Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Been seeing a girl for a few months but no actual sex

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again, it is a strange and unusual relationship in many ways, involving contradictions, and I can't fully figure her out. I mean in addition to all the other stuff she does for me, the girl was ready to give me her really nice/expensive Fender guitar and amp after the third time we hung out. I couldn't accept it in the end though.

I will admit that while I like her a lot as a person, the lack of actual sex is slowly starting to make *me* view her in a more friend-like way. I don't even know if that's intentional or just kind of a by-product of our type of interaction. But if things don't change in the next few weeks I may start to look at other options. I will also try to be seductive in different ways.

Aside from intimacy issues from her marriage and possibly ex, it may also be that she doesn't want to be hurt again and waste part of her life like she did the last few years. She probably thinks her biological clock is ticking as she's approaching thirty soon, her friends are settling down. Maybe she really wants me to prove that I'm legit before she delves into a more serious or intimate level of relationship (which she may define by the move to penetrative sex, among other things). This worries me though. Because at this point, while I'm open to seeing where things go and I like her, I'm certainly nowhere near in love and I don't know if I can deceive her into thinking that. That would be really low or messed up of me and really hard on her. So... I gotta be careful about my next steps. If that's the only way to get more "intimate" with her it would probably be best to just move away from this whole thing.

It is weird; I thought that after her blowing me early in the dating process, we'd definitely be screwing the next time. She said then that she usually doesn't do that kind of thing until the 4th or 5th date but that I was different and she couldn't resist.

I may be misinterpreting though, but I'll see where it goes. I will say I'm going to be more skeptical about things now though, so at least I got that out of this thread.

Also you guys are mostly a bunch of cynical redpill *******s who always take the most negative or pessimistic views toward everything. Do you guys even care about developing actual relationships or is the only thing you want to do is to bag massive amounts of "plates" as if they're objects and not people?
I wonder if its being cynical or seeing things for what they realy are
gl

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also you guys are mostly a bunch of cynical redpill *******s who always take the most negative or pessimistic views toward everything. Do you guys even care about developing actual relationships or is the only thing you want to do is to bag massive amounts of "plates" as if they're objects and not people?
Comes to a forum for advice. Gets a reality check of what’s going on, and instead of being grateful for the perspectives drawn he takes his built up frustration and turns it against the forum.

Buddy.. you can do whatever you want with the girl, and justify all her bahviour to suit your clearly fragile ego so you can stay on your cloud built from marshmallows and rainbows, but at the end of the day, she’s not sleeping with you.
She could be pining for her ex, doesn’t totally feel it with you, thinks you’re too good for her, who knows, doesn’t matter because the result is still the same and your still left with more problems and kinks than solutions and forward momentum.. look at the facts, jack. You have oneitis and you’re giving up your sovereignty to someone who doesn’t care for you as much as you care for them.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Comes to a forum for advice. Gets a reality check of what’s going on, and instead of being grateful for the perspectives drawn he takes his built up frustration and turns it against the forum.

Buddy.. you can do whatever you want with the girl, and justify all her bahviour to suit your clearly fragile ego so you can stay on your cloud built from marshmallows and rainbows, but at the end of the day, she’s not sleeping with you.
She could be pining for her ex, doesn’t totally feel it with you, thinks you’re too good for her, who knows, doesn’t matter because the result is still the same and your still left with more problems and kinks than solutions and forward momentum.. look at the facts, jack. You have oneitis and you’re giving up your sovereignty to someone who doesn’t care for you as much as you care for them.
Yes, it happens many times when a man is too emotionally involved to use his own rational reasoning and ignores such from non involved forum members…

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you guys even care about developing actual relationships or is the only thing you want to do is to bag massive amounts of "plates" as if they're objects and not people?
This is such a strangely feminine, no not even, it's a feminist viewpoint. Now I'm looking at you with a raised eyebrow

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its not like people here want things to turn bad for you. I certanly wish you the best.

But overall its better to be cynical than blinded by a oneitis

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op ask yourself, why would she deprives you of sex if she really that into you? A women that really wanted you wouldnt risk an inch losing his man, unless youre merely a rebound until she find something better come along..

And the big ass question is, if this u claim a potentially healthy relationship you wouldnt be here asking this silly question. Which is silly thing you allowed to be in your life..

MOVE ON, NEXT HER.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op ask yourself, why would she deprives you of sex if she really that into you? A women that really wanted you wouldnt risk an inch losing his man, unless youre merely a rebound until she find something better come along..

And the big ass question is, if this u claim a potentially healthy relationship you wouldnt be here asking this silly question. Which is silly thing you allowed to be in your life..

MOVE ON, NEXT HER.
The most powerful thing a man can do when he is deprived of sex or basic intimacy is to move on to do sexual congress or intimacy with another. Never let a single female define the treatment you recieve.

R

Ranger

Use her for BJ’s. As many as you can get. Don’t sleep over or buy her anything. Including food. She will eventually phase herself out or have sex with you.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Use her for BJ’s. As many as you can get. Don’t sleep over or buy her anything. Including food. She will eventually phase herself out or have sex with you.
They will string you along for those BJs and feed off of more attention and time than the BJ is worth.

R

Ranger

They will string you along for those BJs and feed off of more attention and time than the BJ is worth.
Why would he feel like he’s being strung along? If he’s thinking girlfriend, he lost before he started.
He shouldn’t even be thinking girlfriend.

I would think he’s stringing her along for BJs. I’ve had three women where that’s what they wanted. It makes them feel powerful. I think. I don’t mind letting them feel good and powerful.

Why the fuk would I try to get her into a bf/gf position with me that she clearly doesn’t want?
I see no problem with her getting what she wants. I get to watch her be feminine.

We are talking from two different sides of the same planet. I don’t have to have a woman to enjoy her and her pleasure.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would he feel like he’s being strung along? If he’s thinking girlfriend, he lost before he started.

I would think he’s stringing her along for BJs. I’ve had three women where that’s what they wanted. It makes them feel powerful. I think. I don’t mind letting them feel good and powerful.

Why the fuk would I try to get her into a bf/gf position with me that she clearly doesn’t want?
I see no problem with her getting what she wants. I get to watch her be feminine.

We are talking from two different sides of the same planet. I don’t have to have a woman to enjoy her and her pleasure.
Even if its not gf she can waste more of your time and energy than the bj is worth. Some women live for controlling men and pushing their buttons.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Then the bj its not about you.. Its about her, your money.. Your life go wasted on bj? wants something better? Raise your self worth mate

R

Ranger

Even if its not gf she can waste more of your time and energy than the bj is worth. Some women live for controlling men and pushing their buttons.
I can’t even see or think that way anymore. What buttons? Letting her enjoy herself IS pleasure.

It’s narcissistic to try to possess a woman or needing something from her. Trying to shape one into a wifey is narcissistic. That would be about you.

Needing a girlfriend is narcissistic. Self serving. This is why women run from men who need that, or worse, trash them for trying to shape her into a lovey dovey girlfriend that isn’t her as she knows that idealism is his acheles heel and what makes him easy pickings.

R

Ranger

Then the bj its not about you.. Its about her, your money.. Your life go wasted on bj? wants something better? Raise your self worth mate
Where did this pile of dog$hit stuff come from? Lol
I’m not wasting anything because she isn’t my life.
Your statement must be coming from another planet.
Who says I want more from her that she isn’t willing to give?
What is it that you think I need from her?

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can’t even see or think that way anymore. What buttons? Letting her enjoy herself IS pleasure.

It’s narcissistic to try to possess a woman or needing something from her. Trying to shape one into a wifey is narcissistic. That would be about you.

Needing a girlfriend is narcissistic. Self serving. This is why women run from men who need that, or worse, trash them for trying to shape her into a lovey dovey girlfriend that isn’t her as she knows that idealism is his acheles heel and what makes him easy pickings.
Theres nothing wrong to get something that you need.. Its not narcissistic, its human basic needs.. Just with the right women that doesnt steadily erode your self worth overtime as what she did to op, op began to feel unworthy of her attention and naturally hes trying to be on her good grace to get sex, just he doesnt realize yet things could only get worse at this point.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where did this pile of dog$hit stuff come from? Lol
I’m not wasting anything because she isn’t my life.
Your statement must be coming from another planet.
Who says I want more from her that she isn’t willing to give?
What is it that you think I need from her?
You dont have the concept that you couldve paid more in time, energy and attention than the BJ is worth?

I bet shes not coming to you for a great BJ and just leaving you happier.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You dont have the concept that you couldve paid more in time, energy and attention than the BJ is worth?

I bet shes not coming to you for a great BJ and just leaving you happier.
I dont think he even value himself as a man..