Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian Chick Game - not western

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correct. Asian men r pretty serious, emotionally controled all about making money for the family. And often haven't bothered becoming good in bed.

And talk about short term plans and make sure she sees you getting it done. Your words are powerful if she always sees you following through on them. Asian girls don't like men who over talk. Giving her some attention is fine but around the house she will get on with her jobs and you should get on with yours.

And don't freak out mate if this one doesn't work out the best thing about Asian girls is there are plenty more.
So usual rules of frame in early dating. Don't let her see you lose your s***. E.g. if some moron cuts you off in traffic just say I guess that guy's having a bad day or whatever with a smile.

Did this on the first date a little :) Got cut up a bit and did the wanker sign at them when I caught them up, but didn't shout or scream etc

Asian girls don't like men who over talk.

I do, and I did however I will moderate now I know this.

And talk about short term plans and make sure she sees you getting it done.

Definately won on that one.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely false, jealousy is often a projection of inner cheating nature.
Give example? I knew a extremely competitive "hot girl". What drove her at her core was being "a hater". And If you helped her from a better position than her she'd have "hateful jealousy". Instead of true appreciation.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar situation about 15 years back.

I had a Korean women, then shortly after her another.

Here's a quick story of how it went.

I was 39 she 27 and sexy, cute and gorgeous. Flirty as phuk.... kept telling me she was a virgin.

when I eventually got to bang her it was on my 40th birthday, which made for a great memory.

Her pvssy was no pvssy of a virgin I can tell you that, and it turned out she was banging plenty of other dudes besides me. She turned out to be the biggest lying toad I've ever met, and it was so far removed from what I'd originally thought when I first met her. Talk about a femme fatale! She had the giggling Asian innocent thing perfected.... but in reality just a c0ck guzzling nut case.

Then I met another, me 40 her 23. She'd only slept with one guy before, tight pvssy and naive. Great company and made for a happy time in my life! I was with her for a couple of years here in Canada and also in Korea to see her there. She wanted marriage and I didn't want. So it crashed.

Time will tell ya if this one you have is legit.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a similar situation about 15 years back.

I had a Korean women, then shortly after her another.

Here's a quick story of how it went.

I was 39 she 27 and sexy, cute and gorgeous. Flirty as phuk.... kept telling me she was a virgin.

when I eventually got to bang her it was on my 40th birthday, which made for a great memory.

Her pvssy was no pvssy of a virgin I can tell you that, and it turned out she was banging plenty of other dudes besides me. She turned out to be the biggest lying toad I've ever met, and it was so far removed from what I'd originally thought when I first met her. Talk about a femme fatale! She had the giggling Asian innocent thing perfected.... but in reality just a c0ck guzzling nut case.

Then I met another, me 40 her 23. She'd only slept with one guy before, tight pvssy and naive. Great company and made for a happy time in my life! I was with her for a couple of years here in Canada and also in Korea to see her there. She wanted marriage and I didn't want. So it crashed.

Time will tell ya if this one you have is legit.
Well, tight pvssy for sure but her bedroom skills are A1. Absolutely excellent, but she has been honest, she has had several boyfriends and any girl can search the internet on how to be good in bed. This is actually an issue now because it was so mind blowing....it was without a doubt the best sex I ever had, the most submissive and willing partner with utterly perfect physique that I am now super scared of losing her.....it really was head and shoulders above anything I have had before.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is annoying. Spends hours dropping commitment hints. Ask her to be GF, she agrees. Then via text she starts calling me her friend. I call her out, she says she wants to be my GF but says it's too soon (which is what I thought at the start).

She then says she is refusing to meet other guys. Asks me what would I do to prove it to her that I want to be her BF so I said I would not see other girls. She seemed overjoyed at that. Made a joke about other girls being upset and she almost bit my head off.

I am having a hard time knowing what the fvck is going on here. She is wanting me to chase the relationship with her it feels. Everything else is high IOI. However, with a western girl I would be toast.

Very, very confused here. I have been pulled into offering commitment and now she is playing hard to get. I am thinking possibly "other guy" and keeping me isolated in case it fails? Wants us excl but not yet willing to be BF/GF? On a trial period? I don't get this at all. Or, I am the front runner/she is high interest BUT she realises it's too soon and needs more information before she can commit?

I don't know how game works with these asian women - is this the time to flowers/perfume/ treat her well? Or is it time to withdraw and play dread game?

I have another plate I have basically brushed off because she wanted exclusivity. Now she says it's too soon, yet she is super jealous. Is she making me work for it or what?

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is not playing hard to get. She wants a commitment with confidence....and that is something American guys have no experience with....Hahahahahah.....

But I don't blame you. You have been sh!t tested 1000 times, so how could you be normal?
So, she is **** testing commitment from me? Is that what you are saying? The **** test is an old school "prove you like me and want me" one? That's how it feels.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You will come back to this thread and call me a genius...while bashing me in another thread. I guess that is my fate....lol. Guys are more caught up in who is right than who is a genius from actual real world experience.

But fvck it. I think we all know who is an actual DJ with plates.
I bashed you because you were a bit big headed pal. I basically troll the shyt out of people here, it's what I do.

If reality pans out the way you say, then I will reverse my position and pay homage. She did respond very well to me telling her I am going to stop seeing others. However, if she wants confident commitment, how come she won't define it as BF/GF? You mean she wants real validation and genuine commitment to the cause? She wants me to keep going and confirm it's her I really want and she will play this game to ensure I am genuinely committed, not a player?

To be honest, anything I say that hints at me playing field drives her nuts and she rejoices hard at anything which shows commitment to her......this is so weird from a western perspective.

It's just I have been here with western girls and usually the IOI drops off at this point. She will feel validated and move on to a challenge, OR this is the behaviour of an AW who just wants you to say "I like you". However, we fvcked hard and she was super into it before.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The perfect SOI is Not just are you sexy, but you are also "insert unique quality", let's hang out sometime.
OK so I already have "kind" as one of those, bit more homework required. She is kind. and warm. But it needs more tailoring

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't give you advice. And honestly, I didn't even read your post. You need to pay the price for sh!ttng on the prince of Asian chick game.....lol JK. Hhahahahah.

What you need to show is genuine interest. It is a combination of her unique qualities and her generic qualities

The perfect line is an SOI (statement of intent). "Not just are you sexy (generic qualities), but you are also (insert unique qualities). Do you know anything unique about her? Of course you don't. So your home assignment is to find out what is unique about her and give her the SOI and it will work out..
Dude you cannot say my take-down wasn't funny. It was.

I doubt I've slept with 40 women but I do a fantastic line in piss taking

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And stop with this saying good morning stuff. Put this song on loop
https://www.letssingit.com/p-nk-lyrics-leave-me-alone-i-m-lonely-5cfqnbp#axzz4pfmdzeCl

I d message my g/f every second day in response to her messages. Don't grow a pvssy arse just because u be found one who MIGHT be g/f material. There's plenty more cute Asian girls. Play it sincere but busy and look for red flags. No matter how hot it's hell living with an evil woman.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And stop with this saying good morning stuff. Put this song on loop
https://www.letssingit.com/p-nk-lyrics-leave-me-alone-i-m-lonely-5cfqnbp#axzz4pfmdzeCl

I d message my g/f every second day in response to her messages. Don't grow a pvssy arse just because u be found one who MIGHT be g/f material. There's plenty more cute Asian girls. Play it sincere but busy and look for red flags. No matter how hot it's hell living with an evil woman.
not here! this is uk, very, very few here. I would have to go there to find another.

leaving it a whole day? That seems contrived, I would suss what was happening if a girl did that to me.

I'm on my phone all day, who sits and ignores a girls message for hours? I only do that to girls I am trying to brush off.

I text her GM once, before we actually met. Since then, I have initiated once. Her about 6 times, but if I am not busy, I respond. Not with a monologue, but just usual.

I think the combined message here is don't put her top of your agenda, but be sincere and personal when you do speak.

I def find C/F is useless and counterproductive.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perfect. Agree on c/f. That s an American thing. Sounds like u ve got it under control.

Note at no point did I say ignore messages. Let the straw men live.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Remember we re the safety system here. We re just trying to make sure yr not messing up the basics. After that you're your own man and u ll do fine.

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat dont forget according to "pook" none are different or what our brains say. " its different this time" im ramming this into my head because here "moth and rust always destroy"
Keep your frame and keep "you".

Btw bra im going asian too. Lol hopefully! Goodluck
Once you've had noodles you won't go back to meat pie. :D

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL messing up the basics - well, I already kind of told her I want her to be my GF after like 3 dates. BUT in the face of her severe....well....butthurt that I might screw her and leave her. She accepted, now says it's too soon but set a challenge in seeing if I will agree not to screw other girls while we date. Fvcking weird.

Other than that there has been no "I love youxxxx" BS. Yet, asian chicks seem very different hence I have been more willing to commit, pay for shyt and do things for her.

Agreed I will find it hard to go back. They are like another league of woman entirely. I thought eastern european women were a cut above but these women are like premier league women. Uberswomen. So, I will keep going being sparse with attention and leave the whole GF/BF alone until she mentions it again.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fruitbat dont forget according to "pook" none are different or what our brains say. " its different this time" im ramming this into my head because here "moth and rust always destroy"
Keep your frame and keep "you".

Btw bra im going asian too. Lol hopefully! Goodluck
OK so I have had nothing today (she is at home). Basically, I have been more than accomodating and helpful in blue pilling this somewhat. There is a limit to how much I can chase and this is perhaps it. Although she has confirmed she does want to be gf/bf after some more time and also we have agreed to stop seeing others, I am not chasing every day like a chump.

Some have said this is all about commitment etc but my gut says I pushed this too far and whilst she seems still interested, this has to be a two way street and I am not chasing her now I offered her what she wanted and now is unsure of. There is not reason to contact other than to gain my own reassurance.

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This older English bloke has a good youtube channel about Thailand and bar girls there. I'm not saying the one you have is a 'naughty' girl, just that the guy has some interesting real experience stories of S.E. Asia. Jib the Vampire bar girl is a good story.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSoqj7YFPEc-ksEkynuRc_Q

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK. So this chick is responding exceptionally well to the complete opposite of western game.

Accepted her challenge to prove I wanted to be her BF - shyt test failed with western woman.
Fairly accepting of commitment and agreeing to be her BF early - shyt test failed with western woman, she found this very pleasing.

Now, she does this thing regularly where she speaks for 2 min via text and then closes off. The western woman is doing this generally showing low IOI.

Just happened again. So, I got my beta pants on and pushed for asking how her day was etc. Big happy faces, I'll call you to tell you later. Def saying - I like the fact you pushed and asked me that.

This is like western dating in reverse. Sure, don't be a pvssy, don't show weakness, but showing you care about her - big pass with this beautiful asian girl.

Beta (or a varient of)wins.

It's so hard because this behaviour in a western woman is just telling you (not interested) but she seems to be using it as some sort of "do you really care about ME?" shyt test. She really does respond well to traditional care/comfort. To most western girls this is a vagina dryer.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definately keep us posted.
Ive felt once a girl is in alot of em keep these same behaviors when its the "honey moon phase" the real thing for me is when the honey moon starts to wane and the natural occurence of "frequency breeds contempt" comes along if the mid AFC stuff can hold the line.
I think personally her "game" now is to avoid that and she is testing out genuine interest and appreciation. She knows few people here, especially accomplished men like me.

Her English isn't great, she prob knows a lot of decent men here can just get a local girl and she has acknowledged she knows it's hard work for me to date her, so I think she recognises that hurts her value and she can't just ride the carosel as most men will just see her as a quick lay for that reason.

She also has a dude who she rejected who wants to be "friends" and she and him apparently talk about their dating experiences = she takes his attention and he hopes he can win here. I don't care about this dude, I know enough about him to know I am miles ahead, but he sowed some seeds with her that I am a player so I think this is what a lot of this is about. I said some things which you could interpret the wrong way, and MrC0ckblock amped that up in her head.

At the core, I don't feel a girl like this is into going through lots of men, having had 4 guys ever at 24 which I believe, or near enough. I think she wants love, like an old school woman, but not giving this to her too easy whilst maintaining an element of "decent BF" frame is essential.

She is still super, super jealous, tells me most of what I need to know at this point. Also, she is seeing me basically first opportunity after getting back which looks good from here.

Indeed, when it goes out of honeymoon, this will be the time to change it up a bit. One thing which is weird is she has never been big on initiating contact with me, although she is very keen to meet and talk. Still have a hard time working that one out, thought maybe cultural but some other posters say asian chicks text you 247. It could also be she was this waywith the guy that played her and she is carry that. Who cares, I'll screw her hard when I see her, have some good times and if she wants more I'll go with that if I still feel the same. I've done the "proving not a player" bit now and I won't keep proving anything.

Biggest issue is, we have agreed not to see others so I've almost lost some plates. However, her being keen on me not seeing others is a huge sign of interest, as a woman who didn't care wouldn't push that issue nor really care.

Last edited:

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just found this article

http://asiadatingexperts.com/beta-males-triumphant/

This is 100% what I have found with a little trial an error. I found the same with truly eastern european women (not the more westernised ones).

A good read, but obviously it must be tempered with retaining some self-respect and frame. My "game" is "interest in her, but without it derailing my life and work"