Before Sosuave and After Sosuave - Where do you stand?

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before: 1
After: 3

I've gotten much more comfortable talking with women. The bad news is, they still don't find me at all attractive.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
Before: 1
After: 3

I've gotten much more comfortable talking with women. The bad news is, they still don't find me at all attractive.
Well then thats what u need to work on next... GO GET SOME STYLE;) :up:

Laterz...

Cheat_LBJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
Well then thats what u need to work on next... GO GET SOME STYLE;) :up:

Laterz...
As tall as I am, the only kinda style that's gonna do me any good is an NBA Contract, and not even the Clippers are bad enough to need me. ;)

Other than that, I'm at a loss as to how to make myself seem more "normal."

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's an idea...

Originally posted by Cheat_LBJ
As tall as I am, the only kinda style that's gonna do me any good is an NBA Contract, and not even the Clippers are bad enough to need me. ;)

Other than that, I'm at a loss as to how to make myself seem more "normal."
How about u post a pic of urself and get feedback/suggestions?;)

Laterz...

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not entirely relevant, because I'd already learned a lot before starting to post here, but are just now starting to really internalize it.

Then: varying wildly from about 1 to 9; averaging about 4, only rarely at 8 or 9.

Now: more consistently from about 5 to 8, occasionally 9, usually about 6, rarely below 5.

I'd need cosmetic surgery to hit 10.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before, probably a 3.

now, probably a 7. Still got a long way to go! :D

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to women:
Before: 0
Now: 3

This site made me conscious of Other problems I have. I did improve in other areas by the way I dress, carry myself, relate to people.

My confidence even though flaky is more than it was before with people in general. I've still a long way to go.

Confidence is something that is not unilateral unfortunately. It's entirely context-based. So i've a long way to go with attaining the confidence I want with women.

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
bump

before: -3
now: 6.5

it all depends though...but before this site, i was horrid with women...i mean...sometimes i can't believe how much i've changed, it's unbelievable

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure yet..

i've always been relatively good with women, but always in LTRs, recently single, and just discovered the game recently.

I got into it through evolutionary psychology/NLP kinda stuff though..

DJ/Alpha/real man thing really makes sense after reading most of those books (well the evolutionary psych stuff)

anyways, I am still a work in progress.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Before: -3
After: 6

I still got much more but I'm noticing how girls want to talk to me. And be around me.

Dysfunctional

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before: 3 - I really sucked

Now: 5 - I don't suck as hard :) I joined about a week ago and I've gotten a date with a kiss since. Soon to be more dates and more kisses and some "hubba-hubba". :cool:

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before this site i was definately below average. I still hooked up with some girls (only making out), but since ive always had really high standards, every girl i hooked up with was hot. But i only hooked up like 3 times a year :D. Now, i consider myself above average and steadily increasing. I flirt more and better than most guys, and in turn i can tell more girls wanting my body. I just hope for continual improvement, cause im enjoying even the littlest pinch of improvement.

Before: 3
After: 6

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was at about a 8 when I started out here and i'm at about an 8.5 now i guess i'd say if I have to use numbers.
I've proven myself countless times to the masses in the past and I continue to do so now. I'm not perfect nor will I ever be but I do know I've reached a level of indifferance when it comes to picking up women. Do or die...it's all the same to me.

note: That extra half point should be compared to the comission an loan officer gets for a home loan...yeah it's that substantial.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before One-Itis : 8

After Onetis: 2

After Sosuave (But still fluctuating): 5-7

It's gone down since before my onetis because I'm still working on training myself on not getting overly attached to girls. Although I used to be good with women it was only cus I knew I had at least one woman who I was infatuated with that I could fall back on which made me feel invincible when hitting on other women.......Now I realize how dangerous that is and I'm trying to be able to feel comfortable knowing that I don't need that 'special someone' to make my game tight. I'm trying to learn total self-reliance and it ain't easy but I've been working at it for about a year

Sargeholic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before: 6
Now: 7.5

Before I was a semi-natural with massive approach anxiety (in other words, I managed about a dozen lays in about a year of single time that was spread between a couple LTRs). Pretty much all were initiated by the girl or were drunken fools mate. I then had a 3+ year LTR with a HB8 who I came thisclose to marrying.

Now I am in the field, overcoming approach anxiety, and doors are opening. I have six solid lays and about a dozen dates since coming to here/ASF in July. Even in the last two weeks I have made huge strides.

Next step is to eradicate approach anxiety completely and start being consistent with girls who are 8+ in rating.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

u think im kiding......