Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

British Summer Time Is Here !

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dunno what it is but my game is getting better since British Summer time has started.

Whats happening with all you british dudes ? is the same happening to you ?

:D

Enzo

Don Juan
Reaction score
No time to really get out as I am at university studying but the sun is deffo making the sea of inexplicably bad munters look much more appealing!

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
**** Yeah english crap.

Ladies in their summer attire drives me wild with desire. Prime Time For Mackin.

"Summertime, and the livin' is easy"

Whereabouts in London are you dudE?

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me too.

<------------- Nottingham

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Greater London, Kingston Upon Thames area..

I was out on fri/saturday night and it was if it was mateing season for our british girls :D ..

"Summer Sun somthingssssss begun"

Originally posted by CobaltBlue
**** Yeah english crap.

Ladies in their summer attire drives me wild with desire. Prime Time For Mackin.

"Summertime, and the livin' is easy"

Whereabouts in London are you dudE?

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, grease...

I'm one bus ride away. :D Kingston is like my closest pu$$y paradise, and I work there!!

Shame the weather has gone abit crap today :(.

pen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks sunny outside :)

Think i'll have to get up and take a walk round town

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo englishcrap,

You reckon you could train up any 16/17 year olds to wing with me!?? :D

SuperFlex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chris Moyles has a good theory on this.

When it is sunny the 'sunshine Sheilas' come out. IE when it is nice outside there are a load of fit girls about, who seem to stay inside in the bad weather.

Good times.

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think if you had an ltr with one of them girls,

"oooh its raining... lets stayinside and ****!!!"

:D

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously ?its a small world Bro..yeah I was out at Oceano the club last night...picked up this gorgeous hungarian girl..love Kingston its a great place for a night out..
Haha, grease...

I'm one bus ride away. :D Kingston is like my closest pu$$y paradise, and I work there!!

Shame the weather has gone abit crap today :(.

que_est_suave

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yay Kingston!

Yup Agree Kingston is brilliant-i go 2 uni there- especially when the sun shines - not so sure about The Works but Oceana rocks-!!!

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hell yeah man, Summer comes and it's all about the sports, parks and girls! I swear I must have seasonal affective disorder, as soon as the sun pops up I'm in sucha better mood!

By the way i'm from Walton-on-Thames, and I hear such good stuff about Oceana but I've never gone- small world! Where have you guys been?! Never seen you about on the site?!

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oceano is good on a friday saturday night, it starts rocking around 10.30 pm. What I do is I begin hitting on the girls in the pub across the road from the Oceano and then head to the club.

For reason in the last weeks they have insisted on ID's, wasnt like that before.

The girls in Kingston are generally polite though I do feel alittle sorry for them when they get approached by guys who say "Oright love are u going clubbing tonight" then the conversation ends as they make thier excuses a walk off such a death topic :D...

Sometimes its nice just to watch interaction and listen in on conversations between men and women in clubs and bars and you can learn alot..

I am no way a DJ but I learning fast

Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Hell yeah man, Summer comes and it's all about the sports, parks and girls! I swear I must have seasonal affective disorder, as soon as the sun pops up I'm in sucha better mood!

By the way i'm from Walton-on-Thames, and I hear such good stuff about Oceana but I've never gone- small world! Where have you guys been?! Never seen you about on the site?!

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I am still on the learning path myself :D

You should try hitting on the girls who work in the shoe shops and WH Smiths in the Bental Centre. They are usually of guard and are easy targets.
Yo englishcrap,

You reckon you could train up any 16/17 year olds to wing with me!?? :D

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk

Wow another bus ride away... I went to the jdwether spoons in Walton the otherday. Looks like a great place to expand by influence :woo:

Oceana has a special night for under 18s or something.

bob246

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is a small world. Have any of you heard of Hounslow? Thats where im from. I actually was at Kingston college last year.

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by bob246
Have any of you heard of Hounslow? Thats where im from. I actually was at Kingston college last year.
Used to live there lol. Where abouts? Its a big area.

p.s. another bus ride away :p