Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Bombing and Shooting in Oslo

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to give an opinion now, it's not even sure who are the terrorists and which motivations drove them.

Unlike gossip tv we should wait untill we identify the responsible before creating an other wave of anti-islam propaganda or an anti-conservative speech on liberal channel.

Different newspapers give different explanation and the police forces are not sure yet.

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you're doing well NorwegianDJ. I heard a government building/street was bombed and an island full of youth was shot up... Horrible things for any country in the world to handle.

Hope they figure out why this individual did what he did.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what I heard it the main suspect could have been a neo-nazi, but some Muslim terrorist group took credit for it immediately after it happened. Investigation is happening now and I'm sure we'll get an answer real soon.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ironically, Norway has very strict gun control.
Indeed. This is definitely a first for them because of that.

Unfortunately there seems to be a groundswell of right-wing Nationalist feeling in Western Europe as they deal with real multiculturalism for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens again in one of these countries. While the son of an immigrant (albeit a Western to Western immigrant) who supports immigration broadly I am also someone who believes in the no B.S. and rapid integration of immigrants into the parent society. And what I see in Western Europe isn't that. Add a bit of cultural chauvinism on both sides and you will see more gang wars like the Hells Angels support clubs and Muslims in Denmark, bombings like those in Madrid in 2004, Oslo shootings, and the growth of the BNP.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kerpal said:
Thank god, otherwise people could have been killed!

Oh, wait...
When they talk about strict gun control they mean strict gun controls toward the law abiding citizens...

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ran the stats.

Norway actually has a very high gun ownership rate. 32% of households as opposed to 39% of households in the US.

However, their laws are pretty strict nowadays.

Maybe why this was the

First terrorist action in Norway I believe.
Then again, Norway is full of Norwegians and the United States is full of Americans. And until this nutty Tea Party right winger I THOUGHT Norwegians were peaceful!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Indeed. This is definitely a first for them because of that.

Unfortunately there seems to be a groundswell of right-wing Nationalist feeling in Western Europe as they deal with real multiculturalism for the first time. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens again in one of these countries. While the son of an immigrant (albeit a Western to Western immigrant) who supports immigration broadly I am also someone who believes in the no B.S. and rapid integration of immigrants into the parent society. And what I see in Western Europe isn't that. Add a bit of cultural chauvinism on both sides and you will see more gang wars like the Hells Angels support clubs and Muslims in Denmark, bombings like those in Madrid in 2004, Oslo shootings, and the growth of the BNP.
While your paragraph makes logical sense, What does this shooting have to do with multiculturalism?

It was perpetrated by a Norwegian Christian against other Norwegians (who were probably also Christains)

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
Just ran the stats.

Norway actually has a very high gun ownership rate. 32% of households as opposed to 39% of households in the US.

However, their laws are pretty strict nowadays
High gun ownership, strict laws, mandatory weapons training. Hmmm. Which one does the US lack? I'll give you a hint: the last one.

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
While your paragraph makes logical sense, What does this shooting have to do with multiculturalism?

It was perpetrated by a Norwegian Christian against other Norwegians (who were probably also Christains)
News reports are saying that he did it because he is against multiculturalism. The youth camp he attacked was occupied by youths who support immigration and multiculturalism.

I say hang by his nuts and cut him piece by piece so that he dies a slow and painful death. I heard the maximum sentence in Norway is 21 years, what a joke. Someone should take the law into their own hands and take him out.

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownrice said:
News reports are saying that he did it because he is against multiculturalism. The youth camp he attacked was occupied by youths who support immigration and multiculturalism.

I say hang by his nuts and cut him piece by piece so that he dies a slow and painful death. I heard the maximum sentence in Norway is 21 years, what a joke. Someone should take the law into their own hands and take him out.
Well, he will most likely undergo a trial for each murder he commited, But its true that 21years is the maximum prison sentence, however its 21- to life, and when the legal system wants to go "over the limit" they just call it "holding" instead of a normal sentence and can keep him as long as they like ;)

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Strelok said:
When they talk about strict gun control they mean strict gun controls toward the law abiding citizens...
Yeah, which is why this guy had over 2 hours to walk around shooting people and nobody could defend themselves.

HariPoter13

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You can download his manifesto
http://www.wupload.com/file/65239460/2083+-+A+European+Declaration+of+Independence.pdf

Thread about him on bb.com
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=136647721

The guy talks about many things, eg.

STDs ruin people’s lives
Under normal circumstances I would never reveal intimate details about my friends and
my family’s personal lives due to societal taboos and shame, confidentiality issues and
loyalty. However, how are we supposed to have a chance at changing our societies when
we refuse to reveal the negative impacts surrounding the disintegrating moral? I will
make an exception here and share knowledge about a fraction of my closest network. I
have limited information and it is likely that a larger portion of my network have suffered
significant negative issues as a result of “destructive conduct”.
Although I have had a change of mentality a majority of my friends have not. My
stepfather Tore, one of my best friends Marius and my more distant friends Kristoffer,
Sturla and Ronny are all living manifestations of the complete breakdown of sexual
moral. All five have had more than 300 sexual partners (two of them more than 700) and
I know for a fact that three of them have one or more STDs (probably all of them). I
have several other promiscuous (slut) friends and I could list at least 30 male and
females in my social environment if I wanted to. I don’t blame them personally and it has
absolutely nothing to do with envy. I could easily have chosen the same path if I wanted
to, due to my looks, status, resourcefulness and charm. It’s just terribly sad that my
country have been the victim of severe Marxist infiltration leading to the political
doctrines which have been allowed to destroy all moral and norms, resulting in the
complete breakdown of our once great ethical standards.
My half sister, Elisabeth was infected by chlamydia after having more than 40 sexual
partners (more than 15 Chippendales’ strippers who are known to be bearers of various
diseases). Her chlamydia went untreated and she became one of several million
US/European women who were suffering from PID, Pelvic inflammatory disease caused
by untreated gonorrhea and chlamydia which leads to infertility. As she lives in the US,
costs relating to this were not covered by the state. She and her husband spent 40 000-
50 000 USD on two IVF treatments (in vitriol fertilisation) a process by which egg cells
are fertilised by sperm outside the womb. She was lucky compared to many as these
treatments may cost upwards of 100 000 USD. Furthermore, as far as I know, due to her
condition as a result of the untreated disease, she needed a caesarean section for both
childbirths. The last c-section almost killed her due to complications and she needed
blood transfusion of more than 5 litres of blood in total. It is unknown if her two children
suffered from pneumonia and conjunctivitis and other problems in infants born with
chlamydia transmitted from my sister during childbirth.
My mother was infected by genital herpes by her boyfriend (my stepfather), Tore, when
she was 48. Tore, who was a captain in the Norwegian Army, had more than 500 sexual
partners and my mother knew this but suffered from lack of good judgement and moral
due to several factors (media – glorification of certain stereotypes being one).
Unfortunately for her, her poor judgment resulted in her being afflicted by genital herpes.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
High gun ownership, strict laws, mandatory weapons training. Hmmm. Which one does the US lack? I'll give you a hint: the last one.
And the second one. In many states laws aren't, by any stretch of the word, strict. They could, and should, be alot stricter!

Listen, I'm sure we're from different worlds. People always talk about how if guns are banned then only criminals will have guns. True perhaps. But the bookend to that is if people have more guns criminals have more guns too. And in my little part of the world the thugs with guns means dead people with and without guns. Often innocent people. My parents are from England and Ireland. They are from areas that are just as economically depressed as those that I come from and still live in. What a relief my summers were growing up at my nan's housing estate when all the thugs had were simple brass knuckles and knives.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
And the second one. In many states laws aren't, by any stretch of the word, strict. They could, and should, be alot stricter!
Some are very strict, in fact those which are more strict have more shootings. Draw your own conclusions.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HariPoter13 said:
He seems like a man with a clear mind not a sick bastard who talk with ghosts, anyway I fail to see how killing those liberals (where they right?) could solve a mass spread problem (according to him) as the one in his blog.

He probably acted out of frustration, would be helpful to see if any recent events had an impact on him or he simply was a pressure cooker as sodini.

However do you notice how often hename Tore, his mom's new man? it seems like he is pissed off that there's a new man at home and he somehow consider liberals responsible of that due to their corrupted moral.
Almost as if it wasnt for the liberal view spread in norway his sister wouldnt be sick and his family would be still togheter and sane.
Funny how he considers his mother non accountable for the mess despite it was her to misjudge Tore.

He has some white knight element (corrupted moral, women have to be saved), afc (women are all good and their wrongs are medias fault).

Brownrice

Don Juan
Reaction score