Avoid the trap of thinking she is different.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a lot of men who have some knowledge of game make this same mistake over and over. They think this new girl is different. They say, "She likes me enough already" "I've already done X amount with her, how I act now is fine" "Gaming this girl my usual route won't work, I'll have to act different for her" "Trust me, she acts and thinks different than other girls."

All these misconceptions are not only horribly wrong but dangerous for your lasting chances with women. You need to realize right now, all women are generally the same in how they perceive information and act on that information. I don't care how religious she is, how old school she is, how into you she seems, how much she tries to make you see her in a certain light. How special and unique her ways and thoughts are. She is just like all the rest.

General Facts about all Women that usually always hold true but Men may try to say "but she is different":

The all want and love sex.

They all want to view you as a prize.

They all secretly love the thought of other women wanting you.

They all are talking to multiple men.

Because they "feel" a certain way about you today has no meaning or relevance if the will "feel" that way tomorrow.

They are selfish before any other attribute.

Their views of love are vastly different than most men.

They will usually give you one chance of sexual activity that you must seize or they will start to view you differently.

You must pick up on their subtle ques or be left behind.

Being more or even as excited as them is ultimately an attraction killer.

No woman wants a submissive man, at least for long.

Her every opinion of you is constantly changing.

There are many others as well. Feel free to add any I missed.

Basically, you need to always keep your game up with any girl you are still interested in, never give her too much, too soon. Don't think she is different, no matter what. You can't game a girl, get her, then drop the game and think you will keep her.

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. One of the best posts on sosuave.

Rival said:
They will usually give you one chance of sexual activity that you must seize or they will start to view you differently.
Yes.

Pogba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mood and environment dependent.
Somewhere , Somehow , Someday another man could be fckkking your girl and she can't explain why it happened.

Men process then add emotion
Women go with the flow then process

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Good post. +1.

But the most important one to remember is: They are selfish before any other attribute.

I've been saying this like a broken record and I will say it until men understand: Women only care about what you can do for them. They are programmed to exploit men for resources.. and ALL women view men as tools to accomplish goals. Nothing more and nothing less.

Another unpopular but true thing about women is they have no morals. Morality is strictly a male domain. Women always absolve the moral responsibility upon the bad boy who kills, steals and sells drugs on her behalf, while she benefits from the fruits of his labor to raise her kids and enjoy some level of status. Bad Boys come with a bearable cost of domestic abuse, cheating and emotional abuse for the prize of "safety" in her eyes. This is also why women are indifferent to a group of men fighting and even killing each other until a woman enters the picture. Once a woman is in danger.. suddenly she magically has "morals". :crackup:

For women.. its all about HER top priority TODAY. That is all she cares about. When you are in a position to help her with her top priority she loves you. Once her priorities change.. so does her love and commitment to you.

All men need to wake up and stop being suckers. Its embarrassing the way grown men openly behave as servants and tools for women and have the ignorance to take pride in it.. thinking they are "alpha". Nope.. you're an idiot. The alpha is smashing women on the side while using his primary relationship for reproductive purposes. The alpha is f*cking and chucking.

Only the beta is a "committed" and loyal servant. But society needs these idiotic men to sacrifice themselves. However, no man on this site should fall in that category.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Good post. +1.

But the most important one to remember is: They are selfish before any other attribute.

I've been saying this like a broken record and I will say it until men understand: Women only care about what you can do for them. They are programmed to exploit men for resources.. and ALL women view men as tools to accomplish goals. Nothing more and nothing less.

Another unpopular but true thing about women is they have no morals. Morality is strictly a male domain. Women always absolve the moral responsibility upon the bad boy who kills, steals and sells drugs on her behalf, while she benefits from the fruits of his labor to raise her kids and enjoy some level of status. Bad Boys come with a bearable cost of domestic abuse, cheating and emotional abuse for the prize of "safety" in her eyes. This is also why women are indifferent to a group of men fighting and even killing each other until a woman enters the picture. Once a woman is in danger.. suddenly she magically has "morals". :crackup:

For women.. its all about HER top priority TODAY. That is all she cares about. When you are in a position to help her with her top priority she loves you. Once her priorities change.. so does her love and commitment to you.

All men need to wake up and stop being suckers. Its embarrassing the way grown men openly behave as servants and tools for women and have the ignorance to take pride in it.. thinking they are "alpha". Nope.. you're an idiot. The alpha is smashing women on the side while using his primary relationship for reproductive purposes. The alpha is f*cking and chucking.

Only the beta is a "committed" and loyal servant. But society needs these idiotic men to sacrifice themselves. However, no man on this site should fall in that category.
Just because you have apparently only dealt with shît women please dont try and pass down these idiotic absolutes and generalities making women out as this evil spawn leeching off of men.

Many women and many men take advantage of weak people for any number of reasons. The message for men is dont be weak, dont depend on anything in life, be your own man. Shut the fvck up about blaming and hating women and take responsibility for yourself, you make this website obnoxious and pathetic.

There are many many amazing women out there, this isnt difficult stuff. Go out and find some and enjoy your life.

Igetit!

Reaction score
Rival said:
I see a lot of men who have some knowledge of game make this same mistake over and over. They think this new girl is different. They say, "She likes me enough already" "I've already done X amount with her, how I act now is fine" "Gaming this girl my usual route won't work, I'll have to act different for her" "Trust me, she acts and thinks different than other girls."

All these misconceptions are not only horribly wrong but dangerous for your lasting chances with women. You need to realize right now, all women are generally the same in how they perceive information and act on that information. I don't care how religious she is, how old school she is, how into you she seems, how much she tries to make you see her in a certain light. How special and unique her ways and thoughts are. She is just like all the rest......

General Facts about all Women that usually always hold true but Men may try to say "but she is different":

This thread reminds me of one I wrote bout 6 years ago,here......

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=155744

Good post OP.

Zapp Brannigan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post.

The problem is guys will behave this way when they meet/start going out with someone who treats them differently than their ex. At first chicks won't try to change anything about you, and that's enough to make a lot of guys fall for them. They think they finally met a girl who truly likes and accepts them for who they are, when really the chick doesn't what she wants to change since she barely knows you.

Between_The_Lines

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I made the mistake of thinking that my ex was so innocent, so incapable of lying, a hapless, effeminate little flower of warmth and sweetness and light. I spoke with another ex of mine (who knows this ex personally), and she too echoed my old sentiments, saying that she "felt bad" for her, that she pitied her, but you know what? Not this time. Not after hearing her snidely say, in reference to exes, that "they all (eventually) come back". Not after hitting me up with one excuse after another, dripping in plausible deniability, to get her out of situations she wanted no part of, all while being "my girlfriend". Not after discovering she was emotionally cheating on an ex of hers with me, and certainly not after she tried conjuring the most absurd 'explanations' (read: hamstering) to avoid the charge of guilt leveled on her head by me after outing her for going behind her then boyfriends back. NEVER AGAIN.

I don't subscribe to some claim that all women are the spawns of Satan, but no woman is fully declawed and defanged.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Good post. +1.

Quoted for the truth.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Just because you have apparently only dealt with shît women please dont try and pass down these idiotic absolutes and generalities making women out as this evil spawn leeching off of men.

Many women and many men take advantage of weak people for any number of reasons. The message for men is dont be weak, dont depend on anything in life, be your own man. Shut the fvck up about blaming and hating women and take responsibility for yourself, you make this website obnoxious and pathetic.

There are many many amazing women out there, this isnt difficult stuff. Go out and find some and enjoy your life.
But this site isn't for men who want to date whales, senior citizens and women with down syndrome.

If that's your thing.. knock yourself out. I prefer physically attractive women though. Enjoy your whales. :up:

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
But this site isn't for men who want to date whales, senior citizens and women with down syndrome.

If that's your thing.. knock yourself out. I prefer physically attractive women though. Enjoy your whales. :up:
Again im sorry you cant find attractive nice women and take to the internet to vent your frustrations, but it doesnt make your arguments any less pathetic.

Maybe go out and give it a shot instead of circle jerking on a forum, then you might actually get somewhere.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jurry said:
Again im sorry you cant find attractive nice women and take to the internet to vent your frustrations, but it doesnt make your arguments any less pathetic.

Maybe go out and give it a shot instead of circle jerking on a forum, then you might actually get somewhere.
The stupid , it burns.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Rival said:

All these misconceptions are not only horribly wrong but dangerous for your lasting chances with women. You need to realize right now, all women are generally the same in how they perceive information and act on that information. I don't care how religious she is, how old school she is, how into you she seems, how much she tries to make you see her in a certain light. How special and unique her ways and thoughts are. She is just like all the rest.

The all want and love sex.

They all want to view you as a prize.

They all secretly love the thought of other women wanting you.

They all are talking to multiple men.

Because they "feel" a certain way about you today has no meaning or relevance if the will "feel" that way tomorrow.

They are selfish before any other attribute.

Their views of love are vastly different than most men.

You must pick up on their subtle ques or be left behind.

Being more or even as excited as them is ultimately an attraction killer.

No woman wants a submissive man, at least for long.

Her every opinion of you is constantly changing.

There are many others as well. Feel free to add any I missed.

Basically, you need to always keep your game up with any girl you are still interested in, never give her too much, too soon. Don't think she is different, no matter what. You can't game a girl, get her, then drop the game and think you will keep her.
So basically place all your self worth in constantly keeping up the "gaming" your girlfriend act in order to keep her as if you're worthless without her. I'll pass.

A man worth his salt has better things to do than pander to his girlfriend with "game" because he finally realized Disney movies aren't real life and it makes him an enraged, paranoid, pedestalizing pansy in delusional denial of what he's doing regardless.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ALL WOMEN respond the same way to male strength charateristics. If you have decent LMS, are confident, self-discipined, show a women some sexual interest, then make yourself LESS available, AND she is otherwise unattached or looking to branch jump, she will start chasing you.

How this chase takes form is a function of her attitude and her percieved self-worth relative to the value she believes you have. A women with HIGH self-esteem and confidence will aggressively pursue you, she will get very sexual and approach you agressively. The lower her self-esteem, the less overt she will be, she will stalk you on social media... and just keep 'popping' up at events and places you happen to be.

Now if you FAIL to take action, take the hit and respond, she will lose interest in you. How soon this happens is a fuction of her interest level. The higher it is, the longer she will chase.

She will also stop chasing if she locks in on another dude. Now, if she believed you have higher value than 'new dude' and you pursue her, she will kick 'new dude' to the curb without a second thought.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sincerely this train of thought comes down to a persons lack of options

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:

Absolute gold.

Men, the fact is that women see men as actual tools; worker drones that they can get to do anything for them that they want. They enjoy the fruits of men's innovations and labor all day long and always have a lackey at their beck & call when they need their couch moved. Snap the fingers, and "poof!", a drooling orbiter appears to do her physical labor for her. Another snap, and he's gone, tail between his legs.

YOU, as a man, are a tool to be used and thrown back in the toolbox to the vast majority of women today. They have been brainwashed by the media to think of you this way. The brainwashing has been confirmed in their lives by the weak lackeys who bow down to them in trade for the imagined possibility of acceptance.

Poon King is right... No one this site should fall into this category.

No.Danny

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Suspens said:
You no ingles?

The less options you have, the higher you place your only option on the pedestal, failing to realize she's not all that special