Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B!tches, Hoes and Hypocrisy

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay fellas. I notice that a lot of you have this idea in your heads that girls fall into 2 categories.

1) Nice = withholds sex from everyone but you
2) Slutty = fvcks whoever she wants

Oh, and I almost forgot

3)B!tch = Screws everybody BUT you! :D

All I can say is that beneath the social veneers we wear, everyone is a slut! On the inside we are all pumping and seething with mad hormones that make us want to "be fruitful and multiply"

Face it. The reason we have survived wars, plagues and famines is because we are one very horny species!

I laugh at these guys who go on and on about how slutty girls are and how all these hoes are just worthless cvnts.

WTF? So let me get this straight. When a guys screws tons of girls he is GOD, but when a girl does the same she is a filthy wh0re?

:rolleyes:

*cough*hypocrites!*cough*

I think this is part of what has built an AFC culture. The idea that sex is wrong, especially from a female standpoint.

A Little Historical Rant to Demonstrate my Point

How many of you guys understand what paganism is?

A few DJs raise their hands

Well, for the rest of you,

Paganism is basically a worship of Nature.

From a pagan perspective, all things divine could be found here on earth through an intimate connection with a natural environment. It is an ideology composed of ancient wisdom, ranging from herbal healing to divination.

During the pagan era, there was no heavenly realm separate from reality. Nature was Divine! God was not some dude on a cloud, but a balance of male/female essences inspired by natural phenomena.

For centuries, paganism reigned supreme. Women were revered as creators of life and their sexuality was considered sacred. Spiritual ceremonies consisted of music, dance and wanton acts of blatant sexuality.

So what happened?

Man became greedy. In this lust for power was born the Brotherhood of the Patriarchy!

Or as I like to call them, "The Big Three".

Judaism, Christianity and Islam were spawned into juggernauts of organized religion as a means of controlling the masses and gaining immeasurable wealth.

One of the first things they did was obliterate all traces of paganism and the sacred power of female sexuality. It was an ingenious plan that continues to have phenomenal success to this day.

Think about it. Whoever controls all the pvssy, holds all the power!

Whoa! Fingz. Have you lost your mind? You just offended half the people on this board!

Well hey, if history and facts offend you, then please dont read the rest of this because I havent even started to go off on this rant!

As I was saying...

These religions (which are really one religion if you really break it down) took all the wonderful imagery of paganism and turned it into one of the worst smear campaigns in history.

The Demonization of Sexuality

Remember Pan? He was the goat-like deity who would play some funky tunes on his flute, wander the fields and have rampant sexual escapades to his hearts content. Indeed, this jovial little fellow was the pagan symbol of Nature and Sexuality.

Of all the pagan gods, Pan caught the worst flack from the Patriarchs. Why? Homeboy never hurt nobody. All he wanted was some groovy music, lots of parties and some fine booty! Isnt that something we ALL want?

Ahhh, but therein lies the answer! For how can you control the hearts and minds of people who are already free and happy?

So in their quest for power, the Patriarchs rallied their efforts and demonized any symbolic references to paganism. Pan, the biggest player of them all, became the Dark Prince himself! Through the use of imagery and propaganda, his trademark horns and hoofed feet would instantly conjure up images of Satan for generations to come.

Hmm, so let me get this straight. The ancient symbol of sexuality AND nature came to symbolize the Godfather of everything EVIL?

Yup. Its in the history books my friend. Of course you were never taught this in school because our system of education is a one-sided farce, meant to brainwash us into a drone mentality. (Heaven forbid we should foster an environment that breeds INDEPENDENT THOUGHT!...but I digress)

To compound the matter, all traces of feminity within the divine essence were erased. God officially became a He and the power of the Sacred Feminine was effectively put in check.

Modern Paganism vs. Industry

Although the Patriarchy sought to destroy any trace of paganism, it still persisted throughout history. Women continued to practice herbal healing, even as their peers and midwives where condemned as witches and burned to a crisp.

Despite this constant persecution, paganism has continued to flourish. From the hippies to modern rave culture, we can still see an inherent drive to return to our natural roots.

But the powers-that-be continue to stifle these movements.

It may seem like an unrelated question but honestly, why is marijuana illegal? Why can´t I throw a party in a deserted field with a bunch of my friends?

Because then I don’t have to rely on any establishment for my happiness!

You know, I have been throwing underground parties for years and I can´t tell you how many times we have been persecuted by police. I have seen quite a few of my friends put in handcuffs JUST BECAUSE THEY WERE DANCING! Insanity!

It also baffles me how something that grows out of the ground and makes people chill out is condemned as evil, when harmful drugs like Ritalyn and Prosac are hailed as “remedies” (???)

But hey, its all about power and control aint it?

In time, I have come to understand that back in the day it was the Church who oppressed humanity, but now it is Business that wears that hat, for it seeks to rule the world and usurp our natural desires in order to enslave us!

This is all very fascinating Fingz, but what does this have to do with b!tches and hoes?

You fool! Can´t you see that I am merely holding a mirror up to history in order to show you the forces that have shaped your warped way of thinking?

We need to wake up and realize how removed we are becoming from our natural heritage!

One of the keys to really being successful with women is not only to embrace your own sexuality, but theirs as well! In order to do this, you have to undo the centuries of social conditioning and realize that Yes (gasp!) women want to fvck! This includes your so-called nice-girls.

If you approach women with the confidence that they are just as hungry for sex as you, then you are already a step ahead of your peers. Cuz while you are busy flirting with these girls and accusing them of trying to get in your pants, the next guy is viewing the space between their legs as some unattainable prize that he must purchase with flowers, gifts and sensitive, caring behavior!

Who do you think has a better chance here? Who of these two is being more REAL and true to his nature?

Just some food for thought yall..

In conclusion I will say that, yes there are some serious wh0res in this world, both male and female. But if we spent half as much time working on ourselves as we did judging others, we´d all be fvcking geniuses by now.

So spare me your bitter talk of b!tches and hoes for it is utterly laughable! Leave these tired stereotypes in the played-out rap songs where they belong!

Whew! Okay Rant over.

I look forward to some intelligent feedback here…something that seems to be a rarity on this forum these days.

Peace

FINGZ…who takes a deep sigh as he types up a politically correct disclaimer to dodge the flames of people whose reality is so fragile, they must defend it on an anonymous web forum…

Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with the basic principles of Christianity, Judaism or Islam. Indeed their message is a noble one of compassion and virtue. But over time, the true essence of these spiritual paths have been distorted by Man into the form of religion, an establishment that imposes codes of conduct on you, rather than letting you find your own path to inner peace. There is a big difference between religion and spirituality! I do not condemn Christians, Jews or Muslims. I do condemn the brainwashing that is often encouraged and the distortion of great Truths into tools of mass manipulation.

Last edited:

Kuen1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus, Jehova, and Allah are going to drop kick your a$$ straight to hell. :rolleyes: Ha Ha. Another great post Mr.Fingers. Keep em coming!

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fingers you make an good point but you are speaking about religion but just through out all the facts of history and made up your own to fit your post

and back during the good ol paganistic times you and your dog/horse/sheep could get it on

not really one with nature is it?

BTW i never really belived in a male slut until i visited college and then visited MASF

The Antichrist_Star

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot damn Mr. Fingers... you just said the very things that I have thought and told people about for the past three years now... and everyone looked at me like I was crazy. At least someone out here feels me. Thank you Mr. Fingers.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Fingz

here is a great article on the demonization of Pan

http://www.mc.maricopa.edu/~tomshoemaker/StudentPapers/pan.html

I understand that both men and women are sexual by nature, and it is society , religion and social mores that shape our current thoughts about embracing your god given sexuality vs. battling the demons of social values and grace and repressing your sexual libido

But as you can clearly see..we are animals of an evolved nature, if we debunked all our values and virtues..we become nothing more than wild, rampant, sexually liberated "animals", with nothing to differentiate ourselves with the other lower evolved animals

Surely, it would be fun and invigorating
to just "let go" and give in to our primal libidinous urges, but can you imagine the madness that would ensue?? overpopulation, lack of respect for other humans (i.e. only seeing them as sexual objects), rape, incest, disease, etc

One MAJOR factor you left out of your analysis is the practicality of social norms, customs and values, what their usefulness is in our society

I for one have made a clear distinction between who a slvt is and who a woman of virtue and what value they can bring into my life..surely life isnt just about sexual gratification of your libido ?

I have been with women just for sex, and found the relationship unfullfilling after a while

while I agree paganism and christianity are two extremes of a continuum, there is a fine line in the middle that everyone needs to embrace

Reaction score
fingz - r u on crack?

that shyt is psycho-philo-hiistory-pagan babble -- u think u can escape morality and the divine nature of man by telling us that all this is about others trying to control our thinking via our perceptions and our raletions with women and morality taboos -- HUH?

u sound like the wh@res and homosexuals today who r saying the same as u - there r no boudaries - only man made ones!
homosexuality is inbred and innate - there is no morality - Wh@res say the same thing - if men can have multipole partners y cant we - there they go again equating a man's nature and role with that as a woman's nature and role - hoe in the hell can we b the same when we r different!!

we know there r those trying to rule by false means (sounds like the matrix) and through lies and deceit (america and europe) and yes they have used the bible in doing so - i.e. so called "christians" and "jews" who have and are continuing trying to rule the entire planet..but we know that they do not hold on to or practice the tenements of their professed faith - so in essence they in no uncertain terms reflect chistian or jewih values and thus r neither jew nor christian - does this mean we should throw out all knowledge obtain from these sources and abandon moral principles - emphatically no!!!

your premise is dead because chistians muslims jews do not control anything or rule anyone - it is the wicked that rule - turn on your tv - you see them everyday talking as the false and demonic prophets that we have been warned about in the last days! All the leaders u see and hear are either calling themslves jews or christians (falsely of course) and referring to israel or jesus and uses words like democracy ,justice, freedom-loving, and god-fearing as their battle cry right before they start slaughtering innocent people on all continents - this battle cry has been used most effectively by europeans in the last few hundred years

these leaders r the hypocrites u r referring to - right?
these demons have used religion as a shield

they and their folowers r usurpers trying to take the place of the true christians muslims and jews

but i dont know what planet u r on but every ho i had was a christian ho - they went to church and these wh@res r having christian wedding!!! after having been screwed by a dozen men she has a holy and sanctimonious look on her face walking doen the aisle - hypocrites indeed. You don't see too many muslim *****s do you? it is because they keep the tenements of the scripture and follow their true nature as a woman

compare christian society with muslim society and then look at their women - you tell me what u see --

hos r in abundance in so-called christian society and r scarce in muslim society - y is that? - maybe it has something to do with morality and keeping with the true nature of a woman and not of a selfish deceitful warped-minded wh@re!!!!!!!!!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"If you approach women with the confidence that they are just as hungry for sex as you, then you are already a step ahead of your peers. Cuz while you are busy flirting with these girls and accusing them of trying to get in your pants, the next guy is viewing the space between their legs as some unattainable prize that he must purchase with flowers, gifts and sensitive, caring behavior!

Who do you think has a better chance here? Who of these two is being more REAL and true to his nature?"

It depends. The point that you made about people being naturally driven to have sex is on. However you're mistaking that for "people want to have sex with ANYONE". This IS a selection process. Also, the person who *acts* confident because you told them that women are hungry for sex just as much as you are, is not being anymore REAL or true to their nature than somebody who *acts* sensitive and caring for the same reason. Both are acting, but are at different ends of the spectrum. I say cut the acting, pretending shyt. Not all girls wants an 'alphamale' not all girls want a sensitive guy. When we generalize, we run into problems.

Figure out who you are, and how to express yourself. If you're sensitive naturally, and can express that with comfort and freedom, you will nail just as many girls as the man who is ULTRA dominant and can express that comfortably.

Reaction score
starman says.

"Surely, it would be fun and invigorating
to just "let go" and give in to our primal libidinous urges, but can you imagine the madness that would ensue?? overpopulation, lack of respect for other humans (i.e. only seeing them as sexual objects), rape, incest, disease, etc"

Starman - sounds like america!!! Rest my case!

God and the principles set forth r not bad or wrong it is the people who follow their own desires and dictates and have no limits but what they put on themselves who r in error - - call it new age - paganism - humanism - wh@res - homosexuality - the hell with titles - just say the wicked.

if everybody did what they want and had no higher law then u will have lawlessness, violence, babies with no fathers, babies having babies, disrespect for women, incest, paedophiles, disease, chaos .....

AMERICA!

thats right Starman said this already.

icepick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Mr. Digits, paganism sucks just as bad. Think of all the "sacraficial offerings" and such. At least the religious types today don't try to kill our babies!

The problem with 'spirituality' when it is portrayed as gods and characters is that some people take these characters literally. Think of Greek mythology. The characters in Greek mythology were symbols of certain traits within human nature. I am unsure whether or not the people of the time thought the gods to be real or not, but I think the original intent of it was to just be stories about human nature.

The problem with the "Religions of the Book" (Jew, Christian, Muslim) is that they take anything that has to do with our animal urges and they demonize it while holding up as "holy" our moral urges.

Thing is though that we need both of them. One urge is not better than the other. There needs to be a balance.

There is no point in only stimulating the body (by sex, drugs, partying, etc.) while starving the mind. On the flipside, there is no point in stimulating the mind (by reading, being a moral person, postulating theorys, etc.) while starving the body (by not interacting with women, not having fun, etc.)

The two need to work in synergy, and the closer they do, the more human you become. The mind/soul uses the body/nature to create a symbolic "heaven on earth" where all your dreams will come true.

That is the goal of man.

Starman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"At least the religious types today don't try to kill our babies!"

ummm read all the religious fanatics bombing schools, churches, abortion clinics, buildings, etc in the name of "god"

in the history of self-destruction..religion has been responsible for a bulk of our own extinction

I dont think Fingz is trying to say "Convert to paganism!"

he is more likely saying "embrace nature" and your god given instincts to procreate and have sex

but as eveolved as we are, we have to put up rules and limits to our own self destructive behavior (i.e. HUMANS created AIDS and STD's) they were never around before that and our own careless sexual conduct

This is why its not good advice to say "Listen to your sexual instinct! and go get that woman!"

Theoretically, its good advice, if it gives you motivation and clarity in that "Embrace your manhood/sexuality" style post, and helps you release some of your inhibitions about approaching women based on guilt or superficial values set up by society

but realistically, embracing your sexuality too much can get both you and your species into alot of self destructive results (i.e. extinction of both your life (either by death, having babies you dont want, etc) and your species as a whole

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe. I knew this post would ruffle some feathers.

GOOD!

Originally posted by Starman
One MAJOR factor you left out of your analysis is the practicality of social norms, customs and values, what their usefulness is in our society

I for one have made a clear distinction between who a slvt is and who a woman of virtue and what value they can bring into my life..surely life isnt just about sexual gratification of your libido ?

I have been with women just for sex, and found the relationship unfullfilling after a while

while I agree paganism and christianity are two extremes of a continuum, there is a fine line in the middle that everyone needs to embrace
Ha! Leave it to the resident shrink to chime in with the "benefits of social norms" hehe..j/k

Great response actually...

Of course life isnt all about sexual libido and yes, it would be a disaster if we all started busting nuts in random women. But this is not what paganism is about.

In pagan society people still formed intimate connections with each other and practiced natural forms of birth control. In fact if you have ever studied Tantra you will see its roots in paganism, for as I said, the divine was not separate from nature!

Humans celebrated the spirituality of their evolution by transforming this carnal act into a sacred one.

You are also forgetting that this was a worldwide phenomena where many cultures were connected to nature and found a balance that we are so lacking in our so-called "evolved" society.

I dont know what reality you live in, but rape incest and overpopulation are doin just fine without pagainsm!

Of course it is an extreme ideology and I dont expect these timid keyboard jockeys to go and have wild random orgies with strangers! Dont be silly!

My post was meant as more of a shock to the system to pull people from the extreme that has them living in a world of shame and fear, sitting at a computer to learn how to mack when they SHOULD be outside getting hotties to chase them :cool:
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
fingz - r u on crack?

that **** is psycho-philo-hiistory-pagan babble -- u think u can escape morality and the divine nature of man by telling us that all this is about others trying to control our thinking via our perceptions and our raletions with women and morality taboos -- HUH?
My fellow Boricua,

I am saying that the nature of man IS divine! When did I condemn morality? Spirituality is the balance to our animal nature. We are taught right from wrong, but in this process we learn that sexuality is EVIL! As a former Christian, THIS is what I have had to unlearn!
u sound like the wh@res and homosexuals today who r saying the same as u - there r no boudaries - only man made ones!
homosexuality is inbred and innate - there is no morality - *****s say the same thing - if men can have multipole partners y cant we - there they go again equating a man's nature and role with that as a woman's nature and role - hoe in the hell can we b the same when we r different!!
Look at who is doing the condemning now... You are so quick to judge! I never said men and women were the same. but you are a fool if you deny the fact that we all have natural desires.

does this mean we should throw out all knowledge obtain from these sources and abandon moral principles - emphatically no!!!
Again, where did I say this?

You don't see too many muslim *****s do you? it is because they keep the tenements of the scripture and follow their true nature as a woman
Dude. There are no Muslim hoes because they are EXECUTED if they leave the confines of their arranged marriages. Ever been to a public stoning? I have..It´s not pretty , and believe me, if I was a woman watching that sh!t, I would also think twice about screwing around. You call this NATURAL? I call it SICK!
Originally posted by xblitz44x
you're mistaking that for "people want to have sex with ANYONE". This IS a selection process.
You misread me. I didnt say they wanted to have sex with anyone. I said that EVERYONE wants sex. There is a difference!
Also, the person who *acts* confident because you told them that women are hungry for sex just as much as you are, is not being anymore REAL or true to their nature than somebody who *acts* sensitive and caring for the same reason. Both are acting, but are at different ends of the spectrum. I say cut the acting, pretending shyt. Not all girls wants an 'alphamale' not all girls want a sensitive guy. When we generalize, we run into problems.
Yeah generalizations suck, which is why I tried to leave this as open ended and subject to debate as possible. As for the confidence, There is no "act." You either have it or you dont!
Figure out who you are, and how to express yourself. If you're sensitive naturally, and can express that with comfort and freedom, you will nail just as many girls as the man who is ULTRA dominant and can express that comfortably.
I agree with you completely. But even the sensitive guy has to make a move at some point. This only comes from the knowledge that she wants it too and is not doing him any favors by hooking up with him. This was the essence of my post. To embrace the sexuality of BOTH sexes. Great reply though!
Originally posted by icepick
Hey Mr. Digits, paganism sucks just as bad. Think of all the "sacraficial offerings" and such. At least the religious types today don't try to kill our babies!

The problem with 'spirituality' when it is portrayed as gods and characters is that some people take these characters literally. Think of Greek mythology. The characters in Greek mythology were symbols of certain traits within human nature. I am unsure whether or not the people of the time thought the gods to be real or not, but I think the original intent of it was to just be stories about human nature.

The problem with the "Religions of the Book" (Jew, Christian, Muslim) is that they take anything that has to do with our animal urges and they demonize it while holding up as "holy" our moral urges.

Thing is though that we need both of them. One urge is not better than the other. There needs to be a balance.

There is no point in only stimulating the body (by sex, drugs, partying, etc.) while starving the mind. On the flipside, there is no point in stimulating the mind (by reading, being a moral person, postulating theorys, etc.) while starving the body (by not interacting with women, not having fun, etc.)

The two need to work in synergy, and the closer they do, the more human you become. The mind/soul uses the body/nature to create a symbolic "heaven on earth" where all your dreams will come true.

That is the goal of man.
I already addressed this with Starman´s post but let me clarify something.

I am not saying we should all run out and abandon our beliefs in search of pleasure. Of course there is a balance! But think about it. The very fact that so many guys are dependent on this forum for theories, etc shows that they NEED a shot in the arm from nature. They are simply thinking too much!

As for religions not killing our babies, well they have done a fine job of sacrifing our young men to war with other religions and I´d say that more people have been murdered in the name of "morality" than paganism.

But once again let me re-iterate. I am not a pagan! In fact I am generally wary of ANYTHING that becomes an "ism"

I just wanted to use paganism as a metaphorical tool to balance out the prevailing mentality on this board. That women are these complex scientific puzzles that we must decode.

It´s also fun to provoke you guys and see what your made of! ;)

Last edited:

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

hos r in abundance in so-called christian society and r scarce in muslim society - y is that? - maybe it has something to do with morality and keeping with the true nature of a woman and not of a selfish deceitful warped-minded wh@re!!!!!!!!!
well in their own countries theyd get killed for showing their faces

in the more libral ones (being iraq ironically enuf) they suffer less for doing a little

i know some muslim girls in america (they are 1st generation) and theyd be scared of what their parents would do to them if they found out

i know other muslim girls thats are huge sluts

i know other muslims that have left their "faith" b/c it has claimed to be a peaceful one yet its history is nothing but violent. (not my words)

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post Fingers...

I think that some people are taking Fingers a little to literally.

I could have guessed PuertoRL would have replied as he did...

I think Fingers general point is that women want sex just as bad as men do. They enjoy sex just as much as men - and men (in general) seem to think that it's ok for guys to go around screwing multiple women, but that women (or at least women that the guy ends up with) should be a virgin - untouched.

Thats hypocrytical. It's stupid.

We don't live in some backward country where arranged marrages are the norm - god help us if we did.

In this day an age - where men and women are independent (aqt least in the civilised world) - why is it so bad that a woman has and enjoys sex?

Would you rather live the ret of your life with a woman who enjoys sex? or one that's a prude - one who thinks it's dirty.

The trouble with a lot of guys is thay want good sex with a woman - but they assume that they will get this with a woman that's never had sex before.

Sure if you under 23, your going to find a woman that hasn't had lots of sex - but as soon as you get up to the 30 mark, it rediculous to think you'll end up with a virgin. Good luck to you, she'll look horrid for sure.

Wake up guys.

Women like sex. Does it mean they will sleep with anyone - no - some for sure, but that means no for most of them.

The simple fact is, that a woman can have sex whenever she wants... wherever she wants. A true hottie could have sex with as many guys as she wants...

So calling a woman a hoe when she's had perhaps 6 partners is nieve and stupid. Those people need not be so judgemental.

smooth_as_silk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by drixsa
it has claimed to be a peaceful one yet its history is nothing but violent. (not my words) [/B]
If these are not your words, why do u insert them stupidly in your post without any citation? Moreover, how dare u type such a defamatory statement without having any knowledge about the issue you are dealing with ?
Islam is a religion that strives to make its believers the best possible people they can be. The violence generated in the name of religions has nothing to do with the religions themselves. E.g. Islam does not support anything like violence or terrorism, only criminals do.
What you wrote is simply an insult to Muslim people and moderators should enforce a strict policy against this.

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The violence generated in the name of religions has nothing to do with the religions themselves.
It has EVERYTHING to do with the religions.....

Jihad is a HOLY WAR - there not much more religious than that.

From the crusades onwards - it seems a lot of war and killing is in the name a religion.

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome post! I couldn't have said it better myself.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NewMan
The simple fact is, that a woman can have sex whenever she wants... wherever she wants. A true hottie could have sex with as many guys as she wants...

So calling a woman a hoe when she's had perhaps 6 partners is nieve and stupid. Those people need not be so judgemental.
excellent point this.

i would like to add that for some women the decision NOT to have sex is not always based on "societal conditoning" or "moral brainwashing". a woman can have a very healthy and active sexuality, and still make the choice NOT to have sex based on other things. it does not always mean they are a "repressed" "slvt". if this confuses you, than we can discuss.

Reaction score
newman - u must b very young - teenager?

woman like to have sex- WOW - what a revelation! so there going to have sex whenever they want anyway - get use to it . HUH? monkeys like sex too! so? Your statement is hollow - r u a female???

i can take your weak post apart - buy time always seems to be against me and i m a slow typist . check other threads on this site you will find out from older men especially that women (wh@res specifically) stop having sex or drop the frequency of sex draMATICALLY AFTER mARRIAge - so sex is oftentimes used as a tool that manipultes and control their man - not all women obviously but too many - trust me i know this from my married friends - dont you always hear the jokes how the frequency of sex drops after marriage (also due to women getting fat - and not aging very well)

the sooner u young fools out there know this the better off u be - so when you see these wh@res using their flesh to get men and satisfy themselves dont b surprised when they withhold sex from u in marriage - hos do this - a good woman doesnt do this they know their duty as a wife - but wh@res know men r p@ssy-whipped and easily chump out - so the more sex partners a woman has the more u should care because u know she will use this weapon on you if u r fool enough to be serious with her - this is the number one trait of a wh@re - she is selfish and wants it her way all the time

oh yeah if u dont comply with her wishes - guess what - divorce - she uses sex to get another man and take half of your shyt - then chumps cry bbooooo - hhoooo and say "how could she do this to me" vicious chump cycle!

fat and ugly Wh@res have harder time manipulating men but helll their just happy to get spanked!!

y do u want to be swimmming in somebody elses sperm anyway
kind of nasty especially with all the diseases out here

i vote for righteous women - if i get what i want i win
u vote for slutty hos - if u get what u want u lose

Say no to hos!

Reaction score
there is nothing wrong with being judgmental - would u let a paedophile babysit for your children??

fellas, knowing that your college room-mate is a homosexual would u sleep on your belly???

without at least one eye open anyway!! :)

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iqqi
i would like to add that for some women the decision NOT to have sex is not always based on "societal conditoning" or "moral brainwashing". a woman can have a very healthy and active sexuality, and still make the choice NOT to have sex based on other things. it does not always mean they are a "repressed" "slvt". if this confuses you, than we can discuss.
Totally with ya on this.

The focus here isnt so much on the repression/brainwashing of women as the twisted perspective that many men have of a woman´s sexuality.

You are right! Even the "sweet" girls who save their sex for someone special have the craziest fantasies and urges. I think a radical shift in thinking and acting occurs when a man realizes this pivotal fact.

On the flip side...

Once a woman is truly connected to her sexuality, I believe she is capable of enjoying sex much more than a man can. Chicks are not only multi-orgasmic, but also have different TYPES of orgasms.

Guys? We just have one quick spooj and we´re done! (Unless the girl is unusually hot....and patient ;) )

Sidenote: It is ignorant to single out any one religion for a history of violence. They ALL have blood on their hands!

Last edited: