Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Article: Young adults are having heart attacks more often — What’s causing it?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sssssh... It was the Red Bull
Interesting that someone who claims to have almost died from covid-19 yet refused to take the covid-19 vaccine would peg heart attacks on the vaccine rather than the virus:

Even though I have had COVID twice & once it was a pretty serious case, with the Delta variant, I refused to get vacci-nated.
I myself had CV19 and let me tell you, it effected nearly all my vital organs.
The part of my brain that regulates unconscious breathing had stopped working.. I would sleep for one hour, then suddenly wake up gasping for breath, as my oxygen levels dropped to a dangerous 84% in my sleep.

For around two months, I slept only 2 hours per night, then sometimes I stayed awake for 2-3 days in a row without any sleep at all.

Things actually became worse.. The lack of oxygen began to effect the blood circulation in my left arm and hand.. I lost feeling in my left hand and my fear turned to permanent tissue damage resulting in amputation.
As for lasting symptoms.. 6-7 months on.

01.My lung capacity isn't what it used to be

02.I still stop breathing in my sleep but to a lesser extent.

03.I have chronic fatigue syndrome
a virus like that could never cause lasting heart issues... could it?

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
There is a Cardiovascular and Pulmonary damage linkage to Covid and and therefore the vaccine. But frankly the Western diet is more to blame for morbidity than anything ever:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
How would cardiovascular damage from the covid-19 virus have anything to do with the vaccine? There is no established link between the two.
There is a link to Covid. I am looking for the articles I seem to recall and post-vaccine effects. (Mind you, I work in healthcare and believe that the vaccines are safe for the majority of the population, but I believe vaccination is an individual choice).

For information on the link between COVID-19 vaccination and potential cardiovascular side effects like myocarditis and pericarditis, the following sources provide detailed insights:

1. **CDC on Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination**: This page provides an overview of myocarditis and pericarditis observed after COVID-19 vaccination, noting that these cases are rare. It offers information on symptoms, treatment, and the importance of vaccination despite these rare occurrences.

2. **Clinical Considerations by the CDC**: Offers detailed background on observed cases of myocarditis and pericarditis post COVID-19 vaccination, supporting the causal association between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and these conditions. It also reviews the evidence from multiple vaccine safety monitoring systems

3. **Update on Myocarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination by the FDA**: An update on the monitoring and research regarding myocarditis cases following vaccination, provided by the FDA. This includes the data and analysis from various studies and reports

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For information on the link between COVID-19 vaccination and potential cardiovascular side effects like myocarditis and pericarditis, the following sources provide detailed insights:

1. **CDC on Myocarditis and Pericarditis After mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination**: This page provides an overview of myocarditis and pericarditis observed after COVID-19 vaccination, noting that these cases are rare. It offers information on symptoms, treatment, and the importance of vaccination despite these rare occurrences.

2. **Clinical Considerations by the CDC**: Offers detailed background on observed cases of myocarditis and pericarditis post COVID-19 vaccination, supporting the causal association between mRNA COVID-19 vaccines and these conditions. It also reviews the evidence from multiple vaccine safety monitoring systems

3. **Update on Myocarditis Following mRNA COVID-19 Vaccination by the FDA**: An update on the monitoring and research regarding myocarditis cases following vaccination, provided by the FDA. This includes the data and analysis from various studies and reports

Yes, I remember these findings back when the first came out. Then when parsing out the data, they found that the virus itself is a bigger risk for cardiovascular complications than the vaccines.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And white the vaccine probably caused health issues in some people but also saved many lives as well.
The issue is that only old people were likely to die anyway, so you've saved a few 85 year olds and given children and teenagers, young adults in 20/30s irreversible problems (including death) for the rest of their life. More will come out as the years go by.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not argue that, like at all. I, do however believe that people on the pro-vax side tend to believe it’s flawless, which like ALL vaccines it is not. Vaccines are created for the bell curve, it’s just what it is.
Yes, all medical advances, devices, drugs, vaccines have potential for side effects / negative outcomes. That’s where the nuance in these discussions must include baselines for context.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the rise of heart attacks appears to be correlated with the people who opted to submit to the Dr Facui and Bill Gates injections. I see practically zero valid arguments against such an obvious explanation.
So the rise of heart attacks is only among those who are vaccinated?

Show the causal evidence.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy with FHC has made it well over twice the age of his first heart attack. :eek:

View attachment 12125
As a follow up to this post, I downloaded the audible book “Heart” written by Cheney and his cardiologist Johnathan Reiner. It was a very good book and I strongly recommend. This is not a political book at all. It dives into Cheney’s personal 35 year battle with heart disease and the history of each medical treatment available to heart patients along the time.

Key heart disease related points from the book:

-Cheney has a strong family history of cardiovascular disease. All the men and n his family die of it.

-Cheney’s cholesterol levels were very high until statins were approved for use. His total cholesterol was 271 at the time of his first heart attack (they did not subfraction at that time) and it was consistently over 300 until he started on a statin.

-Cheney also had extremely high triglycerides. It was over 330 at the time of his first heart attack and it wasn’t mentioned if he ever got this under control. He was probably highly insulin resistant. Bad diet shows up in triglycerides. He stated his diet before his first heart attack consisted of a dozen donuts and bacon and eggs for dinner.

-Cheney’s heart disease was relatively stable after the bypass surgery following his third attack. By then he was on a statin. He says the medication saved his life.

-Like most chronic diseases, they can be managed until they can’t. His heart worsened to the point of heart failure rather quickly. Think of falling off a cliff rather than rolling down a hill.

@sangheilios @BackInTheGame78 the book is worth the read / listen

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score

Jesus even staff writers don’t know how to write… ”administrated” kill me know. Administered you dweeb!

Last edited:

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A healthy 32-year-old man dying from a heart attack (my nurse friend's exact words to me), is rather odd to me personally.
It's rare but it happens. Reggie Lewis and Pete Maravich - both professional basketball players, died young of (I think) heart attacks or failure. Both had heart defects. Also anecdotal of course.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Oh geee the use of cannabis is through the roof:

“The annual survey found that in 2019, 48.2 million people ages 12 or older reported using cannabis at least once, compared to 25.8 million people ages 12 or older in 2002, an increase to 17% from 11%.”

To be fair correlation is not causation, but it should be considered.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
But you guys do know that people can die of 'heartbreak'. These events may not be exactly 'acute heartbreak' but maybe living in these cold lonely societies is causing affects we cant easily quantify. Medics are too arrogant to be open to other ideas. Older people can definitely die of 'heartbreak' like when with older couples one dies and the other goes soon after, its so common. How can that be explained by basic medics? it cant.

You guys and all this about 'science' its not the truth the answers dont have to be in science it can be in emotions and feelings that you already know.

But it can also be other physical factors discussed here.
It's basically being in a constant state of stress in a way that is stronger than normal. "Dying of heartbreak" is a fancy way of terming having excessive amounts of stress.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Yes. Also, there’s been a mountain of studies lately that it’s the covid-19 virus itself that fvcks with the cardiovascular system and increases risk of heart attack and stroke. As such, vaccination is a net benefit compared to not being vaccinated.
Yes because COVID is actually a blood vessel disease and was found to basically cause heart cells to fuse together rendering them ineffective at working properly and if it happened to enough of them it caused heart issues.

I'm assuming as it's become less damaging over time, this is something that is not happening as often.

But when it first started, I said the real death totals won't be known for 5-10 years because a LOT of people are going to end up dying way before they should due to systemic damage they suffered from it. Pretty much found it fvcked up almost every system in the body in some way or the other.

COVID-19, specifically the SARS-CoV-2 virus, can cause heart cells, known as cardiomyocytes, to fuse together. This phenomenon is mediated by the spike protein of the virus. Research has shown that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein can induce the fusion of human induced pluripotent stem cell-derived cardiomyocytes (hiPSC-CMs), leading to the formation of multinucleated giant cells, also known as syncytia
. This cell fusion is associated with several adverse effects on the heart's electrical activity and calcium handling, which may contribute to the increased risk of arrhythmias observed in COVID-19 patients.
The studies have documented that the transfection of hiPSC-CMs with the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein results in significant changes in the cardiomyocytes, including increased cell size and the formation of syncytia. These changes are accompanied by prolonged action potential duration, delayed afterdepolarizations, erratic beating frequency, and abnormalities in calcium handling, such as calcium sparks and large "tsunami"-like waves
. These electrophysiological and cellular alterations can potentially increase the risk of sudden cardiac death (SCD) in COVID-19 patients by contributing to the development of arrhythmias.
Furthermore, the fusion of cardiomyocytes and the associated changes can be inhibited by targeting the furin cleavage site of the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, either through the use of a furin protease inhibitor or by mutating the cleavage site. This suggests that the furin cleavage site plays a crucial role in the spike protein-mediated cell-cell fusion and the subsequent cardiac effects
In summary, the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein can directly cause the fusion of heart cells, leading to significant alterations in the electrical and mechanical properties of the heart. This mechanism may contribute to the cardiac complications observed in COVID-19 patients, including an increased risk of arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death.

Last edited: