Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

B!tches, Hoes and Hypocrisy

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by smooth_as_silk
You are a fascist idiot, and now I can understand why the israeli people are so harmful to the peace in the world.
well if you cannot make a respectable argument then you might as well resort to childish name calling.

Go and check the poll that has been proposed in all european countries where the conclusion was that THE MAJOR THREAT TO PEACE IN THE WORLD WAS : israel
But America must now react, they must wake up and stop sacrificing their youg men and women to fight wars for israel againt countries that supposedly pose a threat to it. I am first thinking about Iraq : how many more young people to be killed because of a stupid war primarily serving the interests of israel ? (everybody knows that these weapons of mass destruction have never existed... and start to relate the active role wolfowitz has played in triggering this war with his fascist views for a strong super-prower israel which will end up dominating the world by sacrificing American lives)
Iraq has little to do with israel. taking out iraq is not going to do much for israel...except lower the amount to money given to terrorists around the world.

please explain me this, cause i am yet to grasp any sense out of it:

Why dont people want a country under harsh dictatorship to be free?

what is there 20million iraqis that were under dictatorship and now they are free, i didnt realize that was such a bad thing

You are a hater of the Muslim religion you and your israeli compatriots and it is obvious when we read your prose.
i can honestly say that i do not hate muslims. i hate terrorists and most of them are being brain washed by people calling themselves muslims (though i do believe that they are ill-willed and do not speak for the muslim religion)

However, the palestinian people don't have anything against the jews, they are fighting their OPPRESSORS : the fascist sharon, its governement and the part of the population backing it. The suicide attacks have nothing to do with the religion. Take any people in the world : oppress it, enslave it, starve, kill its children and observe its reaction. israel is the principal responsible for these lives taken:

ofcourse u fail to address my original questions.

why is it the israeli's fault when Arafat could of had peace but HE turned it down, he can help his people that are starving and suffering but he chooses not to.

you sit here and tell me that you are fighting for peoples rights but why dont u fight against Araffat who is single handedly holding his people down?

Why dont the people try and fight against Araffat? He is the root of their problems.

my point about the suicide bombers was that they are by birth MUSLIMS and yes they do hate jews.

The fantasy of an israeli state has lead to the sacrifice of many
young people's lives
the fantasy? its a REALITY. its never going to disappear, im willing to give my life for this country, and as long as many others feel the same way it will be here forever, regardless of how many protests or whatever happen against it.

that palestinian people are living on THEIR LAND.
who started the first war in 1947 when israel was officially given their small amount of land?

the palestineans.

who won the war?

the israelis.

when another war in 1967 happened and every arab country surrounding israeli attacked them , who won that war?

israel

how about in 1986?

israel

seeing a trend here?

we won the war, the land belongs to us.

i dont care who it was "promised to" or who "tagged" the land first , we won the war, so until we decide to give it away it is our land. period.

israel has given back so much land after all these wars to have peace and will probably give back some more in the future but to say that the land belongs to the palastineans is just stupid.

All the jews I know, unlike you and the dangerous people backing sharon, condemn the policy of israel and the fact that it has contributed to sacrifice a whole generation of young people leading them to terrorism which as a Muslim I strongly, strongly CONDEMN
please dont put words in my mouth.

i do not "back" sharon and want to see him out of office just as fast as anyone.

if u have anything else to add please send me a PM,

chlywly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please keep to the topic....... religious blaming and ranting shouldn't be tolerated on these forums.

Reaction score
we should set the record clear that when someone says i m a jew muslim or christian that doesnt mean that this person necessarily adheres to the dogma or principles of the faith that they self-prescribe - most r hypocrites! they use religion as a a shield and to deceive - just look at all the leaders of the european powers in the last 500 years they have conquered and and still control every continent and land mass. and if u don't agree with their god-given supremacy then they kill u or destroy your economy - these r false jews and christians - these r not true jews or christians -

part of this thread was relating to how these imposters of religious authority (true politicians - power hungry demons) have tried to restrain the natural sexuality of man and woman (and thus control them) and particularly woman by labeling those who didnt fall within their imposed guidelines of morality either a ho or a slut.

but in actuality it is really not these men of religion that create the laws governing our sexuality rather these laws are created within our genetic coding and makeup of who we are as a creation in the image and likeness of God - thus in essence our sexuality is divinely inspired and ordered by our creator - both the physical (image - procreation) and spiritual (likeness - love) - these two parts of the whole makeup our sexuality and when they come together and are used accordingly as they were designed to do then we have an orderly and well functioning families and society

but when we just use our physical fleshly desires without the divinely inspired "likeness" (of God) "love" counterpart then our families, lives and societies unravel and eventually lead to self-destruction! This is the path that america has taken by embracing paganism, humanism, new age. individualism, homosexuality, wh@reishness, and all manners of - do it if it feels good and if u r not hurting anybody philosophy - this sick mentality has been the downfall of every civilization

this selfish so-called love that feeds itself mainly through carnal desires is unconcerned with others as a whole - and societal concerns in general - that is why the children suffer - both the father and mothers of today have abandon their children in their journey to seek happiness in finding a so-called lover (i.e. sex-partner)

look at our condition in america today - it is undefendable - i could give thousands of examples - but u already know this - just open your eyes - most of these problems arise because most americans have the same viewpoint on their sexuality as those who have posted on this thread - and to show you how wrong your thinking is just look at the rotten fruit that this kind of thinking - this unsuppressed sexuality - has wrought on our families, marriages, children in the last 50 years!!!!!!

so mr fingers there is something to this "suppressed sexuality" that is divinely ordered and was meant to be reserved and savored and not be given away with reckless abandon -- one brings order and construction and one brings chaos and destruction. study your history deeper and look at the sexual thinking and practices of the times right when these civilizations were crumbling - u will see a trend - people openly and shamelessly embracing their sexuality which led to degrading promiscuity and indecent, corrupt behavior and arrogantly proclaiming their newfound sexual freedom unrestricted by "religious hypocritical zealots" thus slowly but noticeably leading to their demise (there is nothing new under the sun) -

pride cometh b 4 destruction and a haughty spirit b 4 a fall!!

Americans are at the helm of proclaiming this "unrestricted sexuality" and forcing our moral and cultural deviancy on other peoples around the globe - like a wh@re she is infecting and corrupting the rest of the world - everyboby but americans seem to know this - because americans have been blinded by their own arrogance and pride and false ideology of self-love!!!

Our hollow cries of " We're number one, we're number one, we're number one!" is the chorus line of our death march!

Mr. Fingers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
we should set the record clear that when someone says i m a jew muslim or christian that doesnt mean that this person necessarily adheres to the dogma or principles of the faith that they self-prescribe - most r hypocrites! they use religion as a a shield and to deceive - just look at all the leaders of the european powers in the last 500 years they have conquered and and still control every continent and land mass. and if u don't agree with their god-given supremacy then they kill u or destroy your economy - these r false jews and christians - these r not true jews or christians
Agree 1,000%.

part of this thread was relating to how these imposters of religious authority (true politicians - power hungry demons) have tried to restrain the natural sexuality of man and woman (and thus control them) and particularly woman by labeling those who didnt fall within their imposed guidelines of morality either a ho or a slut.

but in actuality it is really not these men of religion that create the laws governing our sexuality rather these laws are created within our genetic coding and makeup of who we are as a creation in the image and likeness of God - thus in essence our sexuality is divinely inspired and ordered by our creator - both the physical (image - procreation) and spiritual (likeness - love) - these two parts of the whole makeup our sexuality and when they come together and are used accordingly as they were designed to do then we have an orderly and well functioning families and society
This is where you lose me. There is nothing genetic about repressing ALL of your sexuality. Remember, sexual intercourse is but a facet of sexuality as a whole. This goes beyond actually having sex, its our attitude towards it that that I am really addressing here. We are taught that our sexuality is dirty that our "private parts" are shameful!

I cant believe how many girls I know were never told about their menstruation until the day they start bleeding! One of my best friends was in the process of writing her will because she thought she was dying the first time it happened! When she approached her mother, the only words of consolation she got were "Congratulations, today you are a woman" (??!)

I see this time and time again. If the church doesnt directly instill the guilt, then its the parents shame that gets pushed onto their children. Unbelievable!

It also amazes me how many PMs I have gotten from guys with similar experiences, saying how they were also taught by the church that sexual thoughts and masturbation were evil. Now granted, anything in excess is not good for you. If you are a chronic masturbator and can only think of sex 24/7, then the issue isnt about sexuality, its about YOU and your tendency to overindulge in something which on its own is a normal, healthy activity. Just like a glutton who overeats, the act of digestion is a healthy and necessary one, but pushed to the extreme it is harmful.

This is my main problem with this regime of supression. They dont let YOU take responsibility for your own choices. It all rests on the sense of guilt that they instill within you. Ironically enough, this installation often backfires (ever hooked up with a Catholic girl? ;) )

There is nothing natural or genetic about supressing our sexuality.

but when we just use our physical fleshly desires without the divinely inspired "likeness" (of God) "love" counterpart then our families, lives and societies unravel and eventually lead to self-destruction! This is the path that america has taken by embracing paganism, humanism, new age. individualism, homosexuality, wh@reishness, and all manners of - do it if it feels good and if u r not hurting anybody philosophy - this sick mentality has been the downfall of every civilization
Actually, the downfall always a festering corruption that infects the government on so many levels that it fails to function as a whole. Look at Rome. The whole time they were taking over the world, their culture/religion was pagan. Hell, they are famous for their indulgent culture, parties, orgies, vomitariums, etc.. It wasnt until these "morals" got put into place and the Catholic Church took over, that the greed and corruption spun out of control and the empire began to crumble. Dont blame sex! Blame GREED!

look at our condition in america today - it is undefendable - i could give thousands of examples - but u already know this - just open your eyes - most of these problems arise because most americans have the same viewpoint on their sexuality as those who have posted on this thread - and to show you how wrong your thinking is just look at the rotten fruit that this kind of thinking - this unsuppressed sexuality - has wrought on our families, marriages, children in the last 50 years!!!!!!
Dont you see? The reason this is happening is precisely BECAUSE sexuality is supressed. You can only push human nature so far before it rebels and you have a fullblown sexual revolution on your hands. America is no better than the religions. The do not embrace sexuality as they should, instead they turn sexual intercourse into a celebrity so the few can profit off of it while the masses raise it on a golden pedestal to be WORSHIPPED! The biggest problem is the obsession with the physical act which has made them lose sight of their own sexuality as a whole.

pride cometh b 4 destruction and a haughty spirit b 4 a fall!!

Americans are at the helm of proclaiming this "unrestricted sexuality" and forcing our moral and cultural deviancy on other peoples around the globe - like a wh@re she is infecting and corrupting the rest of the world - everyboby but americans seem to know this - because americans have been blinded by their own arrogance and pride and false ideology of self-love!!!

Our hollow cries of " We're number one, we're number one, we're number one!" is the chorus line of our death march!
I agree to a certain extent. But as I said, sexuality is not the culprit. It is the culture of EXCESS which is taking over. People are getting more selfish, greedy and lazy everyday. When you apply such excess indulgence to the sexual realm, of course its going to spell disaster!

so mr fingers there is something to this "suppressed sexuality" that is divinely ordered and was meant to be reserved and savored and not be given away with reckless abandon -- one brings order and construction and one brings chaos and destruction. study your history deeper and look at the sexual thinking and practices of the times right when these civilizations were crumbling - u will see a trend - people openly and shamelessly embracing their sexuality which led to degrading promiscuity and indecent, corrupt behavior and arrogantly proclaiming their newfound sexual freedom unrestricted by "religious hypocritical zealots" thus slowly but noticeably leading to their demise (there is nothing new under the sun) -
I can see you have not read the whole thread. We have already dealt with this issue. Embracing sexuality and promiscuity are two different things! No one is encouraging random sex here! Do yourself a favor and read the whole thread...I know its long but there are some excellent posts and it is worth the time (as long as you skip the political flames)

Bottom Line...

Sexual restraint based on your OWN standards and ideals = :)
Sexual restraint imposed by the fear and shame of others = :mad:

MysteryWoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't bothered to read most of this thread, as I just don't have the time. I just want to say what really pisses me off is how some guys on here (they know who they are), want to fcuk as many girls as they possibly can. Yet in doing this their hatred grows bigger and bigger towards women, because they believe that all girls are like them. They don't have the intelligence to work it out that if most women were near enough virgins they would never get laid or end up with sleeping with no more than two women on average in a lifetime.

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Bottom Line...

Sexual restraint based on your OWN standards and ideals = :)
Sexual restraint imposed by the fear and shame of others = :mad:
Don Ronny - you had to bring this thread up again, hey?

Just to sum up Fingz last commentary...

To focus on our "OWN" standards and ideals regarding our sexuality, is the 'achilles heel' of any nation. We have to look at what is best for the welfare of all the members of society as a whole, and cannot go on the whims of doing our "OWN" thing, because the resulted outcomes of your sexuality affects us all.

The teenage pregnancies, and the out-of- marriage births, diseases, domestic disputes among sexual partners, and violence towards the women, breaking down of the family structure, single parenting, no father in the household, child support, welfare payments, directionless children, drug abuse and prostitution, homosexuality and lesbian deviancy, nazi feminism and so-called changing roles of women, escalation of serious crimes by juveniles....... I could go on and on for days...these problems are all a direct result of our embracing our sexual freedom!

Mr. fingers states that it is because of our suppression of our 'OWN' sexuality for so long by outside forces (society) that this false condition had an adverse affect on our human pysche and we have now overcompensated for this repression and now the pendulum has swung to the other extreme and we now have embraced excesses to our sexual freedom....and that it is these 'EXCESSES" that lead to our demise!

The two words I highlighted are ‘OWN’ and ‘EXCESSES’ - when people are encouraged and congratulated to do as their own sexual desires dictate they have no regard for the social impact it causes because they separate themselves from the concerns of others who will be directly impacted by such irresponsible behavior, and in the end, pay the cost socially and financial, due to the dysfunctional consequences resulting from "INDIVIDUAL" actions that disregard those people who they will impact the most!!!

A question for you Mr. Fingers and all those Don Juans who prescribe to his thinking and actions, looking at the severity of things happening today of those consequences I mentioned above, tell me is the situation in our society better when our sexuality was suppressed or is it better now in this age where we have sexual liberation and now follow our own sexual dictates.. I’m talking about “severity” and not if the same problems existed 1,000 years ago! What takes place in society is a direct result of all of our individual actions combined and these actions are a direct result of our thinking. Look at the differences in our thinking in the last 100 years regarding our sexuality and now look at our actions in the same time period, now look at the results that these actions has wrought in our lives, individually and societal. Tell me which is better for society the suppressed sexual mind by the masses or the unloosened sexual drives of all individuals.
I’m ‘not’ talking about how your own life is better because you are getting sex. I’m talking about our children, our families, our institutions, that we all have a direct affect upon and which impacts us directly!

Don Ronny

Banned
Reaction score
Don Ronny - you had to bring this thread up again, hey?

LOL! Yup.

To focus on our "OWN" standards and ideals regarding our sexuality, is the 'achilles heel' of any nation. We have to look at what is best for the welfare of all the members of society as a whole, and cannot go on the whims of doing our "OWN" thing, because the resulted outcomes of your sexuality affects us all.

The teenage pregnancies, and the out-of- marriage births, diseases, domestic disputes among sexual partners, and violence towards the women, breaking down of the family structure, single parenting, no father in the household, child support, welfare payments, directionless children, drug abuse and prostitution, homosexuality and lesbian deviancy, nazi feminism and so-called changing roles of women, escalation of serious crimes by juveniles....... I could go on and on for days...these problems are all a direct result of our embracing our sexual freedom!

I beg to differ. These problems are caused by a crumbling education system and a society built to churn out a culture of consumption. Humans have been embracing sexual freedom for centuries. Our "sexual revolution" is nothing new. It all goes in cycles doesnt it? The real problem is that we dont foster decent learning environments. We are programmed from day one to conform to the cult of capitalism. This is the "me-first" attitude at its worst! A generation of selfish bastards is bound to reek havoc. Its not sexuality´s fault, its GREED´s fault!

Mr. fingers states that it is because of our suppression of our 'OWN' sexuality for so long by outside forces (society) that this false condition had an adverse affect on our human pysche and we have now overcompensated for this repression and now the pendulum has swung to the other extreme and we now have embraced excesses to our sexual freedom....and that it is these 'EXCESSES" that lead to our demise!

I am surprised you dont agree with this..moving on..

A question for you Mr. Fingers and all those Don Juans who prescribe to his thinking and actions, looking at the severity of things happening today of those consequences I mentioned above, tell me is the situation in our society better when our sexuality was suppressed or is it better now in this age where we have sexual liberation and now follow our own sexual dictates.. I’m talking about “severity” and not if the same problems existed 1,000 years ago! What takes place in society is a direct result of all of our individual actions combined and these actions are a direct result of our thinking. Look at the differences in our thinking in the last 100 years regarding our sexuality and now look at our actions in the same time period, now look at the results that these actions has wrought in our lives, individually and societal. Tell me which is better for society the suppressed sexual mind by the masses or the unloosened sexual drives of all individuals.
I’m ‘not’ talking about how your own life is better because you are getting sex. I’m talking about our children, our families, our institutions, that we all have a direct affect upon and which impacts us directly!

I pretty much covered this above. You are making a scapegoat out of sexuality my friend. The Romans were MUCH worse than the Americans. If you lived back then you would have gone mad with rage and been screaming in the streets till your head exploded! Romans were famous for their blatant homosexuality, orgies, etc and yet they are one of the most celebrated empires in history. What destroyed their society wasnt sex. It was the greed and corruption that began to twist the minds and hearts of the people who weilded the power once the empire grew too big. Sound familiar?

In all honesty, it sounds like you have real issues with sexuality, PRL. You seek to demonize the wh0res and homos but in doing so, you only set yourself up as the hypocritical judge. (You admitted yourself you are a male wh0re) From one side of your mouth you state that it is wrong to follow your own desires and from the other ou say it is wrong for everyone else to do it EXCEPT for you!

Having said that, I find myself agreeing with a lot of what you say. There really are a lot of sluts out there and I think your advice is well-heeded by the budding Don Juan.

Say no to hoes!

LOL :p

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
If you think a man ,any man, has anything other than sex on his mind you are a fool.

A woman on the other hand wants to be all coy and sh1t ,wants special treatment AND be a hoe and not expect hoe treatment .

Women are hypocrites . You would have to be stupid to think a man isn't a walking, talking hard-on.

Men=horny, Women =horny+hypocrysy=the b1tch and hoe label.

Be upfront . You want guys to stop with all b1tch bashing sh1t then either be an equal or lay down ,you can't have the best of both worlds.

THA REALNESS

Banned
Reaction score
BTW i agree with those who say we are here to **** are brains out.

We where meant to reproduce other than that all humans have done is **** up the enviorment . Most animals serve a purpose ,cats eat rats that spread disease ,birds and bees polliniate,even plants help with air and sh1t .

WTF do humans do? Eat the fruit from trees and stop the earth from being overpopulated by chicken. Please :rolleyes: .

We as humans beleive that we are something "special " created by some higher power just because of how far technology,science and govermental orginization has brung us,yet we still have world hunger,curable disease becoming epedimics and countries at war for oil. OOOHH !! noble and majestic creatures we are!!!

We could be wiped out of ****ing existence by a stray ****ing metoeor as we speak and not even leave a ****ing trace and guess what? The world will keep on chugging along .

We suck. We are no different than any other primate playing with his crap and clapping his hands at the local zoo.

We are animals. We are meant to eat ,sleep ,sh1t and screw eachother . Just because are dominate doesn't mean we are different.

Reaction score
edit

Reaction score
Don Ronny stated,

"In all honesty, it sounds like you have real issues with sexuality, PRL. You seek to demonize the wh0res and homos but in doing so, you only set yourself up as the hypocritical judge. (You admitted yourself you are a male wh0re) From one side of your mouth you state that it is wrong to follow your own desires and from the other you say it is wrong for everyone else to do it EXCEPT for you!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don, I appreciate your honesty, but I appreciate the truth more! The above accusation has no basis in fact. I never called myself a male ***** - please refer me to this statement, because I never said that. If you can’t prove that I said such, then please edit your post to reflect that. As a man, I am the most conservative as they come. What I said is that I am a sinner, and I cannot judge others to eternal damnation! But I sure in the heck could call a thing by what it truly is - and it does not matter who it is that possesses that trait, not even the author of the statement can exempt himself from the consequences of his actions.

If a thief says stealing is wrong, but continues to be a thief, he is still in the wrong. He'll agree and say of course it is not proper to take the possessions of the rightful owner, but I do it for my personal reasons, but I still consider the ‘act’ to be wrong! So Don, if the act of thievery is wrong then it is wrong for everybody and I never said that I exempted myself from universal laws. Thievery is not based on someone personal stance or belief on the issue, it is solely based on the 'act' of taking without permission.

My words or perspective does make a woman a wh@re, it is her actions that do so! So I am not demonizing her by calling her by her true name, a wh@re, I'm just stating her condition that she herself has voluntarily placed herself in. The most notorious wh@res in America are Maddona, Cher, Brittany Spears, J-HO, and these people are rewarded handsomely for their ill conduct and are multi-millionaires! HUH??? Was the Roman Empire so generous to its’ degenerate population? There are thousands of entertainers who professed their perverted condition to the public and actually state that they are proud of their blasphemous indiscretions.

I am not a Homo-phobe - I fear no one but God and the least that I fear is an effeminate man, I fear a wh@res much more than a biatch! A wh@re can do much more damage to the psyche and emotional state of an unsuspecting male than her effeminate counterpart!

How can I be a Homo-Phobe - I don't fear myself. I am a Homo-Sapien and I don't fear humans. Those who own the media have brainwashed the younger generation to use such slanted misleading language. Call me 'Gay', they say - what the hell is that!!!! Gay means to be in a happy state - do you see the corruption in the use of language to bring forth corruption in your own thinking and behavior, and thus change the social norms in society to make this abominable act acceptable behavior? And the rise of the effeminate male as a sexual status to be revered and respected, and emulated! If you go against this aberration you are labeled as a hater and an instigator. Are you insane at the root!!!!

Reaction score
Bumping this thread. Some of you may think I have a fixation on hos, but hey, Senor Fingers is the author of this thread. I'm working on further comments. Will post!

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mr. Fingers
Yup. Its in the history books my friend. Of course you were never taught this in school because our system of education is a one-sided farce, meant to brainwash us into a drone mentality. (Heaven forbid we should foster an environment that breeds INDEPENDENT THOUGHT!...but I digress)
I'm not even done reading yet, but I have to say that this quote REALLY jumped out at me, and I couldn't agree more. Independent thought is nonexistant in high-schools courses. Information (much of which will NEVER be of use in the "real world") is forcefully spoon-fed to us with an "If you disagree, you are stupid." mentality. Literally, if I raise a question in my Physics class, nine out of ten times I will get aggravated looks from my classmates that scream "Jesus Christ, just let the teacher finish writing his formulas. You are holding up progress." I will attempt to relate the lesson to the REAL world to see how it can benefit me in a practical sense, but nobody seems to care. It's sad really. The majority of students at my school have adopted an attitude of "I will memorize this shyt for the test and then drop it the next day, because it is completely useless to retain it." And I can't blame them, because it's true. But things shouldn't be that way. A TRUE educational system would develop CREATIVITY and encourage a search for truth instead of shoving useless knowledge down our throats.

For many years, I was a straight-A student. I cared about how I did in school. I would work for eight hours at school, come home and work for four more hours on homework.
This year it dawned on me that I have learned absolutely nothing all these years. School has been conditioning me to become a WORKER ANT, plain and simple. I am DISGUSTED by it all. I want to know what it means to LIVE, not sit in a corner and work out how many pizzas Sally bought if she had $20 and gave $4 to Joe. Seriously, America's educational system is ludicrous.