Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
By occupying foreign countries for the private interests of the military complex.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but America's the bad guy now.
In this undeclared war American soldiers have fired 200,000 (depleted uranium) bullets per DAY on average in the illegal invasion of Iraq for ten years! Those are fired at human beings.

That said, don't sleep with married women, especially soldiers wives (you don't have to support the war to support the troops).

Last edited:

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of you know I don't believe in banging a married chick. Have a little story for you though.

I went into the Army when I was 18. At the time, I had my high school sweetheart. She was Italian and drop dead gorgeous. They sent me overseas for two years. When I came back, the first thing I did was pound her bigtime. She had been seeing an AFC while I was gone. I didn't expect her not to see other guys while I was gone but she eventually married this chump. A real loser.

After I got back and we hooked up again, she told me she wanted to get married. I told her that I'd consider it, but only after I graduated from college. She said she wanted to have a family now and did not wish to wait so we parted ways. She ended up divorcing the chump and then remarried him a few years later. Talk about fvcked up. One way or another, I was gonna get my education.

Weird though. I was at a bar minding my own business one night and the chump followed me into the bathroom and pulled a gun on me. Told me to leave her alone and I told him I had no interest any longer and he could have her. He took off.

I'm happy to this day I didn't supplicate. I'd have had babies and been driving a bread truck for the rest of my life.

Lucifero

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP's a phaggot; dude don't worry about who else shes fvcking, its none of your business. Srs

217 said:
You're a big piece of ****[/SIZ

When I was in the Army, a buddy of mine found out his wife was cheating on him. He was killed a few days later.

How do you think she felt?

P.S. A real DJ would have enough option's not to **** a soldier's wife. You 4F piece of crap.

And who made you the ultimate decider of what a "real DJ" is?

OP don't listen to this mad phaggot

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, folks. Let's not get too excited. This is a year and a half old post. I wasn't even going to reply but I happened to check in and noticed all the personal attacks directed my way.

A little update: she's divorced now (the guy was a piece of garbage and abusive), and I haven't seen her in a very long time. Also, it doesn't make any difference what his occupation is. After 9/11 it become in vogue to "support the troops" and buy "United We Stand" bumper stickers, but let me tell you that simply because one has served in the US military does not make one a saint. I can say this because I am a veteran myself. Yes, I support the troops. No, I do not think that adultery is better or worse depending on the man's career choice. Is it socially acceptable to have sex with a woman who is married to a McDonald's cashier?

So while I appreciate the attention that you've paid to the troll "The Piano Master" in helping his bumped thread continue, let's just take a breath and use some common sense here. Leave the unbridled emotions to the gentler sex.

Geniuskhan

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just like to say that banging married women isn't exactly the smartest thing to do . You have to have some standards. However , I disagree with some of the people here that state you should be afraid of this guy simply cause he's military. The potential in pissing some dude off cause ur banging his girl is always present in my book especially if you subscribe to the philosophy that all women have prospects an are potential liars about their relationship status. If dude confronts you I'd tell him to check his *****. That's on her cause ultimately they do the choosing. However as a man u need to set some standards. Ie: if broads are married dont mess with them, thats a violatiion That = a potential homicide case for either me or her dude. If he steps to me I don't much care if he's bigger , faster, stronger than me its on . To quote a movie : We are all violent by nature, all that matters is if my violence can conquer your violence.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
217 said:
You're a big piece of ****

When I was in the Army, a buddy of mine found out his wife was cheating on him. He was killed a few days later.

How do you think she felt?

P.S. A real DJ would have enough option's not to **** a soldier's wife. You 4F piece of crap.
It takes two to fvck. She got what she wanted.

And if your buddy cared about his wife so much, he wouldn't be overseas for so long. He knows what the job entails yet still got married. Why. To have someone at home to see once in awhile? You can't buy people and plant them in one spot. Oh this woman is reserved for when I fee like.

Doesn't work like that. You can't have a relationship if you don't see the other person.

The wife broke her vows and the boundary of the relationship and the husband was a douche and expects to reserve a woman for when it's convenient by labelling her "wife".

He would have been better off with a prostitute or some replaceable slutty girlfriend. Why marry someone when you know you're going to leave?

All the people in your story are assh*les.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I wasn't even going to reply but I happened to check in and noticed all the personal attacks directed my way.
I'm guessing the personal attacks have something to do with your inability to leave the wives of US Soldiers alone. Pathetic.

Just a Shot Away said:
A little update: she's divorced now
Congrats, you broke up a married couple. I have a feeling that some ridiculous, untrue justification is behind this ...

Just a Shot Away said:
(the guy was a piece of garbage and abusive)
... and there it is.

Just a Shot Away said:
Also, it doesn't make any difference what his occupation is.
:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Is this chump for real? I'd say banging a vet's wife is way worse than banging a cashier's wife. He was defending your freedom to waste your time by gobbling down gummy worms while playing Halo. Smashing his wife was a helluva way to pay him back, bro. Pathetic. :trouble:

Just a Shot Away said:
I can say this because I am a veteran myself.
What a coincidence! As it turns out I am a veteran as well. Did I mention I am also a neurosurgeon? In my spare time I like to travel outer space as well. Wait, none of that is true. Hmm, turns out I can lie too. Weird. :box:

Just a Shot Away said:
Yes, I support the troops.
Funny way of showing it. :nono:

Just a Shot Away said:
So while I appreciate the attention that you've paid to the troll "The Piano Master"
"Troll?" Me ... the troll? Wow. This is coming from the poster formerly known as Deus ex Pianoforte, Shop Until I Die, Martin Shernwood, The Gourd, Giant Killer, El Febreezy da Beez, etc. You've been banned how many times now? I'm sure the mods remember when you were shamefully banned for stealing some dude's handle - maybe it's time for them to drop the hammer again.

Anyway, this is the most despicable yet hilarious thread I've come across. If I want to bump it I'll bump it. If you don't like that, become a moderator. Otherwise STFU, wussy. :kick:

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
I'm guessing the personal attacks have something to do with your inability to leave the wives of US Soldiers alone. Pathetic.

Congrats, you broke up a married couple. I have a feeling that some ridiculous, untrue justification is behind this ...

... and there it is.

:crackup: :crackup: :crackup: Is this chump for real? I'd say banging a vet's wife is way worse than banging a cashier's wife. He was defending your freedom to waste your time by gobbling down gummy worms while playing Halo. Smashing his wife was a helluva way to pay him back, bro. Pathetic. :trouble:

What a coincidence! As it turns out I am a veteran as well. Did I mention I am also a neurosurgeon? In my spare time I like to travel outer space as well. Wait, none of that is true. Hmm, turns out I can lie too. Weird. :box:

Funny way of showing it. :nono:

"Troll?" Me ... the troll? Wow. This is coming from the poster formerly known as Deus ex Pianoforte, Shop Until I Die, Martin Shernwood, The Gourd, Giant Killer, El Febreezy da Beez, etc. You've been banned how many times now? I'm sure the mods remember when you were shamefully banned for stealing some dude's handle - maybe it's time for them to drop the hammer again.

Anyway, this is the most despicable yet hilarious thread I've come across. If I want to bump it I'll bump it. If you don't like that, become a moderator. Otherwise STFU, wussy. :kick:
you sound like a little *****, come on man, this thread is over 3year's old. LET IT GO!! unless it was your wife he ****ed, then you've every right to hunt him down lol. As much as i think ****ing a married woman is wrong, jump off his d!ck for a minute, ****ing the wife of a US soldier is not the greatest sin on earth. get over yourself

Reaction score
ezio said:
you sound like a little *****, come on man, this thread is over 3year's old. LET IT GO!! unless it was your wife he ****ed, then you've every right to hunt him down lol. As much as i think ****ing a married woman is wrong, jump off his d!ck for a minute, ****ing the wife of a US soldier is not the greatest sin on earth. get over yourself
Wow, Deus (a.k.a "Just a shot away"), you already created an alternate screen name. If you're going to stoop that low, at least get the facts straight. This thread isn't even 2 years old.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
He was defending your freedom to waste your time by gobbling down gummy worms while playing Halo. Smashing his wife was a helluva way to pay him back, bro. Pathetic.
Explain to me how Iraq was for everyone's freedom. In detail please.

How does mowing down (mostly) civilians in Iraq benefit you and me and preserve freedom?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are stupid enough to risk your life to make rich people even richer through invading and humbling third world countries who rejected foreign domination, you cannot complain if someone else nail your woman.
You are no different than the noisy guy who support the school bully while he punch innocent kids on the ground.

There were no mass destruction weapons in iraq, only oil and space to place other facilities, those there are defending jack and sh1t and jack left town after the news of the invented weapons spread.

You either know that and you are a bastard to go there and kill people or you are simply stupid and ignorant to dont even question what you are doing and why.

Put in your dumbass heads that not everybody wants to leave under american rules, be told what to do and think and be forced to obey from a culture that goes against nature and intelligence.

A family man from Iraq had much more respect from his wife and society before you fvckers went there to "free" him, the only thing you bring there are cultural rubbish, consumism and fat women along with easy divorce and cult of money.
Dear american troops do us a favour and get the fvck back from where u came from, we dont want you or the way of living you bring in the world.

ezio

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Wow, Deus (a.k.a "Just a shot away"), you already created an alternate screen name. If you're going to stoop that low, at least get the facts straight. This thread isn't even 2 years old.
hahaha, alternate screenname??? what the **** are you talkking about:. as much as i would like to stay and rip you a new one _"Who Dares Win" and "Alle_Gory" have done a much better job than i could ever hope to

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who Dares Win said:
A family man from Iraq had much more respect from his wife and society before you fvckers went there to "free" him, the only thing you bring there are cultural rubbish, consumism and fat women along with easy divorce and cult of money.
Dear american troops do us a favour and get the fvck back from where u came from, we dont want you or the way of living you bring in the world.
Yes but in America, Big Macs, strippers and ****ty healthcare.

Land of the Free. Home of the brave. Fighting defenceless civilians abroad and at home.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
how dare you

As a military man myself I find this offensive! Shes not worth her husband's trust and loyalty. Hell he may even be cheating whiles hes deployed too. Plenty of married deployed people cheat on their spouses with even other married men and women. As for you... well you're no better than her! This is why I left active duty I hated my life being run by it and its a commitment you put over your loved ones. Women need the emotional presence and the sex.

JUST GO AWAY FROM HER YOU DONT HELP! I hate this crap because I have lost a girl friend over this type of crap. It hurts it REALLY DOES... Its beyond our control and we cannot HELP IT. Go find another woman there are plenty of SINGLE women out there.

SCREW THIS! **** THIS ****!

Reaction score
jonhaul said:
As a military man myself I find this offensive! Shes not worth her husband's trust and loyalty. Hell he may even be cheating whiles hes deployed too. Plenty of married deployed people cheat on their spouses with even other married men and women. As for you... well you're no better than her! This is why I left active duty I hated my life being run by it and its a commitment you put over your loved ones. Women need the emotional presence and the sex.

JUST GO AWAY FROM HER YOU DONT HELP! I hate this crap because I have lost a girl friend over this type of crap. It hurts it REALLY DOES... Its beyond our control and we cannot HELP IT. Go find another woman there are plenty of SINGLE women out there.

SCREW THIS! **** THIS ****!
I'm sorry to hear that someone like Just a Shot Away hurt you. It's a shame that these monsters continue to ruin people's lives.

jonhaul

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
I'm sorry to hear that someone like Just a Shot Away hurt you. It's a shame that these monsters continue to ruin people's lives.
Yeah I talk about it in my other thread on the mature man's section. She was active duty Army I was Active USAF we met on POF. She seeked me out lol... She wanted a doormat a weak man anyway. That guy I was not and I wasnt gonna be her puss whipped yes man.

Reaction score
jonhaul said:
Yeah I talk about it in my other thread on the mature man's section. She was active duty Army I was Active USAF we met on POF. She seeked me out lol... She wanted a doormat a weak man anyway. That guy I was not and I wasnt gonna be her puss whipped yes man.

Guys like the OP deserve to be beaten down by guys like you. You're an American hero.

Status
Not open for further replies.