Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Army wives/ girlfriends playing up.

sparky0000

Banned
Reaction score
Teflon_Mcgee said:
As a former Marine I've seen the countless times. But there is one common denominator with all of it: Military men marry very low quality women.

It is so ridiculous how low these guys drop their standards. I have a few theories as to why.

I think out of all my buddies' wives, there is ONE that i would consider worthy of my time.

A good woman will not cheat (okay, all woman will cheat under the right circumstances). Military wives typically (atleast of junior ranks) are not good women.
try as i might, i can't find any faults with this post. i would agree with just about everything in it...and i thought i was the only wise one on here.

p.s. don't f*** it up with a bad post.

Man Of Adventure

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sparky0000 said:
try as i might, i can't find any faults with this post. i would agree with just about everything in it...and i thought i was the only wise one on here.

p.s. don't f*** it up with a bad post.
Lol...man...Im so glad Im not married. Yeah though...I knew some people that gone over with me who got ****ed over pretty bad especially moneywise.

The truth is though...Ill never lower my standards because I dont want to end up like them. (ditched and penniless after a year of combat)

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
Anyone watch "The Unit" where the blonde wife is cheating on her soldier husband with another soldier.

Happens all the time...They cheat and lie and infiltrate the front lines faster than IEDs

Why is that cheaters are more common with army partners? I've been with 2 soldier's girlfriends (even though I didnt know that in the first place, I thought they were single) in a very short time. I know another friend who is rearranging bedposts with another army wife.

Is it their mentality that got these types of girls to chase a soldier in the first place? Is is the long service leave? The excitement?

I know that if I know the girl has been with a soldier, least she'll know she will be getting a quick action of what she was looking in the first place, Wham Bam thank you Ma'am. Thats about all she's going to get.
I personally believe that ANYONE that sleeps with the wife of a man that is fighting for this Country (and thankfully keeping us from a Draft)...should be drafted and shipped to Iraq. Same goes with the cheater (regardless of the sex).

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think about it…for the most part…the women doing this kind of stuff are married to junior enlisted men. For the most part.

Many of them are the typically trailer trash or the typical ghetto ‘ho or the typical slut.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw her again but didnt do anything...She said he's quitting the army to finally be with her. I feel pretty bad about it now. But wasn't my fault..she lied when I asked her if she had a boyfriend.

The bad thing is they've been involved since high school...shes 21 now. I just ruined his little life plans with her. Don't know if she did it out of the reason he was away or maybe I did everything smooth and pressed all the right buttons.

Some of the army guys here have the WORST approach on girls I've seen. I don't know but I seem to see all of the bad ones so sorry if I was generalising. So if the approach was terrible and downright f*cked up, I guarantee that the girls who fall for it are just as good as their approach, Terrible and F*cked Up.

selfmademob

Banned
Reaction score
I am in the Army stationed in Germany, and it is true, Army guys do marry ugly b itches, usually fat also. Though there are some exceptions. I want to know why they marry these low standard girls?

itishe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ever since finding this site, and learning the reality of life I've almost come to hate women as a whole and only use them for sex. Haha now that I think about it, I think one of the main reasons I dumped my last girlfriend is because I watched Jarhead. She lived(s) 3,000 miles away currently.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets get real here. When as a girl you date/marry anyone in the army then you are with the lowest of socia ladder. I mean who's lower than some army grunt? A guy loading garbage trucks have more chance with that woman the an army guy.

Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
Is it their mentality that got these types of girls to chase a soldier in the first place? Is is the long service leave? The excitement?I.
No, No, No - it is simply because they are hors!!!

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is really a disadvantage to guys who have girlfriends and wives to enlist. I was supposed to ship out to benning (I got my reservation papers to prove it). I refused to ship and they kept saying who's the girl who's the girl. At that time if I had had a girl I would have left her to her own devices.

Did any of you see the movie Jarhead where they said the women had a fetish about dating Jarheads and telling all of her problems to "the other man".

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The woman in Jarhead made that video to get back at her husband because he cheated on her first if I remember correctly. She even flipped him the bird in the video..lol. My favorite part of the movie. And Chosen1, no I don't remember that part about the fetish in that movie.

semperfkemall

Don Juan
Reaction score
"One guy even tried rubbing my leg to make me leave"

LOLERSKATES. I can so see that happening. and i do it to my friends regularly.

im a marine and my last girlfriend fvcked one of my buddies who is also a marine. That being said i knew she wasnt honest from the getgo , but being the chump i was i convinced myself she'd be different for me.

certain girls have the military fetish. Its the melo drama of a bf who goes to war. the ****y/ dont givea**** mentallity a lot of guys in the marines (not all), and other branches have. Yes a lot of guys get with trash girls. however, I'm not convinced this is any more normal for the military than anywhere else. I think you just hear about infidelity in the military more, it makes for a better story. But I do feel its 10x more fvcked up when a girl cheats on a bf fighting in iraq or somewhere else.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to want to be a soldier....but man...its a fools game nowadays...no offence. its not a win-win situation anymore. a dj cant live as a soldier.

Even the "nice" guys in the army...girls drool all over them...man they have some secrets...Im best friends with one...I know all the crap he's been pulling behind his gal...He's an awesome guy, I just wont let him meet my sis hahaha