Bud's EX gf is getting hotter and hotter.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hate? Perhaps you didn't read my responses which were designed to help you and your friend stay that way by avoiding the pitfall of getting involved with a chick who doesn't value you or your friend as true friends - else she wouldn't be suggesting you to have sex together.

You aren't listening friend - not to anyone. You keep defending your belief that it's OK to pork this girl because of <this> excuse and <that> excuse, and you came here looking for advice, but every time you get the right advice you tell us we don't have all the details, or 'that's not how it is' 'this is the deal'.

You want to have sex with her and you want us to tell you it's OK, and that your friend should deal with it.

I won't tell you that, any not many others will.. as it's the wrong advice.

Ok,

The Muscly Jerk

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Excuse me, but there's no kind of hating going on here whatsoever. Everyone here doesn't know you from a hole in the wall, so please don't accuse us of trying to bring you down. We don't know what you look like and we don't know where you live. There is no reason to believe that we're making this personal. We're giving you advice based on basic psychology and human experience.

Comming off of what you told us, Muscly J is right. I'm sorry but he is. You're going to commit a doggish act and justify it on how SHE feels about you. You feel all good and nice because she wants to fu.ck you and what's wrong with that? Nothing is wrong with that. You making a whole bunch of excuses on why you should fu.ck her is wrong. You say that if the tables were turned that you would want him to have a shot too.

Have you ever been in a relationship or had history with a person? Seriously? If he broke up with her and he started dating her best friend you wouldn't think she'd be pissed about it?

Fellas, it's just a chic.. and in this case, one horny, big tittied chic, who happens to also be Italian.

If that is the case, then you'd have no problem finding other horny big tittied chics who are Italian...with less baggage and drama. To your friend though, it's no just a "chic". It's his ex who he was in love with and you're trying so hard to ignore that. Hey I guess if you say Iraq had WMDs long enough you'll start to believe that too. (Just making an example of that last sentence. =P )

you'd think her pvssy was made of gold or something. I dunno about it being gold, but that pvssy had my bro all messed up doing stupid AFC sh*t. (When he started bringing her coffee to work, I had to put my foot down)

You haven't even tasted it yet and it has you all messed up.

Weigh the pros and cons dude. Pros you get to empty your load (something you can do anytime.) and cons you get to feed her ego and tear your friendship apart. (Something that could easily be avoided)

But this is all about you right? Fine! Then go get yours!

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, some of you really feel deeply about this huh? lol

Look, I may do her, I may not, but that's totally up to TheLadiesMan. He'll decide. In any case....

My game is very tight right now, and I love it. The attention, the love, the attraction, it's off the charts right now, and I've got to give this f'n site some props. :rockon:

..but lets be honest here. You can read all this stuff, and whatnot, but if you ain't got "it", and when I mean "it" I mean confidence, if you ain't got "it", there's no amount of reading that you can do to change yourself.

Confidence is attractive to women. Also helps if you know how to fvck too, b*tches! LOL!

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LadiesMan,

Can you explain how this thread suddenly changed from "should I do her or not," to "confidence rocks :rockon:!!!

I really don't understand the point of your post. If you wanted objective advice on the situation, then you got it, but that still doesn't seem to register in your head. Save the confidence rocks parade for the 18 year olds who need it, 90% of the guys who have given you advice in this thread have been there and done that, so your really just preeching to the birds now.

If you want to fuvk her, then do it! But realize that 95% of the reason that she is even in contact with you is to get under your best bud's skin. If that and the fact that you might lose a great friendship over a dumb w-hore doesn't bother you, then plow away.

PIMP

TheLadiesMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From post numero uno, this has always been about "confidence". ;)

...and "confidence" for some, is easier said then truly done. If your game is tight, then ignore the advise. *shrugs* ...again, confidence is easier said than done, but any true pimp can see in my postings, the rewards are nice. :D

Just a tip from TheLadiesMan....
She ain't got the itch to do me because she wants to throw herself back into his life!! LOL!!!! ...she spent 6 months trying to rid herself of him homies! It's amazing how some of you think you know her as well as I do already. LOL!!

I'm just going to fvck her out of principle now. I wasn't going to, but after reading some of you whining, and crying about the "what ifs" I have to fvck her silly... for mankind sake. :D

Rest assure fellas, I will put a smile on her face, and no one's feelings will ever get hurt. :thumbsup...unless she tries to call me masturbating, on the phone while I'm with my bro watching the Pro Bowl game, like she did last night. :)

Don't take this wrong fellas but... some of you are a bunch of b*tches, for real. ;)

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What a pal. I hope you're man enough to keep your arms behind your back while your "best friend" pummels you. Only a bytch would do that to their best friend.

Googs

Don Juan
Reaction score
My best friend did this to me less than 2 weeks after me and my Ex broke up 2 years ago. I gave a lot to this kid as he was homeless at the time. Let's just say I don't have a f*cking clue where he lives or what he does now and I don't give sh*t. He could not have apologized more and I could not have cared less.

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:

...and "confidence" for some, is easier said then truly done. If your game is tight, then ignore the advise. *shrugs* ...again, confidence is easier said than done, but any true pimp can see in my postings, the rewards are nice. :D

She ain't got the itch to do me because she wants to throw herself back into his life!! LOL!!!! ...she spent 6 months trying to rid herself of him homies! It's amazing how some of you think you know her as well as I do already. LOL!!

I'm just going to fvck her out of principle now. I wasn't going to, but after reading some of you whining, and crying about the "what ifs" I have to fvck her silly... for mankind sake. :D

Rest assure fellas, I will put a smile on her face, and no one's feelings will ever get hurt. :thumbsup...unless she tries to call me masturbating, on the phone while I'm with my bro watching the Pro Bowl game, like she did last night. :)

Don't take this wrong fellas but... some of you are a bunch of b*tches, for real. ;)

Go get her, you big stud.

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheLadiesMan said:

You come off as someone who is feeling attractive for the first time. We all understand that you feel good about this. But at least admit that you're bragging in the post rather than disguising your boasting as a request for advice.

Childish man...

san1

Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha. he's gonna do it becasue people told him not to. Why even make a thread about it? plus if women are throwing themselves at u from the four corners of the globe why go after this one girl that your so called friend, u call "bro" has dated/loved. i'd think someone attracting so many fishes wouldn't get caught up on one fish. ha. u do wat u gotta go.
payce.