Avoid the trap of thinking she is different.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo,

Good point. I've avoided the crap women for relationships cause I could see they weren't suitable for one. So I just banged them for fun.

I've been with my gf for over 2 years and our relationship has been great. She is not a wh0re like others try to claim "all women are". Could there be problems down the line? Sure there could be. But to say "all women are wh0res" is totally false.

Danger said:
Solly,

There is NO defense to the misandric court system....one can only create as small a target as possible for them. But as usual, nice strawman you built there.

As usual when you're proven wrong you claim "Straw Man" cause you have no answer for it.

You claim for your boundaries to be everything by "filtering out" crap women.

The "filter" should be your defense against the misandric court system since she now has the same values as you claim. That is the whole purpose of your boundary theory you argue for.

So if she has the same values and she is filtered there would be no reason for the misandric court system since she is on the same page as you.

I guess you don't fully believe all the boundary crap you spouted off since you still fear a divorce court.

You put all your faith and stock in boundaries but don't want to follow through with it when it really counts for marriage.

That tells me that your boundary system is crap and does nothing for you like I always said.

There is no "Straw Man" when your boundary system is flawed and you don't fully trust in it.

It's been exposed as a fallacy only ease your worried mind having no relevance in a relationship.

Danger said:
hating 50s housewives, raging against the "whining",....etc,....
You hate 50's housewives too and have been raging and whining for months. LOL

You've embarrassed yourself many times in the forum and you keep on attacking people with your same fallacies in each post.

People don't even take you seriously when all you've done is lied and contradicted yourself being a hypocrite.

Get some new arguments and a new point of view cause yours has failed miserably. Anybody with common sense can see it.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
Strawman twister of words. Danger, is it possible for you to stop being a little pu$$y a$$ ***** who has to change definitions of words in order to support his arguments?
Peaks said it right when he made this statement about Danger. Right down to a tee.

Danger said:
Solly,

Show me where I said "boundaries are everything and filter out ALL crap women".

Quit being a pvssy and purposefully misquoting. Link and quote it.

Unbelievable! Don't you even know the claims you make for your boundary? LOL

Even zekko was repeating the same absurd bull$h!t claims you made about filtering out women.

You even claimed that boundaries prevent women from camouflaging other men.

See when you lie as much as you do you can't remember what you say. LOL

You have limited experience with women making up stuff that isn't even true.

Here is some of what you said about boundaries being a filter. You argued for this crap enough acting like a pvssy not being able to answer for your claims.

Danger said:
I fear a bad investment. Women who have a different definition of exclusivity or different values are a bad investment.
Danger said:
The point of boundaries are to ensure she has the same values as you, as well as to provide clarity on what exclusivity means.

Danger said:
I filter out the bad $hit from my life, which is my life is so amazing.
Danger said:
My boundary is about filtering out women.
Danger said:
The boundary is a filter device.
Danger said:
it is there to remove women who do not have the same values as you.

There it is. All your contradicting quotes again like always.

Boundaries are everything to you cause you can't be in a relationship without them. You argue against men who don't set verbal boundaries when it doesn't make any difference to your relationship.

You've stated very clearly above and other crew members have profusely repeated

that boundaries are used as a "filter" to ensure that woman have the same values as you.

Zekko and you use boundaries so that you are "on the same page" as her.

You made it very clear that boundaries are a "filter device" to remove the crap women that don't have the same values as you. I've argued against that with you and zekko along with others who disagree with you two.

You even claimed that you "filter out all the bad $hit from your life" which is not possible anyway.

So if your boundaries are there to filter out crap women from your life and to ensure she has the same values as you like you claim.....why are you so terrified of a misandric court system and to put a ring on your de facto wife's finger?

She should be filtered and have the same values as you which would mean you shouldn't be terrified of divorce court if you believe in your boundary claim.

Why would you fear a bad investment when she is filtered having the same values with your boundary?

Why would you be terrified of a divorce court when she is filtered having your same values?

Don't you believe in your boundary system that you preach to everybody?

If your boundaries work the way you claim they do what is there to fear with a marriage when she is filtered already through your boundary?

How do you answer that?

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol why the shi*storm, lets change the angle, as my life has showed me, once you stop being afraid of who you are, women who you have stuff in common with will start appearing out of the blue.

So maybe try to improve ourselfs couse we cant improve others we can kill them but it wont be polite...

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
As you can see, I am still waiting for you to link where I said "boundaries are everything and filter out ALL crap women".

Nowhere have I stated that they filter out ALL crap women. Nowhere. But, because your argument is weak, and your hatred strong, you must apply the All or Nothing extreme to my statements in an attempt to boost your argument.

Now, are you going to find where I said that? Or aren't you? I am waiting patiently.

Danger said:
Nowhere have I stated that they filter out ALL crap women. Nowhere.

LMAO. You just contradicted the entire point of your bogus boundary theory.

You claimed your boundary is a filter device and filters out women. After you lied above and claimed you never said that.

The "filter device" would be used to filter out crap women that don't have the same values as you. Those are crap women.

What the hell are you using a filter for if you don't want to filter out crap women? What would be the point of it?

I'm sure you wouldn't use a filter to filter out amazing women. Right?

Now you're claiming that you're boundary doesn't filter out crap women at all.

Which is what I've been saying this whole time about your crap boundary theory.

Your boundary doesn't filter out crap women at all and it is useless and a waste of time.

It's there just to ease your worried mind as a security blanket.

Thanks for finally agreeing with me that your filter sucks and doesn't filter out crap women like you claimed being a "filter device".

You have no clue what you're talking about! LOL

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Solly,

Of course boundaries help filter out crap women.....but nowhere in there do I say boundaries filter out ALL crap women.

Is this really all you have? Assigning ALL or NOTHING arguments to my statements? You are as much a coward as jurry/zarky. He runs and hides when the questions get tough, and you throw smokescreens built of strawmen to hide his retreat.

Debate like a man you coward, stop hiding behind strawmen and creating absolute arguments which I never stated.
he made you look like a fool :crackup:

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Solly,

Of course boundaries help filter out crap women.....but nowhere in there do I say boundaries filter out ALL crap women.

Is this really all you have? Assigning ALL or NOTHING arguments to my statements? You are as much a coward as jurry/zarky. He runs and hides when the questions get tough, and you throw smokescreens built of strawmen to hide his retreat.

Debate like a man you coward, stop hiding behind strawmen and creating absolute arguments which I never stated.
Soolaimon is a toolbox.

Once a grown man starts arguing like women (false claims, lies, shaming tactics, etc.) you know you've already won the argument. You also know the man you are arguing with is a buffoon.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
The whining queen would never fall for the trap of thinking every woman is different because he's literally female repellent with legs.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait wasnt this the place for dudes who would like to support each other when they lose their grip on females so they need some straightening up?

Why make it personal?

Also, every woman is abit different in her personality and intelligence and all, but fact is, there is always the female BS that is always there no matter who the girl is, so you need to have realistic expectations of course. Its just that their brain works on the "How to steal Martha's new boyfriend" matters much more than it works on the "How to make the world a better place" matters. This is why girls seem abit silly, but in reality they arent, they just think about different things than us, but if you think they are silly... Hah buckle up then.

So stay vigillant. Always. Or you get fuked over when things go south especially. If things go south you end things, couse females cant handle it with grace and will fuk you up.

But there are girls whose company I truely enjoy, and these are always the girls that are intellectually advanced and share my interests. But you wont find any of these girls if your heart is filled with hatred. This is why you must not focus on looks too much - thinking that the most beutiful girl will be the best is as stupid as thinking if you get an ugly woman she will be faithfull. Just forget about looks and understand its a human being youre talking to, not some doll.

The worst thing is falling in love with a girl whos company you dont enjoy - read a girl that is a simpler person than yourself. The other stupid thing is making a girl who is somehow magically over you and seems too eager your number 1. This should repulse you.

But women dont owe you ****, the same way you dont owe them ****, its just that in modern times, people have little reason to tolerate BS, and females play correctly, its us who are abit naive and still live in the 18th century.

If a woman loves you, she will do her best to give you the confidence to improve, she will be someone you can lean on. Again, at these times, this thing dont last, couse people dont see a reason to tolarate a different personality than their own for too long. So KEEP IT REAL.

So this is life. Deal with it.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:

Danger said:

I filter out the bad $hit from my life, which is my life is so amazing.

My boundary filters out women

It removes the h0rs camouflage and flushes them out.

That women will automatically cut off all men if their current man is high value. This is completely false, because she does not understand the term exclusivity.

women do not know what is and isn't acceptable in a committed relationship.

women simply do not know what is and isn't acceptable in a committed relationship.

She doesn't know any better.

She simply does not know any better

Women simply do not understand the term exclusivity

That women will automatically cut off all men is completely false.

No, I am pointing out that women do not know what is and isn't acceptable in a committed relationship. This is why you must give your definition of exclusivity when she asks it of you.

How will she know what is and isn't acceptable when she has been conditioned by beta's to do as she pleases?

That women will automatically cut off all men is completely false. , because she does not understand the term.

There is no 'Straw Man". All of your quotes above are absolutes. Everybody knows it too. Quit being a coward and own up to it.

You're the coward who can't admit you are wrong lying again through your own contradictions.

Now you're desperately trying to save face projecting once again but nobody is buying it.

You contradicted yourself terribly in that boundary thread. Not one boundary crew member ever came out to defend you. What does that say?

We all know what you believe and what you argue for. You argue for boundaries talking in absolutes living in a black and white world.

You believe "all women don't understand the term exclusivity" just like you believe your filter will "filter out all crap women."

You argued against me talking in absolutes when I said your filter was crap and you argued against me when I said my gf cut out other men on her own.

Now you're trying to say you never said that which is a lie.

Well everybody can see it again so quit lying and projecting feigning indignation.

You talk in absolutes and then claim you don't. You craftily change your words to fit your argument claiming you never said it. Other people have said it too. That is what a coward does. Stop being one.

Peaks&Valleys said:
Strawman twister of words. Danger, is it possible for you to stop being a little pu$$y a$$ ***** who has to change definitions of words in order to support his arguments?
jurry said:
Your arguments have always been dogshît
Both posters said it right and it's the truth.

Danger said:
guru, atom, zekko, social leper, and hordes of others have seen how cowardly this guy is when it comes to debates. And I am still waiting for him to quote me where I said boundaries screen out ALL bad women
Funny how not one of those guys even tried to defend you in the last boundary thread when you were lying and contradicting yourself.

Poon King said:
Soolaimon is a toolbox.
LMAO. That's funny cause the majority of the forum says that about you,

I read a thread you just wrote. Almost every poster in that thread laughed and made fun of you or said what you wrote is full of $hit.

Now that's funny. LOL

Tictac said:
You whine like a little b*tch Foolaimon.

No wonder women want nothing to do with you.
LMAO. Tictac aka The411 and Demfeelz

Just pointing out the facts that's not "whining".

All you do is insult people online all day. Go out and do something constructive today for once.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Solly claims that ALL women only marry strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men....

Only to deny it moments later.....The contradictions are endless....

First they only marry strong men, and now they don't, AND now Solly claims he never even said it!!!! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

Get your story straight son!
LMAO!

It's a shame you're that stupid that you can't understand what I said or you're seaching for something to use. Either way you're an idiot.

Soolaimon said:
You said that women are ONLY sexually attracted to strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men. But then you claim those men are betas who are in relationships or married.

Why the hell do you think women are with those guys? Cause they are strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men.
This is exactly what I said above.

The poster was making the false claim that ALL men that are in relationships and marriages are betas. I said that is false.

He went on to say that women are only attracted to strong, dominant, masculine men.

His contradiction is that ALL of those men are betas.

I then said why the hell do you think do you think women are with those men? Cause they are strong, dominant, masculine and powerful men.

Are you that stupid that you can't read that?

All men in relationships and marriages are not betas like he claims.

There are betas who are not in relationships and ones who are in them. But not every guy is a beta who is in one.

You're an idiot cause you couldn't understand that.

Danger said:
If you claim my statement is an absolute, then surely yours is where you say all women only marry strong dominant men!
LOL. If it makes you feel better go ahead and think that.

Everything you claim is an absolute and you've argued absolutes for months.

You believe that no woman understands what a exclusive relationship is.

That is an absolute and black and white thinking.

I've told you several times that my gf cut out other men when we were dating before we became exclusive. That's why I don't need to set a boundary cause she showed me with her actions that she understood. You continuously said that was false cause you're an absolutist.

All you absolute quotes are above and everybody knows what you argue for.

Your boundary theory was proven to be crap and you know it cause you only had contradictions for your clams.

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread started off good. Now it's degenereted into a slanging match. I agree with Poon King . Generally this is true about women. However in rare occasions there are exceptions which I believe occur between equals. I don't like her but I refer to Sherly Sandberg and her husband Dave Goldberg who recently died in a treadmill accident. They came from similar educational backgrounds and both were successful and I guess had mutual respect for each other. Would she cheat on him or vice versa ? I think probably not unless it's someone from similar backgrounds.

The majority of women and couples out there are trash.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Poon King said:
But the most important one to remember is: They are selfish before any other attribute.

Women only care about what you can do for them. They are programmed to exploit men for resources.. and ALL women view men as tools to accomplish goals. Nothing more and nothing less.
If you're going to be her tool, at least be in her box.

Joking aside, what Poon King says is true, but we shouldn't interpret this as a negative about women. While it seems negative compared to our imagined false reality, we need to perform something called Normalization. That is, take the current state, accept that it is not ideal and declare that to be the norm. Then only measure relative from then on. Worried about germs covering everything? Just normalize by accepting that germs have always covered everything. Worried that your girl has been with 25 men? Normalize and measure relative to the average woman.

When we normalize the fact that women use men for resources, we can stop feeling guilty about having been used. We can stop feeling guilty about having exploited them as commodities. We can stop thinking "it doesn't count" if we paid over a certain amount (who didn't subsidize their life, in some capacity?). She utilizes one guy for his looks and another guy for his money - who is the real guy? Neither. Both are made to feel inferior to the other. Why can't one be rich? Why can't the other be ripped? Women have fragmented their husbands into groups. Women basically have a male harem of sorts.

So how do we handle this? We hold our ground on what we expect in return for the resources we provide. That means having a backbone and walking away when she doesn't provide us with whatever we feel entitled to, along with keeping our expectations realistic. Only when men do more of this, on average, will women start to give more, on average.

Last edited: