Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be an AFC

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Flaming 101

Originally posted by THA REALNESS

PLus i don't talk about you smoking coffee beans and playing soccer with a basketball in some shanty town ,
ya see here's an ex. this is a j/k..a bad one i admit it ..but you don't actually break down the crack and act as it where a serious comment or insult.

I did not know you are really Brazilian,my bad.;)

Ok.

One.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Viva...

Sorry, your wrong.

I myself am beyond successful, and the wing's I've tought are FAR beyond this place, just as I am. I know what works - and being 'relaxed' about doing things right, ain't where its at for newbs.

Sure, I, or any other experienced PUA could walk up without a care in the world and # close 1/3 of the time... but the way you GET to that relaxed yet successful status is thru intense trial and error, reviewing your actions in your head, finding problems and stressing them in your next approach. You WILL look like an ass for COUNTLESS approaches before it all comes together.

But accepting the fact that you are an afc loser accomplishes nothing. Its a scapegoat that hinders development via self criticism --> self improvement.

Just because you're DJ, or you think you are, doesn't mean what works for you at this time will work for others at different milestones along the road of self development.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Viva...

Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI
Just because you're DJ, or you think you are, doesn't mean what works for you at this time will work for others at different milestones along the road of self development.
Humm, nice advice. Thanks. I was basically just trying to loosen people up a little bit. I thought that once the pressure was off, people might succeed a little more quickly, but then again that isn't how i got to where i am at. I got to where i am by hounding my own ass, then it seemed the pressure let up. When i made my post i believed that i loosened up, which led to me being a DJ. Now that i think about it, you are right, but understand where my logic was coming from.

People claim they have been trying to be a DJ for years and years, with little success. Naturally, if TRYING to be a DJ wasn't working, i assumed that maybe loosening up to the fact that being AFC isn't a big deal might let people work up the ladder with a little less tension.

Anyways, i agree with you tony. You have to push, them the pressure is lifted.

Be an AFC? :confused:

Be a DJ!!! ;)