Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be an AFC

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I offer a little bit of a controversial tip today boys ;)

Everyone on these boards tells you what to do right? The masters teaching the so called “budding DJs”. The problem is some give bad advice to people who need good advice. The main advice I see people giving is to “be a DJ” or “read the bible”. Or even “You are a pathetic AFC, get a life”.

Try this on for size boys.

If you are an AFC, be an AFC!!!

I know this sounds a little off the wall, but let me elaborate before you post flames ;)

Now, you are going to have to go all out on this one. Pick one day and ask yourself not “what would a DJ do?” but rather “What would an AFC do?”. Do everything that a so called AFC would do. Do EVERYTHING “wrong”. Say the wrong thing, act the wrong way, be an AFC!!!

Why? To make a fool out of yourself? Yes. To ruin your reputation? YES!!! Some will ask “how does this tip help an AFC?”. To those who are skeptical, read on…

I have realized that the greatest thing holding anyone back from ANTYHING is insecurity. Once an “AFC” comes to these boards, he becomes insecure about being anything other than a DJ. He focuses all his energy on being a DJ, when in the end he only becomes a bigger AFC. When you embrace, face and accept, you challenge insecurity head on and therefore eliminate it.

So be an AFC. Stop trying to be a DJ, stop pressuring yourself to do everything right. Stop pressuring yourself to say everything right. Stop pressuring yourself to be a DJ. No one on these boards is here to judge you, but rather help you become a DJ, it just so happens some don’t give the best advice. So give it all up my friends. Being a DJ is not always the “right” thing to do anyways. In the end being a DJ is literally being yourself without holding anything back. My tip will help you realize just exactly what YOU would do, not what a “DJ” would do.

So that is my challenge to all of you. I have challenged your egos and your insecurities. Prove me wrong, be an AFC for a day. Trust me it can be quite fun :D

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Very interestin tip ...
but new guys must start slowly .... you can't do this off the top of your head if you are used to hold yourself bac all the times....
I know, I used to be like that.

Sax God

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not too sure I agree with this post.

Sometimes you can check yourself by asking, "What would an AFC do here?" and then doing the opposite.

Think it, don't do it.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Check yourself...

1. "Girls are not b1tches "?
2."Be an AfC"?

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man, look at yourself !!
You sound like someone who's hanging out with BBB too much. :p

Don't mind the criticism. It's always lonely when you're steps ahead of all the others.

BBB

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback Tha Realness. And yes bro, I have "checked myself". I have checked, rechecked and checked again.

I always open to the fact that I may be wrong, even that I probably AM wrong.

Honestly, I am trying to teach some of these guys a thing or two about being a DJ. I believe the thing that holds most people back is pressure.

Pressure from guys like you flaming "AFCness". Of course they are going to be insecure about being a DJ. I have just broke the ice.

I say that AFC's aren't that bad and that being one is not that big of a deal. Why? Because most people are so afraid and insecure about their past decisions in life that it comes back to bite them in the ass EVERY TIME. You have to accept your past before you can move on to bigger things.

Notice i said "ONE DAY". Being an AFC for one day will not hurt you. I can guarantee you that. People spend their whole lives being AFC, so every now and then it is good to see just where it is you stand in life.

If you truly are secure about yourself then being an AFC for a day will only prove that. But then again I know no one will follow my advice. Why should they?

As for my girls are not *****es post...

I have noticed that people derive their confidence from degrading women. At first this is fine, but there comes a time when you have to reject it. Im sorry but getting confidence by bringing others down is not the way to go about doing things. If you reject that statement then please, argue with me here.

Im always open to criticism and even more open to arguments, if anyone wishes to challenge me, post your replies here.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like this post, it has got me thinking. I'm sick and tired of people wanting to be a "DJ", everyone tells everyone that their not DJ's because REAL DJ's do this and that. Who the **** cares, its gotten to a point where I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT A DJ IS SUPPOSED TO BE ANYMORE, stop trying to be a DJ when you dont even know what the **** it is, just BE YOURSELF and work towards SOMETHING YOU WANT.

Also, about being an AFC, a confident AFC - CAN and WILL pick up, he may not be happy but he will still pick up, it's better to just be yourself, focus on life in general and dont worry about it.

Take a minute to breath in the fresh air, look at the sunset, do everything to make yourself feel better like eat good foods. When its time to worry about girls: Do what the **** you want and learn from your mistakes. If you can work on your skills, then please 'fall in love' you will have alot more fulfilling relationship if you fall in love, when you break up you will get hurt but for that moment when you and your gf were lying next to eachother soaking up the sunset you were having the ****ing time of your life.

Tomorrow is the consequence of what you do today.

Enjoy life and experience EVERYTHING it has to offer.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
"Who yelling my name? WHo think it's a ****ing game?"

Viva ...what is an afc to you ? You would like to be someone who is frustrated about women?, that's what an afc is ..now you wannna be romancer and a seducer or a nice guy ..this is not the site for that ..but whatever man it's your opinion (and a lot guys here too) that you should treat a broad like a broad it's your life and your decision ...whatever makes you happy .

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
focus on life in general and dont worry about it.
That's what i've been saying and IMO and from MY experience "girls ARE b1tches" i'm not forcing my opinions on anybody. Like 3 people responded yet THA REALNESS takes the heat Hmmm... considering a change of opinion Viva that you single me out?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You little azzhole...

OK, you want me to argue with you ..i see what 's going on you need a spoiler to make your posts get attention huh?i already have jakethesnake on my azz bothering all damn day .

You said yourself you don't need to tear someone down to get fake confidence yet you want the drama ?

LOL.

Buddy ,LISTEN ! NO LISTEN SHHHH!!! Your an azzhole ...that's it there is no need to argue with me to get some e-heat for your post,whenever i decide to flame i will so don't worry about it.

I 'll keep an eye you afc posts .I'll even sleep like this ;) get your game up.

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're an a$shole
Learn to type first and watch your f*cking way to talk to others.

Otherwise, you'll be arranged a vacation from sosuave

BBB

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
You think i give a FUCC! about this nerd site ?

BAN me .

1.:)

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jeese Louise, calm down dude! Don't get your frickin panties in a knot

BTW, has anyone noticed that the site's been uber slow the last week or two?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Need 2 b pimpin...?? You Need 2 b minding Your business..Oh look oMg!! I'm STILL posting and toasting and here's to you B.!tchB.!tchB.Itch!!:)

Ban Me.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
LOL,i see your in the mod corner...:) So what your gonna do when i'm gone ,your gonna erase 500 plus posts ?? My sh1t holds weight ,there is nothing you can do about that ,you ban me 2day there be like 50 other wannabe Realness' but hey...

BanME!

MoMurda i'm coming!!

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My God...

You took my post the wrong way. I did not mean to "single you out". I wanted to hear your view.

Honestly, i did not post this to help you. You get it. Very few others do.

What is an AFC to me? One who doesn't have the choice to "be an AFC" or "be a DJ'. That is not what the newbies on this board think. They think an AFC is a guy who gets flowers, or a guy who doesnt act like an *******.

Whoever said i was nice? A "romancer and a seducer or a nice guy"??? I get called an ******* on multiple occaisions during any given day, but i have the choice of being nice or an *******. Most think being nice is AFC, honestly being a DJ is whatever the **** you want it to be.

And yes, i could give a **** about you or your irrellevant posts. Go find Player_Supreme and be gansta. You have posted in this thread 7 times in the last 3 days. Get over it. Obviously for a nerd site you tend to hang out here a lot; average of 5 posts a day???

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sweetheart, for someone who doesn't give a f*ck about this site you surely post a lot don't you think?

And moderators sometimes can be sick persons :D
They can use the little search feature in a person's profile, and delete each and everyone of their posts, did 'ya know that? :cool:

But fortunately I have a life, so I'll let your piece of crap be floating on the forum waters of eternity ! ;)

BBB

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Please god , for someone who doesn't give a f*ck about this site you surely post a lot don't you think? I am forever grateful.

And faggots like us sometimes can be sick persons :D
They can use the little search feature in a person's profile, and delete each and everyone of their posts, yet i'm a b1tch and i won't even dare dream of doing such a thing.

I'll let your Divine Gospel float on the forum waters of eternity ! ;)

BBB

Then do it,ban me ,b1tch i'm asking for you guys to ban me.

Your not gonna ban me huh?

Your Nerd azz is gonna teach me a lesson?

You seem to think A moderator tag makes you someone ...other than a b1tch that is.