Banging a girl at the same time as another dude

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
machoalex said:
I like how you are always trying to steer discussions towards the never ending "Looks Matter/Don't Matter" debate. I thought this thread was about banging some dumb married broad with a stretched out kooter, not about facial symmetry, bone structure, and all that other looks don't matter jazz you're always spouting off about.
Look no further than the mega "Looks" thread in the archives to figure out who we are dealing with.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
Bullshyt, we have right hands and the internet. There is no excuse for lowering your standards so low. I would sooner go 6 months without pvssy, than bang fat chicks or taken chicks who have multiple loads inside them... and I have, and dont regret it.
Good luck in the USA finding something that isn't fat or who hasn't banged through an entire fraternity who WILL date you and isn't psycho. I have always wondered what it must be like for some of you when you get married and your wives invite old friends from college. I banged my way through fat girls in college. Nailed them all. Every single last one. I just wish I would have stayed in contact. As it stands I have to fish around the Internet to find pics of their weddings. I just wonder if the husband minds that I was once banging his wife so hard against the dorm room door that my RA reported me for disruptive noise. I probably finished her off my vomiting in the nearest trashcan and asking her if she wanted to watch Sweet Valley High reruns.

If your wife went to a certain small liberal arts college in a certain overpriced California town she might remember this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PQhNt0vYPY

Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Good luck in the USA finding something that isn't fat or who hasn't banged through an entire fraternity who WILL date you and isn't psycho. I have always wondered what it must be like for some of you when you get married and your wives invite old friends from college. I banged my way through fat girls in college. Nailed them all. Every single last one. I just wish I would have stayed in contact. As it stands I have to fish around the Internet to find pics of their weddings. I just wonder if the husband minds that I was once banging his wife so hard against the dorm room door that my RA reported me for disruptive noise. I probably finished her off my vomiting in the nearest trashcan and asking her if she wanted to watch Sweet Valley High reruns.

If your wife went to a certain small liberal arts college in a certain overpriced California town she might remember this song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0PQhNt0vYPY

Interesting post...not sure how relative it is to the overall direction of this thread.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Congratulations. That still doesn't mean you know sh*t about women. The only thing the IQ test does is serve your ego. Your weak, fragile ego.
Wait, what are you congratulating me for? I said it does NOT take a genius to know that women are attracted to different qualities than males are.

This entire thread is about it. "How can I protect my ego from pain because I'm getting sloppy seconds".
"I can't drop this married slvt because my ego's too weak to handle rejection on the dating scene."
"Hey, I'm smart, I took an ego test."
1) It's not an ego issue. It's a cleanliness issue. Oh, and I didn't get sloppy seconds. I don't know if you saw the update, but I was successful.
2) The married girl fell into my lap. It has nothing to do with choosing married girls over single girls because of some elaborate over-the-top reasoning you came up with.
3) I never told you the results of my IQ test, so I'm not sure why you are attempting to mock me for something I never said. Incidentally, I think IQ tests are trash. There's lots of knowledge questions on there such as geography and questions that require a large vocabulary that test neither reasoning or problem solving skills.

This entire thing you're doing is what's killing women's attraction. Like I said, people don't talk like this.
Right, again...I don't talk about looks not mattering in real life (unless directly asked or provoked.) The only real time it comes up is the inevitable question from men and women alike after meeting them: "I don't get why you say you can't get girls...you're so good-looking!" Then, and ONLY then do I need to lay out the science behind this stuff on the table. What kills women's attraction is not my knowledge of science. What kills their attraction is discovering that I possess none of the qualities (except maybe above average muscle mass) that indicate that I will provide for her and our young, protect the nest from predators and produce healthy offspring.

Please re-read what machoalex wrote. If you disagree with it, then go to your stats professor or his TA. That's why they're there. To teach your dumb ass statistics.
"machoalex" is a troll with 4 posts who joined just to rile up trouble, which is obvious to anyone who pays attention to their surroundings. So is "The Piano Master." I caught him using my profile picture as his own a few months ago. You will also notice that he was rallying to my aid on a different thread awhile back and is now relentlessly offering the occasional childish remark from the sidelines in a weak attempt to ignite controversy. On a somewhat unrelated note, one cannot "disagree" with facts. That's why they're called "facts." And like I said before, I aced stats a long time ago; I have no stats professor.

harkkam08 said:
But to sleep with a woman married to a man who is serving in the military, if you told me that story at a bar, I would drop your ass to the floor.
Pfft, relax. I'm a veteran myself. So he wanted to get some money for school by doing a job for four years with free room and board. Awesome. I can respect that. Does this mean suddenly all is NOT fair in love and war? Please. What about cops? Cops keep the public safe, too. Does this mean that I can't mess around with the girlfriends/wives of cops, either? What about firemen? They do good work. Come to think of it, that dude at the McDonald's down the street really does a great job and is always polite. Guess I gotta make sure my next target isn't involved with him, either. Man, what a mess! Why didn't Pook mention any of this in the Bible? I'm going to be standing there for 45 minutes during each approach making sure that this girl hasn't ever been involved with anyone that has done any amount of good in this world before I go for the number close. And if you're really serious about shoving your way into somebody else's business and willing to go to jail all in the name of being Captain Save-A-Bro, then you need to take a serious look at your priorities. If you're trying to convince me of your moral superiority while simultaneously threatening to commit felonies all in the name of "principle", you are fighting an uphill battle.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Then, and ONLY then do I need to lay out the science behind this stuff on the table. What kills women's attraction is not my knowledge of science. What kills their attraction is discovering that I possess none of the qualities (except maybe above average muscle mass) that indicate that I will provide for her and our young, protect the nest from predators and produce healthy offspring.
Which is the science dweebiness you reek of. Ever watch the Big Bang Theory? It's a show. Watch it sometime and you'll see how NOT to talk to people. It's funny on TV, but pathetic in real life.

"machoalex" is a troll with 4 posts who joined just to rile up trouble, which is obvious to anyone who pays attention to their surroundings.
He might be, but he brought up a good point about population distribution and bell curves. This is the bread and butter of most stats analysis when involving large data sets.

I'm a veteran myself. So he wanted to get some money for school by doing a job for four years with free room and board. Awesome.
I find this hard to believe. Does anyone here know the requirements of being discharged as a veteran in the US armed forces?

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
It's funny on TV, but pathetic in real life.
So this is the third time telling you that I don't talk like that in real life. However, if it would make you feel better I could throw in some misspellings and the occasional "dawg" and "imma" to dumb down my posts for you. But yeah. It's not the way I talk that kills attraction.

This is the bread and butter of most stats analysis when involving large data sets.
Yes, I know what a bell curve is. We don't need to use one in this case. I multiplied the number of women in the world (who aren't in prison, diseased, mentally handicapped, etc.) between the ages of 18 and 40 by 0.2. This gives us the top 20% good-looking women a.k.a. HB 8's and above.

I find this hard to believe. Does anyone here know the requirements of being discharged as a veteran in the US armed forces?
Yeah, well. You also think that looks matter. It's apparent that you have a long-standing beef with facts. Anyway:

"veteran vet·er·an
   /ˈvɛtərən, ˈvɛtrən/ Show Spelled[vet-er-uhn, ve-truhn]

2. a person who has served in a military force, esp. one who has fought in a war: a Vietnam veteran. "

That's Random House.

Falcon25

Banned
Reaction score
This thread is still ongoing? Just a Shot Away is the biggest douchebag on this site. You guys are feeding the pig here. He not only has no concept of reality, but is also having sex with ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE. Let this topic drop. This guy is hopeless. He is the guy you meet on the street that talks about things that people in real life never do. Hence, he can't meet women. This guy is a jerk off. Banging a military wife. I really do hope he gets a hold of you. Fuvking jerk off.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon25 said:
This thread is still ongoing? Just a Shot Away is the biggest douchebag on this site. You guys are feeding the pig here. He not only has no concept of reality, but is also having sex with ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE. Let this topic drop. This guy is hopeless. He is the guy you meet on the street that talks about things that people in real life never do. Hence, he can't meet women. This guy is a jerk off. Banging a military wife. I really do hope he gets a hold of you. Fuvking jerk off.
Oh relax, tough guy. You'll be alright. Stressing about other people's business does you no favors. If you hear about someone doing something in their private lives that bothers you, just close your eyes, take some deep breaths and count backward from ten.

machoalex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Yes, I know what a bell curve is. We don't need to use one in this case. I multiplied the number of women in the world (who aren't in prison, diseased, mentally handicapped, etc.) between the ages of 18 and 40 by 0.2. This gives us the top 20% good-looking women a.k.a. HB 8's and above.
Actually you do. Your calculations are all wrong. Like I said before, using your reasoning there would be the same number of HB 2's as there would be 5's as there would be 10's.

For example if I was going to calculate the number of HB 9's and above in the world using your method I would take the total number of women between the ages of 18-40 (To make it simple, let's say that it's a billion people) and multiply it by .1. That would give us 100 million HB 9's.

Now calculate the number of HB 8's and above. 1,000,000,000 x .2 = 200 million.

But wait aren't 100 million of those 200 million HB 8's and above actually HB 9's? So there is the same amount of HB 8's in the world as there are HB 9's? Follow the same formula and you'll see that by your calculation there are the same number of HB's in every category.

Surely you wouldn't argue that there are just as many HB 9's in the world as there are HB 5's.

Listen, all I'm saying is that you made a BIG calculation error. I'm not calling you scum for what you did, nor am I threatening to kick your ass. I'm just pointing out where you are wrong.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Interesting post...not sure how relative it is to the overall direction of this thread.
Beauty of a thread is how it can take on a life of its own. I was simply responding to what one poster wrote. Most threads do seem to branch off into a number of different directions.

Ice882

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
Beauty of a thread is how it can take on a life of its own. I was simply responding to what one poster wrote. Most threads do seem to branch off into a number of different directions.
Hey, did you ever notice how squirrels are always sniffing? Its so weird...

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
Pfft, relax. I'm a veteran myself. So he wanted to get some money for school by doing a job for four years with free room and board. Awesome. I can respect that. Does this mean suddenly all is NOT fair in love and war? Please. What about cops? Cops keep the public safe, too. Does this mean that I can't mess around with the girlfriends/wives of cops, either? What about firemen? They do good work. Come to think of it, that dude at the McDonald's down the street really does a great job and is always polite. Guess I gotta make sure my next target isn't involved with him, either. Man, what a mess! Why didn't Pook mention any of this in the Bible? I'm going to be standing there for 45 minutes during each approach making sure that this girl hasn't ever been involved with anyone that has done any amount of good in this world before I go for the number close. And if you're really serious about shoving your way into somebody else's business and willing to go to jail all in the name of being Captain Save-A-Bro, then you need to take a serious look at your priorities. If you're trying to convince me of your moral superiority while simultaneously threatening to commit felonies all in the name of "principle", you are fighting an uphill battle.
Great point. I guess that's why any individual with the an average amount of morality would avoid all forms of adultery. - Especially when children are involved.

Reaction score
machoalex said:
Actually you do. Your calculations are all wrong. Like I said before, using your reasoning there would be the same number of HB 2's as there would be 5's as there would be 10's.

For example if I was going to calculate the number of HB 9's and above in the world using your method I would take the total number of women between the ages of 18-40 (To make it simple, let's say that it's a billion people) and multiply it by .1. That would give us 100 million HB 9's.

Now calculate the number of HB 8's and above. 1,000,000,000 x .2 = 200 million.

But wait aren't 100 million of those 200 million HB 8's and above actually HB 9's? So there is the same amount of HB 8's in the world as there are HB 9's? Follow the same formula and you'll see that by your calculation there are the same number of HB's in every category.

Surely you wouldn't argue that there are just as many HB 9's in the world as there are HB 5's.

Listen, all I'm saying is that you made a BIG calculation error. I'm not calling you scum for what you did, nor am I threatening to kick your ass. I'm just pointing out where you are wrong.
GAME. SET. MATCH. :cheer:

Reaction score
Falcon25 said:

:eek: Whoa, whoa. While some of what your saying is certainly true, there is no need for all the name calling. :nono:

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Piano Master said:
Great point. I guess that's why any individual with the an average amount of morality would avoid all forms of adultery. - Especially when children are involved.
I have a way above average sense of morality. I do the right thing constantly even though nobody will find out, and never tell anybody. So there goes that. Unfortunately, I am a male and it's very tough for us to think above the belt sometimes. That's the price of testosterone.

As far as the "children" go:

1) No "children." She has one child.

2) The kid doesn't know, and will never know.

3) Nothing about the acts that were committed affected the child in any shape or form, so "involved" is an entirely inappropriate word.

This is why one should generally avoid sticking one's snout where it does not belong (i.e., other people's business). There are endless assumptions and misunderstandings that arise and cause needless controversy.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I have a way above average sense of morality.
All the people on this thread have stated that you have a below average sense of morality. The average has spoken, very loudly.

Unfortunately, I am a male and it's very tough for us to think above the belt sometimes. That's the price of testosterone.
That's because you lack will. Many aren't like you. You're projecting your condition on others.

Projection:
Projection, according to Carl Jung, occurs when a person sees in another qualities they themselves possess. This phenomenon goes on daily in most relationships and encounters.

Whenever a person is convinced that the awful qualities seen in another person have nothing to do with him or herself, a projection is mostly likely being engaged. This does not mean, however, that these qualities are not present. It merely means that they probably exist, to some extent, in the person observing them.
http://psychology.suite101.com/article.cfm/what_is_projection

For example, you seeing other people as just animals, is really your projection onto them, and not reality. Most people have the ability to think and control their instinctual urges, it's part of what makes us human. You however, choose not to: "I am a male and it's very tough for us to think above the belt sometimes." You see others as animals because you believe yourself to be one.

Just a Shot Away

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
All the people on this thread have stated that you have a below average sense of morality. The average has spoken, very loudly.
Perhaps, but unfortunately for the "average", nobody on this board knows me and is therefore unable to make that call. :(

That's because you lack will.
Coming up on 9 months clean of cigarette smoking, cold turkey.

For example, you seeing other people as just animals, is really your projection onto them, and not reality.
Oh, human beings aren't animals huh? I don't think that's quite right, so let's let Random House decide that one:

"an·i·mal
   /ˈænəməl/ [an-uh-muhl]
–noun

any member of the kingdom Animalia, comprising multicellular organisms that have a well-defined shape and usually limited growth, can move voluntarily, actively acquire food and digest it internally, and have sensory and nervous systems that allow them to respond rapidly to stimuli: some classification schemes also include protozoa and certain other single-celled eukaryotes that have motility and animallike nutritional modes."

Yeah, human beings exhibit all those characteristics and are therefore animals. So no. It's not "me" who sees human beings as animals, it's the world of science (not to mention the dictionary) that officially recognizes Homo sapiens sapiens as animals.

Most people have the ability to think and control their instinctual urges, it's part of what makes us human. You however, choose not to: "I am a male and it's very tough for us to think above the belt sometimes." You see others as animals because you believe yourself to be one.
Oh, I definitely have the ability to control my urges. If I didn't, I would have been imprisoned for murder LONG ago. Refer back to the dictionary's definition of "animal" about your comment about human beings not being animals, but rather plants or bacteria or whatever the hell it is that you believe.

Reaction score
Just a Shot Away said:
I have a way above average sense of morality. I do the right thing constantly even though nobody will find out, and never tell anybody.
Really? You do the "right thing constantly," huh? Then answer this: have you ever messed around with someone else's girlfriend/wife other than the one discussed in this thread? Be honest now...

Just a Shot Away said:
Unfortunately, I am a male and it's very tough for us to think above the belt sometimes. That's the price of testosterone.
Making excuses now for your poor behavior now? That is a symptom of someone who knows their decision making is less than desirable.

Just a Shot Away said:
As far as the "children" go:

1) No "children." She has one child.
Wow. You really got me there. Turns out she only has one child that you are going to ruin if he/she ever finds out.

Just a Shot Away said:
2) The kid doesn't know, and will never know.
And you know this how? Oh I know! You have one of those great crystal ball things everyone is always talking about. - Oh, you don't?

Just a Shot Away said:
3) Nothing about the acts that were committed affected the child in any shape or form, so "involved" is an entirely inappropriate word.
Has it even been a month since you banged the kid's mom for the first time? Jesus. It's pretty shortsighted for you to think your selfish, "testosterone" induced improprieties will not affect the kid. More than likely the husband is going to find out and will have to explain to the child one day why their mom decided to sleep with some random dude who has no self-confidence. Although, I'm sure in the father's explanation he will detail how looks didn't play any part in it.

Just a Shot Away said:
This is why one should generally avoid sticking one's snout where it does not belong (i.e., other people's business).
I agree. People should avoid sticking snouts or other parts of their body where they don't belong (i.e. sticking their neglected manhood in the dirty snatch of a married woman).

Just a Shot Away said:
There are endless assumptions and misunderstandings that arise and cause needless controversy.
"Needless controversy," huh? I'll have to remember that, dude. I guess in today's society banging a Veteran's wife while he is at home with their child is never controversial, right? You're going to have to tell me where to buy the instructional video on how to rationalize any selfish act that hurts others. Is it on Ebay or....

Reaction score
And I see that you have no answer for Machoalex's last post. At least you can see when you're defeated SOMETIMES.

Razor Sharp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
*Trying to ignore the gayness and bickering of the last 5 pages*

Steering this thread back on track:

Razor has a no-sale policy on these multitasking skeezers. The moment I find out she's gargling some other dude's marbles it's a wrap.

Why should my d*ck have to settle for seconds? Plus the type of woman who does that type of sh*t is not one you can trust, or should have around you. They f*ck up your head, your rep and sometimes your life!

Ultimately, when that alarm clock goes off in the morning I'm not gonna be that dude wondering if the white stuff on her lip is mouth cheese or c*ck snot.

Status
Not open for further replies.