Attention Sosuave, I'm engaged.

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen to Marlimus, like I said get a prenup. Get some properties down so you can resell it afterwards if you need money post of a divorce. Prenups can get thrown out by the judges.

Here is a little story:
In the Anglosphere (US, UK, Canada, etc.), the media often reports of millionaires losing half or more of their fortunes to their predatory female ex-wives via the divorce courts.

These millionaires are stupid. Just because you got millions, does not mean you got brains. Smart millionaires, such as one of my best friends, controls his assets, and does not own them. I have mentioned him on here before about his nasty divorce with a woman he found in Mexico.

To recap, things were great for about 3 years, then this woman from Mexico turned into a total predatory female, just like the Anglosphere women are. Anyway, he gave me the final report of his divorce settlement. Since everything he owns and his profits from his real estate endeavors legally goes through his mom, and not him, he owns nothing, so there is nothing for the divorce court to award to his predatory female ex-wife. His predatory female ex-wife even tried to go after the assets that legally belonged to his mom, but this was laughed at by his attorney, who shredded the demand letter, and then she experienced the harsh reality that the divorce court was totally ineffective at "protecting her rights" since she was legally married to a man that legally owned nothing. She was not married to his mom, who owned everything. Furthermore, since he legally had no job, child support was very small, and since he will legally never have a job in the future, his child support payments will stay at a minimum. I believe the saying "By deception we will conquer" holds true for men in protecting their assets from predatory females in the Anglosphere. As my friend said, "The biatch actually thought I owned millions of dollars worth of property", as he laughed his way out of the divorce court.

Hence, by controlling assets in the Anglosphere, and not owning them, and becoming legally invisible in the labor market, a man can protect his millions whether by the scenario described above with good and loyal family members owning them or using trusts or corporations to protect them. Every man must prepare for the worse, hope for the best.
Source: Mirror of the Soul

You can call me an ******* if you want, I am just giving you something to consider. You don't have to do it. I think it is worth knowing.

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Blitz,

From one old-timer to another, I always enjoyed your posts, the way you think, and just wanted to say congratulations on your engagement. :flowers:

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OceanWindRider said:
If you're happy with the one woman and you love her, why do you HAVE TO sleep around with everyone just for the sake of "getting out of the matrix"??
Boobies man doesn't really mean that i don't think.

There's just no real advantage to getting married for a man anymore. You can be in a lifelong relationship without legally becoming tied to them with no escape if they turn into a wh0re.

Reaction score
Was she a virgin? If not, then you are not the first to "marry" her - she had many husbands before you - you just have the responsibility of taking care of her!

Never marry a woman who lives with you before the committment of marriage - there is a very high probability of failure!!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last Man Standing said:
Never marry a woman who lives with you before the committment of marriage - there is a very high probability of failure!!
Right, it makes much more sense to live alone then get married not knowing what the person is like when they wake up in the morning, what they are like when they go to bed, their day-to-day routine, etc. It's much better to just jump into marriage and hoping that you're going to enjoy living with them. :rolleyes:

I've seen some horrible advice on this board but your advice has to rank in the Bottom 10. You don't truly know a person unless you've lived with them. I've spent over a year waking up with my girlfriend, going to sleep with her, dealing with her while on her period, while she was sick, while she was moody and just about every other possible scenario. And likewise, she's seen me in my many different stages and moods.

Getting married without living together first is an awful idea.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rovalier said:
You can call me an ******* if you want, I am just giving you something to consider. You don't have to do it. I think it is worth knowing.
I don't think you guys are a$$holes at all for giving me advice about what I should do to be prepared for marriage. I appreciate it. The prenup information is very good information.

The good news is that I am virtually broke right now. I don't own a home, and my car is a junker. I have a decent job but haven't managed to save any money yet. If we were to get married and divorced she would have absolutely nothing to take from me, since I never had anything to begin with. Hell, I might actually make out by not getting a prenup :rock:

All joking aside, I will make sure to cover my ass.

PS: Thanks to everybody for their congrats.

Blackdragon5095

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x in life their is risk taking and I feel like you getting married is the right thing. Plus if it dosen't work out, their no doubt in my mind that you can move on.

Congrats! Man and thank you for the great posts you have left
( I hope you make up some new dj stuff to learn from )

For the assh0les who are telling you not to get married, maybe they could be *drumroll* ( Keyboard jockeys )

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
GULP....

from one old b#stard to another...

Congrats.

and don't stop laying that pipe.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x said:
Right, it makes much more sense to live alone then get married not knowing what the person is like when they wake up in the morning, what they are like when they go to bed, their day-to-day routine, etc. It's much better to just jump into marriage and hoping that you're going to enjoy living with them. :rolleyes:

I've seen some horrible advice on this board but your advice has to rank in the Bottom 10. You don't truly know a person unless you've lived with them. I've spent over a year waking up with my girlfriend, going to sleep with her, dealing with her while on her period, while she was sick, while she was moody and just about every other possible scenario. And likewise, she's seen me in my many different stages and moods.

Getting married without living together first is an awful idea.

My girlfriend did a paper on this back in college. She told me about it a while back so I looked it up.

One of the major reasons for more divorces occuring with people who lived together before marriage is that people view getting married as not as big of a step and not as big of a commitment because they're already used to living together. It's a huge step getting married and moving in together all of a sudden so in your mind you put much more importance on it if you do it all at once.

There are often things like money that you're used to.. you're used to each of you having "yours" and "his/her" money... it's a whole different mindset now that you're combined and problems will arise if you don't specifically sit down and discuss these things before getting married. Just an example.

http://www.leaderu.com/critical/cohabitation-socio.html
http://www.marriagebuilders.com/graphic/mbi5025b_qa.html

and LOTS more stuff about it if you google it.

Very interesting.

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, Ruckus
These is actually quite interesting data!
But....
That's a wrong community for this data :)
I am sure this data is actually valid for the most of it.
However, it is tied to the general population who believs mostly in the holiness of the marriage as an institute. Or even..... a guy finds the only girl he can get a piece from (or has a chance to get a piece from) and marries her. Shall I say this is imposed by the society rules and guys being AFCs? :)
And PUAs are really not that kind of crowd :)

I would be much more choosy (maybe 10 times) as an average Joe. This means I'd have to actually be with the girl through all kinds of experiences and situations (just the way xBlitz described he did).

And all rant aside, if you want to find a great gal to marry, read The System by Doc Love - this is what I would use to get me a girl to marry if that were my goal.

Last edited:

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just thought I'd give you a quick stalk through your web page:nervous: - and she's hot! Congrats, I think "Your money or your life" by Alvin Hall has some good pre-nup advice, one of his books anyway. But you know, who in her right mind would give up a DJ :D?

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man - what a time to return -

Congratulations, man. I checked out your page and saw all those pictures. Then I put them all together and made a movie. And you were totally alpha. Seriously. And she was totally cool. Especially during the chase scene. You were all like, "Keep your head down! I'll get us out of here!" and she was all like, "No way! We're in this together!" and she stuck her head out the window and shot that dude. That was fvcking awesome.

Seriously, I think it's great that you found your match. I wish you both the best.

Fvck a prenup. Just get a nup. Then it's ALL yours. ;)

~Vibe~

Cesare Cardinali

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congrats Jim. I'm proud of you and of our long friendship over the years on this board and others. I know you'll be super happy with her.

Cesare Cardinali

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
congradulations to you !

what kind of wedding are you guys planning?

all i have been doing in spare time for the last year has been plannning ours. we had to even set ours back six months but its almost here . i sure cant wait for the honeymoon!

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked your posts, good to see you've moved on to the next level, but don't forget what it took to get there. Best of luck man.

-M