Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

boycott Firestone

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I like MOST about this thread and many other recent ones, is the rise against shaming tactics. People see that sh*t for what it is. Many good posts here, too many to name.

Folks are starting to see how the 'other' point of view retreats when they are confronted with truths that shake the foundation of what they believe. Sometimes it's not opinions vs. opinions, it's facts vs. opinions, and when the person in that scenario with the opinions has a fragile or grossly huge ego, they resort to insults.

If you look back over all these threads, that leftist, liberal mindset is the one based on feel-good opinion. No politics, you say? Tough sh*t, politics IS THE NAME OF THIS GAME. Even when it comes to seducing women. The only people who cry about that are the ones whose opinions are getting devastated from the inside out. The word politics means:

the activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, esp. the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.
If you don't think this is tied directly or indirectly to the topics this site was founded on every day, then you better educate yourself.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
What I like MOST about this thread and many other recent ones, is the rise against shaming tactics.

speed dawg said:
Folks are starting to see how the 'other' point of view retreats when they are confronted with truths that shake the foundation of what they believe. Sometimes it's not opinions vs. opinions, it's facts vs. opinions, and when the person in that scenario with the opinions has a fragile or grossly huge ego, they resort to insults.
Were these statements shaming tactics? Insults?

I was one of the guys arguing for the other side so I guess this may be directed at me as well. I wasn't 'retreating', I honestly felt that enough was said on this issue and it was pointless to argue it any further, but I guess I'll say something now. Also, go ahead and complain if you feel strongly about it.... actually, good. I'm not going to do it, but it couldn't hurt for others to do it I guess.

I understand the points of view on here. However, I think you guys are taking this commercial way too seriously. It's a stupid commercial that tried to be funny, kind of was, but was more ridiculous than anything.

My head's not in the sand, I do realize that there are women out there that act this way. And if these women are stupid enough to believe that this commercial states it's okay for them to behave like this....then good, act away...now I know she's a crazy dumb loony before I've invested too much, the restraining order is on it's way.

Also, I think women should be more up in arms about this than guys. What did the guy do that was so bad? Take a nap on the couch? Be lazy? So what? Everyone in their life has probably done that. The woman, on the other hand, was the one who lost her cool and acted like a nut ball. And I don't see how the commercial portrayed it was okay for her to act this way....at the end, the guy didn't seem like he was okay with it.....it seemed like he was reeling in shock at how much of nutcase she was.

That's just the way I saw it.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, what some of you 'tards are saying is that an ALPHA man takes **** and just ignores it? Try it in real life sometime, spit in an ALPHA's face in the club.... go ahead, get off your keyboards and try it out. Tell me how it works out for you.

Talk to a conservative Christian woman{who hasn't fallen for your cheesy lines} or a foreign woman raised to RESPECT men and you'll be amazed at the difference. I'm almost 55, I don't really care what strangers on the internet think of me. BUT I want my son's life to be better than mine. ANYONE who get's in the way of that gets their azz kicked as hard as a 6'2", 238lb former martial artist {6years} can manage. IF that means e-mailing Firestone,so be it.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
So, what some of you 'tards are saying is that an ALPHA man takes **** and just ignores it? Try it in real life sometime, spit in an ALPHA's face in the club.... go ahead, get off your keyboards and try it out. Tell me how it works out for you.

Talk to a conservative Christian woman{who hasn't fallen for your cheesy lines} or a foreign woman raised to RESPECT men and you'll be amazed at the difference. I'm almost 55, I don't really care what strangers on the internet think of me. BUT I want my son's life to be better than mine. ANYONE who get's in the way of that gets their azz kicked as hard as a 6'2", 238lb former martial artist {6years} can manage. IF that means e-mailing Firestone,so be it.
Hey man, nothing wrong with emailing them your opinion and standing up for what you believe in. I just see it in a different way.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
However, I think you guys are taking this commercial way too seriously. It's a stupid commercial that tried to be funny, kind of was, but was more ridiculous than anything.
It's not about this one commercial. It's about a trend. The thinking BEHIND the commercial.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
It's clear in my mind that TV ads have brainwashed people to the point that they're totally desensitized to reality, and I'm really disappointed that some DJ's on this very website contest what's happening on the airwaves of American TV.

I'm 43 and can remember the ads in which men were portrayed...differently (anyone who argues this please go to YouTube and search for TV ads aired prior to the year 2000).

I feel bad for these young guys. I really don't think they know or are even aware that the ads intend to demasculinize.

American women act bolder while the men get weaker. But TV ads have NOTHING whatsoever to do with it. (???) Even though just about any sales exec will tell you that TV advertising is worth spending millions to influence the minds of men and women.

I personally think it's sad that ANY man would be OK with what's happening.
I agree with this, but sometimes on this site I think as a group we have a 'f*ck it, the world is f*cked, so I'm gonna get mine' outlook. And that's understandable. But now that I have a son, I want to make a better life for him. It's about something bigger than me and the p*ssy I can/will get.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
Look at shows like family guy, the Simpsons, american dad...

Look how they portray the father.

Feminism is a disease, which badly needs to be eradicated. We need social cleansing. Maybe this seems radical, but it its true.

My parents did their best to protect me from this, I was home schooled, no cable, I could only watch certain movies depending on my age, my dad has the strongest frame you will ever see in my opinion. You want something from him, you better ask and he will think about it.

Even my mom taught me that if you date a woman, she should pay for herself. I got this dating advice when I was like 10.

My dad always makes the important decisions, my mom was in charge of the rest but she always would conform to my dad.

Its unbelievable what our society has turned into.

Feminists HATE masculine men. They resort to very sick, mind diseased, manipulative, indirect tactics to attack men. It's almost like feminists are a collective anti-christ.

What can we do? Focus on ourselves, try and guide other men, and most importantly to teach young men, and male children what it means to be masculine.

There has to be a way to flip the script on a mass social level.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I posted that video on FB before it got pulled with the title, "This is how you get dumped and kicked out." The only people who liked it were my single male friends. LOL.

Anyway to respond to the poster who said something about black men not caring about this stuff... I think every black man in America cared when doritos did this. That little bastard would have gotten punted.

http://youtu.be/RiRSejuK4l4

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose some here would think the cowboys in Nevada should have been worried about Puzzy and they weren't "ALPHA" in standing up to the armed government agents.... WE need to stand up for what we believe in and CAUSE the changes we want. For not wanting to put women on a pedestal..... some here do. For WHAT? SEX? I think you've just found the pedestal.....

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
I suppose some here would think the cowboys in Nevada should have been worried about Puzzy and they weren't "ALPHA" in standing up to the armed government agents.... WE need to stand up for what we believe in and CAUSE the changes we want. For not wanting to put women on a pedestal..... some here do. For WHAT? SEX? I think you've just found the pedestal.....

You know I saw some of that, but I really don't know what they were standing up for. The rancher didn't want to pay to use government land so he just decided not to and armed himself to just not pay? Is that right? I am woefully under informed on that. All of my right wing friends have been posting about it none stop, but I just haven't taken the time to delve into it.

*edit* never mind. Some quick googling showed me both sides of the argument there.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Die Hard said:
However, I think you are acting stupid and you don't notice this yourself.
But I'm too tired to try and make my point coz y'all are showing too much resistance and ego investment.
If you're tired, take five days to rest up and then come back and post your point of view. This isn't a chat room. But I certainly don't see this being about my ego, it's about the isssue at hand.

I can't imagine why anyone here would have a problem with objecting to this sort of media portrayal. I could see that maybe you don't think objecting would do any good, but I disagree with that. Regardless, no one has ever really stood up to this sort of thing - men always just sit back and take it. Until someone tries it, who knows what the outcome could be?

Like Speed Dawg said, it's not really this particular commercial, it's the idea behind the commercial. Sodbuster could have picked any number of commercials, the point is to start somewhere. If men actually start standing up for themselves, I see no reason why they can't make a difference.

Native Americans have complained about the Washington NFL team being called the Redskins, and while not everyone agrees with them, at least they are letting their griefs be known, and their case is being discussed in the public forum.

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Peaks,

What you see as funny, actually instills two things into people's minds.

• Men are lazy and will do nothing.
  • Men must be corrected by women.
Great. Having the logic of a person who won't give a sh*t about a person's wellbeing or dignity or life decisions, or not bothering to engage with a person at all, just because they're not 'cute', and putting in a vote for prime ministers/presidents just by how good looking they are. No thanks.

PRAGMATIST

Don Juan
Reaction score
noobolgy said:
Look at shows like family guy, the Simpsons, american dad...

Look how they portray the father.

Feminism is a disease, which badly needs to be eradicated. We need social cleansing. Maybe this seems radical, but it its true.

Feminists HATE masculine men. They resort to very sick, mind diseased, manipulative, indirect tactics to attack men. It's almost like feminists are a collective anti-christ.

What can we do? Focus on ourselves, try and guide other men, and most importantly to teach young men, and male children what it means to be masculine.

There has to be a way to flip the script on a mass social level.

I see where your coming from but I have a different take on things. "Social cleansing" smacks of exactly the type of language that only gives the ideology you have an issue with "feminism", more ammunition to fire back at you by calling you a Nazi or something similar, polarizing the two sides further.

IMO I couldn't care less about what women do, as Ive no intention of investing my life savings in one. The masculinity your talking about is not what i call masculine, getting bent out of shape over what women do is blue pill and reactionary, because it means you give a shi7 about something that is not only out of your control but it also means your emotionally invested in something out of your control..the only thing that this can bring you is anger and frustration..not good, for you or anyone else.

The biggest insult you can possible give women, including feminists, is by not engaging with them on their terms..by disregarding them and by walking away from them whenever they start shouting or when they make demands of you. In short give them the equality they say they want...Dont chase them, dont buy them things or pay their bills, dont continually tell them how hot they are etc, etc...Thats how you win and elevate your masculine traits by controlling how you react, you then can control everything by default..Winning the war without having to fight it.

Feminist IMO were a reaction, to two things. One was being given "the pill" and the other was social engineering, from places like Cosmopolitan magazine and the TV. The false version of sexual equality has damaged many millions of women mentally IMO..but its not my problem and I can use it to my advantage or at least make the best of circumstances. 100 years ago it may have been more desirable to aim to marry and have a wife and kids, but not now IMO. Im flexible and pragmatic about how life is and how society is..I wouldn't want to have kids in this bulllsh1t civilization.

However, you gotta see womens point of view too. Women were not happy being baby making machines and battered wives or virtual domestic slaves etc for most of history...who can blame them...So when they got freedom, they let it go to their heads..thats what we have been living through for the last few decades...More and more women are screwing around and branch swinging and yet still depending on a string of men to take care of them financially and emotionally but at the same time they shout about being feminists..and independent women. Try talking to women about this and your a misogynist...so why waste your time. Its not all women just the Jennys of this world and there are plenty like her of varying degrees...

Its the Gump mentality of trying to "love" women who dont want to be loved that gets AFC's everytime. Yet even many of these damaged women have a deep need to love, they just cannot be loved in return or see themselves unworthy of love. A real man will have a woman who loves him, but he will never truly give into reciprocating to the point of disregarding his own self respect, because once he does, its game over. The aim for a man should be to CARE for a woman but never fall head over heels for her, your doomed if you do, because that kind of love is more like crack and always fvcks your judgement and self respect up....Feminists may enjoy or need men but they dont want a man to bend over backwards for them, even if every action and word they say indicates they do want you to be a doormat..Women really dont want to break you in, but for some dualistic reason, only known to a higher power, women will do everything they can in order to break you in...Feminism is simply a woman's mind wrote large..It says one thing and does another.

At the end of the day a man who agrees with his wife, is a boring man, a predictable man, a weak man...a man who is doomed to a wife who will walk all over him, screw around on him, leave him , and take all his assets and kids...this is what men get for swallowing the blue pill, and elevating women and sex above themselves...This is blue pill men's fault not womens...I can agree with many things women want but at the end of the day Im going to live my life how i want to live it and that means on my terms not a woman's demands or persuasions, no matter how hot she is..women are only attracted to men who have self respect and integrity, maintain those things and youll be fine in life, women or not...Give up your self respect by putting a woman above your self and your own desires and needs and you get exactly what you deserve...This isnt equality. Instead give women equality by never losing your self respect.
I wouldn't pay too much heed to stupid commercials or feminism. Live and let live, just dont allow the world to suck you in.

Last edited:

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread, and it surely isn't about "this one ad," but about a pervasive marketing and cultural narrative in media that does affect people's attitudes. Think on the following:

1. You (or a friend, family member) are wrongfully accused of a crime against a woman or child. How many jurors in that box have been influenced by media culture consisting of BS like Law & Order SVU or other "evil, corrupt, perverted, incompetent, crooked man" memes in movies, shows, ads? How many of you, like me, have to keep "cautious" when playing with or being around children so that you are never alone with them. I used to love playing with children, but based on wrongful things that happened to family and friends exacerbated by "white male pervert behind every bush" culture and media, I simply can't take the risk any more. How f-ed up is that, that a normal, average man can't play with children any more?

2. Civil scenario, same facts except a woman is suing you, friend or family for a frivolous business or personal claim. I am experiencing this very thing right now. How many of those jurors do you want having been indoctrinated by the kind of crap OP and others complain about? Gonna tell you right now, jurors are not nearly as smart, capable and thoughtful as portrayed on tv. You -don't- want to ever be in front of a US jury today for any reason expecting basic comprehension or intellect, let alone one polluted by false media messages.

3. A woman does you wrong, maybe even violently, maybe to the tune of hundreds of thousands, and you can't get redress because of antimale, profemale media conditioning. Police laugh at you or haul YOU to jail, judges f you, the "public" reports you as the real villain, while treating her like a saint.What chance for a remedy there? What chance for justice? But yeah, sure, it's just about "an ad" and a bunch of men whining about something inconsequential. Sure.

4. $300 billion of stimulus money was diverted from shovel ready construction and infrastructure spending in 2009 because the proposed expenditure, "patch the sectors of the economy hardest hit," didn't benefit women enough. Google "No country for burly men" to read the article if interested. That's real money that you, me and the future are on the hook for, poured down a feminist rathole partially because of a media and political culture that vilifies men and pedestalizes women.

5. Dating an otherwise normal woman who has had 20 years of this crap pumped in, and you have to withdraw because her mind is so polluted that you can't even establish anything meaningful? After that has happened to me personally 10-20 times over the years, after having the foul propaganda messages blared into my head from every angle for FORTY YEARS (turn off the tv... lawlz... surely you jest), yeah, it's a BIG F-ING DEAL, and any who disagree simply haven't experienced it enough yet.

Guys, it's not -us- and -our- attitudes and response that is the real gorilla in the room, why we must speak out, but that left side of the intelligence bell curve and others who can and do impact our lives daily in many ways. It's how the sheeple respond and are conditioned, because if you -think- you haven't been subject to mob power lately, I assure you you are mistaken. Anyone who files a 1040 is subject to mob majority rule... and that mob thinks everything it sees on tv, including ads, is just as credible as any other source. Think on that. I wish it was just as simple as a few misandric ads.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dasein said:
Great thread, and it surely isn't about "this one ad," but about a pervasive marketing and cultural narrative in media that does affect people's attitudes. Think on the following:

1. You (or a friend, family member) are wrongfully accused of a crime against a woman or child. How many jurors in that box have been influenced by media culture consisting of BS like Law & Order SVU or other "evil, corrupt, perverted, incompetent, crooked man" memes in movies, shows, ads? How many of you, like me, have to keep "cautious" when playing with or being around children so that you are never alone with them. I used to love playing with children, but based on wrongful things that happened to family and friends exacerbated by "white male pervert behind every bush" culture and media, I simply can't take the risk any more. How f-ed up is that, that a normal, average man can't play with children any more?

2. Civil scenario, same facts except a woman is suing you, friend or family for a frivolous business or personal claim. I am experiencing this very thing right now. How many of those jurors do you want having been indoctrinated by the kind of crap OP and others complain about? Gonna tell you right now, jurors are not nearly as smart, capable and thoughtful as portrayed on tv. You -don't- want to ever be in front of a US jury today for any reason expecting basic comprehension or intellect, let alone one polluted by false media messages.

3. A woman does you wrong, maybe even violently, maybe to the tune of hundreds of thousands, and you can't get redress because of antimale, profemale media conditioning. Police laugh at you or haul YOU to jail, judges f you, the "public" reports you as the real villain, while treating her like a saint.What chance for a remedy there? What chance for justice? But yeah, sure, it's just about "an ad" and a bunch of men whining about something inconsequential. Sure.

4. $300 billion of stimulus money was diverted from shovel ready construction and infrastructure spending in 2009 because the proposed expenditure, "patch the sectors of the economy hardest hit," didn't benefit women enough. Google "No country for burly men" to read the article if interested. That's real money that you, me and the future are on the hook for, poured down a feminist rathole partially because of a media and political culture that vilifies men and pedestalizes women.

5. Dating an otherwise normal woman who has had 20 years of this crap pumped in, and you have to withdraw because her mind is so polluted that you can't even establish anything meaningful? After that has happened to me personally 10-20 times over the years, after having the foul propaganda messages blared into my head from every angle for FORTY YEARS (turn off the tv... lawlz... surely you jest), yeah, it's a BIG F-ING DEAL, and any who disagree simply haven't experienced it enough yet.

Guys, it's not -us- and -our- attitudes and response that is the real gorilla in the room, why we must speak out, but that left side of the intelligence bell curve and others who can and do impact our lives daily in many ways. It's how the sheeple respond and are conditioned, because if you -think- you haven't been subject to mob power lately, I assure you you are mistaken. Anyone who files a 1040 is subject to mob majority rule... and that mob thinks everything it sees on tv, including ads, is just as credible as any other source. Think on that. I wish it was just as simple as a few misandric ads.
Wow.....now THIS is probably the best post I've ever seen on the subject. The part in bold stood out most to me. This stuff is embedded IN THE STATE. THAT is why it matters to me and SHOULD matter to everyone else who says it doesn't matter. Very similar to Jim Crow laws during the civil rights movement.

Bottom line, the system is not fair. And when it gets ingrained, it takes huge movements and revolutions to overturn. None of us want that. Better to take an active stance on this now and nip it in the butt.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice link, Espi, that sums up the situation well. I couldn't help but notice this particular comment on the video:

Hafnium Metalotoleran3 months ago +Puglous

Yes but you know, quite often it is men themselves who are to blame. The moment some men try to do something like this, other men jump in to ridicule them by saying "Man up. Stop whining. Take it like a man" What these ****wits do not understand is what goes around comes around. You keep avoiding this problem of media, and sooner or later it will eventually bite you yourself in the ass.

Even in this very comment section you'll find men criticizing other men for complaining much more than women. I've often said this and will keep saying it even if it offends someone - Men are the real enemy of men, not women.

Women's flaws are limited to stupidity and gold-digging, none of which are as detrimental as what men do to other men.
This could have been taken right out of this thread. If you complain about the way men are portrayed in the media, then other men will spring up to tell you to man up, or to live and let live, or that you are not acting alpha. Basically shaming men for objecting to being portrayed as idiots, or as children who need to be corrected by women. My guess is that other men made 90% of these commercials.

The reason you never see commercials like this about women is because they have been very vocal about protesting and protecting their interests. Men get portrayed as fools because they have been raised to keep their mouth shut and take it.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The last 3 posts here are sort of representative to me (sort of the product of the whole thread). They represent the synergy that men can create which they build on each others ideas. It finalizes with Danger's last sentence. Simple advice for every man to apply to combat this rising problem.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
You all would be shocked at what having a strong backbone and a take-no-$hit attitude will bring you in life.
That's interesting. This is getting a bit OT, but for whatever reason I've found that women don't disrespect me. I mean, it must happen, but it's very, very rare. Part of it is probably that I'm an older gentlemen, and part is probably that since I don't really drink anymore I'm not around alcohol much. And maybe because of my status. But I think the biggest part is that I try to treat everyone with respect. Give respect, get respect.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great thread and a commendable action.

Don't get it twisted either, it's an insult to all men, not just white. You don't see other male races in these commercials simply because of the demographic target (white women).

I believe it was a super bowl commercial I saw once where the small child of a black woman smacks her date, a black man, in the face after being greeted. I didn't bother paying too much attention but it was the first time I saw a black man depicted in such a disrespectful manner in a commercial.

It's a systemic problem, those who don't understand this aren't able to see the forest. I'm actually a little surprised at the shaming of men who would express anger toward the companies engaged in this. Is our only concern in life to be a slave to p-ssy? Writing such an email takes less energy than analyzing a text from a chick that flaked on you.

***I will admit however, that white men do get the lion-share of these attacks.