Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Asian, asians, asians....

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres all these posts about white guys with asian girls and asian guys with white girls.... I could care less about that, I'm hispanic and have a huge thing for asian girls, what are the odds there? Yea yea it varies, but seriously, how do asian women differ from American women? Unfortunately ive only had the chance to meet one asian girl in my entire life so I'm not sure. Are they pretty different from the typical American girl? are they raised differently? Value different things?

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As with all cultures and races, there are girls that are just freaks. But if I were to bring them all together and just have a poll going, there are some serious differences.

Typically, Asian girls are very loyal. They are just raised that way. Many Asian girls are also open to multi-cultural dating and their parents don't really mind it if they bring home a white man, just because it's all about success for them usually. Asian guys are usually a little ticked about this since Asian guys in general are not as appealing as other guys. Don't debate, it's true. Most Asian guys will get with Asian girls and Asian girls will get with anyone they feel attracted to. These are not rules, but in general, this is what happens.

Not to be racist or anything, but it'll depend on what kind of Asian girl you're into. Nowadays, there are the freaks that go to raves and party like there's no tomorrow. If you're hispanic, your best bet is with those if you have a thing for Asian girls. If you're looking for one of the nice innocent ones, they'll stick to Asian/White guys. The nice innocent ones are the ones that will seek parental approval eventually, and with the 3rd world parents still around, they just don't opt for Hispanics. They all look for future success such as marriage and whatnot. Hell, my girlfriend's parents still think I'm the boy from the bank.

Asian girls are just less rebellious against parents, unless of course you get with those girls I call "freaks." Where they will rebel against their parents like it's a thing to do. But you can easily distinguish the two.

Of course, you have a chance with any type of girl depending on her tastes and her own beliefs. I'm just giving you what I believe is the statistics of it. Asians are just typically pushed very hard from childhood in schooling especially if their parents are 3rd world status and the girls are pushed very hard as well to become successful, and even though these things are unrelated, they are less likely to cheat and flirt around. And to me, I find that very appealing.

Now typical American white girls. Jessica Simpson, Brittany Spears. They are the early role models. Of course this doesn't apply for everyone, but white girls just love drama. All girls like drama in their lives, but white girls dig serious drama and their soap opera lives.

I could go on, but basically, white girls and Asian girls are different, in many aspects, if you compare a large group of them and it also depends on the area. If you like Asian girls go for them, they are just like any other girl when pursuing, don't change because of ethnicity. Girls in general all love this DJ shit. Good luck with it.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You saw the posts but didn't read them? If you would've read them you wouldn't have to ask this question for the 100th time.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's just wishful ignorant thinking...

Originally posted by NRM

since Asian guys in general are not as appealing as other guys. Don't debate, it's true.

"Don't debate, it's true"? :rolleyes:

Alright, dumbass, I want you to give me concrete *proof* that the "other guys" are more attractive on average than Asian men. I need you to compartmentalize and cross-analyze Asian men with white, black, hispanic, native American men, and come up with some solid scientific evidence that what you say is true.

Come up with a fukking *equation* or sum shyt to prove this to the world. Come on - I dare ya. I double dare ya, ya little bytch. We are all watching and waiting for your "masterful theory" about Asian male attractiveness, shythead. Oops, I meant "Mr. Expert". :rolleyes:

My prediction is that you'll blow this off.... and OF COURSE YOU WILL. You can never debate this because it only amounts to your personal opinion. So stop trying to pass your opinions off as a inalienable fact, you sack of shiet.

Next thing you know, you'll call all black people "stupid" and tell us not to argue with you "because it's just true.... period." :rolleyes:

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Killing Time,

Give us Asian fellas some tips on how to tear apart some nice Hispanic puzzy. ;) I would be glad to give you *expert* advice on Asian women thereafter. :D

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh boy, someone is taking quite an offense. First off, I am Asian myself so I know the appeal of Asian male to other races in the dating category. If for some reason you didn't know, Asian men are having a hard time landing the all the ladies they want. And why? Because of attraction and appeal in the majority. Sure, you can deny it all you want, but there wouldn't be all these bullshit posts about guys who have a hard time getting white girls when they are Asian. Yes, some do, but very many DO NOT.

Originally posted by jakethesnake
Alright, dumbass, I want you to give me concrete *proof* that the "other guys" are more attractive on average than Asian men.
First of all, I was speaking of the appeal to women in the States, where diversity is everywhere.

But here you go if you really need it.

"Like most guys, Asian-American men are fairly reticent about admitting any frustrations in the mating game. But the news for them was even worse. Asian women had white husbands 3.08 times more often than Asian men had white wives. That means just over 75 percent of white-Asian couples featured a white husband and Asian wife."
http://www.upi.com/view.cfm?StoryID=20030314-091022-8657r

http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm

If for some reason, you do not believe that Asian males are less appealing to women general, then you are just being obnoxious to what you see. If you are an Asian male, you know that it is harder to land a white girl or any girl other than Asian, than trying to land an Asian. You can look all over the internet for charts and graphs and bullshit, but any Asian male knows it. They'll see the uneven ratio of Asian women with white guys and Asian guys with white females.

I don't believe in racial discrimination and I don't believe in preventing interracial dating, any guy can land any girl, depending on the individual tastes of the female.

Originally posted by NRM
These are not rules, but in general, this is what happens.
Originally posted by NRM
Of course, you have a chance with any type of girl depending on her tastes and her own beliefs.
Before you start judging people and try "CALLING THEM OUT OMG" on the internet, understand that every post on this board is opinion based. You can either get all upset and cry about it and throw some sarcasm around like you think you're cool or you can recognize the opinion and say something that doesn't make you look like you're just trying to start an "INTERNET FIGHT" through intimidation or otherwise. You're just being naive.

If you actually read the post, you'd know that I were talking about appeal to women and not your whole "attractiveness" bullshit. Or maybe that's why you used the word "attractiveness" for me to prove instead of "appealing" like I typed.

The appeal of Asian men is lower than other races in the States and everybody should know that. You can debate if you like, but if you just look around for a second, you'd know. In general, Asian men are less appealing than other males. You can either deal with it or debate it. Just don't cry about it and try blatant intimidation.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Still, the answer is no.

Yeah, I only got pissed off because it sounded like you were blatantly putting down Asian men. But now that I know you're Asian, it's almost even WORSE - it's such a defeatist attitude. :rolleyes:

You say that Asian men lack the appeal that other men have, right? Then tell me this..... WHAT exactly is causing this? Is it a lack of appeal on absolute terms, or is it a lack of appeal in perceived terms?

In other words, are we Asian men intrinsically, genetically incapable of competing in today's dating market? Or are we perceived as such? Also, because the public perceives us as such and expresses such sentiments thru media outlets, do men of Asian descent in America watch and internalize such ideas? (I strong believe the latter - just look at yourself, man. :rolleyes: :D )

It's also a matter of self-perception - the one factor that shapes a person's view of the 'truths of life' is his own reality. An ugly Asian man is going to receive negative input from women and others, then take those reactions, internalize them, and then project his reality onto all other Asian men. In other words, the UG Asian dude will assume that all Asian men are ugly like him. The opposite applies for handsome or confident Asian men.

Add to the fact that 'our' women are dating outside their race in greater numbers than other races, which reflects rather negatively on us (within this racially polarized 'us-versus-them' paradigm in the US), as if we 'can't keep our own women. And because most people in America only have a rudimentary understand of Asians, word of mouth spreads faster than true knowledge ever will. Thus you will see our myths on our sexuality and penis size spread like wildfire, and encounter people who judge us on that, instead of our individual merits.

* Just to provide a counter-point/balance -- People are MUCH LESS LIKELY to do this to blacks today, because public awareness of sensitivity toward African Americans is at all-time high. They are pretty much the Media's Darlings when it comes to positive portrayal and political lip-service. But somewhere along the line, America has very conveniently left out Americans of Latino and Asian descent - we are constantly questioned and cut down - both on TV and in real life. This has to stop. :mad:

PS: I find it incredibly pathetic and ironic that you quote Steve Sailor as your primary source of 'evidence'. Steve Sailor has been exposed as a fraud and racial propagandist in the past. If you would like I would absolutely *love* to dig up some less flattering articles about him for you. Just say the word. ;) :D

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Still, the answer is no.

Originally posted by jakethasnake

Add to the fact that 'our' women are dating outside their race in greater numbers than other races

In regards to this:

If we wanted to 'compete' with our sisters in fvcking or dating or marrying whites, Asian men can *ABSOLUTELY* do it (I personally think that white girls are about 10 times easier to hook up with than Asian women - whitegirls are much more sexually liberated, with less cultural hangups. The only reason I would hook up with an Asian women (other than looks and pesonality) is the 'cultural compatibility' factor. It is also this reason why many or most Asian guys prefer to stick with Asian women, even though they may be sexually attracted to white girls, and vice versa.).

If we were talking about only going for the top 5% of white girls it would be a different story, but we're obviously talking about the whole gamut of white and Asian girls - okay, attractive, gorgeous, ugly, plain, etc....

Have you seen most of the Asian girls that are with white guys? 95% of them are either plain or even downright unattractive by 'Asian standards' (white men value certain traits in Asian women that Asian guys don't like, such as extreme 'oriental features', or deep tanned skin). It's not like white guys are banging the 'cream of the crop' in Asian women, at least most of the time. Only a *tiny* percentage of them do. The same deal applies to Asian men. It is quite easy to pick up an average or not-so-great white chick over a hot one. It's not like white guys get *all* the Asian hotties while Asian guys don't - certain guys might just feel that way b/c you're unattractive and can't get most girls to bite (again, projecting their own realities onto others).

Reaction score
Not to jump into the debate but let me state this:

Asian men of today have it the way black males had it back in my days.

Too much sterotype and negative images! Which is the reason why only a very minute minority of white vimmens will date an asian male.

They would have to put up with the comments from their peer groups, family, church..and society in general.

But it's beatable. At least out here in CALI it is. As I've posted before I've seen the cooler down to earth type of asian guys with some 10's as dates. These are the kind of guys who don't give a dam about being born asian. They give off this cool aura, that they can get any woman they so choose and they do!

And the women that they are with would turn a white boy's head till it snaps. I mean 10's on the white scale of measurement. Lean tanned beautiful blonds with blue eyes.

I see this alot out here. I do admit that a few of the asain males that I've seen I think were mixed...but not all!

Just as we had it back in our days....the mixed ones got the white wimmin easier cause they were "half as good" (white).

What you asian heads need to do is get rid of the social conditioning that you have placed in your own heads....just as we did.

When you get rid of your blocks over being asian...then you begin to have the aura of just a relaxed attractive male.

I've seen white women take 2nd looks at asian men who had this type of aura.

Oh let me add .... What I noticed about the cooler types is this:

the typical asian male will be a nice neat dresser with nice black shoes on and their shirt will be tucked in.

The cooler types dress down to earth. Jeans tea shirt and baseball hat and maybe sandles or tennis shoes. Very casual laid back attitudes vs the others who take on a nerdy type attitude and know it all front!

The cooler ones don't give a dam what you think....the uptight ones will debate you from sunrise to sunset over inane things.

I'm not proposing getting all sloppy in your presentation. But when your trying to market yourself to other races you need to do as in rome.

White gurllies like that look. Then dress and act that way!

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't post to argue. But for some reason, you seem to be getting your orgasm over my opinion and what I believe. I'm not going to waste my time with you if you are just going to try to intimidate me into posting again and then posting what you believe over and over. This is a waste of time.

Raw facts: Asian men in general are not getting all the girls they want. Even though this goes with all men, Asian men in general have a harder time getting a girl out of their ethnicity, than other ethnicities. I'll let you debate yourself for as long as you like, but I'll stick to what I believe and what I see. Sure, if you have the determination and the will, you can land any girl. But it IS harder for Asian males to land a white girl if that's what we're talking about now. The ratio is just there.

Cry or do whatever you want, I'm not going to go digging just because you don't believe in my opinion. I don't gain anything out of this so while you masturbate over your posts and your intimidating additude, I'll find better things to do.

Reaction score
Cry or do whatever you want, I'm not going to go digging just because you don't believe in my opinion. I don't gain anything out of this so while you masturbate over your posts and your intimidating additude, I'll find better things to do.

Amen brudah!! From a pervious masterbator over his own posts and attitude

vdk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Player_Supreme

Oh let me add .... What I noticed about the cooler types is this:

the typical asian male will be a nice neat dresser with nice black shoes on and their shirt will be tucked in.

The cooler types dress down to earth. Jeans tea shirt and baseball hat and maybe sandles or tennis shoes. Very casual laid back attitudes vs the others who take on a nerdy type attitude and know it all front!

The cooler ones don't give a dam what you think....the uptight ones will debate you from sunrise to sunset over inane things.

I'm not proposing getting all sloppy in your presentation. But when your trying to market yourself to other races you need to do as in rome.

White gurllies like that look. Then dress and act that way!
Let me ask you, were these guys better looking than the average asian male or white male? Probably, yes. Im Aussie-Asian and have many Asian friends that have it all, the height, muscles, and good face. In my experience, any Asian male friend I know (about 15 or so) that is over 5'11 has a girlfriend - white or asian.

What Im trying to say is stereotyping plays less of a part than people think. Women will weigh the guy on an individual basis and wont immediately dismiss him cause he is Asian. We all know women want tall guys who at least isnt skinny. Sadly, the majority of Asian men arn't the supposed ideal body type.

Of course looks are only half of the equation and is something you have little control over, so personality is our best shot.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree 100% with Player_Supreme on this one, myself being an Asian Frenchie... :D

During my 2 year stay in the US, more precisely in the middle of Pennsylvania, I could tell that I fared much much better in clubs and bars than the local "Asian Americans". Why? Simply because I didn't have this defeatist attitude hardwired in my brain and I didn't exclusively hang out with Asians like they do.

I think the whole "they don't like us, they don't find as attractive" attitude is a self-fulfilling prophecy: you stay with your "fellow Asians" all the time, other people who see that will assume that you are not that "open" to other ethnicities, and thus will be much less receptive to you, as a consequence you will find it "harder" to mingle with other people and prefer to stay with your fellow Asians... and so on and so on...
:rolleyes:

On the other hand, it's true that Asians in general have it harder in the USA.
Growing up in France, I always knew that I was "different", but it was rarely in a negative way. Being Asian or White was more like having red hair or blond hair: it's no big deal and it doesn't matter anyway. There are not many stereotypes about Asians such as "small d***", being nerdy or being asexual or shyt like that in France.
When I moved to the States, I could clearly tell the difference, I felt like my "market value" dropped big time. Some girls wouldn't be open to me simply because I'm Asian.
But again, it's far from as bad as some "Asian Americans" want people to believe.

In conclusion, it's true that the game is a little bit harder IN AMERICA for Asians, but it's really not that bad, don't let your mindset affect your game.

As a sidenote, I find it funny that those self-proclaimed "open minded" white American girls who repeat to everyone day after day that they "have a lots of friends from all different ethnicities" and "don't think race is a factor" in their dating decisions are usually the less likely to date anyone non-white.
Often times, those "unthinkables" ones are the ones who will fall for you... And I know by experience...
;)

Reaction score
Originally posted by vdk
Let me ask you, were these guys better looking than the average asian male or white male? Probably, yes. Im Aussie-Asian and have many Asian friends that have it all, the height, muscles, and good face. In my experience, any Asian male friend I know (about 15 or so) that is over 5'11 has a girlfriend - white or asian.

What Im trying to say is stereotyping plays less of a part than people think. Women will weigh the guy on an individual basis and wont immediately dismiss him cause he is Asian. We all know women want tall guys who at least isnt skinny. Sadly, the majority of Asian men arn't the supposed ideal body type.

Of course looks are only half of the equation and is something you have little control over, so personality is our best shot.
1. As far as height they were average height mostly about 5.8. Many were the same height as their babes. There is a asian guy in my neighbhorhood who is about 6'5 and solidly built and he can't get a date. Why? Cause he is still caught up on the whole asian thing.

I know this cause I lived the black thing....and grew out of it.

2. As far as looks...I can't help ya there. Like I said they were not doing that neat dress thing alot of chinese american's do..I've noticed that the vietnamese american's dress more hip hopish but they mostly only date themselves.

Like I was saying they blended in. Most American's view asian men as being neat and conservative and all those other sterotypes. I think the worse thing young asian kids can do is get that bart simpson hair style...that spiked up look...that looks like a sack head...that may work for white boys but not on asians.

If you think back to your own baby photo's you will notice that is what that hair style looks like. So save the gel and blend in. this is not to say that to get chicks you gotta stop doing that shiny hair thing or the bart simpson look...

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually mixed Euro and Asian. And lived in Asia for a while.
Asian girls, I think it's depends where they brought up. In their home place or Other places....
If brough up in Asia when they are young then they tend to be more Asian - ie, more shy, quiet, (royal?) and hang out with their races more. But I know there are varies of personalities - mostly here are more narrow mind afraid of going out with other races...therefore, sometimes they all go out in groups (e.g. you'll see groups of chinese hanging around here). But there's also some exceptions which I know they would like to go out with other races, but not many in where I lived now (UK).

The best looking guy is always mixed
I am 6"3
Very fit.
:D
The only thing I think I am leak of is only my DJ skill... I am not worry about any other things...

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
As with all cultures and races, there are girls that are just freaks. But if I were to bring them all together and just have a poll going, there are some serious differences.

Typically, Asian girls are very loyal. They are just raised that way. Many Asian girls are also open to multi-cultural dating and their parents don't really mind it if they bring home a white man, just because it's all about success for them usually. Asian guys are usually a little ticked about this since Asian guys in general are not as appealing as other guys. Don't debate, it's true. Most Asian guys will get with Asian girls and Asian girls will get with anyone they feel attracted to. These are not rules, but in general, this is what happens.

Not to be racist or anything, but it'll depend on what kind of Asian girl you're into. Nowadays, there are the freaks that go to raves and party like there's no tomorrow. If you're hispanic, your best bet is with those if you have a thing for Asian girls. If you're looking for one of the nice innocent ones, they'll stick to Asian/White guys. The nice innocent ones are the ones that will seek parental approval eventually, and with the 3rd world parents still around, they just don't opt for Hispanics. They all look for future success such as marriage and whatnot. Hell, my girlfriend's parents still think I'm the boy from the bank.

Asian girls are just less rebellious against parents, unless of course you get with those girls I call "freaks." Where they will rebel against their parents like it's a thing to do. But you can easily distinguish the two.

Of course, you have a chance with any type of girl depending on her tastes and her own beliefs. I'm just giving you what I believe is the statistics of it. Asians are just typically pushed very hard from childhood in schooling especially if their parents are 3rd world status and the girls are pushed very hard as well to become successful, and even though these things are unrelated, they are less likely to cheat and flirt around. And to me, I find that very appealing.

Now typical American white girls. Jessica Simpson, Brittany Spears. They are the early role models. Of course this doesn't apply for everyone, but white girls just love drama. All girls like drama in their lives, but white girls dig serious drama and their soap opera lives.

I could go on, but basically, white girls and Asian girls are different, in many aspects, if you compare a large group of them and it also depends on the area. If you like Asian girls go for them, they are just like any other girl when pursuing, don't change because of ethnicity. Girls in general all love this DJ shit. Good luck with it.
I totally agree with NRM. I'm not Asian and I don't want people to think I'm being racist, but every single hot girl I've dated has at one time or another brought up how they are just not attracted to Asian men at all. They tell me that they all look the same. This has much less to do with height, confidence and attitude rather than pure physical attraction. Because the first thing we do is see someone's outer appearance.

I think Player Supreme had a lot of good points. Most Asian men in So Cal dress all dorky and don't really take a chance to expiement with their style. The rest of them dress like thugs and that only attracts Asian women. You have to cultivate your look to the girl your trying to attract.

This is not to say an Asian male can't get a hot white girl. Its just more difficult. Its one of those unwritten rules, its suxs that it is that way, but its the truth and the truth hurts.

PIMP

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why all the fascination with getting white girls? They ain't all that! You ever stay up late at night and see those girls gone wild videos? It is only stupid white hoes showing their a$$. Get in shape, keep up your appearance, dress well, and you should have a decent chance of getting the type of girl you want.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about getting white girls, at least the way I see it.

It's more about the dynamics in the dating game for Asians (male or female) in the predominantly white American society, about social and racial stereotyping, wether made by Asians or by others regarding Asians.

People in France don't obsess about getting white girls, Asians in France don't complain about being perceived as non desirable...

We are talking about society here, the American society.
:)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by NRM
I don't post to argue. But for some reason, you seem to be getting your orgasm over my opinion and what I believe. I'm not going to waste my time with you if you are just going to try to intimidate me into posting again and then posting what you believe over and over. This is a waste of time.

blah blah blah....

Masturbate over my posts? Orgasms? Whatever, moron.

Originally posted by NRM

Raw facts: Asian men in general are not getting all the girls they want. Even though this goes with all men, Asian men in general have a harder time getting a girl out of their ethnicity, than other ethnicities. I'll let you debate yourself for as long as you like, but I'll stick to what I believe and what I see. Sure, if you have the determination and the will, you can land any girl. But it IS harder for Asian males to land a white girl if that's what we're talking about now. The ratio is just there.

Oh, how precious. Now you're using subtle semantics to slide by like a slippery lizard? I thought you had said that Asian men were not as appealing as other men. What else can one ascertain from that, then that you speak of raw attractiveness when you speak of 'appeal'? Hmm? Answer that for me.
(Speaking of which, you neglected to clarify the questions I had for you in my response. Were you saying that Asian men are unattractive on an absolute, biological scale, or that society merely perceives them as unattractive? It's funny, because overseas, Asian men aren't doing to bad. Yeah - even outside of Asia.)

Oh - this isn't it..... there's more. You go further and further in your silly little game. Now you speak nothing of absolute attractive/sex appeal of Asian men, but shrink down to some half-assed concessionary comment about 'Asian men having problems getting women'. Just what in the hell are you trying to prove/say, pal?

And finally.... I ain't debating shyt with you. I'm putting you in your fvcking place. ;)

NRM

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Putting me in my place... on the internet. Yeah, you must feel good. I stated my opinion, I didn't ask you any questions, so I won't waste my time answering yours. I don't need to defend my own opinions so that you can feel like you had your way. So you can run with your whole wannabe internet badass and "putting me in my place" deal. Some people agree, some don't. But people don't usually make a big crying deal about it. Learn to deal with yourself before you attack others over a few lines of digital text. Sorry if I'm not going to waste my living hours away answering your questions like you're wasting yours asking.

Believe what you want, I stick by what I believe. If you think you put my in my "virtual" place, then go on and get off about it and tell your friends about it too. At least I'm not gonna whine and demand responses.