Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BREAKING NEWS: "Gunwitch" jailed for SHOOTING WOMAN IN FACE (no troll)

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Borknagar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn that dudes A pua? looks more like someones creepy uncle, dude needs to hit a gym and cut that hair.

I even found his site, this guy might be able to teach but out in the real world he looks like someone most women would view as a creepy scrub

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well he'll have plenty of time to game Carlos and Jamal in his cell,I'm sure his chance to get laid are very high where he is going.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you know it's Gunwitch?

I've never seen the guy's photos.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Borknagar said:
Damn that dudes A pua? looks more like someones creepy uncle, dude needs to hit a gym and cut that hair.

I even found his site, this guy might be able to teach but out in the real world he looks like someone most women would view as a creepy scrub
More than that he's a guru, he has products and his own following. His ****ty method (yeah it sucks) was posted on here by him.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
How do you know it's Gunwitch?

I've never seen the guy's photos.
Trust me it is. If you want to know more about basically any guru go to PUAHate.com

There are quite a few pictures of Gunwitch there.

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MurdocNiccals said:
More than that he's a guru, he has products and his own following. His ****ty method (yeah it sucks) was posted on here by him.
Right. So uh, is there any...you know, evidence that this is who you're speaking of?

Or am I just supposed to take your word for it? I've always been a huge fan of trusting the word of random strangers on the internet, but this time I just dont know....

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well his name and the town match with his online Profile... not sure about age though. Man... I actually thought he made good posts.

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
Right. So uh, is there any...you know, evidence that this is who you're speaking of?

Or am I just supposed to take your word for it? I've always been a huge fan of trusting the word of random strangers on the internet, but this time I just dont know....
Yes, the fact that Allen Reyes is Gunwitch and that these are pictures of him:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ockwick/SanFranciscoWithGun#5534437305490709234

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=8867&highlight=Gunwitch
Thread started November 15th before this even happened.

Gunwitch Method: How to AMOG the electric chair

Mantis Toboggan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MurdocNiccals said:
Yes, the fact that Allen Reyes is Gunwitch and that these are pictures of him:

http://picasaweb.google.com/ockwick/SanFranciscoWithGun#5534437305490709234

http://www.puahate.com/showthread.php?t=8867&highlight=Gunwitch
Thread started November 15th before this even happened.

Gunwitch Method: How to AMOG the electric chair
The picture on PUA Hate was posted by a guy named Murdoc. You are a guy named Murdoc. Coincidence?

Man, you really have a boner for this gunwitch guy dont you?

MurdocNiccals

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mantis Toboggan said:
The picture on PUA Hate was posted by a guy named Murdoc. You are a guy named Murdoc. Coincidence?
Yes that's me.

The gallery is not mine though.

Allen Reyes is Gunwitch's real name, his mug shot and pictures of him are the same person. Coincidence? The post was made before the incident. Did we get lucky and label a random future-shooter as Gunwitch? There are various threads about Gunwitch pictures and videos.

Just trust me it's legit.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And this concerns us how?

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
And this concerns us how?
He was big on fastseduction several years ago. "Make the ho say no." Was that his line or someone else's? He had some good posts, often rather aggressive if I recall. I remember a post I think he wrote around 2002-03 about some chick blowing him for concert tickets, and he ended up screwing her in a car while her friend waited outside.

I also seem to remember him posting a story about being so pissed off at a chick that he busted out all her car windows and left a dead cat inside.

Link to the news articles:

http://www.heraldandnews.com/breaki...893a-001cc4c002e0.html#vmix_media_id=48389631

http://www.ktvz.com/news/26342408/detail.html

Wow, he's in jail for several years at least.. if she dies he could get life.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a sad and serious story.

This murdoc faggot needs to shut his mouth. Facing 20 years in prison is something you clearly cannot empathize with.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tah, I remember this dude form Barry Kirkey forums, guy was always a bit suspect to me, never posted pics of him or his girl, as most of you know I don't give two shyts about these guru's in my opinion 90% of them are frauds

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solomon said:
Tah, I remember this dude form Barry Kirkey forums, guy was always a bit suspect to me, never posted pics of him or his girl, as most of you know I don't give two shyts about these guru's in my opinion 90% of them are frauds

this. I wont' call any names, but some people are really trying to build little empires and cults off of guys who just want to learn how to have fun and meet some girls.

This is F'd up though, hate to see a player go out like that. Gun Witch indeed.

Reaction score
I remember reading Gunwitches pickup method threads of 2002-3. They were more of a state of mind technique that the woman picks up on.

But I mean this guy is UGLY. I had no idea. He was actually picking up women? If yes, then anyone can pick up women regardless of looks.