Avoid the trap of thinking she is different.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
People are all basically the same at the core and theres 6 billon mofos out there, half are female, so no really she is not special and different.

She uses you as a tool but you use her for easy sex dont you? She wants it too but hey, what can you do, female nature, always making us doubt wheather or not they actually NEED sex as much as we do, from the hidden ovulation and the fact humans dont go IN HEAT like most animals, to the mind games its all like that. Deal with it, accept it as it is and stop hating on females so much, I think this is good if you just swallowed the pill, but with time you need to start thinking abit deeper than that. UNDERSTAND IN THE GAME OF LOVE FEMALES ALWAYS HAVE THE UPPER HAND. Always. You cant change that, I mean you tell a girl you like her, you reach out to put your arms around her NOPE. (blah blah blah blah stupid reasons). Then a week later she is all over you somehow, then you have to play hard to get and offended by how she cut you off, but in the end when she puts her arms around you and kisses you on the neck you cant refuse. Were weak like that. Yes we are :D

These kinds of hookups are my favourite its the whole dance played correctly, women that seem to be too much into me are repulsive. At least to me some people might like it.

Face the music stop with this MGTOW crap. If MGTOW ideology includes not getting married I AGREE 100 %, but the whole hatred is abit too much, the laws over at the US are at fault, not females. See if you have this chocolate bar and you can choose to eat it or not what will you do? Same thing... I like chocolate, who doesnt.

Over at my country, although its been Americanised for the past 2 decades, if a woman goes to the police station with false accusations they will tell her to piss off. Cops aint dumb around here, and know perfectly when someone is lying to them and know what to do.

What makes her special and different is the time you invest in her. Not money, not feelings, just time. Its the only thing that we have a strong concept of since birth, sun goes up, sun goes down. Ticking away the moments that make out the dull day. In the end, even if you invested your time into a wrong person, you did good. If you only invest time in yourself you will be sad. Investing time in yourself is the first step, but then you need to learn to balance to have a nice and relaxed life. Of course, investing most of your time into other people is the worst option - it sucks ****.

And that goes far beyond romantic relationships.

Read The Little Prince, there is much wisdom there.

Just dont go thinking stuff like - women are evil and dirty, relationships suck **** (although my experience here is bitter :D), love is useless. No. Dont go there. And I think its perfectly possible to have love without a relationship. Relationships tend to ruin everything, because the whole damn world is dysfunctional mostly and it affects them negatively. I see good people from both sexes put in such immensly tough situations they cease to be good. But I can see the warmth in their hearts and it makes me sad, because Ive had a pretty relaxed life I think and dont have much to complain about from my looks to the fact my stomach is full and I dont sleep on the street.

Accept stuff as it is but dont become a pointless hater. JUST DONT BUY INTO OTHER PEOPLES CRAP TOO MUCH (esp the female crap), eat what you feel like eating, listen to the music you feel like listening, get drunk if you feel like it, just dont let other peoples BS affect you, esp the BS of those close to you, couse they are only human too, and full of **** same as everyone.

Last edited:

j.619

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Read this page.

Soon.

http://honeybadgerbrigade.com/2014/11/12/mgtow-a-boycotting-of-women/

"If you have pondered what MGTOW is, I say it simply and as truly as possible: it’s a revenge, and that revenge is a boycott. Men are genetically, biologically, and socially conditioned not to want to harm women, even when we are being harmed by them. MGTOW is a refuge, a safe haven within our own selves. It’s a protest saying that we will not be dehumanized, we will not be criminalized for being born, we will not be treated like second-class citizens.

Why do I call it a revenge? Simple. The most harmful thing we could do in reprisal to the treatment we have received is to not have anything to do with you. That is our revenge, to cast you off and leave you adrift on your own, alone. As the punishment we receive for being born different continues and becomes worse, you will see more and more of us.

More and more of you, ladies, will be alone. If you don’t stand up and fight for us, if you continue to casually watch while we are persecuted for simply existing, you will see MGTOW grow. This is our act of defiance: that we will not participate in the games centered around you. We will not pay you any attention, we will not court you, we will not date you, we will not sleep with you, we will not marry you.

More and more women will have fewer and fewer men available, more of you will not enjoy the warmth of companionship. You will not enjoy a warm smile in the morning. You will not experience the embrace of a hug and a soft kiss on the neck. No big wedding, no pitter-patter of little feet, no joys of parenthood. You will have no one to comfort you when you cry, alone, at night. More of you ladies will be alone: men are far more capable of dealing with solitude. We’re accustomed to it"
What a read. Thanks for posting.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Again im sorry you cant find attractive nice women and take to the internet to vent your frustrations, but it doesnt make your arguments any less pathetic.

Maybe go out and give it a shot instead of circle jerking on a forum, then you might actually get somewhere.
If my arguments are so "pathetic" then why are you putting more energy into attacking me than my arguments? I don't see any counter arguments coming from you. All I see is girly shaming.

Attack the argument or shut your b!tchin' mouth.

Rival

Don Juan
Reaction score
TarantulaHawk said:
So basically place all your self worth in constantly keeping up the "gaming" your girlfriend act in order to keep her as if you're worthless without her. I'll pass.

A man worth his salt has better things to do than pander to his girlfriend with "game" because he finally realized Disney movies aren't real life and it makes him an enraged, paranoid, pedestalizing pansy in delusional denial of what he's doing regardless.
There's a reason even rich, famous men or men worth their "salt" still have their "loved" ones leave/cheat on them. It's not about what you bring to the table after a while but more how you act at that table.

Really like the feedback though, you all have great points.

TarantulaHawk

Banned
Reaction score
Rival said:
There's a reason even rich, famous men or men worth their "salt" still have their "loved" ones leave/cheat on them. It's not about what you bring to the table after a while but more how you act at that table.

Really like the feedback though, you all have great points.
You seem confused and worry too much about trying to keep a chick.

You can keep putting on your game act in an attempt to keep your chick and then pretend that you aren't doing that to keep your prize. Other men worth their salt aren't worried if she leaves or not as they are complete with or without a chick to "validate" themselves.

Chick's pick up on that. You cannot control what anyone else does only yourself. And frankly if you're worried about not being able to keep a chick...you've already lost.

BrainDamage92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the only time you should be truely worried about the kinda crap your girl can pull is if you have kids I think this changes the whole picture. Because then you cant just walk out on her just like that.

Otherwise acting indifferent to all her silly mind games is enough to keep her in check.

When you feel like she is prepping a new fool and her love for you is gone, leave first or suffer the consequences. You have to listen to your gut at these times, from my experience, my gut has never lied to me, and as time progressed it showed the few relationships I had, I left them at the correct moment, and the last one was very serious, so I was devastated, but in the end, after alot of time and through 2-3 convos where I was completely honest, I got her to admit she is a ***** and was about to play me for a fool (ofc because of me Im at fault for all her misery and the fact that she has 0 dignity :D :D female logic nothing is ever their fault). So that kinda gave me the closure I needed, it gave me the confidence I did the right thing for myself.

I like myself for that. I am very afraid one day Ill meet a woman who Im willing to beg for mercy. Im not like that. But never say never, so I dont let my guard down.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
If my arguments are so "pathetic" then why are you putting more energy into attacking me than my arguments? I don't see any counter arguments coming from you. All I see is girly shaming.

Attack the argument or shut your b!tchin' mouth.
Your "argument" is that women are all lying, amoral, manipulative whôres using men for their resources. How does one attack that? It is the exact manosphere equivalent to the feminists saying "all men are lying *******s just using women for sex", both statements are demonstrably false at face value.

All I can suggest is that you get more experience with women before presenting such negative absurdity to people.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
jurry said:
Your "argument" is that women are all lying, amoral, manipulative whôres using men for their resources. How does one attack that? It is the exact manosphere equivalent to the feminists saying "all men are lying *******s just using women for sex", both statements are demonstrably false at face value.

All I can suggest is that you get more experience with women before presenting such negative absurdity to people.
So if what I say about women is false. What is the truth? Enlighten me wise one. You clearly know better.

I never said "all women are wh0res". When you make false claims.. you lose your credibility and expose yourself as a buffoon.

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
So if what I say about women is false
When you're posting things that are false that makes you full of $h!t and nobody should listen to what you say.

It appears that you have admitted that to us with your quote. LOL

Poon King said:
I never said "all women are wh0res".

Another unpopular but true thing about women is they have no morals.

You're lying.

Having no morals means the same thing as being a wh0re.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why hate on women... they are only acting in accordance with thier nature. The people I blame are the white knight beta chumps that feed into this.

NO ONE is doing a FVCKING thing about the lying b!tch that accused the frat at the Univeristy of Virginia of gang rape...

The Beta FVCK chancellor of the University has yet to apologze that his University drug Phi Kappa Psi and it's members through the mud. His @ss should be fired. If it was a male reporter that falsely accused a sorority of... oh I don't know... say being a bunch of wh0res running a cat house, The reporter would never work again, and the chancellor woudl be tared and feathered.

The managing editor and the publisher of Rolling Stone have YET to hold the reporter accountable for her lies.

Women aren't doing this.... IT IS MEN that are in charge and acting like a bunch of idiots. How many women are Governors of States? 6 0f 50, or 12%, Women make up less than 20% of Congress and the Senate.... Our society wouldn't be like it is without the help and assistance of a bunch of weak @ss beta fvcks.

This is why I have and alway will hate nice guy betas... don't blame women for being women... but you can and should hold weak men accountable for going against their nature.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
Why hate on women... they are only acting in accordance with thier nature. The people I blame are the white knight beta chumps that feed into this.

NO ONE is doing a FVCKING thing about the lying b!tch that accused the frat at the Univeristy of Virginia of gang rape...

The Beta FVCK chancellor of the University has yet to apologze that his University drug Phi Kappa Psi and it's members through the mud. His @ss should be fired. If it was a male reporter that falsely accused a sorority of... oh I don't know... say being a bunch of wh0res running a cat house, The reporter would never work again, and the chancellor woudl be tared and feathered.

The managing editor and the publisher of Rolling Stone have YET to hold the reporter accountable for her lies.

Women aren't doing this.... IT IS MEN that are in charge and acting like a bunch of idiots. How many women are Governors of States? 6 0f 50, or 12%, Women make up less than 20% of Congress and the Senate.... Our society wouldn't be like it is without the help and assistance of a bunch of weak @ss beta fvcks.

This is why I have and alway will hate nice guy betas... don't blame women for being women... but you can and should hold weak men accountable for going against their nature.
Calm down.

Dryden

Don Juan
Reaction score
It is not hate on women.

It is hate that is already present and a sentiment that needs to be expressed. You can also love them for it.

Because it means:
* a woman will always stick to you if you can provide value
* a woman does not need to be with you if you cannot provide value
* you are free to go where you want, and value will always be followed by women, so you don't have to worry about who is with you, only about your own self.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting thread with lots of good points

I pity the guy’s here that still believe there are “decent” “honest” good looking women out there , because there quite simply isn’t

Why would a good looking woman be decent and honest when society and a vast majority of the male population teaches her on a daily basis that her actions are perfectly acceptable no matter how morally corrupt they are
There are too many guys around that are all preaching with the same problems for it to be a phase, the current competition for a piece of puss and the lengths guys are prepared to get it makes me seriously consider becoming homosexual

I’m starting to believe that in order to attract and keep a good looking woman in orbit with a decent personality you are going to need at least two of the following if not more

1) Money
2) A huge wealth of experience/knowledge of the game
3) Looks - ( this is ironically probably the least essential)
4) Muscle ( and a lot of it)
5) Status
6) Huge social circles

Of course you always have the option of “dating down” but who really wants to do that

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
Interesting thread with lots of good points

I pity the guy’s here that still believe there are “decent” “honest” good looking women out there , because there quite simply isn’t

Why would a good looking woman be decent and honest when society and a vast majority of the male population teaches her on a daily basis that her actions are perfectly acceptable no matter how morally corrupt they are
There are too many guys around that are all preaching with the same problems for it to be a phase, the current competition for a piece of puss and the lengths guys are prepared to get it makes me seriously consider becoming homosexual

I’m starting to believe that in order to attract and keep a good looking woman in orbit with a decent personality you are going to need at least two of the following if not more

1) Money
2) A huge wealth of experience/knowledge of the game
3) Looks - ( this is ironically probably the least essential)
4) Muscle ( and a lot of it)
5) Status
6) Huge social circles

Of course you always have the option of “dating down” but who really wants to do that
Im glad that at least one of you has the balls to be honest and say what this attitude is really about: YOUR difficulty in getting an attractive nice girl. Therefore, if you and some other men cant get them, that means women as a gender are just evil cvnts and we shouldnt bother.

Society teaches everyone to be moral corrupt, are you a little pvssy who cares what the world tells you you should do? Be a MAN and work on yourself and your ability with women instead of blaming everything else. Have you guys even read the DJ bible? Christ.. (No pun intended)

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo and others are saying women are amoral manipulative wh0res and there arent any nice attractive women. I disagree.

Nothing in his or my post has anything to do with risk or whether you should get married or not, what are you talking about?

Im glad you've evolved into doubting my identity and whether im the same person as someone else on the thread, probably when its time to give it up for awhile no?

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already read it in its entirety and responded to it.

You're a strange dude danger, actually spending time to argue with an internet stranger about who he is lol..

Soolaimon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo-Player said:
I pity the guys like you who make false generalizations and can't obtain a decent, classy, beautiful woman.

If you can't attract those types of women you're doing something wrong and don't have the value to obtain one.

So you settle for the crap women letting then $hit on you and you automatically assume that every woman is that way.

That's your fault for allowing that to happen.

Danger said:
It is simply implied that all men should be constantly improving themselves, but that still does not remove from the equation where men could be risking all of that improvement. Quite simply, on women. This is why we should not marry today, but only fvk and if she seems decent enough, enter an LTR with a very limited risk situation.
Funny how Danger says jurry thinks 50's housewives are "icky" when Danger thinks they are "icky" too. Danger is scared to marry his defacto wife and make her one.

All of this is based on fear.

Danger said:
We protect against risks on those by not getting married, oneitis, recognizing the misandric system today, etc,...
I thought your boundaries were supposed to protect you from a misandric court system.

You claim boundaries "filter out" crap women and shows them to have the same values as you.

When you filtered her through your boundaries and she has the same values as you.....why would you fear a misandric court system when it won't be in play since you "filtered her"?

I guess you're admitting the folly and fallacy to your boundary crap system.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Soolaimon

perhaps that sentence was a little RAW but
trust me brother I've been around the block i know women from all backgrounds ,all cultures all shapes and all sizes there all great they really are

but there is one consistent factor between all of them ....... if they are good looking and trust me they will know if they are , then they will ALWAYS want something you haven't got

she may never admit it , heck she may never even act on it ....but trust me until she gets past her sexual prime those thoughts will be there and all it will take is one slight fvck up on your part or one smooth talking romeo to pop up and she will be lost for ever .......the worst part !?! you may never even see it coming

THIS is why i am making "false generalisations"

as i said in my earlier post there is no need for women to be decent or classy she may front that image for the world to see but who knows what happens behind closed doors and at the end of the day society and men in general will forgive and forget regardless of her actions

that is the world we live in

women are great........so long as you keep them at arms length and have your own life that dosent revolve around them

always have an escape plan

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Jurry/Zarky,

The strangest thing to me is creating two user names like you have done, all in an effort to push your agenda.
The hallmark of anyone with a good argument: accuse the other side of making multiple usernames! Your arguments have always been dogshît, but now you've really upped your game.

Does zarky even post on here anymore? What exactly would be the benefit of me posting under two names? You have a particularly pathetic case of delusional paranoia.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mean when you repeat the same question and points that have already been addressed so many times that people just give up and assume you have down syndrome? Then you go back to your excel spreadsheet of internet victories and tally off another mark.

For usernames, you brought up this claim and are now pretending like it is me that cares about it when you realize you are a complete idiot.. Haha u are one sad man.