Bombing and Shooting in Oslo

U

user43770

FairShake said:
Done. They get guns from areas that are less strict.
Criminals typically obtain guns by purchasing them illegally or stealing them. We won't ever be able to stop criminals from getting guns. What sense does it make to punish law-abiding citizens?

ThreeStorms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownrice said:
Sounds like another nerd who can't relate to other people enjoying life and having fun going nuts. His hobbies involved playing world of warcraft and other computer games.
I think you are on to something. Add fanatism of any sort and you got your potential timebomb.

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownrice said:
Sounds like another nerd who can't relate to other people enjoying life and having fun going nuts. His hobbies involved playing world of warcraft and other computer games.
+1

This seems to be a common theme with these guys. All they do is rant about how immoral everyone else is in some kind of bizarre attempt to justify their actions. I wonder if there's EVER been a mass murderer who was getting laid regularly at the time he carried out his attack. I expect this type of thing to start happening more and more as it gets harder and harder for regular non-alpha males to get laid.

U

user43770

Kerpal said:
+1

This seems to be a common theme with these guys. All they do is rant about how immoral everyone else is in some kind of bizarre attempt to justify their actions. I wonder if there's EVER been a mass murderer who was getting laid regularly at the time he carried out his attack. I expect this type of thing to start happening more and more as it gets harder and harder for regular non-alpha males to get laid.

I wish for many things that I do not have, but I do not attack others because of that. This man was sick in the head.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Criminals typically obtain guns by purchasing them illegally or stealing them. We won't ever be able to stop criminals from getting guns.
The idea that most are stolen is a cop lie. Most guns owned and used by criminals are originally gotten through straw purchasing and through legally licensed but corrupt dealers.

And I'm not against the ownership of guns. I just think it should be well-regulated like the Constitution says.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownrice said:
He also sounds like sosuave member. Obsessed with the gym and his body to the point to using steroids, entrepreneurial bent, conservative politics, and introverted.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
He also sounds like sosuave member. Obsessed with the gym and his body to the point to using steroids, entrepreneurial bent, conservative politics, and introverted.
Naa half of the guys here are asians that want to know how to get white girls.
The Atlas Shrugged crew seems big but in fact is no more than 2 or 3 noisy users.

The guys is more like a white knight with the frustration of an AFC.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is the one thing that is scary about the human mind, you can go crazy without even knowing it.

When times are tough its important to keep positive, go out with good friends and attract women that will have sex with you.

You take away any of the two mentioned above and you can go insane from being too negative, not having good friends to share your thoughts with, or sexing women.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
And what of Government thugs? Do they have only brass knuckles too? The main purpose of guns are for self-defense. From thugs, whether legitimate, or .gov sponsored.

It is unfortunately that some people have to die at the hands of guns, but it is a small price to pay for the freedom from tyranny.
I find it hard to believe that armed Americans could really hold off out military if it came down to it. If they want it, they have it.

In the mean time the people dying for your freedom from tyranny are my friends and family. I have a feeling if the people who are wasted in the name of freedom weren't black/brown and poor it would be a very different story!

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brownrice said:
... and weapons and explosives training.

Gaucho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised this wasn't blamed on Osama Bin Ladin....oh yeh, his dead.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Ironically, Norway has very strict gun control.
I don't see the irony at all ...

Gun control typically only works with law-abiding citizens, who don't require the gun control.

Moreover, the gun control was strict enough in Norway that only two people on an island of hundreds of people had firearms.

The mass-murderer, and one guard.

- As usual, mass-murderers target 'gun-free' zones, generally associated with young people because it has been politically determined that youth and students are not worthy of effective self-defense.

- One can determine that a firearm is analogous to a body's immune system. When the immune system is weak (few in-possession firearms per capita) one can come to a rational conclusion that a mass-murderer will be 'more successful' than if there were more "gun-toting irresponsible parents" around.

Cause and effect is often misconstrued on the gun control debate. When one thinks of guns in a bad light, one sees them in their criminal application. Does one blame the tool the criminal uses for their crime, or does one blame the criminal behavior? Object or action?

The study of firearm violence is often directed at the firearm, when in reality it should be directed at behavior. The amount/severity of crime (gun crime or other) is determined by culture and socioeconomics, not the tools they use.

If one looks back to the 1950s, military issue firearms/machine guns/grenades/mortar shells/etc. were everywhere in USA, yet the rate of firearms-related deaths outside of poor socioeconomic and culturally diverse zones was next to nil.

The above paragraph alone is enough to demolish the "guns are bad" theory, and if ones mind is free from televised propaganda, then the debate should turn immediately to social/cultural/immigration reform to end "gun violence".

That never happens though, so the wheel goes round and round in the gun control debate.

The gilded cart may look lavish and luxurious, but it is those sweaty and smelly horses which give it any value at all.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FairShake said:
And the second one. In many states laws aren't, by any stretch of the word, strict. They could, and should, be alot stricter!
Nice statement ...

I challenge it, with my above post.

Can you defend that statement of yours?

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My stepfather Tore, one of my best friends Marius and my more distant friends Kristoffer, Sturla and Ronny are all living manifestations of the complete breakdown of sexual moral. All five have had more than 300 sexual partners (two of them more than 700)

My mother was infected by genital herpes by her boyfriend (my stepfather), Tore, when she was 48. Tore, who was a captain in the Norwegian Army, had more than 500 sexual partners and my mother knew this but suffered from lack of good judgement and moral due to several factors (media – glorification of certain stereotypes being one).
Apparently all there is to do in Norway is ƒuck. It makes one wonder why these grossly exaggerated talles were important to him.

Drdeee

Banned
Reaction score
White Al Qaeda yo.

In Russia we don't have this Al Qaeda - al CIA'da - sh1t, so I'm not worried for my arse. But your arses are much closer to the new world order agenda. No this one incident won't do it, but say a nuke or bio weapon would.

Oslo was an inside job, patsy was used.

A media blanket was also used, Winehouse,.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If one looks back to the 1950s, military issue firearms/machine guns/grenades/mortar shells/etc. were everywhere in USA, yet the rate of firearms-related deaths outside of poor socioeconomic and culturally diverse zones was next to nil.
True. But it's not 1950 and those poor socioeconomic and culturally diverse zones are close to your nice white suburbs now. And redlining is a thing of the past and white flight is getting more and more expensive. It has become everyone's problem.

Plus tens of millions of us actually live in those poor socioeconomic and culturally diverse zones and would like to take walks at night and our kids to be able to play outside without gun play.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
The people committing such acts are prevalent in the poor zones.
Desperation.

The question is, what are the people who live there doing about it?
Give them a job and something to do? Easier said that done.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
What would you do?
I snitch. A lot. Been threatened with illegal guns for it too. Had my other house shot at.

They're in jail now though and my little section of Upper Darby is better off for it.