Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boyfriend stopped all communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

cat305

Reaction score
My boyfriend of 2 1/2 years stopped all contact June 29th after a phone argument. I called and left voice message, texts etc.... no reply. So humiliating after all his BS, I love you, your my best friend etc....
I left my last text on Monday, removed my relationship status, unfriend on FB.
This is long distance relationship in which we spend 2 weeks together every 4 to 6 weeks. Last year we were together from Oct 31 to Dec 18. In February I told him that I want to either build a life together or break up, he said he would see me more often. Our fight on the phone was over that he told me out of no where-- he was going to his house on the lake for 2 weeks for the fourth of July. This is where his family (mother, father, sisters and brother are) its a big party area, I said I thought you might. I said why haven't you said anything about me come up, although I told him my daughter would be gone for 3 weeks. He said well you can come up....them he said I can't come and see you in August... and the fight began. I seem to be the one to met him where ever he's at, he rarely comes to see me.... He hung up on me and hasn't return my call or text. The big problem I work for him and he owns the company.... any suggestions would help Thx.

Luke!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
I did this to one of my exgfs. We didn't fight about it though. I just got annoyed and stopped answering anything from her. After about a week I just finally told her it was done. Expect to hear from him soon telling you it is over...

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's over and you and he either doesn't care enough to tell you or doesn't have the balls to..........what's funny is you have probably done the same to a guy before....this is life...move along...

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cat305 said:
The big problem I work for him and he owns the company.
Heheh, this situation is kind of funny. You're ****ed. Anyway, I don't think you deserve him so whatever.

Demonicale

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha .. sorry but it's funny!, women do this to us all the time, what a great read :)

Halcyonique

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys making fun of the OP have obviously been ****ed over SO hard in their lives that they lack the ability to empathize, and have become socially retarded. It's not funny. Half of you should be in therapy.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The majority of responses, which in some way or another basically come down to "haha, Fawk you! you deserve it"....are these coming from mature, adult, grown men or a bunch of 12 year old kids?

Pretty sad commentary on today's society and men specifically when that is the best they can do. Most men on this site these days are so jaded and anti women they cannot offer any advice except to say all women suck. You guys should be ashamed. Have you no empathy for anyone?

As for you OP, just stay with the no contact. This guy is no good for you and was just a FWB at best, and using you at worst. He has no interest in a long term committed relationship with you whatsoever. Stop talking to him. Stop emailing. Stop texting. Move on and find someone who respects you and your time, and stop wasting your precious time and energy on people who do not return it in kind.

As for the work situation, he is just a culpable as you are. There is nothing he can do. In fact if push came to shove, he as a superior could be the one in trouble as you could claim he sexually harassed, abused, and used his power in a boss/subordinate way to coerce you into a sexual relationship. So he has a lot more to lose than you do. So your best bet is to just say and do nothing, continue working to the best of your abilities, and he won't say a word trust me.

Good luck.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Completely agree with everything he said.

You tried OP, and he didnt put in much effort. LDRs are hard for many people, so dont sell yourself short on what you really want. If you want a guy you see more often and who puts effort into the relationship, def try and find a guy who lives closer the next time around.

Even if this guy comes around, Id say you should move on anyways. Things just dont seem like they are on a good footing. At the end of the day, you want a commitment and to really move the relationship forward, and he doesnt seem to want the same thing. You should not compromise on what you want and just move on.

Good luck.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty sad commentary on today's society and men specifically when that is the best they can do. Most men on this site these days are so jaded and anti women they cannot offer any advice except to say all women suck. You guys should be ashamed. Have you no empathy for anyone?

This goes to show that a majority of the folks posting here , present company included, have had to endure what the OP has. I'd say after all of that treatment that I have gotten, yeah I am pretty much apathetic towards a women complaining about the same thing. You are correct, this is a cold way to approach the dating game.

as to the OP - the long distance thing just isn't a good idea. They never work because someone will eventually meet someone else and than stop talking to you. I say move on.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Accept that the relationship is over, do your job without small talk, and try to move on. I am sorry and I sympathize with your situation.

Just try to move on and do not grovel for him.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh, we know better then anyone how much women lie, and people are still taking this thread seriously?? What. The. Fuk.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I can give you some solid tips to keep a man from walking and even attract better ones. If you can keep from recoiling in indoctrinated knee jerk horror then this is for you.

1. Don't get fat.

2. Embrace your submissive nature.

3. Learn what genuine feminine grace is. ( Google it if you have to)

4. Dress like a woman. (Not a hor or a try-hard man)

5. Keep your opinions and voice down to a dull roar.

6. Respect his ability to snap you in half or contrarily keep you safe.

7. Have a pleasant disposition.

8. Learn to cook hearty meals and serve them up with a smile occasionally.

Trust me you do the above and you can take your pick as long as you don't have a face like a smashed crab, it works and it's really not that big of a transformation if you knew what the average single mother raised beta has to fix to get top tier women.

Goodluck.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Here people look , some of the posters here are the perfect example of

White knights- Yes, the ones we talk about. Yes, the same ones we take steps to avoid being one.

You can read again and you'd realize who is who. Bonus points for those who'd guess the white knights here lol

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Lol @ noobies calling people white knights. Actually, I see posters either giving OP realistic advice, or posters making fun of her and reveling in her frustration because they have their own issues with women.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
As for the work situation, he is just a culpable as you are. There is nothing he can do. In fact if push came to shove, he as a superior could be the one in trouble as you could claim he sexually harassed, abused, and used his power in a boss/subordinate way to coerce you into a sexual relationship. So he has a lot more to lose than you do. So your best bet is to just say and do nothing, continue working to the best of your abilities, and he won't say a word trust me.

Good luck.
This is a ****ed up paragraph. First of all you just assume everything it stated is true, but also educated it on how to potentially ruin that poor cvnts life.. Which side are you on?

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sammo said:
This is a ****ed up paragraph. First of all you just assume everything it stated is true, but also educated it on how to potentially ruin that poor cvnts life.. Which side are you on?
I'm not on anyone's side. Why do I have to choose sides here?

All I was pointing out was if the guy she was dating tried to get her fired, which would be a very sh!TTy thing to do, she could use the strategy that I suggested to stop him from doing that. I also said though that as long as he doesn't try to get her in trouble or fired, she should just stay quiet and do her work. In no way did I say she should be preemptive and try to get him fired just because he dumped her.

How do you not understand that?

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming people that are giving advice to the OP = White Knight.

Yeah fvck off.

I agree with cordoncordon here. The fact that people are taking "sides" and the obvious lack of empathy is pretty disgusting. I pity the emotional turmoil and torture you must have endured from countless women to bring you to your current stage.

I do perfectly fine with women and I have women friends who I give advice to, just like with my male friends. If that makes me a (insert ambiguous AFC term _____) then whatever. Go suck my left nut.

OP: I'm going to assume everything you said was the truth. Obviously if you lied in your post, our advice to you would do you no good anyways.

I would definitely follow cordoncordon's advice here:

...just stay with the no contact. This guy is no good for you and was just a FWB at best, and using you at worst. He has no interest in a long term committed relationship with you whatsoever. Stop talking to him. Stop emailing. Stop texting. Move on and find someone who respects you and your time, and stop wasting your precious time and energy on people who do not return it in kind.

~BSmooth

Dedication

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just genuinely think it's funny. I also laugh at men when they **** themselves over hard. It has more to do with posters like these (women and men) blaming the other party, failing to see what they did wrong themselves.

I can tell you one thing, even if they get back together, the poster will still hold it against him that he did that to her. That is why this situation is hopeless, you either realize you are a dumb ****ing **** (again, applies to men and women) or you're ****ed.

I laugh at the situation, couldn't care less if the poster was male or female.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jaylan said:
^Lol @ noobies calling people white knights. Actually, I see posters either giving OP realistic advice, or posters making fun of her and reveling in her frustration because they have their own issues with women.
Just cuz you've been on this board longer than someone else doesn't prove that you are smart or know more than people who recently joined.

I bet you are one of those people who give advice on "how not to become a white knight" and when it came to a practical test it all failed.

First mistake, you are only hearing one side of the story.

Second, don't we endorse no contact policy here on this forum ? We do, that

means the guy is doing something right.

Third, I ain't going to initiate a long argument with you cuz it ain't worth it,

especially when we aren't even sure what fully happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.