Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been seeing a girl for a few months but no actual sex

Herb

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating a girl for a little while now, like almost three months. Actually I initially saw her a few weeks, followed by a weird sort of hiatus for a few weeks cause she "needed space", and then she randomly reinitiated again out of nowhere, and we've been seeing each other since. We've gone out seven or eight times by now. On the first date we made out at the end and were touchy feely throughout. On the second, she gave me head. And on two other occasions. We do the kissing and holding hands thing each time, talk or text more or less each day, drink a lot and generally have fun. Done a lot of cool activities and things over the past weeks and took her lots of places. But despite all this, we've never actually fully went to third base all this time. Despite doing me a "favor" on multiple occasions, she didn't seem to want me to return it by going down on her, and kind of turned me away when I tried going down there. One one occasion, when she was drinking alot, we almost got to the point where we were gonna screw and were both naked, but that night she made me keep drinking and drinking till I was nauseous and had the spins, and could barely keep my **** together, so it didn't end up happening. There were other occasions when one of us or both of us were too tired cause of our sometimes discrepant work schedules, or jet lag, or family problems or other issues, so that has added to the "delay".

I will say she was divorced last year after a six month marriage (we're both in our late twenties). She honestly seems to really like me a lot. Is the reason she is holding off on this probably because she wants the first time to be really meaningful or special? Like wants me to be the real deal and not just some other guy out for a hookup? I mean I feel like after all this time I shouldn't be in that boat anymore, and she can trust me. Last time we hung out, we kind of discussed this and she said she just needs time, without really explaining further.

I've tried several approaches with her in the past. At times, especially earlier on, I've tried the rough, forward carnal approach, y'know picking her up, holding her against the wall, pinning her down, even tried a shower thing. A lot of other girls in my experience like this stuff. But each of these times she tells me to slow down. She said something like "whoa, easy man, I'm not like some Latina that's into this kind of stuff you know". So on another occasion I tried the slower, gentler, more tender approach, which seemed to do better, but in the end she still wanted me to wait.

So what's the deal? Is she really holding out for the reasons I alluded to, or am I just like not pushing the right buttons or something? Despite this she still wants to be with me and hang out each week. When she travels overseas she sends me pics and updates of everything she does.

And honestly, it's not even that I need to get off or anything. I can handle that myself, or if it really comes down to it, there are fwb's I could hit up if this doesn't work out. But it's more like I feel bad that I'm not doing anything for her in this regard; women have needs too. And it just feels odd at this point, like I'm not doing what I'm supposed to lol. I know girls can hold out longer but in the end they still need sex too don't they? I guess I've just gotten used to the whole hookup/Tinder culture over the last few years that almost ensures some kind of sexual encounter in the first few dates. Not that I want to pressure her or anything.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Welcome to medium/attention level friend zone. Three months is too long to get a bang…
Find a woman that’s more into you on her attraction level meter…
Bottom line, you’re getting played for the male attention you’re willingly providing for her without any sex involved…

Last edited:

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is exhausting from just reading it. All the questions and the hoops you feel you have to jump through. It’s like you’re trying to find a strategy to simply have sex; something which should have naturally happened around the 3rd-5th date..

My advice.. pursue some other women. One which wants to have and enjoys sex. You deserve that.
You’re in your twenties, and the start of you two is already making you ask way too many questions. It it doesn’t flow well... there’s a reason and it’s not usually an ideal one.

Only choose women who have high interest in you and you in them. Make your life simpler and more enjoyable man.

I can only imagine this is draining for you.
She could also just be pleasuring you to keep you around as a warm mental blanket. Sounds like she isn’t healed from her past relationship and likes the attention you give.

Let go, bro.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there... it sucks. She’s stringing you along. Definitely begin paying more attention to the plates that can satisfy your fwb needs. She has emotional and physical intimacy issues as a result of her divorce.

Sincerely interested women makes things easy for you... not make you jump through hoops and make you wait months to hook up especially after allowing herself to be naked with you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Welcome to medium/attention level friend zone. Three months is too long to get a bang…
Find a woman that’s more into you on her attraction level meter…
Bottom line, you’re getting played for the male attention you’re willingly providing for her without any sex involved…
Theyll even put a male in the bed naked to cuddle. Inexperienced man might fall for it thinking he will bang but it consumes your masculine energy and drains your swag to allow that attention from a female.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I've been dating a girl for a little while now, like almost three months. Actually I initially saw her a few weeks, followed by a weird sort of hiatus for a few weeks cause she "needed space", and then she randomly reinitiated again out of nowhere, and we've been seeing each other since.
"need space" == "not enough attraction, but maybe after I see that I can't do any better, I'll consider it" (yes, I use the double equation sign because I am a programmer in the C-family of languages, LOL)

The reinitiation is her thinking "oh no, I need to keep my Plan B around, and I don't have Plan A secured".

You're not even hitting it this 2nd time around the block. I'd drop hints about how horny you feel when you are around her (make sure that Mr. Happy is standing at attention).

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theyll even put a male in the bed naked to cuddle. Inexperienced man might fall for it thinking he will bang but it consumes your masculine energy and drains your swag to allow that attention from a female.
I can remember one gal that giving me the "go slow" vibe, so when we were cuddling, I would wear sweat pants and press up Mr. Happy right up against her ass cheek. I got her after her then zone of fertility had passed.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a rules to remember: Women only confuse you when they aren't that into you.
Thats deep

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a recently divorced woman last year, she would cuddle, give me head, hold hands but wouldn’t bang even after 8 dates. She ghosted me and went right back to her ex husband. It’s how I ended up on this site. You sir need to pull back.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a recently divorced woman last year, she would cuddle, give me head, hold hands but wouldn’t bang even after 8 dates. She ghosted me and went right back to her ex husband. It’s how I ended up on this site. You sir need to pull back.
Imo thats whats happening to op.
For them bj and hj s no sex. So nothing to say to ex when they get back together.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me tell you how things work with women who are highly interested in you.

I went out with this one woman once and she was totally into me...met up with her and some of her friends again kind of last minute on a Friday which was technically our 2nd date, and ended up going back to her friends place. After a few hours I was getting ready to leave, she went up to walk me out and instead we went to her friends spare bedroom and fvcked for an hour while they were downstairs.

This is when you know a woman is highly interested in you...they dont string you out for months. If I were you I would start being busy and seeing other women.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Friendzone is new and improved in 2018. It has really evolved.

Originally, it meant a chick would talk to you a lot, but she wouldn’t date you or do anything physical with you.

Now, there are many layers or degrees of friendzone.

1. She might only cuddle with you, possibly even naked.

2. She might just make out with you.

3. Or she might just give you head, at a maximum. (This the upper level/high functioning friendzone, but still friendzone nevertheless.)

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Originally, it meant a chick would talk to you a lot, but she wouldn’t date you or do anything physical with you.

3. Or she might just give you head, at a maximum. (This the upper limit of friendzone, but still friendzone nevertheless.)

Friendzone bj would be aright for me

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3. Or she might just give you head, at a maximum. (This the upper level/high functioning friendzone, but still friendzone nevertheless.)
Its still cucking because if you rely on her for intimacy she will feed you those crumbs and give all of her to someone else. The energy is not good for your c0ck.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I think a lot of this is because having sex is so non intimate for a lot of the younger generation (late teens and twenty somethings). I was dating a 19 year old Mexican girl spring of 2017 and she was very quickly down for anything physical minus kissing. Anyway, I remember I made this comment about the fact we were just casually dating and she immediately said we were just friends lol. I didn't invest much in the way of money, most of our dates involved going to the park, mini golfing, hanging out at my place and watching movies, couple times we had ice cream, etc.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Its still cucking because if you rely on her for intimacy she will feed you those crumbs and give all of her to someone else. The energy is not good for your c0ck.
Agreed. Long term, it’s definitely NOT good.

But (short-term), if a guy is in a dry spell or his confidence is low, hanging out with a friendzone chick that he’s comfortable with can make him more chill and confident around other women.

Just don’t stay there too long.

In other words, I wouldn’t dump her just yet. Keep her as jump off or launching pad for someone who is more attracted.

Hanging out with an attractive friendzone chick was KEY to me breaking the nastiest dry spell ever with somebody else.

TLDR: Don’t immediately dump her. Phase her out. Definitely don’t DEPEND on her for BJs. But if you get a few more, that’s ok for now.