British Summer Time Is Here !

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CobaltBlue
Wow another bus ride away... I went to the jdwether spoons in Walton the otherday. Looks like a great place to expand by influence :woo:

Oceana has a special night for under 18s or something.
Haha, I've only been out drinking in Walton once, it was so savage... hang on, we have a spoons?! Are you talking about the Slug & Lettuce?

Just want to gloat- I'm 18 on May 8th, so Weeeeeeeeeey! No more ID madness for me!

Ahem.

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup, I know Hounslow :D

I think we need to start a Don Juan Surrey Society or Don Juan Kingston society :D

Originally posted by bob246
Wow this is a small world. Have any of you heard of Hounslow? Thats where im from. I actually was at Kingston college last year.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh hell yeah! :woo:

Reach

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like you guys are enjoying yourselves. I haven't experianced much of what you're talking about, it's only spring, but we'll see what the summer is like.

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right. Anyone intrested in forming a group or whatever, PM me or post :)

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, Surrey Frat is where it's at! Count me in.

Oh, and if anyone knows guildford I'm having a private party in the Three Tuns tonight, if you know it. I can't guarentee I can get you in (we've invited 150 people, and the bar can only hold about 100 before people start dieing) but I'll try my hardest- P.S. it's a private so underage drinking is actively encouraged.

CobaltBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long live underage drinking!!! :D

Guildford is waaay cool. Went to the university open day thing with my college. Sneaked off into town. The place was packed that day with more pu$$y per square inch than most places.

A Leuisure centre with ice skating, a cinema, and a shopping centre - brilliant for a dj.

C'mon need some more peeps here, or do you think its worthy of a new thread???

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am out in Wimbeldon tonight celebrating. I hear that theres bar called "V Bar" or "The Bar" where loads of classy women hang out..well investigate and give you a field report later. :D

C

P.S Maybe we can start a yahoo group discussion to cover DJ'ing in the South of England

Long live underage drinking!!! :D

Guildford is waaay cool. Went to the university open day thing with my college. Sneaked off into town. The place was packed that day with more pu$$y per square inch than most places.

A Leuisure centre with ice skating, a cinema, and a shopping centre - brilliant for a dj.

C'mon need some more peeps here, or do you think its worthy of a new thread???

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hallo Surrey Don Juans :D

Well I'd like to report back and say..no success last night. We have our ups and downs..

Anyone fancy hitting Wimbeldon next saturday ? I am going to attempt to hit V Bar...didnt have much luck last night but I am making a comeback:D

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another report:

My 18th.

Didn't pull.

Spent the night macking onto this very good looking, total babe I know from college. She goes at 11. Arghhhhhh.

Other than that great night! Still so damn dissapointed though...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another report:

My 18th.

Didn't pull.

Spent the night macking onto this very good looking, total babe I know from college. She goes at 11. Arghhhhhh.

Other than that great night! Still so damn dissapointed though...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cloud-uk
Yeah man, Surrey Frat is where it's at! Count me in.

Oh, and if anyone knows guildford I'm having a private party in the Three Tuns tonight, if you know it. I can't guarentee I can get you in (we've invited 150 people, and the bar can only hold about 100 before people start dieing) but I'll try my hardest- P.S. it's a private so underage drinking is actively encouraged.
damn you, crap, crap, crap. We have to meet up some time. I also should have invited you to my party in March, but wev kinda got out of touch.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone intrested in a big "mackmeeting" in London Town???
lol, maybe

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone intrested in a big "mackmeeting" in London Town???
Yeah, I would be. Tell you what, I'm 18 in 2 weeks, so around then?