Article: Milk: is it good or bad for us?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... actual question...

what is the difference between cows milk and goats milk ?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Milk have anything to do with hayfever?

spesmilitis

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
penkitten said:
ok... actual question...

what is the difference between cows milk and goats milk ?
From the comics I posted, apparently it has more taurine, smaller fat molecules, and doesn't contain the alphaS-Caesin that usually causes milk allergies.

dj ben2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i get it form my dad because hes been studying macrobiotics for 20 years but the only liquid i drink is water.... THE ONLY LIQUID I HAVE DRANK IN OVER A YEAR HAS BEEN WATER ever since giving up juices coke milk and white bread my quality of life has been much better i feel sooo healthy my skin texture has improved and i have lost a lot of weight. our body was not meant for milk the body has a great ability to adapt you will survive without milk in your cerials go buy a flavoured whey protein and add that and some wTER to your cerial to make it much better

Nip/Tuck

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't Whey Protein and yogurt both come from milk? How are they bad for you when it's from milk?

Master Bates

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Heres a guy whose been lifting for years with more experience than any of you.

who says MILK is bad ?

He's been in the game for 20 years.
If he "owes everything" to drinking milk, he should just give up on life.

By the way, I stopped getting daily diarrhea, improved my acne, and just generally felt better as soon as I stopped drinking milk. Milk is for babies, and mammals developed lactose intolerance for a reason.

swifTy

Don Juan
Reaction score
never had a problem with milk. cottage cheese fvcks my guts up tho.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If he "owes everything" to drinking milk, he should just give up on life.
why ??? it works for him and he has the physique to show for it. Some people can drink it, some people think if they don't drink milk the quality of there life improves..

Emotion_sponge

Don Juan
Reaction score
Milk is better in your life than without. Quit saying reasons why milk is bad. "milk leads to cancer" .......to recent studies, what DOESN'T lead to cancer. Kids do not drink milk now a days. And it is FACT that kids today have weaker bones due to lack of calcium. Milk is for babies? Grow up and stop thinking what you drink defines you.

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to believe in the benefits of raw milk and the evils of pasturised milk.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow this is pathetic, please dont let the real men in the Fitness section start debating against each other....we are MEN. Take what you need and leave the rest...dont argue with each other... Take a look at yourself and ask yourself why did you ****ing post an argument.....stop that **** now.

If you wanna drink milk do it, if you dont...then ****ing dont....its ****ing simple...stop doing what others tell you and do what comes naturally.

Quit yapping like little **** *****es and test the **** for yourself... if you get cancer b/c of milk...then you will find out huh? Your a ****ing man act like it....****... when will some of you people learn?

Mad Manic

Banned
Reaction score
Good for bulking, bad for cutting. End of discussion.

MM

T

tj

Mad Manic said:
Good for bulking, bad for cutting. End of discussion.

MM
There is an article in this months Mens fitness on how how to cut and bulk using milk.

MrS

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is.
Milk isn't the ultimate food.
Truth is, it does us some good, and some bad.
At the end of the day, everything in moderation is best.
Chilled choc shake? Ace.
Too much brings up my acne, for example.