Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Beautiful Women are everywhere.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Me and and the offspring went out and about town this weekend and the thing I noticed was that there are beautiful women everywhere. Now I don't live in a major city...the population is about 224,810. But at the movies, the park, the malls, the stores, the bookstore, the grocery store. I saw great looking women, many without wedding rings everywhere we went. I got a few choosing but I don't approach women when I'm out with my little girl. That's just how I roll.

I notice during my day to day schedule, I rarely go anywhere. I go to work, home, deal with clients, and work on my business. On my free weekends I'm usually at home working.

There is really no excuse, they are out there, everywhere...now is the time to take action and go get em!

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
Me and and the offspring went out and about town this weekend and the thing I noticed was that there are beautiful women everywhere. Now I don't live in a major city...the population is about 224,810. But at the movies, the park, the malls, the stores, the bookstore, the grocery store. I saw great looking women, many without wedding rings everywhere we went. I got a few choosing but I don't approach women when I'm out with my little girl. That's just how I roll.

I notice during my day to day schedule, I rarely go anywhere. I go to work, home, deal with clients, and work on my business. On my free weekends I'm usually at home working.

There is really no excuse, they are out there, everywhere...now is the time to take action and go get em!
Yes, pretty women, glamorous women, sassy women, crazy women, quality women,,,and some not so much. They are all out there. And they all want to meet men... that means YOU, soldier.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Why are all the women I work with fugly?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I took note of the hot chics who were with guys. These guys didn't look any better than me, or worse than me, any richer or poorer. They were average suburban looking guys. Sure some of the really hot milfs were with some guys that looked like money, but some weren't. The range was all over the board. There are no excuses.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:

Maybe if you quit working for the circus sideshow???:crazy:

Just kidding!

Reaction score
I live in a town with a population of 10,000 and they are still everywhere. Grab your balls and talk to every cute woman you see. What's the worst that can happen?

Zunder said:
That's a blessing. Do NOT go after girls at work. I learned that the hard way. I have a hot one who gave me her # at my new job, and I am not pursuing it at all. I told her to leave me alone. I have other girls I am feeding the sausage too so it doesn't bother me.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
I am resisting the temptation, so beloved by Australians, to make one of those " Kiwis love sheep" jokes.
However, I am wondering whether your comment above was describing your observation of female homo sapiens. :crackup:

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to work around attractive women you need to be in a field that exposes you to the environments they enjoy:

Shopping
Expensive Food
Corporate Offices
Government Offices
Children
Animals

The list goes on....

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leisure Suit Larry said:
Grab your balls and talk to every cute woman you see. What's the worst that can happen?
I agree with Larry. Talk to every cute woman you see while grabbing your balls. ;)

It guarantees that they'll notice you.

Cheers!

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
jophil28 said:
I am resisting the temptation, so beloved by Australians, to make one of those " Kiwis love sheep" jokes.
However, I am wondering whether your comment above was describing your observation of female homo sapiens. :crackup:
Get your own Jophill. I don't "share" my sheep.

Zunder

Banned
Reaction score
Tazman said:
If you want to work around attractive women you need to be in a field that exposes you to the environments they enjoy:

Shopping
Expensive Food
Corporate Offices
Government Offices
Children
Animals

The list goes on....
Or go to bars that they frequent.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Warrior74 said:
I took note of the hot chics who were with guys. These guys didn't look any better than me, or worse than me, any richer or poorer. They were average suburban looking guys. Sure some of the really hot milfs were with some guys that looked like money, but some weren't. The range was all over the board. There are no excuses.
Actionman,

Why are you talking about it?

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
Actionman,

Why are you talking about it?

I got a few choosing but I don't approach women when I'm out with my little girl. That's just how I roll.

My point wasnt about hesitation or what I need to do. My point was to say...there are no excuses for action. I got my team. I have two and I'm happy with that.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zunder said:
Get your own Jophill. I don't "share" my sheep.
Nice comeback, Zunder.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leisure Suit Larry said:
I live in a town with a population of 10,000 and they are still everywhere. Grab your balls and talk to every cute woman you see. What's the worst that can happen?

You could live in a military town where it's like 2:1 men and the women that do live there have children or are old or both.

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking with a female friend the other day and she believes there are FAR more hot women out there than hot guys. I cant really comment on the hot guy part, but I notice the women almost every day living in the city. There is such an abundance of hot women that every man can get some...it's ridiculous!!! No Man should ever have a scarcity mentality when it comes to women. There are so many out there who are willing to slide down your pole it's amazing. All you have to do is get a little creative and do some approaching. You dont even have to be that clever or "playa", just put yourself where women are and talk to them. Look for IOI's, interact, and ask them to hang out sometime.