Before Sosuave and After Sosuave - Where do you stand?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you had to give yourself a number out of 10 for the improvement in your "game"/success with women since you found this site, what number would you give urself.
(Please give yourself a number of what you would have given yourself BEFORE you found this site, and the number you would give yourself NOW.)

Before I found this site: 7

At present: 9 ...

... I dont believe in a perfect 10 ;)

Ok... your turn:p

Laterz...

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I assume that you're talking about women? Not about whether coming here has helped you with other things?

In that case:

Then: 2
Now: 2.5

My score isn't lower because I won't become tongue-tied when talking to a woman (why should I? They're people just like we are).

Ben

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why so low?

Originally posted by Abbott
I assume that you're talking about women? Not about whether coming here has helped you with other things?

In that case:

My score isn't lower because I won't become tongue-tied when talking to a woman (why should I? They're people just like we are).

Ben
You dont give urself much credit.... Any specific reason?:confused:

Laterz...

zzirf25

Don Juan
Reaction score
As far as getting women, I am still an AFC and will admit to it. So I would give myself about a 3 in that department because I am still improving. As far as being a more happy and fullfilled person overall, I would give myself about a 6. I used to think that getting women was the key to happyness, but since I found this site my views have changed and I am happier than ever now that I don't believe this anymore. I still may be AFC but I would rather be a happy AFC than a bitter AFC.

bob52

Don Juan
Reaction score
before *2* i never had any girl mates or girlfriends, rarely even spoke to girls before

after *6* ive now got a girlfriend who ive been with for about 6 weeks and have no problems at all talking to any girl i meet (although im mainly talking to girls at work)

cfajason

Don Juan
Reaction score
Before 3
Now 4

Im good at geting the nr and **** like that.....but when they go out with me most of them seem to lose interes....dont ask me why.

Schlep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Probably 2-3 when I joined and 5 (average) now. I don't know that I would say it's due so much to the forum as it is to a lot of reflection and self-improvement.

I'd like to get to the point where I could say 9 or 10, but it's gonna be a while, I think.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff!

Well it looks like you have all definitely bettered yourself in one way or another:) ... I'm happy to hear that, and I hope that we all keep up the good work, and strive for that perfect 10;) .... who's with me? :woo: :cheer: :rockon:

Laterz...:D

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before: 0
After: 7-8?

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Abbott

In that case:

Ben
You've been posting here for almost 4 years. WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME???

Before: 1
After: 7.5

Hit

Don Juan
Reaction score
before - 3-4, now .. 7-8

definetly making improvements, just need to continue and stay on the path to self-improvement.

Abbott

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Why so low?

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~
You dont give urself much credit.... Any specific reason?:confused:

Laterz...
You asked about women, so that's how I answered.

Before finding the site I've never had a girlfriend or been on a date.

Now I still don't have a girlfriend.

I've only gone on a "date" (if you can call it that) once since finding the site, and that was in November 2002. No, it did not go well. No, I no longer talk to her. It did prompt me to do one thing. I made up my mind not to have crushes anymore, since doing that is not in my best interest.

I'll tell you the odd thing though: I thought she was an 8.5, and she approached me. But I still messed it up. I can almost still see her face. No, I don't have one-itis, though at one point in time I did.

I've learned and benefited in other ways since coming to this site. I'm certainly glad that I found this place. It's just that you asked about women, and in that respect I'm not any farther along than I was before. I won't lie.

Originally posted by MetalFortress
You've been posting here for almost 4 years. WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN DOING ALL THIS TIME???

Before: 1
After: 7.5
Not the right things, apparently.

In my day-to-day life, I don't often see any women who interest me. So when I do I'm never quite sure what to do. Sure, I can say "hi." But what then? It's not always clear what the topic of discussion should be. So I often decide that it's better not to say anything at all, instead of say "hi" and then have nothing to talk about.

I'm also somewhat eccentric and old-fashioned, though I doubt that makes a big difference.

You're right, I did register here nearly four years ago, and I even found the site before that. But unlike some people here, I don't live on this site. Sometimes a week will go by when I don't post on the site at all.

I should also add that one byproduct of coming to this site is that it, either fortunately or unfortunately, has helped me hate the modern, feminist woman. So I have this baggage that I didn't have before finding this site.

It'd probably be easier for me to get better if I saw more women that interest me in my day-to-day life. Maybe when I transfer to a four-year school or when I turn 21 (so I can go to the bars and hopefully do more than get drunk).

Ben

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't really understand what we're rating here..

but i'll say my looks have improved from a
6 to a 7.5. -but thats MAINLY a time thing, puberty making my face look more mature. + some work in the gym, and i've got a little size about me, but its not a whole lot.

my confidence has improved from
being able to get a date with a 7, but being too scared to make the first move. to being able to get a date with an 8.5 and being totally cool with the first move.

my game has improved from
being a scared little sucker who basically thought any competition would beat him 100% of the time. to not being scared of any competition, and knowing that should things go sour, to move onto the NEXT girl.

my girl getting ability has improved from
kissing about 15 girls a year (maybe banging one or two, and having a couple of dates). to kissing.... well over 100 a year, banging over 15 a year and being able to basically set up a date for any night i want. -which is probably only once a fortnight depending on schedual.

.illadelph

Don Juan
Reaction score
before - 3

i can't do an after becos i haven't been here that long.

now - 6

i got a wayssssss to go.

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
before - 3
now - 6:rolleyes:

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before-1 - I used to be a shy little b*tch and would get nervous when girls would talk to me. I tried to handle my business online instead of in person...weakness

After-8 - Im not the most outgoing and i dont approach a lot of girls, but when i do talk to girls im interested in things go my way. If i approached more and could do a little better at convos then id be perfecto.