Asian, asians, asians....

Hoobie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just to put my 2c in for all the other asian bros out there.

90% of the whole asian issue is in your own f*cking head. Once you realise this fully, that's when the adventures will truly begin.

:)

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hoobie
Just to put my 2c in for all the other asian bros out there.

90% of the whole asian issue is in your own f*cking head. Once you realise this fully, that's when the adventures will truly begin.

:)

Nice, positive post. :)

But realistically, I would say about 75% of it is in our heads. There is a very *real* element of resistence/oppression for Asian men, and for that matter all minority men. But as you say, it isn't as bad as our inner voices make it out to be. ;)

Troubles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amalthea
Hi to the guys from an Asian female living in Russia...

I was born in S. Korea and adopted as an infant by an American family of Anglo-European descent, raised in a predominantly white environment.

My suggestion to the guys who are interested in dating Asian females:

Did you know that there are hundreds (perhaps thousands) of Asian women presently living in the USA who have been raised by white parents in white families? They are Asian in appearance, but completely conditioned by white culture and, as a result, perhaps attracted primarily to people of Caucasian appearance...

Perhaps you might consider finding/dating one of these? Of course, it's difficult to pick them out without asking, first... Hee hee.... However, you can be certain that there will not be any cultural barriers...

:D
That's exactly what I meant !
It's depends where they brought up !
PS I am half Euro/Asian, Been lived in both places of half of my life...

snakeeyes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last week I went to Boston for the wedding of my cousin May, who happened to marry a white guy and her older sister is also currently dating a white guy. I think that May and her husband are right for each other in terms of looks. Both are decent looking. My cousin Yanny on the other hand is dating a big chubby white guy. Dont get me wrong all these guys are really good guys and I got along with them really well, but in terms of looks Yanny could do better. I went to the mall in Boston and saw a couple of asian girls with white guys, but none of these white guys are like the Abercrombie model type of guys, they seem more like the average joe. The girls were cute, but not hot. What Im trying to say is that white guys are not taking all the hot asian chicks, they are just dating more asian girls in general. I live in Oakland California and rarely see asian girls with white guys. Over here in the bayarea the asian girls tend to stay with their asian guys. Vietnamese girls stick with the vietnamese guys and the Chinese girls stick with the chinese guys.

In my opinion asian guys do have a tougher time attracting females of other ethnicities. Its because of certain stereotypes and the way we asians portray ourselves. Some people think that all asians are conservative, successful in school, and nonsexual. Its true to some extent. It really depends how the person was brought up and who they hanged with while growing up. The media is also partly to be blamed because of the lack of positive and appealing asian roles in the media. Yeah we have the Jet li and the Jacky Chan, but they are just action stars not hunks. Both actors avoid intimate scenes with their female costars. In jacky chans movies he almost never kisses the girl, well not until his last movie, "the Medallion" where he kissed his beautiful white costar at the end of the movie. There are no asian males that appears on magazines like GQ, Details, Mens health, and teens magazines that will appeal to women. All they see in the media is the Tom Cruz, Brad Pitt, and now the Orlando Bloom. If this is all they see then the asian male will never appeal to them. Blacks are more appealing to women of all ethnicities now especailly white women because they are in the media spotlight. Girls dig the Tyrese, the Denzel washington, the Ginuwine, and the 50 cent. How many attractive asian male in the American media can you name? I could only name a handful, but they are not household names.

I think the best thing the asian guy can do is to avoid the nerdy asian stereotype by not dressing like the typical asian. For me example, I wear the AF, American eagle, and Hollister type of clothes with the faded jeans, t shirts. I never tuck my shirt in and I also avoid wearing certain clothes from GAP. The typical asian wears the GAP flannel and the GAP khakis. Sometimes I would also wear the baggy jeans, Ecko shirt, Jordan shoes, and jerseys to have that hip hop look. I do have the spikey hair, but at the same time I have ear piercings and eyebrow piercing. I also would let my facial hair grow and have goatee. Asian guys got to learn to blend in and have a sense of style.

Wong Fei Hung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by snakeeyes
...There are no asian males that appears on magazines like GQ, Details, Mens health, and teens magazines that will appeal to women. All they see in the media is the Tom Cruz, Brad Pitt, and now the Orlando Bloom. If this is all they see then the asian male will never appeal to them. ...

Asian guys got to learn to blend in and have a sense of style.

I can't agree more! :) Yes, we Asian should do whatever to blend in. We Asian need to unite, especially those with power and influences in the media. In most sitcom there are no Asians at all. When there are, the asian actors are portrayed as dorks and geeks or degrading people that society need less of.

I attract women because I am confident, calm, and charismatic with lots of humor. My looks doesnt help much until I say something interesting and funny. ;)

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
A question I'm throwing out there...

Out of curiosity, why care about Asian's uniting?

I don't understand why many people choose this over standing on their own. This is not exclusive to Asians of course. This is found with all races. White pride, brown pride, pinoy pride, etc., etc..

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is a MAJOR self esteem issue amongst aisan males and the asian females notice this. I have a Korean friend who most women would consider a stud. He is about 6ft 1, 200 lb, great dressing style, and an awsome job. He just got married to this very hot asian girl. As a matter of fact asian girls approach him all the time. When he was single we would go out, but he would hate to go to the trendy places because the white girls would not give him any play. I am thinking to my self that when he enters a club all the girls are checking him out. He just never saw that. He beleived that the whyte girls did not like him when in fact it was his attitude and body language that was hurting his chances. All I am saying is if you have an upbeat personality you will attract people.

I think the biggest problem that asian males have is not so much their race, but more so due to the height issue. If you read online personals the ho's are always asking for a tall guy. WOmen generaly like guys that are taller than them. Unless your personality can outshine your height defficiancy you are going to have some trouble attracting women. All I can say is work out and drink a lot of milk.

As far as asian females are concerned. Most the of them that date white guys are very unattractive. I see this on an every day basis in LA, a decent looking or nerdy white guy with a butt ugly fresh off the boat looking aisan girl. THese white guys either have low self esteem so they go for the easiest girls they can find or they have an fetsih which is equally pathetic. THe clubs in holywood are full of asain girls and the best looking ones are almost always with asian guys.

One last thing. I was in a hollywood club a few weeks ago and I saw these asian thugs (ithink they were vietnamese) come in with these pretty attractive white chicks. They were not tall, but they were alpha. It was funny as hell watching the brothas trying to game these ho's just to have these asian dude take them home.

You aisan guys who are having trouble with the girls and live in the same area should start your own lair and start winging together.

Reaction score
Tuesday afternoon I went to a local Starbucks. I was sitting there reading a sci fi book when this blond sexy marlyn monroe type walked in. Big tits..wide hips...sexy dress and shoes blond hair put up over her head...you know grown woman look.

We made eye contact and she smiled. I studied her while she was talking to her friend and then decided to drop her my digits.

Having none of my business cards on me...forgot the case...I went out to my car and took out a small flyer for my business.

I came back and sat back down until they (the girl and her co worker) were getting ready to leave. When she left I beckoned her over and gave her the folded flyer on it and told her to call me...it's personal not business...I didn't want her to think I was giving it to her for training business.

Girl called a few hours later. We chatted.

Then she called me back from her home tuesday night and I set a date with her for Wed evening at a local pub a few blocks from me.

She just left my home at 12:54pm the next day.

The reason why I am bringing it ups is cause she is marryed to a phillipeano man and had only dated asian men in the past.

In talking to her the guy before her husband was chineese and 6' tall who was a bad boy. He pumped iron and had long hair and treated her like ****. Kept her at a distance but wouldn't let her date anyone else.

There are actually white women who only preffer asian men.

You just gotta get at em. What helped me along was I sent her this email:

I am at my son's using his computer. My cable modem always goes out when it's hot. I've had repairmen out over 7 times or so and they finally told me it was something to do with the NODES at the pole over heating...when it get's hot. My cable modem will be back on when it cools down a bit. So in the am or at night is when I go online mostly. Unless I happen to catch a signal out if I wait around.

I look forward to meeting with you tonight G***. I will check out your email later on when I get home tonight. also...I'm using an IMAC computer and I just hit the wrong key.

I have much much more that I want to say about our chance meeting.....does it feel special to you? Can you feel a connection building between us?

You asked me what I'm looking for:

I need a real woman at my side, whom is connected to me. Someone who is my opposite in energy. Feminine to my Masculine....knows how to handle a strong man and satisfy me. I crave super feminine energy. I need it like air. You have it. I want it.

I want to taste you. I want to touch you. I want to take you the way a man takes his woman. I want to feel you under me in deep pleasure and riding you up that mountain to the top. I want to be inside of you. Deep inside....touching you and taking you into orgasm after orgasm until you can't *** anymore. I want to feel you soul touching mine when I ***...G***. I want to feel the heat of your breath on mine. Your lips touching mine....your body pressed tightly against mine....the softness of your flesh upon my hardness.....

I have more to say but my son is here....so until later...

honey girl said it made her wet at her desk and she printed it out and read it all day long

mrbrooklyn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Playa that is some funny shyt. Maybe you should start a pimp school and let me enroll. I wish I could talk like that with a straight face. I am 26 but act land look like I am 21, so I usally go for the young girls. Young girls aint ready for that type of don juan talk. I either got to go wild a$$ frat boy on them or snoop style pimp speak. She must have been an older chick.

Oh by the way I am going to use your e-mail message on the next girl I meet. I got to field test it. I hope you aint mad.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by mrbrooklyn
Playa that is some funny shyt. Maybe you should start a pimp school and let me enroll. I wish I could talk like that with a straight face. I am 26 but act land look like I am 21, so I usally go for the young girls. Young girls aint ready for that type of don juan talk. I either got to go wild a$$ frat boy on them or snoop style pimp speak. She must have been an older chick.

Oh by the way I am going to use your e-mail message on the next girl I meet. I got to field test it. I hope you aint mad.

I was gonna say the same thing. To a 21-25 year old girl, what PS says would sound totally played out and corny. But I *do* know that PS's writing style works well on women approaching and past their 30s and 40s and older, because then women actually start building up an intellect, coupled with the intelligence they gain from experience. I know, because I've written and 'flirted' with older women before thru e-mail. I normally NEVER take the initiative to start anything 'online' (I think it's extremely corny and inefficient), but in those two cases the women wrote ME first and asked for my info (those older maids get more daring... or should I say desperate :D ). So I practiced my erotic/sensual writing skillz.... and lo and behold, the corny sex-talk actually worked!

So I know this shyt works in general with older women - but not most women under age 25.

Reaction score
Originally posted by jakethasnake
I was gonna say the same thing. To a 21-25 year old girl, what PS says would sound totally played out and corny. But I *do* know that PS's writing style works well on women approaching and past their 30s and 40s and older, because then women actually start building up an intellect, coupled with the intelligence they gain from experience. I know, because I've written and 'flirted' with older women before thru e-mail. I normally NEVER take the initiative to start anything 'online' (I think it's extremely corny and inefficient), but in those two cases the women wrote ME first and asked for my info (those older maids get more daring... or should I say desperate :D ). So I practiced my erotic/sensual writing skillz.... and lo and behold, the corny sex-talk actually worked!

So I know this shyt works in general with older women - but not most women under age 25.
Yeah, I agree. I've only used it on a couple of youngsters. one 21 and the other 24 and it worked...but they were extremely intelligent.

The woman is older.

Since I just turned 45 I'm nolonger looking for youngsters to hang with, although I did put the 24 year old back on my team...lol

It feels good to be single again...but I will have to bust this new one loose since she is already begging me not to see any other women.

Reaction score
Originally posted by mrbrooklyn

1. I do not see that much difference between 26 or 21. When I was 40 I looked like according to chicks that I was 29. I aged when I broke up with my girlfriend of 8 years...and got an ulcer on top of it.

2. I speak from my heart when I write this shyt. What I wrote is actually what I am looking for and need. I do want a woman to walk beside me...well actuall 3 steps behind me but who's counting...

3. This shyt may seem corny but women dig it. Look at the sales of romance novels as being the number one seller the world over.

This woman printed out my words and read them all day long. All day long my words stayed up in her mind...now that's pimp juice my nucca!

revivedjcy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good point Le Parisien

U made a good pt Le parisien. It would appear that white French/Euro women are less uptight about race than white women here. I am asian and used to live in France as well, dans la Region Parisienne, and I recall that my dad used to get hit on all the time by these hot white women. (I was still a kid then so I couldn't actually do anything) However, here, it seems like the white women treat you a bit different because of your race. And it would appear that most asians guys start with two strikes before they even go up to bat. In my law school, most white chicks wouldn't even make eye contact w/me because of my race.

However, having said that, it is still very possible for asian guys to succeed with white girls. But the most important part is to show that you are not the stereotypical asian, who is nerdy, math/engineering/science major only, or who listens only to chinese/asian music or whatever. I managed to get my fair share of phone numbers from white chicks (strangely, I have only gone out w/white chicks so far), but I often had to rely on what I learned in my english lit/french lit/French classes in order to impress them and interest them during my convos with them. When they first meet me, i can see that they r not too enthusiastic or excited. But as soon as I tell them that I am from France, give them a few compliments in French or tell them I am in law school, their facial expression just changes dramatically. The key I think is to show that u r not the typical asian guy, but that u r different. So in a way, the stereotype can work in ur favor.

However, it is still very tough. I still get shot down more often than I succeed, and my impression is that about 60-70% of white chicks will not give u a chance just because u r asian. (regardless of how smooth u r) However, there is still a large group of chicks out there who could be open. SO focus on them instead. In addition, why would u want to go out with chicks who reject u solely because of ur race in the first place?

As a last word... My fellow Asian brothers. Let us stop our defeatist attitude that is based solely on the 70% of white chicks that will never accept us because of our race. Instead, let us work harder to hook up with the remaining 30%. (and I don't care about Asian females hooking up w/white males more easily than Asian males w/white females. It is an unfair comparison, females don't do the chasing, males do)

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Dude i love asians more then anything that walks upon this cursed earth!

Nothin better then a fine asian.

Im half mex/half german and i havent had a problem with asians. I love them. Gotdamn.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is basically allowed these days. If you're pissed a white guy has your asian chick, then that's all you're gonna be: pissed.

If you want to make a change, go do it and bag some asian girls of your own. You can't really control the actions of others so just focus on yourself.

I also find it amusing that you are debating about this over a forum. Realize that there really is no right answer so just state your own opinions. It's hard enough to convince people in real life, and it will be tons harder on a forum without personal contact and limited expressions like these:eek: :mad: :confused: :rolleyes: :D :cool: etc.

I skipped to the last page after reading NRM and jaketheasiansnake's first 2 posts dueling. You guys are so damn cool.

EDIT: oh and another thing, this defeatist attitude shiat, I never even really heard of until now. Nothing has kept me back in my life, except that time I broke my arm....but anyways, the thing is to not keep YOURSELF back. Nothing is realy keeping us back but ourselves. So many asians believe in that attitude you speak of, but if you choose not to, that's one more asian that believes in progress for us. So forget all this nonsense and grasp hold of the hand of opportunity this country (USA) presents to us.

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think your both putting eachother "in your places" cus you continue with this never ending debate that probably has little to nothing to do with the matter being debate.......the fact that one of you believes race has anything to do with what you can do in life and the other feels the need to take it personally makes you both losers in my book....."Is there a god? Is there no god?" i don't know, go pay your bills.

P.S Asians chicks are HOT

Sart

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
good clean racial fun

Hey,

I am probably gonna throw the cat among the pigeons here and this will differ from what Player Supreme said, and I hold him in high regard. Guess we can't agree on everything. Anyway, I have dated three Asian Princesses in my time and I hang out with one quite a bit now...just mates/mentor type relationship. Anyway, each one has said to me that 1. Asian men treat Asian women servitudinaly, 2. Asian men are scrawny and 3. Asian men are desperate for white women, but cant get them.

Now dont shoot the messenger, this is only three chicks. Some seem to stick in their cliches whilst others are desperate to shake free from their heritage. As for Asian men, there just aren't many in the top 250 most beautiful list. I dont know why, height? Is it a myth about penis length? No idea.

On a brighter note, two of my closest friends are Asian, one is Chinese Malaysian and the other is from Vietnam and they are both with white chicks. One is butt ugly but the Vietnamese mates chick is at least an 8, and he is fukcing ugly. He is an academic, she was a student, maybe a power thing...who knows?

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't have any facts so i'm just gonna contribute my own personal experience.

I think asian men do have a harder time bagging chicks of different ethinicity. In HS, there was this one popular asian guy at my school and he only dates white girls and he would show her off like trophy. Why would he show the white chick off like that? It is because he knew asian men+white girl = rare. Another thing that backs up my view is that there just aren't many asian + white girl couple walking around. It is plain and simple and it is something u can see with your eyes. I also notice that the topic of asian men+white girls couple has been brought many time and that itself shows that there really is a problem with asian men+white girls couple.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, I didn't even know this was such an issue until I read it here at sosuave. one of my best friends/wing is an asian, and he lays white women all the time. a couple of asian guys at my dojo have white girlfriends. I think the only difference between them and Asian guys here is that they don't give a damn about being asian.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: good clean racial fun

Originally posted by Sart
Hey,

I am probably gonna throw the cat among the pigeons here and this will differ from what Player Supreme said, and I hold him in high regard. Guess we can't agree on everything. Anyway, I have dated three Asian Princesses in my time and I hang out with one quite a bit now...just mates/mentor type relationship. Anyway, each one has said to me that 1. Asian men treat Asian women servitudinaly, 2. Asian men are scrawny and 3. Asian men are desperate for white women, but cant get them.

Think about it bro. Those yellow chicks are sucking white pole. Will it help their white boyfriends with fragile egos to hear their yellow girlfriends say that Asian men are studly and sexy? Of course not. Bytches tell their men what they wanna hear most of the time. If you have experience with women you would know that. I wouldn't take those womens' comments that seriously, if you're at all interested in being objective and better informed. Whites girls tell black and Asian men that they strongly prefer them over white guys, when the real truth is that any elligible (smart, funny, wealthy, and otherwise well qualified) man of ANY race, would do. The others who still insist that ONE race of men is the 'best' are just deluded trash - good for a hard fvck or two, but not much else... too psychologically damaged, and likely to pass on these poisonous racial ideas onto your future children.

Originally posted by Sart

Now dont shoot the messenger, this is only three chicks. Some seem to stick in their cliches whilst others are desperate to shake free from their heritage. As for Asian men, there just aren't many in the top 250 most beautiful list. I dont know why, height? Is it a myth about penis length? No idea.

No - no offense taken. I appreicate that you've taken a rational and respectful approach in voicing your thoughts.

The reason there are hardly any Asian men in the Western media is because as a demographic (to which they can sell movies, t-shirts, videos, DVDs, collectibles, etc.), Asians in Australia, America, Canada, etc. are insignificant. If I'm not mistaken, Asians make up about 3% of all Australian residents, correct? It's the same deal in North America - about 4-5% all across the board. These men who run movie studios and publishing houses are businessmen. They have sales quotas to meet. It makes no business sense to cater to a small population like that - better business-wise to focus on the white majority and also to a degree on blacks (and now Latinos, each make up 13% of the US population). There are plent of Asian men, whom upon regular exposure in the West (to the degree that black actors/entertainers these days are given excposure, like Will Smith, Taye Diggs, Usher, etc.) would give any white or black superstar a run for their money. Images like the following are WIDESPREAD in Asia because they are profitable.

http://imagesearch.yahoo.co.kr/isurf/84/128/13486/14425/14429/16595/0000322945.html

http://imagesearch.yahoo.co.kr/isurf/84/128/13486/14425/14429/16595/0000364269.html

http://imagesearch.yahoo.co.kr/isurf/84/128/13486/14425/14429/16595/0000322949.html

http://imagesearch.yahoo.co.kr/isurf/84/128/13486/14425/14429/16595/0000322947.html

http://imagesearch.yahoo.co.kr/isurf/84/128/13486/14425/14429/16595/0000322759.html

http://imagesearch.yahoo.co.kr/isurf/84/128/13486/14425/14429/16595/0000532830.html

http://imagesearch.yahoo.co.kr/isurf/84/128/13486/14425/14429/16595/0000364278.html

... and this is just ONE Korean actor. He's 6 feet and about 180 pounds. There are SCORES of websites run by Asian girls who gush non-stop about men like him. I would list them all, but I would also lose sleep, you see. ;D

Remember that only about 20 years ago, before the explosion of hip hop and the success of black actors, black males' image as a whole was sort of in the dumps. Women were largely afraid of them - they thought they were rapists, murders, theives, and a whole bunch of other ugly stereotypes. Now with the positive media portrayal, those negative effects, while still there, are largely neutralized.

So next time, I urge you do stop for a moment and think before you take those sychophant Asian women seriously. They are only telling you what they want to hear to protect your ego, and to further their interest (I hear that 80% of Asians in Oz are 'fresh off the boat' - so imagine what these poor immigrants will do to mooch off a (relatively) rich white Australian man. ;)