Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Best Supplements / NO BS

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
simon said:
Have you read any of the studies?

The rest of your post is stupid.
Yes I have read some(most were from the UK) of the studies.

WOW,the rest of my post are stupid,prove me wrong.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this whole thread is stupid ..

only 5% of guys on this forum should be even asking this question. simply put, the majority of you don't have the basic principles of nutrition, training and cardio down. I stopped the idiot's guide to growth before the supplements part for a reason.

I agree with stronglifts and muscleman. anyone who puts their gains down to a single named product really hasn't a clue.

simon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blinkwatt said:
Yes I have read some(most were from the UK) of the studies.

WOW,the rest of my post are stupid,prove me wrong.
Prove you wrong? You think that because something is physically hard, like a pill, it screws with your liver. Get a clue about simple chemistry, biochemistry and metabolism.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blinkwatt: take a vitamin pill, and put it in a glass of room-temperature water for 30 mins, see what happens, and then tell us your liver will have trouble with it.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I took:

Phedra
CLA
ZMA
Creatine Monohydrate
Multivitamin
Whey Protein

After 6 months of gyming Monday-Friday ; a well balanced diet of 6 meals and good clean food, cheat day was on weekends when I would go out and drink(I still think back and think what IF I never drank during the weekends) . Anyway.. After 6 months of taking those supplements with the diet and gyming I got a "6pac" and a really good physic!!!

What I tell people is Diet/Gym = 80% and Supplements = 20% BUT that 20% DOES HELP if you used CORRECTLY! There is no point in taking the supplements unless you eat healthy and gym basically "religously" from monday to friday.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
There is no point in taking the supplements unless you eat healthy and gym basically "religously" from monday to friday.
well, I agree with the first half of the sentence at least.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss alex; I have pictures to "prove" it? I dont entirely base my success on the supps I took or do I say it was a DEFINING factor, however, taking supps adds 20% LIKE I SAID and also it also serves as an act of "motivation" meaning because one takes supplements one realizes that if one doesnt gym or eat properly you will be wasting your money so in a way supplements acts as mental emotion making one eat properly and gym properly or risk the fact you wasting your money. I found all those supplements I took helped me gain my goal..

I now have 2 friends that have requested my diet/gym routine and the supplements and actually went out to buy the same exact same stuff I bought.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I take a multi Sport vitamin GNC only once a day along with a joint suppliment which is helping my joints greatly. Outside of this..... Fish oil extra vitimin C E and the Super B complex vitimins but after this I might drop the sport vitamin and the extra C E and Super B complex vitimins.

Though I eat a well balanced diet for my training anyway I have always questioned this vitamin hype but just took them just in case and know some old timers in training who have taken sh*t loads of the stuff and are doing OK so just never know what is going on with each individual who comes up with cancer and any cancer for that matter.

LoneSilver

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I drink a half bottle of Endorush 30-45 minutes before I hit the gym. When I get home I down either some tuna or chicken or a fat ass steak.

I used to take Nitrix and Thermonex but they had an adverse reaction to my sleep pattern and my blood sugar went fvcking nuts.

Now it's just a daily vitamin, fish oil supplement and Arizona low carb energy shots for the rest of the day.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Karma: That "thermonex" is probably similar to the phedra I took... I did struggle to sleep at night on some occasions but that is because it increases ones metabolism and so you burn fat whilst your heart obviously goes faster, it doesnt happen every night although out of a 6 month period it is bound to happen once every 2 weeks that one struggles to sleep at night.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wasn't disbelieving, I just disagreed with being in the gym five times a week.

Ll Principe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss: Okay you have a point, some people go 2,3,4 times a week it all really depends on you.. I would suggest though to atleast go 3 times though as a minimum and to add in some cardio to your weight lifting aswell.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ll Principe said:
Warboss: Okay you have a point, some people go 2,3,4 times a week it all really depends on you.. I would suggest though to atleast go 3 times though as a minimum and to add in some cardio to your weight lifting aswell.
there is no minimum.. some people can only make gains on a twice a week program.

cardio again will be individual, anything between no sessions (or one or two short ones) to 6-7 times a week or even twice a day.

djSlvt

Banned
Reaction score
Pure and clean bottled water, or purified water through evaporative filter system, water other than tap water.

New and non reused plastic bottles to serve water.

Let me explain. Plastics contain chemicals that when consumed result in increased estrogen production. New bottles don't have as much, it is when a plastic bottle is dented or squeezed such that to cause rips in the material (microscopic, but usually visible as white lines), then these chemicals are released and consumed. This causes (theoretically) increased estrogen production in your body. Theoretically!!!

Also, theoretically speaking, hormones and such are too small to be filtered, and thus end up in tap water. Thus, a theoretical assumption is that estrogen from female post menopause hormones is in our tap water. Theoretical stuff right there!!!

Practically speaking, after quitting reusing plastic bottle more than several times, and after quitting drinking tap water I personally noticed a few changes. Such as decreased acne, less blotting, my stomach and guts are more stable, and I got more cut and masculine.

Thus, it is my personal believe that this theory is right on the money. Read more: http://www.worldandi.com/public/2001/October/ee.html

also

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=estrogens+environment

That said, I've met plenty of people who when hear about this give a violent response. I've learned to ignore them, after all, I have some practical knowledge. :up:

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warboss Alex said:
Blinkwatt: take a vitamin pill, and put it in a glass of room-temperature water for 30 mins, see what happens, and then tell us your liver will have trouble with it.
I know what you are talking about and I've taken multis as a kid and when I tried supplements. While I didn't expierence any negative side effects when I took them,which was about 1 month,who knows what could have happened 10,15 or 50 years down the road if I continued to take 1 or 2 a day. Warboss you know as well I do,people who take multi pills for lifting more then likely take more then 1 pill a day.

Granted no one has proven if multis are dangerous or safe in the long run,so it would be childish for someone to bash another's idea w/o evidence.

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The study sounds really poorly designed to me. Who's to determine what "1 multivitamin" even means. What about servings? Did they take more than one serving or more than one pill? If they took double servings of a huge multivitamin then no ****. Theres really a lot of room for fudging there.

Whey Protein
Multivitamin
Fish Oil
Vitamin C

And then Creatine and Taurine.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this mean drinking bottled water bought from your local store has this estrogen in the plastic bottles?

LoneSilver

djSlvt said:
Pure and clean bottled water, or purified water through evaporative filter system, water other than tap water.

New and non reused plastic bottles to serve water.

Let me explain. Plastics contain chemicals that when consumed result in increased estrogen production. New bottles don't have as much, it is when a plastic bottle is dented or squeezed such that to cause rips in the material (microscopic, but usually visible as white lines), then these chemicals are released and consumed. This causes (theoretically) increased estrogen production in your body. Theoretically!!!

Also, theoretically speaking, hormones and such are too small to be filtered, and thus end up in tap water. Thus, a theoretical assumption is that estrogen from female post menopause hormones is in our tap water. Theoretical stuff right there!!!

Practically speaking, after quitting reusing plastic bottle more than several times, and after quitting drinking tap water I personally noticed a few changes. Such as decreased acne, less blotting, my stomach and guts are more stable, and I got more cut and masculine.

Thus, it is my personal believe that this theory is right on the money. Read more: http://www.worldandi.com/public/2001/October/ee.html

also

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=estrogens+environment

That said, I've met plenty of people who when hear about this give a violent response. I've learned to ignore them, after all, I have some practical knowledge. :up:

stronglifts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LoneSilver said:
Does this mean drinking bottled water bought from your local store has this estrogen in the plastic bottles?

LoneSilver
Yes.

I use tap water, but filter it (Brita Pitcher)

Osmosis filters do an even better job.

LoneSilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess that will be my next purchase the Brita Pitcher.

The valuable info you learn from others is unbelievable who would think plastic drinking bottles would have effects on our testostrone and I go through a load of bottled water a week.

No wonder I have been looking closely at womens panties at Walmart...just kidding lol!

LoneSilver

stronglifts said:
Yes.

I use tap water, but filter it (Brita Pitcher)

Osmosis filters do an even better job.