Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

BREAKING NEWS: "Gunwitch" jailed for SHOOTING WOMAN IN FACE (no troll)

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bloody Yanks never get irony nor sarcasm.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Assistant said:
He may be a criminal NOW,

But 5-7 years ago when he wrote his advice, he was simply a normal guy in his 20's who was having sex with ALOT of different girls -

I don't think this guy was ever normal, and I certainly don't think he was banging anyone. Maybe monster girls. He did fool a lot of people though with his con game.

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As if the man is supposed to stand still and do nothing NO MATTER WHAT A WOMAN DOES.
To be fair, what exactly could she have done to warrant getting shot in face? If she was screaming like a banshee and charging at him with a knife, I'd cut him some slack . . but that's a pretty big leap of faith for an truly unbiased mind to make.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you guys watched that youtube video where he is drunk and playing with his guys? The guy is nuts. How anyone can think this guy is level headed and would take advice from him is insane. Go join his insane clown posse. Because that's what he is...a clown.

Reaction score
The Assistant said:
He may be a criminal NOW,

But 5-7 years ago when he wrote his advice, he was simply a normal guy in his 20's who was having sex with ALOT of different girls - and he gave advice on how to do it - sexual state, isolation, persistance, and supreme confidence.

NOBODY should use this shooting incident as a way to downgrade his advice (which I myself applied dozens and dozens of times to perfection).
I have to agree with The Assistant. Gunnys Sexual State technique changed things a lot for me. Despite some people saying women can't read minds, 99.9% of them can definitely pick up on vibes.

I started applying this some years ago of getting into a Sexual State of mind/feelings and the vibes I starting putting out when talking to women were getting picked up by them and a lot more successful encounters starting happening.

I'm not saying this technique is Gods gift or anything like that but for me when I put it into practice it became a sound theory in hindsight.

But MAN that dude is UGLY. :crackup:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn brah looks someone took ron jermey and dropped him from the ugly skycraper

say what you want but i will say this.. his post about the sexual state, that was the first time it clicked with me that women aren't made of glass. it's okay to push for sex and to show you want to **** them. If i ever saw the dude I owe him a beer or two.

half this damn thread is retarded. anyone who comes here looking for a leader in the first place is retarded. This place is alot like AA, alot actually.. you have people who have been here longer, people who might know more about this than others, but everyone is equal and everyone learns from everyone else. There are no stars. If someone posts something you either can or cannot believe it, it's 100% up to you. What gets me however, is people who want "proof" rather than going out and trying the stuff first hand. That's a sign of a sure born loser right there. Dude tells you, to go and talk to 100 girls and say X.. are you that chicken**** where you are going to try to make him "prove" who he is before you try? hell you aren't getting any now, why not try somehting different.

I remember I was in AA, and whenI was a newcomer, everyone there accecpted me. But over the years, and I moved from Little Rock to Los Angeles then to Del Mar, I'm a pretty clean cut dude, I didnt' use for ever, but I fell so fast the time I did use, I know I can't do that **** anymore, meaning I know I"m an addict. I am addicted to cocaine, to this day. I know this for a fact. But, becuase i had some stuff, and I talked a certain way, and I was not your prototypical addict, you had alot of people who didn't believe.. alot, that I was an addict. Some even went so far to say I was using AA to get women. No different than this forum or anywhere else where life changing advice is given.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Gunwitch being an ugly psychotic criminal obviously disqualifies everything he has ever written about seducing women. Because as we all know by now, psychotic criminals simply can't get laid to save their lives. Right?
Well played :up:

The two best guys i know in real life with women - are both lifelong loser criminals. One's in jail for 5 years for torture/attempted murder. He's absoultely insane and about as unstable as one can be. But i've seen him work magic on any woman he set his sights on.

JT7890 said:
I have NO IDEA how any attorney of Gunwitch is going to convince a Judge that he was under severe attack. It's already been concluded by the police that Gunwitch ASSAULTED the girl with a handgun, meaning, this was not self defense. Its assault and battery and he's going to be in prison for a minute. If he's out in less than 10 years I will be surprised.
Dude, you are acting like you know what happened. That's worse than any person on this site spouting any theory about women. He very well could get 10 years; but until more of what happened comes out - let's hold off on assumptions.

I mean, unless you want to give your contact information showing you're a DA or PD to add more credibility to your theories.

JT7890 said:
Gunwitch wasn't one of the bottom of the barrel gurus. Gunwitch was pretty up there and he had a lot of books, websites, and speaking engagements he did surrounding this. Now, maybe he pissed all his money away? I don't know, but I wouldn't see HOW he would not have been in a middle class level of income which means he did not have to stay "in the ghetto." Maybe the reports are true, maybe he was a drug dealer, and that would make sense as to why he would spend alot of time in "those bad neighborhoods," I'm not sure.
He lived in that neighborhood with his brother.

He also ran his own operation. I believe there's only a few PUA's who have made millions a year off this business. David Deangelo, Savoy, Mystery, Tyler/Papa, Neil. Then there's a second-teir of a few more that make hundreds of thousands a year: Carlos Xuma, Mehow, Brent Smith (because he deals with lifestyle and high-end/rich customers), David Shade, Ross Jefferies, and Vin Dicarlo. After that - i think there's maybe a hundred PUA's that make a comfortable living (30-70k) off their product. This is where i would put Gunwitch (as well as Juggler, Brad P, Badboy, etc.) He does not put out the volume of products or have the finacial backing that a lot of those above do.

After that is the "bottom of the barell" - there's maybe thousands of "Guru's" who make products that either barely make anything, or lose money.

JT7890 said:
My question is what gives you the right to create a theory? Because you WRITE well? How can a person make theories on women to even begin with? That's my question?
Because some guys are more successful with women than others and have a lot more experience?

You're never learned anything from reading someone's "theory" online? Do you not have your own? Even if your theory is "just follow your instincts" - that's still a theory.

JT7890 said:
To be honest, women are so different, vast, and random, I don't know how ANY GUY can honestly say I have women figured out so much that I can make a "theory" to sum them all up.
I can't look at a woman and tell you how it's going to be when you approach her, how it's going to be when you kiss her, when you fvck her, when you date her, when you marry her, or when you have kids.

And all woman cannot be handled in the same way (there's a few variables that change how you should handle each woman.)

But i certainly can share my experience and give a guy advice on how to handle a woman based on the information given.

Doesn't matter if it's on here or in real life.

If one of your rela life friends comes to you with a girl problem - are you going to say, "I don't want to answer or i'd just be giving you a theory." Or are you going to try to help him out? I certainly help out the friends in my life who need it.

But then again - they aren't strangers, and they have seen my cerdentials in the women i've fvcked and gamed right in front of them.

If that's your beef (that we shouldn't trust people online because we have no idea if they are who they say they are) - that's fine. And that's a solid theory... But as technology advances - this WILL become our main source of communication (sad or not). And you're either going to have to trust people enough to join in on discussions and help people, or.... be a troll.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love getting a view into the lives of your leaders. Of your heroes. Of the men that you wish to one day become. I especially loved the video of his home. The non-descript low income apartment walls. The cheap low cal American beer. The guns. The tough guy talk. The look of a man confused about his sexuality. About his place in society. I think I will go thank an American soldier for protecting the American way of life :yes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtjFsFXU9YU&feature=related
When in doubt, just be boring. My goal is to culture some of you. You will thank me one day.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I totally believe in innocent until PROVEN (beyond a doubt) guilty, but if you shoot a chick in self defense, wouldn't you call the cops rather than wait to be found by them while you're wandering around several blocks from the incident?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Gunwitch being an ugly psychotic criminal obviously disqualifies everything he has ever written about seducing women. Because as we all know by now, psychotic criminals simply can't get laid to save their lives. Right?
Well, they get alot of marriage proposals. That may or may not come with sex.

JT7890

Banned
Reaction score
Anybody got any updates on this one? What's up with all of these psychos shooting women in the face lately? :confused:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JT7890 said:
Anybody got any updates on this one? What's up with all of these psychos shooting women in the face lately? :confused:
Just got an email from Gunwitch. He told me that on second thought he has been going a little overboard with the negs lately and he suggests that we moderate them just a little. Firearms are now considered excessive.

Seriously, though, this is why we have to be SO CAREFUL in life who we allow to teach us. When guys come to any "seduction" site they usually don't have a clue, and something can sound and feel good, and without any experience and previous knowledge to fall back on they can easily get sucked into a very surrealistic world.

That's why I like this site. It is more level-headed and balanced than most. Most usually have an over-arching theme that can turn into something resembling a religion or cult. Look at RSD. Very close ties to Buddhist thinking, Tolle worship, etc. Others' themes are "speed seduction", hypnosis, etc. There are manyt good things to be learned at these places, but without discernment a new guy can get sucked into an unhealthy vortex.

Again, in any and every aspect of life, we need to be extremely careful about who we become students of.

Out little community here is not without its problems, but we seem to have a dose of reality here that many lack. We here understand the importance of creating a strong life and making women secondary. I feel this is a very healthy way to look at game.

Gunwitch had some excellent points, but again, when those points are mixed with an overall mental illness, that disfunctional thinking can easily spread to his followers.

Did you guys look at his rather weird forum? Guys are on there wailing, "Gunwitch, come back to us!!!!" That is a literal quote.

This is just a little stream-of-conciousness brain eruption that I thought I would write down. Perhaps its just a caution for the newbies to excersize caution and to always question your leaders and teachers. Hold them accountable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's why I like this site. It is more level-headed and balanced than most. Most usually have an over-arching theme that can turn into something resembling a religion or cult. Look at RSD. Very close ties to Buddhist thinking, Tolle worship, etc
You're right, on RSD the posters sound like they nearly worship the instructors, real fanboy stuff. Like you say, they have some good stuff, but don't get sucked into the vortex.

Even here, all the pickup dogma has often reminded me of a cult. What helps keep this place grounded moreso than others is the fact that it's free, it's not selling a product.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always thought of Gunwitch as the Glen Danzig of PUA.

It's always important to consider sources.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:
I always thought of Gunwitch as the Glen Danzig of PUA.

It's always important to consider sources.
Is that good or bad? Are you talking Danzig ala Misfits, or Danzig solo?