Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beautiful Women are everywhere.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I was talking with a female friend the other day and she believes there are FAR more hot women out there than hot guys. I cant really comment on the hot guy part, but I notice the women almost every day living in the city. There is such an abundance of hot women that every man can get some...it's ridiculous!!!
Women are hot by design. They are created to visually stimulate.

Men are made to be about action, that's why there aren't that many "hot guys" who can get by on looks alone. Most guys are average looking. It's about what they do, what they think, and how they act, that's what makes them attractive.

Reaction score
zekko said:
Women are hot by design. They are created to visually stimulate.

Men are made to be about action, that's why there aren't that many "hot guys" who can get by on looks alone. Most guys are average looking. It's about what they do, what they think, and how they act, that's what makes them attractive.
I disagree with this.

Makeup done well can easily bring a woman up a couple of points.

SXS

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking with a female friend the other day and she believes there are FAR more hot women out there than hot guys.
Definitively. Remember also that in most places women outnumber men anyway, and there are so many gay and inept guys out there.

I cant really comment on the hot guy part, but I notice the women almost every day living in the city. There is such an abundance of hot women that every man can get some...it's ridiculous!!! No Man should ever have a scarcity mentality when it comes to women.
:up:

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I was talking with a female friend the other day and she believes there are FAR more hot women out there than hot guys. I cant really comment on the hot guy part, but I notice the women almost every day living in the city. There is such an abundance of hot women that every man can get some...it's ridiculous!!! No Man should ever have a scarcity mentality when it comes to women. There are so many out there who are willing to slide down your pole it's amazing. All you have to do is get a little creative and do some approaching. You dont even have to be that clever or "playa", just put yourself where women are and talk to them. Look for IOI's, interact, and ask them to hang out sometime.
Indeed. Sometimes I shake my head in disbelief when I talk to bewildered younger men about WHY women make such exhaustive efforts to look 'hot'.
Men... it is because they want to attract you to approach them, date them , romance them, fukk them and ultimately form a relationship with them.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^^^ Yes, and part of that effort is toward needing to look even hotter than the next girl so that men notice THEM and not HER. Wouldn't you say?

Jophil, you and I are going to start an intercontinental DJ web site where we just keep adding to each others' comments.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr. Me said:
^^^^^ Yes, and part of that effort is toward needing to look even hotter than the next girl so that men notice THEM and not HER. Wouldn't you say?

Jophil, you and I are going to start an intercontinental DJ web site where we just keep adding to each others' comments.
Ha ha ! Good idea.
Yes, woman are fiercely competitive in attracting male attention.
I think that most men would also be stunned into disbelief if they could read woman's minds in this regard. Women are insecure in the extreme about their looks, their appearance, and the overall presentation of "the package". Even those HB9s who make your knees weak and your mouth dry are probably shivering and quivering and ' on edge' in case there is some tiny item of her clothing which is just " not perfect" .

Hot woman dress to impress and attract men ,and compete with other woman. IT is about that simple.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
Women are insecure in the extreme about their looks, their appearance, and the overall presentation of "the package". .
I don't know if this is true or not, but I could see why it might be. Women are SUPPOSED to be hot. They must have a lot of pressure on them to look good. After all, how many times has it been said here that a woman's value is almost totally dependent on their looks?

I do think some women ARE happy with the way they look though, so it's not a universal truth.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I don't know if this is true or not, but I could see why it might be. Women are SUPPOSED to be hot. They must have a lot of pressure on them to look good. After all, how many times has it been said here that a woman's value is almost totally dependent on their looks?

I do think some women ARE happy with the way they look though, so it's not a universal truth.
I train a 29 year old woman in Latin Dance. She is hot, great body, fit, perfect skin and an awesome rack. Everything sticks out, not down.
Anyways, recently she has reached the stage when I started recording her training with a Video camera which I play back on a 19inch screen so that she can watch her technique and I can critique her performance.
I recently purchased a new screen which is widescreen. This means that when I played her last training session back, she looked a little shorter and a tad dumpy......When she saw herself on the new screen she freaked out and refused to watched the playback because " my ass looks huge."
Of course it mattered little to me. The screen is a training aid only, but to her it is a confronting insult to her self image.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I train a 29 year old woman in Latin Dance. She is hot, great body, fit, perfect skin and an awesome rack. Everything sticks out, not down.
Anyways, recently she has reached the stage when I started recording her training with a Video camera which I play back on a 19inch screen so that she can watch her technique and I can critique her performance.
I recently purchased a new screen which is widescreen. This means that when I played her last training session back, she looked a little shorter and a tad dumpy......When she saw herself on the new screen she freaked out and refused to watched the playback because " my ass looks huge."
Of course it mattered little to me. The screen is a training aid only, but to her it is a confronting insult to her self image.
Funny when I bring up mirrors and video camera as great tools to hone dancing skills and performance swagger, every woman, even the very best and hottest, tells me how they hate seeing themselves in those.

I only care about my posture and body language. Never thought to check out if my arse looks too wide in the video...

Btw you can set the aspect ratio of the video playback to Original / Source (or 4:3 in your case) in the player you use. Don't really need to "neg" the girl that unnecessarily! :p

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Beautiful women ARE everywhere.

Many are far more approachable than the average joe might think.

Treat 'em all like they're ugly and you'll find that the world is your oyster.

Darles Chickens

Don Juan
Reaction score
There have been so many around recently it is getting ridiculous.

I tend to think you notice them more in the summer when the temperature rises and there is more flesh on display but as we crawl into the autumn months in the UK they just seem to be everywhere in my city. I recently went down to London for a couple of days and there is was even more prominent as you have an influx of tourists and women from all over the world. I can honestly say I saw one of the most beautiful women i've ever seen when I was down there.

There are options everywhere if you are willing to approach.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think part of it is most young women all try to look like each other. Their hair, their clothes, the pointless accessories they dont really need...they are very much "herd" creatures.

These things can definitely make a difference. Take an average-looking girl, put her in a nice skirt and a blouse that shows some cleavage, add a bit of makeup and make her hair look all soft and silky...BINGO!!! She just went from a 6 to 7.5.

Nice packaging is a plus...but getting them naked is the great equalizer :D

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
Beautiful women ARE everywhere.

Many are far more approachable than the average joe might think.

Treat 'em all like they're ugly and you'll find that the world is your oyster.
^^ I would amend and expand that statement a little.
Treat the hot ones like they are ugly and the uglies like they are hot and you wiil have a fine time.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I was talking with a female friend the other day and she believes there are FAR more hot women out there than hot guys. I cant really comment on the hot guy part, but I notice the women almost every day living in the city. There is such an abundance of hot women that every man can get some...it's ridiculous!!! No Man should ever have a scarcity mentality when it comes to women. There are so many out there who are willing to slide down your pole it's amazing. All you have to do is get a little creative and do some approaching. You dont even have to be that clever or "playa", just put yourself where women are and talk to them. Look for IOI's, interact, and ask them to hang out sometime.
I gotta move to the east coast -- here in Ohio, men always outnumber women at the bars / clubs / social locations.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
#41 said:
I gotta move to the east coast -- here in Ohio, men always outnumber women at the bars / clubs / social locations.
I'm also from the midwest, and that is my experience also.
I agree there are a lot of beautiful women out there. And especially if you are in your twenties or early thirties, there should be plenty available for you.

But I can't help but think this whole "abundance" thing is a LITTLE overstated. It makes it sound like there are three or four hot women to every guy out there, which is stretching things. I think the "abundance" idea is more of an attitude for yourself that you want to have, more than an actual condition existing in reality. Maybe the idea is that if you think of yourself as a top of the food chain alpha then there are plenty of options available to you, which I agree with.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I must be living in a parallel universe. In my area, it is the attractive woman that is rare - most women I see out and about, especially ones without a man, are chunky.

Are you living in Eastern Europe?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I think part of it is most young women all try to look like each other. Their hair, their clothes, the pointless accessories they dont really need...they are very much "herd" creatures.

These things can definitely make a difference. Take an average-looking girl, put her in a nice skirt and a blouse that shows some cleavage, add a bit of makeup and make her hair look all soft and silky...BINGO!!! She just went from a 6 to 7.5.

Nice packaging is a plus...but getting them naked is the great equalizer :D
I remember this guy telling me that any plain woman can look attractive with large teats.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
MatureDJ said:
I remember this guy telling me that any plain woman can look attractive with large teats.
You've been around long enough I'm sure you understand how subjective attractiveness is, for some guys large tits are enough, for others asses, for others legs. Using my own personal experience I dated 2 girls I would have put around 7.5s, however, asking my friends/family, one of them was around a 6 in their eyes and the other around a 9, i haven't seen her in 3 years yet a few weeks ago one of my friends was reminiscing about how hot she was. I can't tell you why I found both of them around the same attractiveness scale while no one else did.

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I lost any scarcity mentality when I lived in beantown. I don't know where you are at, but when you get downtown like Boylston or govn't center areas, its just swimming with hot women. The difference is for folks who live in a rural setting where there might be one attractive girl in the entire town. As someone in such a situation now, I still fall back on my mentality from my Boston years and really don't believe women are scarce - even if they are!