Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why So Many Women Cheat on Their Husbands

meldiamond

Banned
Reaction score
Women never hesitate if it’s a cheating man. Lol
Unless she wants to fuk him too.
Bingo! But we are supposed to look the other way! Double standards are f#cked.

It shows you how devious and impulsive women are and how little foresight and rationality they possess. She creates an opening to meet a single man by calling herself single by saying she moved into town with a friend, then shows up with her husband at another party with him just a few days later!

Of course, she can't quite completely lie through her teeth and disavow his existence, after all she did marry him and utter some vows with her fingers crossed behind her back, so she has to acknowledge she has a friend. This woman is at least in her late 30's by the way, which shows you women don't become any more responsible with age.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s a good question. The most important part is to get the concepts deep into you. I listened to the Rational Male five times in less than three months in audiobook.
If you only get something half way, you will hang up because it disagrees with your programming. That is the killer. You are hung up. There’s a conflict going on in your mind and reasoning.

The best part is you don’t have to learn pick-up. Once you have it, everything comes together. The real man starts coming out. You will find that women are almost child like in their simplicity.

The feminine mystique just rolls away like the flimsy curtain it is. It is at this point that you can build a new life. A new system. You strat getting those long dead dreams back. Then you start walking. You pick your head up and you go on. You owe women nothing. Not even respect. Look at DEE. Read some of his posts. You never owe your respect. Never. Don’t let anyone shame you for ignoring all their protests or shaming.

If you say she’s a damn SLVT. That’s what she is. Your reality rules. You are a free man.
Excellent post. Thanks man

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
See to me this is different than Hypergamy. That is outright evil behavior. My one beef with the manosphere is this idea of women being held completely unaccountable for cheating. “Well if she cheated you weren’t good enough or her Hypergamy got triggered.” Or some similar line of bs. If we’re talking about marriage then there is a certain about of maturity that should be expected with an individual who decides to take those vows with another person. I mean yeah I’d love to f*ck the next random hottie who gives me eyes from across the room but if I’m married I’m going to think “wait a minute. I’m married. That is simply off limits” and move on from the thought. Are women incapable of that level of morality? I mean what the hell is going on here?
Oh but many on here will just say "that's just how women are, accept it"

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh but many on here will just say "that's just how women are, accept it"
The problem is how do you change physiological and biological impulse? I agree that the behavior is repulsive, but what’s the solution?

Go monk mode, treat women like **** (sure, but if this doesn’t fit in with your value system then what?), never get involved (great lots of sex and choice with no real relationship.)

The only thing I can think of is live for yourself appreciate what you can, and assume nothing about the future.

Ultimately a harem seems the only way to keep women in line because their position is constantly at risk, and the competition keeps them attracted.

Unfortunately, getting a harem is a bit difficult these days unless you have boundless resources.

It does explain the more to polyamory somewhat. **** I think the Mormons were onto something with polygamy.

R

Ranger

Without putting women under competition, I don’t see a solution.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I understand. It is their hypergamous duality. Their minds are wired to justify it and protect it. Completely different wiring.
What is your definition of Hypergamy? If it isn’t Hypergamy then there was never any question of a man’s child through the ages until recently.
Hypergamy is actually a full concept of reproduction. It took me a while to fully get it. That concept of reproduction was and is a highly successful breeding strategy.

What is evil, is a question that is hard to answer as it has to be compared to a moral code.

Without controls on Hypergamy civilization could not be created or persist as we know it now. Men will not work unless they have a reason to work.
Family and structure is a very good reason to work.
Early civilization as we know it, take Greece. Aristotle and Socrates both spoke of the duality of women. Women as a whole. Not some women or a few women. The Bible, if you follow the Judeo Christian ideals, is chocked full of it.
The evidence has always been around. Always.

Once controls were put on it, civilization could be created.

I know that this won’t change your viewpoint. I won’t even try. Hypergamy is just a word to describe the prehistoric or pre-civilization breeding strategy. All kinds of animals still battle for breeding rights. Lions will kill all the cubs of the male that just got defeated in battle with the new master male. The pride starts all over.

All animals breed in some form. How are the best genes transferred down? How does the female know? Behaviors. Strength and vitality.
It is actually a very brilliant and effective strategy.

Now throw in civilization. Women’s Hypergamy had controls on it until the 1960s. At least social stigma for being a tramp. A man won’t marry her. She moves to a new town.

What is evil? If Hypergamy was/is evil, how are we still here? Every person in your genetic line lived long enough to procreate. You’re here.
This in itself is an oversimplification. Until a man truest understand all the neuances of Hypergamy he is still clouded in mystery. One of the women I am seeing now doesn’t drink coffee or drugs and doesn’t use swear words. I won’t mention her religion. She is a very devout Christian but yet she crawls into my bed. She has a husband. She has him domesticated and she is unsatisfied. This is Hypergamy.
I would always hold a woman accountable to cheating or her number of sex partners. She is always accountable for that. Dismiss them. Throw them to the curb. It won’t damage her or hurt her in any way. She will have another in no time. That’s what she does to survive.
One fine day you'll find out hypergamy doesn't exist. This word by itself is an excuse and of not taking ownership.

When a man allows himself to be domesticated, he is creating conditions for her to cheat by not being manly - which naturally women find not attractive.

Once any man falls in line with a woman's frame then he will sooner or later be cheated on.

A man must operate from his frame, and his women must be absorbed into it.

R

Ranger

What I have been reluctant to say but has been nagging me is that in the end, in the final analysis,
Without men the world has zero chance. Women due to their nature are actually anti-civilization.
Not because it’s their intention. That would be incorrect. But because their reproductive nature fits a very primitive structure.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What I have been reluctant to say but has been nagging me is that in the end, in the final analysis,
Without men the world has zero chance. Women due to their nature are actually anti-civilization.
Not because it’s their intention. That would be incorrect. But because their reproductive nature fits a very primitive structure.
Of course it is Ranger.

It's been that way since the dawn of times.

Women ultimately chooses her partner based on what attracts her most basic desires - her genetic coding, the coding that she has inherited from thousands of her ancestors, she will sleep with one that possesses most of the traits she basically desires.

It's not how good u r, how rich u r or even how good looking u r. Those qualities only helps to lure women in, it has the pulling power but no staying power.

One of the many reasons why although I'm not against women per se but I'm against men receiving women's advice on how to conduct themselves. But that's another story best served in another thread.

Last edited: