Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

article: Why So Many Women Cheat on Their Husbands

R

Ranger

A lot of the women I've dated were amazing friends to me and others but absolutely cunning and ruthless in the context of dating.
Absolutely. No mercy. But it just flows naturally for them. No right or wrong in it. They truly operate on “This is how it works.”
I don’t think there a feelings or nerve endings connected to it.
Just go back to the husband after a sex session with somebody else. “Hi honey. How was your day?” Absolutely no feelings. As if it is like a fish swimming. Do fish swim? Duh.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s much simpler than that. Moral codes do not apply to survival instincts. All our moral codes do not apply to breeding strategies.
Surprisingly a woman can have virtue and character in every other phase or part of her life. Breeding strategies? She has very little power over the drive. Some do. Some have none. But it’s not really about virtue.
so you belive we can't control instincts? we can't control our action? or these people choose to do something knowing it will not a good thing.

serious its a lot more work to cheap and keep lying then keep things in the clear, can't even use the lazy excuse for cheating

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so you belive we can't control instincts? we can't control our action? or these people choose to do something knowing it will not a good thing.

serious its a lot more work to cheap and keep lying then keep things in the clear, can't even use the lazy excuse for cheating
If folks cant change or adjust their rulesets and behaviors theres no reason for self-help and people never move past addiction. So i do not agree. After being stupid for so long many people do wise up.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely. No mercy. But it just flows naturally for them. No right or wrong in it. They truly operate on “This is how it works.”
I don’t think there a feelings or nerve endings connected to it.
Just go back to the husband after a sex session with somebody else. “Hi honey. How was your day?” Absolutely no feelings. As if it is like a fish swimming. Do fish swim? Duh.
Yeah but after that sex need was met by the affair partner there is no need. So husband will make her increasingly angry over time as he moves in for sex.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is again quite a bizarre conflation of social causes and behaviours in relationships. Why is it empowering to cheat?
Why does everything have to be connected to some greater social issue all the time?

But apart from that, I think there is a more intelligent discussion to be had, hidden in this article.

We all know how sexual attraction fades over the cause of a relationship. Therein lies the tragedy of being human in a relationship. On the one hand, your biology demands diversified sexual experiences, on the other hand, you yearn for emotional connection.

Do you guys think that couples can get to a point when they are essentially special friends that for a unit that goes through life together, but are not sexually exclusive?
I think about this a lot because I do not buy this idea of being really wild early in life and then settle down later.

Would this not be the ideal, albeit practically almost impossible because you are also biologically hardwired for extreme jealousy?

The article touches on an interesting point, by stating that some couples seem to arrive at an unspoken agreement over this, which seems to enhance the working of the marriage (Just because women cheat more now, does not mean that men do so any less).

I would be very interested if any of you guys ever contemplate this?

Best,

E.
I've actually been involved in one of these. I was 21 and my cousin (31) introduced me to his married couple friends. We would all hangout at the bars and the wife was always super flirtatious with me, grinding on me while her husband stood by watching. It was VERY awkward and I would have to turn her down at times. Her response was "oh he doesnt mind. He wants me to have fun." It went as far as to her telling me to grab her ass. The guy would buy me rounds. It was the weirdest **** ever for awhile. I was 21 though. Still young. Now I'm pretty much immune to **** like that.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If folks cant change or adjust their rulesets and behaviors theres no reason for self-help and people never move past addiction. So i do not agree. After being stupid for so long many people do wise up.
again they jsut control thenselfs better they the very least learned something, and its not easy, remember some people pass they addition with problem, some keep struggling they whole life, and some just can't.

plus remember wising up after a long life of ****ing up don't mean you will now get a good life, you have a lot of thing who will blow up on your face yet and your reputation will never leave you, once a cheater always a cheater, a lier will always lie and so on

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
again they jsut control thenselfs better they the very least learned something, and its not easy, remember some people pass they addition with problem, some keep struggling they whole life, and some just can't.

plus remember wising up after a long life of ****ing up don't mean you will now get a good life, you have a lot of thing who will blow up on your face yet and your reputation will never leave you, once a cheater always a cheater, a lier will always lie and so on
Those reputation can remain. But your actions can change. If a group holds an old reputation against you change groups. Move somewhere new. Your desires and wants may have fully changed to never return. Why be distracted by the bull****?

R

Ranger

I didn’t say that. Men are more able because of how we are wired. Linear thinkers. Problem solvers. We see consequences for punching that a$$hole in the face. What would happen if we took this action. Etc.
women are emotional response wired. It can’t be otherwise or we wouldn’t even be still alive. Women produce the next generation. That’s their imperative. If your behaviors don’t match optimum “genetic” encoding then they will do whatever it takes.
Notice I said behaviors and not necessarily how wide your shoulders are. If you are brainwashed by mindsets not in accordance with YOUR masculine genetics your behaviors will off just enough for her to loose interest in sex with you and will go to rationing sex to you to keep you there.
A woman can love you with all she is capable and still breed with someone else.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those reputation can remain. But your actions can change. If a group holds an old reputation against you change groups. Move somewhere new. Your desires and wants may have fully changed to never return. Why be distracted by the bull****?
that is the thing the past have a way to catch up to you when you least expect, or you accept you mistakes and be ready to deal with it or you will jsut flee your whole life,

just think like this would you marry a ex-prostitute? would you marry or hire a ex-convict? for me don't matter how they are now, I will see and check they past and act based on that

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is the thing the past have a way to catch up to you when you least expect, or you accept you mistakes and be ready to deal with it or you will jsut flee your whole life,

just think like this would you marry a ex-prostitute? would you marry or hire a ex-convict? for me don't matter how they are now, I will see and check they past and act based on that
You have that right to check. And sometimes you do need to move. You cant keep moving but if your no longer doing the bull**** the people in your mew area will know the changed you. On crime and marrying a ho or carousel rider. I wouldnt be too excited to consider one of those if the action was in the last year, thats them. But if the action was greater than 3 years followed by changed behaviors you may consider. And if its over 7 years ago followed by consistent new and changed behaviors they changed. Its like credit on a credit report. You can always knock them for having a bad several years. But i may not knock them if it was far enough in the past.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In 2018, if some retard is stupid enough to marry cratered smv, he deserves to get cucked and divorce raped.

At what part of 50% of divorces and 80% of which initiated by women sounds like a great biz plan?

I can find a million better ideas for living a life worth remembering. I prefer a life if debaunchery and being a degenerate like Jeffy Allan. Pushing 50 and porking baeeeees half his age.

Jlaix ftw

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In 2018, 99% are *****s and not marriage material. Even if she was the NAWALT, the idea of swearing away resources and sexual access is retarded.

Soflobro#3

Banned
Reaction score
In 2018, if some retard is stupid enough to marry cratered smv, he deserves to get cucked and divorce raped.

At what part of 50% of divorces and 80% of which initiated by women sounds like a great biz plan?

I can find a million better ideas for living a life worth remembering. I prefer a life if debaunchery and being a degenerate like Jeffy Allan. Pushing 50 and porking baeeeees half his age.

Jlaix ftw
Most men i think don't know better. They've been fed the blue pill since they were children so they think they're doing the right thing.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,
I beg to differ,in my experience,not a great number do stray,but of those that do,very few don't repeat it often LOL!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi All,
On the ruthlessness of Women,Kipling said it all in his poem ,"The Female is the more deadly of the species"...Those of you who like me have British ancestry,take comfort in the horror the Romans had of those Fearless Women who naked,excepting a lick of Woad,with their flaming Red Hair flying in the wind, fearlessly charged into the Roman ranks on their sword wheeled chariots..Woe betide any poor Bvugger left out for dead on Englands Green and pleasent Fields,because it was the gentler sex who would came down after,to cut up the remains!

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See to me this is different than Hypergamy. That is outright evil behavior. My one beef with the manosphere is this idea of women being held completely unaccountable for cheating. “Well if she cheated you weren’t good enough or her Hypergamy got triggered.” Or some similar line of bs. If we’re talking about marriage then there is a certain about of maturity that should be expected with an individual who decides to take those vows with another person. I mean yeah I’d love to f*ck the next random hottie who gives me eyes from across the room but if I’m married I’m going to think “wait a minute. I’m married. That is simply off limits” and move on from the thought. Are women incapable of that level of morality? I mean what the hell is going on here?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
See to me this is different than Hypergamy. That is outright evil behavior. My one beef with the manosphere is this idea of women being held completely unaccountable for cheating. “Well if she cheated you weren’t good enough or her Hypergamy got triggered.” Or some similar line of bs. If we’re talking about marriage then there is a certain about of maturity that should be expected with an individual who decides to take those vows with another person. I mean yeah I’d love to f*ck the next random hottie who gives me eyes from across the room but if I’m married I’m going to think “wait a minute. I’m married. That is simply off limits” and move on from the thought. Are women incapable of that level of morality? I mean what the hell is going on here?
Fvck what a man thinks. Thats what women are doing. Steamrolling mankind as a whole. Theyll cheat for the sake of cheating the guy doesn't even have to be more attractive. Its outright disrespect and malice towards husbands.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fvck what a man thinks. Thats what women are doing. Steamrolling mankind as a whole. Theyll cheat for the sake of cheating the guy doesn't even have to be more attractive. Its outright disrespect and malice towards husbands.
That’s why I’m firm in my belief that the behavior we’re seeing from women is nothing short of “drunk on power”. I really think we’re seeing the ugliest side of women because our society enables this type of behavior not because woman are inherently this machiavellian. do You agree with this @mrgoodstuff ?

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its as old as eve wanting the apple
Yeah. I’ve just got to finally get over it somehow. Feel like I’m close to really internalizing it but still have setbacks.