Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Be an AFC

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by VIVAlasVEGASBaby
My God...

You took my post the wrong way. I did not mean to "single you out". I wanted to hear your view.

Honestly, i did not post this to help you. You get it. Very few others do.

What is an AFC to me? One who doesn't have the choice to "be an AFC" or "be a DJ'. That is not what the newbies on this board think. They think an AFC is a guy who gets flowers, or a guy who doesnt act like an *******.

Whoever said i was nice? A "romancer and a seducer or a nice guy"??? I get called an ******* on multiple occaisions during any given day, but i have the choice of being nice or an *******. Most think being nice is AFC, honestly being a DJ is whatever the **** you want it to be.

And yes, i could give a **** about you or your irrellevant posts. Go find Player_Supreme and be gansta. You have posted in this thread 7 times in the last 3 days. Get over it. Obviously for a nerd site you tend to hang out here a lot; average of 5 posts a day???

Yes you are a ****ing nerd.

It takes me less than 5 minutes to type up 10 posts ,so what the **** are you talking about ,i could be here 30 minutes and reply 50 times .

And here's another one.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
Ban him already. :rolleyes:

Who the **** are you? Have i ever even replied to you???

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy
Sweetheart, for someone who doesn't give a f*ck about this site you surely post a lot don't you think?

And moderators sometimes can be sick persons :D
They can use the little search feature in a person's profile, and delete each and everyone of their posts, did 'ya know that? :cool:

But fortunately I have a life, so I'll let your piece of crap be floating on the forum waters of eternity ! ;)

BBB
P.S. LIFE? YOU have a LIFE? RIIIGGHHHTTT!!!! Dog you are ****ing MODERATOR ON AN IC BOARD.

Do you get paid for this sh1t ? Nah.

Herb? Yes please.

:)

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tha_Realness: Please, stop whining like a 13-year-old girl. No one wants to read your PMSing.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, thank god oneones stupid enough to follow this advice! Oh wait... there are impressionable young men here who will read, and possibly follow this advice... so stop posting like a fool and get a grip on reality.

The #1 reason people who visit this site dont end up DJ's - along the long hard road to success, you see an easier path... a familiar scapegoat. And they are led astray by POSTS LIKE THIS.

A man wants to be the ceo of a company. He's a salesman. So he says... hey... I'ma play the PERFECT salesman today! It gets him a bonus and a pat on the back. An afc playing afc won't do anything. And saying he shouldn't worry about his faults is an easy way to chalk up failure - SCAPEGOAT your losses becaue "hey, I'm an afc." That **** doesn't cut it in the real world and it sure doesn't cut it with women - back to the drawing board.

Discussion closed... why don't you go talk to some faking women?

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think everyone is getting the message here mixed up, VIVAlasVEGASBaby is just saying that if you take a day and do everything that you've done before that has failed you, you'll now realize why these things don't work and what would be a better way to approach each situation. I think he's also saying that if you go about doing this, you will realize that it doesn't matter what other people think about you, and the sooner you realize this the better.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by VIVAlasVEGASBaby
Thanks for the feedback Tha Realness. And yes bro, I have "checked myself". I have checked, rechecked and checked again.(1)

I always open to the fact that I may be wrong, even that I probably AM wrong.

Honestly, I am trying to teach some of these guys a thing or two about being a DJ. I believe the thing that holds most people back is pressure.

Pressure from guys like you(*2) flaming "AFCness". Of course they are going to be insecure about being a DJ. I have just broke the ice.

I say that AFC's aren't that bad and that being one is not that big of a deal. Why? Because most people are so afraid and insecure about their past decisions in life that it comes back to bite them in the ass EVERY TIME. You have to accept your past before you can move on to bigger things.

Notice i said "ONE DAY". Being an AFC for one day will not hurt you. I can guarantee you that. People spend their whole lives being AFC, so every now and then it is good to see just where it is you stand in life.

If you truly are secure about yourself then being an AFC for a day will only prove that. But then again I know no one will follow my advice. Why should they?

As for my girls are not *****es post...

I have noticed that people derive their confidence from degrading women.(3) At first this is fine, but there comes a time when you have to reject it. Im sorry but getting confidence by bringing others down is not the way to go about doing things. (If you reject that statement then please, argue with me here).(4)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Im always open to criticism and even more open to arguments(5), if anyone wishes to challenge me, post your replies here. QUOTE]

:)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sax God
I'm not too sure I agree with this post.

Sometimes you can check yourself by asking, "What would an AFC do here?" and then doing the opposite.

Think it, don't do it.

....And my man Sax posted this RIGHT before me.. Hmmm....:rolleyes:

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Tha_Realness: Please, stop whining like a 13-year-old girl. No one wants to read your PMSing.

Shut your HonKey azz Up!!!!

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy

And moderators sometimes can be sick persons :D (Nerd Sh1t)
They can use the little search feature in a person's profile, and delete each and everyone of their posts, did 'ya know that? (whoa i'm ****ing amazed ,i bet your proud of sophistacted technology):cool:
LOL.This nigga said that like he's proud of that or something ,you wanna medallion for that? Pat yourself on the back lil' buddy.;)

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by zachamun
I think everyone is getting the message here mixed up, VIVAlasVEGASBaby is just saying that if you take a day and do everything that you've done before that has failed you, you'll now realize why these things don't work and what would be a better way to approach each situation. I think he's also saying that if you go about doing this, you will realize that it doesn't matter what other people think about you, and the sooner you realize this the better.

Nah he said that to be cute and draw attention to his sh1t he wants e-reputation .That's why instigates people when they reply..i NEVER do that at least like usually i'll let something like the following go...

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Evil-Rom
I love you,Realness.How come you don't PM any more :

Hey sorry if i don't remember you ,sonny.
Your on that queer sh1t i don't like stalkers.You show me when i hurt you and i'll show you acting like a b1tch.

You probably said some gay sh1t and i called you on it.

Need-2-B-Pimpin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
6 retaliatory posts in a row? Dude, chill out! Don't you have other more important crap you to do?

As for the original post, I see what he's saying and I agree with it as long as whoever does it has gotten significantly into the whole DJ thing, otherwise it won't do anything at all. But releasing DJing for a day definitely opens one's eyes to a lot of things. You have every right to respond and disagree, but you're being quite a d:ck about it, which probably is why people are getting annoyed with you.

And last but not least, and again: is it just me or is the site going really slow?

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: AFC for a day...

Originally posted by Nooby Doo
Perhaps it is just a coincidence, but Fingers did a much better job explaining this idea here...

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41738

Also..Am I hallucinating or did you post up a dramatic fairwell not too long ago, saying you were "beyond" this site?

I would do a search but, meh... I dont care enough. Curious though,...
Yes i did leave, but now im back. Just like everyone else. Im flattered you remember me ;) I don't really read Mr. Fingers stuff. Sorry if i jacked his ideas.

Originally poster by TonyTheTigerOI
Wow, thank god oneones stupid enough to follow this advice! Oh wait... there are impressionable young men here who will read, and possibly follow this advice... so stop posting like a fool and get a grip on reality.
Glad i worked everyone up.

Most of these people are AFC's. They are INSECURE about being AFC. They completely reject their past and desperately race to be a DJ. I am saying that if an AFC slows down a bit and possibly tries to accepts that he has work to do, then his process speeds up a bit. Get a grip on reality? What, your reality?

A man wants to be the ceo of a company. He's a salesman. So he says... hey... I'ma play the PERFECT salesman today! It gets him a bonus and a pat on the back. An afc playing afc won't do anything. And saying he shouldn't worry about his faults is an easy way to chalk up failure - SCAPEGOAT your losses becaue "hey, I'm an afc." That **** doesn't cut it in the real world and it sure doesn't cut it with women - back to the drawing board.
That sounds great in all, but lets be realistic. Anyone can say hes going to be this and that, but how many people wake up one day and truly try their best? You think anyone gets anywhere by talking **** about how they will be everything tomorrow, then waking up and realizing they got in way over their head? Give me a break.

As far as your scenario, if that salesman does wake up and try his best, then cheers to him, but very few actually do that.

Bottom line: accept your past, then move on one step at a time.

VIVAlasVEGASBaby

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was wrong about a few things

Let me start off with the main point i was trying to get across with this post.

Basically i wanted to say that people shoulnd't feel pressure about being a DJ or about giving up some girl. Hating what happened in the past or even what is happening in the present is not the way to go. Trying something new and at least considering a new idea is a very important attribute to have as a human.

Now that i have sat down and thought about it, doing actions that are labelled AFC won't help anyone get better at anything. Trying to put everything into perspective by realizing that "AFC" acts aren't really that big of a deal will help.

I didn't exagerate that point enough in my original post.

The difference between a DJ and an AFC is simply choice. Telling people to do something that an internet web site calls "afc" was taking it a bit too far.

Do what you want. Don't listen to anyone tell you about what's right to do but always at least consider what they have to say.

If you are a grade 'a' AFC, then do not try my tip
If you are on your way, but still aren't quite there yet, then question who ever even told you what was Dj and AFC.
If you are a DJ then it makes little difference because honestly you could give a ****.

I was on a bit of an ego stroke and now the full effect my post had might have been a bit much. Question yourself, maybe you aren't at the right stage for solid action.

BE A DJ (most of the time ;) )!!!!!

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Blah Blah Blah I speak like a f*cking crack smoker from the ghetto blah blah blah

It's not my f*cking moderator tag that makes me someone
But at least is better than this unreadable crap you write.

If you're the ladies man, prove it ! Show everyone !Pictures!
Bring your hoes out here to have a chat with us. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Brazilian_Blues_Boy(2)
Blah Blah Blah I speak like a f*cking crack smoker from the ghetto blah blah blah

It's not my f*cking moderator(what a fag) tag that makes me someone
But at least is better than this unreadable crap you write.

If you're the ladies man, prove it ! Show everyone !Pictures!
Bring your hoes out here to have a chat with us. I'm sure they wouldn't mind.
1. I'm not black,i've said this like 1 million times .I'm Dominican and Cuban ..as in latin..

2. You are Brazilian ,you're more of a Nigggerr than i can ever be so please stop with racist sh1t ,i'm sure your grandaddy "Simpa" wouldn't of liked it.

PLus i don't talk about you smoking coffee beans and playing soccer with a basketball in some shanty town ,or do i? My nerd statement must have offended you ,like i said your the mod ,you are the LAW in this b1tch right? Do something about it..and...don't ..hatejust cuz i..type ..like Captain ..Kirk ..or is it Spoc ? You should Know!

3.That's where you are wrong,buddy!!My hoes would mind if i take them away from their track and i don't have a scanner or a digital camera so if your nerd azz would be so kind as to send me some equipment i'd be more than happy to shut your power trippin' azz up.

4.What is Brazilian Blues and why woud anyone listen to it?

One .

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by THA REALNESS
1. I'm not black,i've said this like 1 million times .I'm Dominican and Cuban ..as in latin..
That's even sadder. Why don't you live up to your heritage instead of talking like the guys from 8 mile?
And besides, stupid people are everywhere.

2. You are Brazilian ,you're more of a Nigggerr than i can ever be so please stop with racist sh1t ,i'm sure your grandaddy "Simpa" wouldn't of liked it.

PLus i don't talk about you smoking coffee beans and playing soccer with a basketball in some shanty town ,or do i? My nerd statement must have offended you ,like i said your the mod ,you are the LAW in this b1tch right? Do something about it..and...don't ..hatejust cuz i..type ..like Captain ..Kirk ..or is it Spoc ? You should Know!
If I was "african-american" , to be politically correct, I would be proud of it, and live to my heritage. I have black friends, @ home and @ this board. And I respect them.
But I'm blue eyed and blond, so I'll just disregard your comment.

And thanks for the display of ignorance!
Smoking cofee beans? Soccer with a basketball? Dude, I've never seen guys do that. You must have swallowed a lot of water when you swimmed the frontier to the US.

And about the nerd comment, oh my god! You called me a nerd!
Gee! That's funny you know? I don't know many nerds that ditch class to go after skirt :confused:
4.What is Brazilian Blues and why woud anyone listen to it?
What is domenican blues? Or even domenican music at all?
And what's cuban music?? Besides Buena Vista social club?

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
How quickly you crack !

Oh God! Is THAT supposed to be ...anything? a j/k ,diss ..what was that?

You just sat their and posted your opinion of my reply ,like women tend to do.

Damn,even Jake fought back and didn't take it like a b1tch.DEKKA fought back and didn't just get emotional all over his keyboard.

Man this is the internet ,remember ,you don't know me ..I don't know you ..You are acting as if i could actually run up on you in the street or something.

lol.

Running out of material ,huh? Getting literal with it? Here's a tip when you have to do that ..you shut up and take the L.

This n1ggah catching feelings .Like a *****.

Whatever,man. Don't cry.Look ..Look ..first time and last time you're ever gonna see this :

I'M SOOWWYY!!:( :(

Next Time just don't get all rowdy with your little mod badge and intefere in grown man bidness' like that if your not gonna be imparcial,aight?

Here's a sucka..what..?? ..nah i was talking about YOU.

One.;)