Broken contact..Set back...ugh!

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
No reply is the obvious way to go. If you reply, then it only potentially opens the floodgates of emotions by you talking to him more and you potentially getting sucked back in.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
What the hell does my comment have to do with "being easy?"

LOL.

However he's a lazy hunter and just goes back to where he knows he can get an easy piece.
Yeah, well that is definitely true. Since I've known him, before we were together, after, etc... every single girl he has ever had a "thing" with, has been either an ex, or a girl he knew from high school or college. Come to think of it, I can't ever remember a time he dated, fVcked or messed around with a "new" girl.
I'm just reading inbetween the posts, chill out.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
No reply is the obvious way to go. If you reply, then it only potentially opens the floodgates of emotions by you talking to him more and you potentially getting sucked back in.
I agree..but at the same time, it kind of enforces him to keep trying. And that's exactly what I DONT want...because THEN I might be inclined to get sucked back in. Not that I want to! But if he keeps sending "please talk to me, I miss you..." I'm at a weak state, Ill believe him, Ill talk to him...and all this **** will start again.

I can't have that happen.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
LOL.

I'm just reading inbetween the posts, chill out.
Got it. But I was just saying that he seems to stay within the same circle of girls he's been with before, and doesn't really have a good game outside of that with "new" girls. Maybe thats why he does it..thats all he can get.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
I agree..but at the same time, it kind of enforces him to keep trying. And that's exactly what I DONT want...because THEN I might be inclined to get sucked back in. Not that I want to! But if he keeps sending "please talk to me, I miss you..." I'm at a weak state, Ill believe him, Ill talk to him...and all this **** will start again.

I might get sucked back in so I better start talking to him. Sounds like someone making excuses to talk to him to me. Standard oneitis behaviour.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:

Why don't you reply "f-ck off" and be done with it. Good lord.

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Are you really that naive? He's probably still banging her and is starting to get bored and wants some variety again. However he's a lazy hunter and just goes back to where he knows he can get an easy piece.
Ouch.

Now this is the truth Ruth...er Sunny.

Stay away from this guy kiddo.

He wants one thing from you and it damn sure ain't true love or walking away in the sunset together.

My esteemed colleague and best friend on Sosuave Macavoy and I agree that this is the outcome that shall occur should you go back to this man.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust me, I won't be going back to him. I just wasnt sure how to respond, if at all.

Reaction score
haha.. cool, so this girl I just texted who replied "goodbye forever and ever!" really cares about me? Sweet!

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
haha.. cool, so this girl I just texted who replied "goodbye forever and ever!" really cares about me? Sweet!
Oh I dont know, I already told him that a month ago. If this is her first time saying it to you and she sticks to it, then its not necessarily that she "doesnt care" but is just tired of playing your game and moving on.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Oh I dont know, I already told him that a month ago. If this is her first time saying it to you and she sticks to it, then its not necessarily that she "doesnt care" but is just tired of playing your game and moving on.

Haha, yeah I was joking. I'm sure she's done with me. Decided I'd send a text to see if the legs could still be spread.

See? That's all we care about.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Haha, yeah I was joking. I'm sure she's done with me. Decided I'd send a text to see if the legs could still be spread.

See? That's all we care about.
Yeah I have no doubt. Haha I wasnt asking if he was wanting me back, I was asking how to respond.

I also have no doubt he is still sleeping with her and probably just getting bored. Whatever, she can have him.

Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Yeah I have no doubt. Haha I wasnt asking if he was wanting me back, I was asking how to respond.

I also have no doubt he is still sleeping with her and probably just getting bored. Whatever, she can have him.

He could have gotten dumped and he wants a piece of you to make him feel better. Who the hell knows.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, SunnyD, if you want a real man, call me. I've already tried to discuss this with you. Stop whining and move the fvck on. You want help, then find something else to keep you entertained. I'm sick of your b1tching. Look me up, and I'll set you straight.

Reaction score
tick37 said:
Look, SunnyD, if you want a real man, call me. I've already tried to discuss this with you. Stop whining and move the fvck on. You want help, then find something else to keep you entertained. I'm sick of your b1tching. Look me up, and I'll set you straight.
Well this thread has me wondering. She has mysteriously dissapeared and then I remembered the 2 incidents the thing broke.

Well, at least she's young and cute if she ends up preggo! Who am I kidding, that would suck. And she's the type to drive herself to the clinic.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
All I know is "I don't care". The more I don't care the more I get laid. The more a woman cares the more I get what I want. The more I'm indifferent, the more they fight to own me. This goes for Male/Female, Female/Male, Female/Female, or Male/Male. It's the way the human psyche works. Everyone wants what they can't have and once they have it, they don't really want it anymore. The grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Well this thread has me wondering. She has mysteriously dissapeared and then I remembered the 2 incidents the thing broke.

Well, at least she's young and cute if she ends up preggo! Who am I kidding, that would suck. And she's the type to drive herself to the clinic.
I hope to high hell you aren't talking about me.

And who the fvck said I was whining and *****ing?? I asked a question, other people dragged it out and assumed it meant I thought he wanted me back. He doesnt, I dont want him..whatever. I simply needed a response to his text. Relax.