Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Attention Sosuave, I'm engaged.

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This past weekend I asked my girlfriend to marry me. We've been together for a year and a half and living together for over a year. The chick is amazing and there's no doubt in my mind that she's the one for me. Just thought I'd post this for those of you who were around when I first began posting here.

Jim

King Tuz

Banned
Reaction score
I have NO IDEA who you are, but

CONGRADULATION!

:cheer:

Laaaaaaaaatttttttttteeeeeeeeeee!

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man. I appreciate it.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone who has read and learned from your posts since you showed up on sosuave, I can honestly say that you're going to be fine in your marriage

CONGRATULATIONS! :cheer:

...and best of luck on your new path.

Deadly_Assassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:up: Congratulations man!!!

Rovalier

Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulation, get a prenup (although they can be thrown out) and have some secret real estate investments on hand. Prepare for the worst.

Are you going to convert to Scientology for her also?

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't say I know you much, but as the others said, congrats.

MaverickBow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey blitz congrats. But does this mean you are signing off from this site 'cos you found 'The One' are are you still sticking around 'cos we still need the old skool DJ's to stop this site going off track

Also, Destinova's quote is the only one that has stuck in my mind ever since I started reading this site (a long time before I joined) as quite a lot of the DJ bible can be summed up in those few words.

P.S blitz, does this mean you are now proud to have oneitus? lol

Viking25

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Congratulations man!!!!!!!!!

Your posts helped me personally a lot and I am glad you have found what you were looking for yourself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck it I'll go against the pure dronage here. Congratulating a Western male for getting married at a site "supposedly" meant for breaking through the matrix?:confused:

Sure I'll give my AFC mates a slap on the back and tell them what they want to here when they got/get engaged so I can tap the emotional tail and drink the free booze at the engagement party, but here? Nup.

So youve been living with this chick for a year already yet your still getting married, Huh?

P.S destini 9's site still sucks ass for scoring snatch for the average male, grey area twaddle based on the same concept of the emperors new clothes.

P.P.S now if you had of nailed 2 hotties who finished you off by humming rudolph the red nose rain deer on your balls and blowing your bell end I would have been the first to congratulate you.

Different strokes.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Rovalier said:
Congratulation, get a prenup (although they can be thrown out) and have some secret real estate investments on hand. Prepare for the worst.

Are you going to convert to Scientology for her also?

Completely azzholish. Friggin' canucks don't know what it's aboot . . .

Although hockey is my favorite sport. You bastids! :box:

xblitz44x

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Fvck it I'll go against the pure dronage here. Congratulating a Western male for getting married at a site "supposedly" meant for breaking through the matrix?:confused:
This site isn't meant for breaking through the matrix. There is no matrix, it was a movie. The site is meant for people to get what they want out of relationships. I got it, hence the congratulations.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x said:
This past weekend I asked my girlfriend to marry me.

Jim

Man if you learned anything from this site you would know you are supposed to TELL her to! :p

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
xblitz44x, congratulations, dude!

As for all the **** you're getting in this topic.
Come on, guys, he's been around. He knows what he's doing!
This site is not about never getting married!
IT's about being a man and learning how to win women over.
If you're happy with the one woman and you love her, why do you HAVE TO sleep around with everyone just for the sake of "getting out of the matrix"??

I am actually really upset with the thoughts I detect from some people.
Come on, guys, don't be women haters.
I would really like to hope it's not a general trend around here ..
Women are cute, and pretty, and sexy and fun to be around!
And if a particular woman is not good for you - change a girl!! ;)
And if you can't get a woman of quality - improve your game!

Gratz again, dude!
and ...
get a prenup, though. I mean it! You won't beleive what **** I am going through now from a woman I loved for many years...

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Make sure that prenup is tight, son, whatever you own before you guys get hitched, is YOURS, understand me? Also, Panama, the Bahamas and switzerland have wonderful banking systems, get acquianted. Occasionally leave money in your parents name in the eventuality the the prenup is thrown out. The divorce industry in the US and Canada is brutal, and I know you don't want to think about it now, but please do.

In modern divorce settlements, there is an inherent female bias, largely due to the aggressive lobbying of N.O.W and other feminist women's groups. The mother is automaticaly assumed to be a better parent, gets the kids most of the time, and is paid alimony payments because of 'what she's accostomed too.' If she so much as sheds a tear in that courtroom, or claims she was victimized in any way, you are fvcked, for no other reason than that you have a penis. Carefully review the divorce settlement laws in the state that you marry in, they vary.

Preparing for the possibility of divorce is like having to use a condom. In an ideal world, you shouldn't need to, but it is wise to do so. You're not being sleazy, just protecting yourself.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats bro, you guys are a fun couple.

What do you want as a gift?

OceanWindRider

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marlimus said:
Make sure that prenup is tight, son, whatever you own before you guys get hitched, is YOURS, understand me? Also, Panama, the Bahamas and switzerland have wonderful banking systems, get acquianted. Occasionally leave money in your parents name in the eventuality the the prenup is thrown out. The divorce industry in the US and Canada is brutal, and I know you don't want to think about it now, but please do.

In modern divorce settlements, there is an inherent female bias, largely due to the aggressive lobbying of N.O.W and other feminist women's groups. The mother is automaticaly assumed to be a better parent, gets the kids most of the time, and is paid alimony payments because of 'what she's accostomed too.' If she so much as sheds a tear in that courtroom, or claims she was victimized in any way, you are fvcked, for no other reason than that you have a penis. Carefully review the divorce settlement laws in the state that you marry in, they vary.

Preparing for the possibility of divorce is like having to use a condom. In an ideal world, you shouldn't need to, but it is wise to do so. You're not being sleazy, just protecting yourself.
I sign up under every word ;) I can't stress how serious it is.
This is THE ONLY way I'd go if the next time ever happens :)
You should start building your bright future together - no pun, but it's great to know that you guys have both your asses covered in case something bad happens.
This is THE BEST advice I can give to my friend who's getting married.
Cause the rest of the stuff will work out on itself.
Oh, and another great and really important thing - always stay a man, never fall into AFC in a marriage no matter what!
:)