Army wives/ girlfriends playing up.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone watch "The Unit" where the blonde wife is cheating on her soldier husband with another soldier.

Happens all the time...They cheat and lie and infiltrate the front lines faster than IEDs

Why is that cheaters are more common with army partners? I've been with 2 soldier's girlfriends (even though I didnt know that in the first place, I thought they were single) in a very short time. I know another friend who is rearranging bedposts with another army wife.

Is it their mentality that got these types of girls to chase a soldier in the first place? Is is the long service leave? The excitement?

I know that if I know the girl has been with a soldier, least she'll know she will be getting a quick action of what she was looking in the first place, Wham Bam thank you Ma'am. Thats about all she's going to get.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Ever think because they get lonely after going months without seeing their husbands?

With the unit, its a Sargeant that is fvcking the soldier's wife, everyone wonders why he is gone the most out of all the soldiers, but the viewers know its so the Sarge can fvck his wife while he's gone.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well some of them are actually on base.

Think about it...the girls are looking for adventure, excitement and risk. I know girls who exclusively go for soldiers and cheat only with other soldiers. It's in their mentality.

The girl i was fooling around was with me in bed last nite...but I had to drop her off home so she can get sleep early so she doesnt get all sleepy for her soldier boyfriends date the next day. I aint touchin that ever again. Actually I didnt even dare to do anything serious.

There was this other girl who slept with me...told me later that she lied about being single. Her LTR boyfriend is in the army. She said he is getting out of the service to be fully with her...I am sorry to say that I busted a nut all over his life plans...I feel bad but it is the girls fault. I never knew of this until it was too late.

If your a soldier, beware.....your girl is playing behind your back...with me jks.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
Soldier's wives are the one married group I wouldn't be fooling around with. Not smart giving all their training and tempers. Be prepared to make the bed you sleep in.

Ever watch Jarhead? Soldiers aren't dumb.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea dude but most of the time I dont even know they had bfs let alone soldiers...Then I cut ties when I find out. I aint paying for their mistakes

But that doesnt mean he wont shoot my balls for it.

Teflon_Mcgee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a former Marine I've seen the countless times. But there is one common denominator with all of it: Military men marry very low quality women.

It is so ridiculous how low these guys drop their standards. I have a few theories as to why.

I think out of all my buddies' wives, there is ONE that i would consider worthy of my time.

A good woman will not cheat (okay, all woman will cheat under the right circumstances). Military wives typically (atleast of junior ranks) are not good women.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a rule to go by. If you fukk a girl and didn't know she was attached, at least have the decency to tell the guy about it, so he can get out of the situation. I'd do this anonymously if at all possible.

Yeah, it's the girl's job to say no in that case. If she doesn't and cheats on her husband, military or not, she needs to be taught a lesson. If you knew about it, at least tell the guy about it. I hate to think that years from now my wife would be getting cvmdumped by some guy behind my back and I don't even know about it. I'd respect a guy that told me what happened, therefore giving an opportunity to get out of the situation.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Here's a rule to go by. If you fukk a girl and didn't know she was attached, at least have the decency to tell the guy about it, so he can get out of the situation. I'd do this anonymously if at all possible.

Yeah, it's the girl's job to say no in that case. If she doesn't and cheats on her husband, military or not, she needs to be taught a lesson. If you knew about it, at least tell the guy about it. I hate to think that years from now my wife would be getting cvmdumped by some guy behind my back and I don't even know about it. I'd respect a guy that told me what happened, therefore giving an opportunity to get out of the situation.
omg this is some horrible advise. If you want a chance at dying in a quick fashion, definitely take this advise! "Hey soldier, i f***** your wife, but she didn't tell me she was married" lol

Let God sort out the bad ones from the good one. Try playing God, and you just might get to meet him a bit early.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Dear Private John

I fvcked your wife. Turns out she's a *****, I'd dump her if I were you.

Best wishes,

Anon.'

Cut and paste as needed!

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
azanon said:
Let God sort out the bad ones from the good one. Try playing God, and you just might get to meet him a bit early.
Yes, let's the imaginary guy sort things out.

Pass. I'll sort things out with tangible ideas that can actually be seen put into action.

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mrRuckus said:
Yes, let's the imaginary guy sort things out.

Pass. I'll sort things out with tangible ideas that can actually be seen put into action.
I was actually being facetious there; i know it was impossible to tell. I'm an agnostic.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
As I am in the Army I can say that its really because their men aren't around. I have that situation going on right now in fact. A woman in my unit wants me...and she's married, but says shes getting a divorce. Her husband is stationed on the other side of the country.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats crazy man....in the women department, being in the army disadvantages you.

You either have that brute, sleazy label..or when you do get a girl she is most likely to cheat on you.

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
Thats crazy man....in the women department, being in the army disadvantages you.

You either have that brute, sleazy label..or when you do get a girl she is most likely to cheat on you.
True. Or in my case you just dont get involved in serious relationships. Unless a VERY special lady comes my way I'm DJing it up until I get out.

Rudy_TubeSteak

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No offence but I am not a big fan of the army when it comes to anything outside army-related sh*t, especially clubbing or any social event.

Yes I have a some close friends in the army but there are a lot who ruin it for everyone.

I was out just last weekend with some new people I've met...there was a bunch of army guys who were just tryin to tool me to look cool in front of girls. They were just throwin random macks at any girls and they can sense the desperation. They were of course much bigger n buff...And I was outnumbered. Absolute a'ssholes. One guy even tried rubbing my leg to make me leave, in turn leaving a seat for him next to the girl. They tried amog'ing me flat out but I wouldnt budge...Then I stood up, tilted my head towards the direction I was heading and to my surprise 3 gals walked out with me...the army guys were just left there by themselves and their hands. We were the last groups in the club. One girl later told me that lucky I didn't drink the one that one of the guys shouted me because she caught him pop a pill in it...Why would they want to drug me?

92 GSR-4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rudy_TubeSteak said:
No offence but I am not a big fan of the army when it comes to anything outside army-related sh*t, especially clubbing or any social event.

Yes I have a some close friends in the army but there are a lot who ruin it for everyone.

I was out just last weekend with some new people I've met...there was a bunch of army guys who were just tryin to tool me to look cool in front of girls. They were just throwin random macks at any girls and they can sense the desperation. They were of course much bigger n buff...And I was outnumbered. Absolute a'ssholes. One guy even tried rubbing my leg to make me leave, in turn leaving a seat for him next to the girl. They tried amog'ing me flat out but I wouldnt budge...Then I stood up, tilted my head towards the direction I was heading and to my surprise 3 gals walked out with me...the army guys were just left there by themselves and their hands. We were the last groups in the club. One girl later told me that lucky I didn't drink the one that one of the guys shouted me because she caught him pop a pill in it...Why would they want to drug me?
Damn, those were some straight *******s there! Yeah I feel ya, but don't attribute that to the army. That sort of thing can happen anywhere a bunch of guys decide to go "clubbing". The army has a wide array of different people, just like everywhere. Why they did that sh!t to you is beyond me, but look at the bright side: Their strategy apparently didn't work, and because of that you walked out with 3 girls! :cheer:

Top Bottom