Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Boot Camp Journal

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 2

Last night I went out to this club in tiown thats full of backpackers.
Had a good night , did a couple of group approaches which went off pretty well.I found it was a matter of being friendly with everyone and playing the conversation around the group.

Downside to my night out was going home I slipped going up a set of concrete stairs, smacked my face on the concrete KO'ed, blood all over the place, broken nose a few good new scars outta that.

Which means once again my DJing is gonna be pretty much shut down for a while till it heals.

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh*t man, sorry to hear that. We've all been enjoying your reports.

Still, on the upside you'll be a live experiment about whether scars improve or reduce your success rate.:cool:

bp1974

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awright.

I'm gonna hold off training any more for a week or so, I'll bump this thread a coiple times so I don't lose it.

I figure I stil have 12 days of training left once I start up to complete the last excercise , which is finding and cold approaching and # closing an HB 9.

Nicholas Hill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take a break, enjoy it

Just to let you know, guys, the DJ eBook is now finished, thanks to help from Walden himself. Its available for download from the Bible.

Nick

duke007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amazing thread Walden, hope your face heals up nicely.

I have a few questions to ask:

- How have you managed to keep studying, resting, lazing around while keeping up your new DJ lifestlye? Have your marks gone down a bit? My problem now is my hugely busy work and Uni schedule that's making it difficult to find DJing time.

- Also, how do you afford multiple action dates like rockclimbing and bungee jumping?

- Lastly about the scarf routine (which is great by the way), is it fair enough to lie about going to Thailand? I'm not going overseas just so I can get a pickup opportunity! I could make up the story fairly easily but do you think that could come back to bite me on the arse if we go out a few times?

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheers Duke My face'll be fine , and in any case it wasn't much to look at to start with.

As for my uni grades , I'm a straight A student, tho I did have to work hard to keep organised. Before I was doing a thesis and working fulltime so I'm used to manageing time I guess.

Multiple action dates are expensive but taking a chick out three times in a row and getting nowhere is also expensive.

The scarf bit is an example and I'm sure yu could get away with lying about it."My grandmother knitted scarves like that for a shop in Hamilton..."

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update (Still Recuperating)

So it's been a week, and I no longer look like I just stepped out of a casualty ward :)

Am still a bit dinged up but I've been reading the board here a bit and learned a few things that I'm keen to try out.

In the course of the week a few things have happened,I've hooked up with one of the girls I met a few weeks back on a playbuddy kinda tip (she seemed to think I was all about an LTR or something) , and have seen a bit of the hot lab tech Genna who seems to be into me despite the fact that I've spent the week looking like I ran head first into the ugly tree.

Genna's problematic cos I'm quite into her but she's a religeous celibate. I figure I should follow my nose , since I want to see more of her on a romantic tip I may as well follow that and see where it goes.

Beyond that I am absolutely gagging to get some more DJ training in , but I think it'll be a few days yet :rolleyes: .

-----------------------------

Went out to the supermarket tonight. I dressed around my injuruies, so I was wearing a white baseball cap (that hides the concussion scar) and a white hoodie (I'm told chicks dig it when you colour coordinate).

While I ran my errands I slipped back into giving out my "Alpha" vibe , a bit ****y and a bit smug. I got totally checked out by chicks twice.

THis is me still looking battered and yet they were feeling me.

I"m beginning to think that like Pook's "Be A Man" says women respond to confidence and alphaness above anything else.

Weird!

-----------------------

(Next night).

Went out to the movies with friends and wound up getting digits on this grrl I've been into for ages. Looks like I'm about ready to get back into the game :)

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the course of running an errand to town I just made a totally money CA on an 8+ I happened to come across.

I am well stoked cos I was convinced my confidence would be totally shot after a week's hiding away looking like the elephant man.

Will pick up where I left off in the boot camp tomorrow, can't wait!

------------

Wanting to get ahead of the game I went looking for 9s.

CA'd an 8 but didn't establish rapport quick enough , and then on my way past the juice bar I saw one. she was hot , latina, tall , hair piled up in dreadlocks (hey I like that look).

I checked my **** , made sure it was all correct, got my opening sorted out (a textbook one-two situational aproach), walked up ....and choked bah!

-----------

Also want to reccomend David D's DYD. I borrowed a friends copy and it kicks ass. It's definitely got me primed for a bolder, more "alpha" style of Djing from here on out.

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 day 3

Back in the game, have been stuck indoors working all day but am going out to uni now and am hoping to get at least one CA there.

I have yet to approach and close on a 9 , and I'd quite like to do another clubbing expedition (tho perhaps being a bit more careful this time).

-----------------

Depressingly little game on campus today. All I saw was a 6+ in the lab who was about 2 rows away from me but had an empty seat beside her (lesson : recon where you sit down in situations like this) .

At the supermarket I went thru the checkout of the hot 8 from my management class. She's chinese , an 8 (playing as a 7 cos I don't usually like chinese girls). Figured I'd try building the rapport to go for the close but she misunderstood three of the four things I said to her (her english isn't amazing, but unless I can speak really good chinese who am I to diss?), which made me think that a close would just be a waste of time, especially trying to do it smoothly with some other guy in queue behind me.

Didn't see any 9s (didn;t see anything above a playing seven).
-----------------------

Saw the hot lab tech. Had a brief convo in passing , but didn't move back in to close, am dangerously close to friendzoning here, and I have enough woman friends :) .

------------------------

Looking back , that was a crap day's work. 3 chokes nil. I'm trying to get my DJing to the next level, and I can't see the DJs I look up to being scared off by any of the factors that I've let shut me down today.

Besides I'm a DJ in training I'm supposed to tax everything that passes by in order to learn faster.I'm not here to preserve my dignity or to take high percentage shots, I'm here to train.

As it turned out not chasing Genna was a money move tho'. She had a whole procession of guys talking to her all night , I just walked past and nodded in her direction.
So later she came over to me , and started busting kino on me.
------------------------

"You get only what you think you are worthy of"
-Tony Robbins

Last edited:

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 4

2 Chokes, no 9's around so far.

My DJing is very slow today and was pretty pish yesterday all things considered.

My friends an I saw 2 8s walk pas towards he aprking lot at uni. They were both scared to go have a shot at them but so I excused myself and went over , I got to within speaking distance, had finally thought up my two openers , and they got into a mustang and drove off before I could go in. Honestly! If I'da been two seconds faster...

-------------------------------------

Went out with Sarina. Didn't feel up to an action date so we had a meal at a mexican place (first time I've treid that beer with lemon in the bottle thing , like it , like it a lot) and then played some pool. Played it straight out of David D , spent the night alternating between busting her and being ****y and funny , and working lotsa kino (didn't really get any SS on).

Drove her to her house anfd rather than ask to come in I parked the car and just got out like I assumed I was coming in with her.

The night turned out very well and that's as much detail as a gentleman shares :D .

Last edited:

fyzix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very Inspiring

I've been using tip on sosuave to boost my DJ skills for some time now. Althought progress has been slow, I'm still somewhat satisfied with my results. I'm starting my bootcamp tommorow as a result of your progress Walden.

Right now I have 3 girls on the go but I've I'm considering starting from scratch. My first date with one is tommorow, I'll decide whether to NEXT her or not then. One is my sister's friend and I just got her number today, so I doubt I'll be dating her, maybe I'll just get some arse. The last one flaked a bit on me tonight, so I think I'll be NEXTing her.

Anyways, look for my thread tommorow. I could surely use your advice.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll check your thread out fyzix.
Good luck and good hunting.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dam, is this guy a trooper or what? :) Broken nose and a concussion, yet he is back in the game less than a week later :eek: . I hereby nominate you as DJ "Rookie of the Year" :D

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 5

Hey thanks Blu,

One day I'll be good enough to win "Most Valuable Playa" ;)

------------------

Have spent today at Sarina's place and then studying at mines so it hasn't been a huge day for DJing. However I am going on a Date with Liza tonight (girl from along time back I just got a TXT from) and am picking up a mad IL there as well.

-------------------

Tonight I met some friends in a bar in town. Only an average performance on my part , one CA on a cute girl at the bar and 2 absolutely ****-shocking chokes.

I pulled out early from the date with Liza. She's sweet and all , but if the unthinkable happened and I got her pregnant that'd make for a pretty untenable situation. I worried about it for a while and realised that if I'm that scared of getting this chick pregnant (hey, accidents happen) , I should probably not be sleeping with her (feel free to flame away).

-----------------

Incidentally,my attempts at the 40 days and 40 nights no masturbation challenge lasted three and a half hours :rolleyes: .

Last edited:

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Week 8 Day 5

Originally posted by Walden
. She's sweet and all , but if the unthinkable happened and I got her pregnant that'd make for a pretty untenable situation. I worried about it for a while and realised that if I'm that scared of getting this chick pregnant (hey, accidents happen) , I should probably not be sleeping with her (feel free to flame away).

No flaming here,
hey if the chik is kinda shady and the thought of spending the next 18 years in contact with her if she gets pregnant makes you cringe, don't bang her. Although, i would straight up ask her - "Hey, if you ever got pregnant would you keep it?" I have done this before. no big deal.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day 6

Another day spent hiding underneath my textbooks boo-oo-oring.

Not even so much as a tidily dressed 6 around today!

:mad:

Another solid 8 in my class (an olympic athlete!) who didn't give me the time of day when I was being AFC to her , has totally started busting kino and flirting and **** at me since I started using DYD tactics (neg hitting and C+F). It's scary how quickly that s*** works on really hot chicks.

Last edited:

bp1974

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if I'm that scared of getting this chick pregnant (hey, accidents happen) , I should probably not be sleeping with her
Wouldn't this apply to any girl unless you'd been with her for several years and wanted to have kids with? It doesn't matter how nice she is or not, if you've only known her a few weeks then you should damn well be scared of getting her pregnant, but that's no reason to not have sex. Just be careful and use common sense. Or do anal.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, to clarify I don't think this chick is able to handle a situation like that yet. Whereas the girls I do sleep with at the moment are a little bit more together at this point in their lives.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Week 8 Day7

I'm hoping to finish the boot camp up this week , and hence I've sh*tcanned the schoolwork for a dedicated day of DJIng (Mission , find that 9!).

So far I've had 2 chokes (7's) and one pretty easy CA (an8,SWSc , bit of a gift).

Downtown , a couple of CA's , found that 9, goeorgous brunette busking on the street. I picked my moment a little , waiting till she finished a song and went over I got within 2 paces of her and was about to start in when one of my friends who I hadn't seen in months comes up, taps me on the shoulder and goes "Mike! hows it going?".

LOL C*ckblocked by my best friend :p cheers mate.

-----------------------------

Went out to a show , may favourite ska band.

Got digits from a hot 8 I knew, and bust a CA on no less than 3 9's (hey I like punk rock girls) one I didn't get to close, one I choked the close on (you try closing in front of some great big punk rocker who may or may not be the boyfirend :) ) and one totally dissed me in a robust and comprehensive fashion :p .

Last edited:

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Walden, man....

I'm sure you're a great guy and all but this boot camp sh!t has got to stop. People, go thru it no prob. and they don't need a journal it's just stuff that happens and they get over it. And something else about journal record keeping in general, unless there is a specific reason for keeping such a record (business, money-making scam, what have you) all record keeping, (diaries if you will) just bring up the past and the past my friend needs to stay dead. So after your whole boot camp experience can you stop making up threads about typical everyday stuff and devote more time to helping people (like I do). I mean, I sucked when it came to women in general, but things got better as I changed my outlook on life. And that's what I'm going to close this post on, just be positve.