Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boyfriend stopped all communication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mv.89 said:
Just cuz you've been on this board longer than someone else doesn't prove that you are smart or know more than people who recently joined.
Sorry, but its apparent to many posters here that noobies have a know-it-all attitude and love throwing their newly learned terms around. You know, terms like "mangina", "white knight", etc.
I bet you are one of those people who give advice on "how not to become a white knight" and when it came to a practical test it all failed.
Sorry kid, but I dont use PUA terms to describe life. I just tell folks to have a backbone. I dont see whats so white knight about giving OP realistic advice and telling her that her relationship is over.
First mistake, you are only hearing one side of the story.
WE ALWAYS only hear one side of the story on this forum, yet I never see posters doubting the males version of the story in these situations. However they always wanna assume the female is wrong or a liar. My job isnt to take sides. Its to use the information given to me and offer advice. Im not gonna show bias against the OP simply for her being female.
Second, don't we endorse no contact policy here on this forum ? We do, that
means the guy is doing something right.
And duh, we are telling her to bail on the guy and go no contact. Almost every relationship forum online tells people to go no contact when its time to move on from someone. Thats male, female, and mixed gender forums.
Third, I ain't going to initiate a long argument with you cuz it ain't worth it,
especially when we aren't even sure what fully happened.
I wouldnt expect you to stay in an argument that you already know you have little footing to stand on. I dont need to know what fully happened. As someone said earlier, our advice is only applicable to the a situation where OP provided the truth. If she left things out, our advice doesnt stand.

Thats how anything usually goes in an advice forum. Again, I dont see people worrying about the other side when the genders are flipped in these situations. Id love to see you running into threads telling guys you need to know the womans side, but I know you will never do that. Point being, Im not gonna brand the OP as a liar with no just cause.

I give advice based on the information given. I dont allow gender biases to cloud my reaction. A guy would have gotten the SAME advice from me.

mv.89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ here we go.
Missed out on something ? or said it all ?

I am not sure if you remember this but an incident close to this happened little while ago , when a girl accused Naughty Ninja for being a creep. People heard one

side only and some posters started apologising on behalf of Naughty Ninja. Some of the sentences used were "I'm sorry on behalf of Naughty Ninja and how he

made you feel" along those lines. Even back then OP posted one paragraph that's it and a war brewed over that. Similar reactions arose here. We don't even

ask the questions as to "why exactly were you dumped?" or "what happened?" or "how was the relationship before this dump"?

And brother you judging my intellect based on how many times I've posted seems childish because basing it on number of posts would always make trolls

and keyboard warrior seem Gurus of everything.

I am not ashamed to admit I used those words because I picked it up from Veteran posters who usually post valuable knowledge and when in Rome do as Romans.

After explaining all this above ^^ if you still think that this is a personal attack then I really cannot do anything about it. I, will however do not respond back because all it

does is derail the thread.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Don't mind Jaylan, he's a contrarian troll from Loveshack(allegedly).
Im not the only one who posted similar advice to the OP and a couple other viewpoints. I guess veterans like cordon and a couple others in this forum are trolls for disagreeing with the noobie huh?

And for the record, I was posting on this forum before joining loveshack. Im not so one sided in my way of thinking that I post in solely one dating forum.

Jaylan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
OMG you actually did join Loveshack? Thought that was just made up lol. Concordon has been domesticated in a LTR too long. But you were particularly rude to this so called noob.
Yes I joined LS. Is that a problem for you that I give folks advice on a mixed gender forum? Id be doing myself a disservice is I sought and gave advice in a single forum. Especially when SS can be quite the echo chamber at times.

And excuse me, but the new dude doesnt get respect from me when he rudely refers to people as white knights when they merely gave the OP realistic advice. One should expect a rude response when they themselves are rude.

BigSmooth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Concordon has been domesticated in a LTR too long. But you were particularly rude to this so called noob.
And people were being particularly biased and "rude" to the OP.

Same thing.

Maybe the noob is right, maybe he's not. Maybe the OP is a fat wh0re that is fabricating a one-sided story to make her feel better when she's downing her 100th twinkie. However, there is too much prejudicial judgement being passed in this thread.

~BSmooth

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One post from a girl and here we go.

This thread has run its course.

Status
Not open for further replies.