Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arguing With A Woman - Rethought

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Here's your context. Two threads by you showing your inability to get sex when you want, despite your lying claims to the contrary now.

Case #1 and Case #2 that you fail to get sex whenever you want. You just self-justify it to yourself when you say...

You aren't fooling me Exception. We both know that your gf owns you, and the limited sex proves it.

Case #1:

Case #2 was my favorite. You did an awful job of trying to hide that you were asking for help, and made an attack to would-be posters first in an attempt to pre-empt it.

Case #2:
You are such an intellectual lightweight who is struggling to prove yourself any different.

You can post my words, and twist them with your logic however you may like. All it does is prove your ability to "spin". Any individual above a two digit IQ can rationally determine the points behind both "cases" you posted. You however elect to take one sentence, from one paragraph, from one post....and elect to apply that to my entire relationship out of context.

Your points have already been thoroughly exhausted in multiple threads now. It's over. You are convincing no one. And I SURE AS HE11, am not convincing you of anything. You are too entrenched in your own points of view to ever have a logical discussion.
Poon King said:
Sex is my prime motivator as opposed to WHAT exactly? Beta submission in a clingy relationship?
There is a lot more to life than sex or submission to a sh1tty relationship. You are quite the walking real life paradox my friend....

You obsess and talk about sex with multiple partners all the time and that is all women are good for. And that should be the prime motivator for men. Well that puts pu$$y on a pedestal because it frames every conversation you have with women since "that's all they are good for".
A lot of women can have a "positive" impact on your life. Why does that mean you must cling to ONE like glue and avoid all the others?

You sound dumb.
Yes....a fair number of women are high quality. But polygamy is not as accepted as you are trying to make people believe. A high quality women will not stay with a man very long if he is uncommitted and knowingly having sexual relationships with multiple females.

You do understand the theory of pair bonding correct? Women actually try to lock down the most alpha man they can. If they fail.....the alternative is not to share. The alternative is once they get over being heartbroken they fvcking leave and look elsewhere. Some of us, like to maintain our relationships with high quality women of OUR CHOOSING. Why would I ruin the relationship I have with a woman when I enjoy it? All for the sake of pu$$y? Lol.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RangerMIke said:
You can either walk away or change the subject and kid around... either way it's the same, you are not arguing with her. Once she comes back to you, THEN you can have a rational discussion about what is really bothering her.

Like I said, I don't have any problem apologizing if I am wrong, but I will not grovel for forgiveness. If she's not willing to accept an apology, then I just move on, life is too short and there are too many women to put up with some miserable shrew who thinks the way to behave is to go to war rather than claimly working through problems.

I will say that most of women I have dumped over the last 10 years has been because of their confrontational attitude.
Great Stuff. :up:

SuckItUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we please get away from the black and white thinking that automatic doing x is either Beta or Alpha? Sometimes the narrative can fit either or. Arguing is a display of passion albeit not necessairly a positive one. If girl didn't care or was ambivalent that's more troubling than arguing.

That being said IMO the key is to stand your ground and diffuse her arguments with ******* type jovial humor that gets her to hit you (non-abusively) and gets her ready for sex or at least horny. Dominance turns women on.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I am not arguing Poon King's point, I am pointing out Exception turning his necessity into a virtue. Exception has no ability to get sex when he wants, and he is lying when he said he does.
Danger's only ability to get sex is from a fat divorced woman who nobody wanted.

Danger said:
I outed his lie, plain and simple.
You're an outed keyboard jockey that nobody takes seriously as a poster.

Danger said:
And LOL at the revok reincarnation of Boxer/octoganol/sharkfin/pena. Wow does this lady hate MRA or men who won't marry sluts.

Looks like Danger has to bring up my name again trying to slander me in the forum all the time. Danger won't even define the word "slut" because she has no experience with women, only a fat divorced woman.

TheException said:
You are such an intellectual lightweight who is struggling to prove yourself any different.
Great observation of Danger. Has no ability to argue anything except to lie taking what you say out of context, evading your questions then disappearing like Houdini. After that, she makes blatant lies when her argument fails.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
There is no "points" being made. Just facts from your own words. You cannot get sex whenever you want, when you are in fact claiming you do. You are a liar and as Govan rightly points out, a "keyboard jockey".
What do I give a damn what Govan thinks? You pull one kid out of the whole forums and thrust him up as proof that you are correct?
Your history of terrible advice and getting sex only when your gf doles it out are all the proof which is required. All backed up by your own posts. There is nothing out of context at all. YOU STATED YOUR GF DENIES YOU SEX. What more do we need? Case closed.
:whistle:

Maybe if you say it just a little louder....THEN....maybe people will listen to you....

You are so robotic and mindless. You just drone on and on about things with absolutely ZERO context. Let me help you out with that....

Case #1:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheException
Thursday night I went over to my girlfriends place. She was making dinner for me after I got off of work. Drink some beers and just chatted while she made up dinner. Absolutely delicious. Later that night as we are laying in bed, I was done watching TV and was ready for the next event.....sex with my girlfriend. So I start escalating and get resistance. Re-escalate....resistance. What in the he11 is going on? Shes my girlfriend and SHOULD BE having sex with me. I know she has work early in the morning and she had a bad nights sleep last night.....but thats not a legit excuse. So what to do now? How should I respond? Not just with my actions but the correct mindset from which these actions should ultimately spring from........

Sex wasnt going to happen.
You mistake one night of a tired, wrecked, emotional, stressed, girlfriend not "in the mood" as a relationship long denial of sex.

You completely miss the entire point of that post. Women are not men pal. You don't grope a boob and suddenly they are dripping. They are mentally stimulated. Women go through phases of being stressed and emotionally wrecked where they are incapable of turning themselves on. Every guy (except Danger apparently) has experienced this and I was posting to show how EXACTLY to react to this. And just to provide further "consext" (oops context), allow me to post the rest of that thread....
TheException said:
FRIDAY
I am a high school football coach and she came to our game that week with some of her friends. Got back to my place and was going to bed because I had to get up early....anddddd she jumps my bones. Literally rape. Gets right on top, attacks me, rips off our clothing, takes my pants off and shoves my d1ck right in her mouth and goes to work before we have amazing sex. Now to anyone who is a frequent hook up with girls, can attest to the difference between a girl that just "plain wants you" and one that "wants you so bad she is a sex kitten". Very different emotions and environment. Much more intense. The latter applying here.

SATURDAY
While laying in bed she confesses the following....

Her: Hey babe....I just wanna say Im sorry for Thursday night.
Me: For what?
Her: I was mad at you....and it wasnt fair.
Me: Its no big deal babe
Her: No it really was. My Ex used to pout and get really mad at me when I wasnt in the mood to have sex. And I thought to myself "oh great, TheException is just like doucheboy". But then when you fell asleep I realized you werent anything like him at all and Im sorry for even thinking that. *cries*
Not only am I not "denied sex" Danger....I get "raped" in my relationship :cool:

And then she proceeds to tell me how every other ex bf (read: beta male) would yell at her for not feeling up to sex from the previous night.

Danger said:
Case #2:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheException
You're a man with a girlfriend/wife. Very happy in the relationship. Could use a bit more sex.....but who couldn't right?
And this one is simple.....you should try to include the few sentences before this well plucked quote my friend. I'll help you out once again...
TheException said:
Enough of the usual b1tching and moaning that has come to clog these discussion boards on a daily basis.

Instead indulge yourself in this thread and let the intellectual side of you take over. Allow yourself to be stimulated. Use the faculties of your mind instead of emotion.

This thread is not intended to power you with some sort of advice or mystical technique.....the point of the thread is to allow you to think and be made aware of fact. Now onwards.....
It was a post using a fictitious scenario in which we used the typical beta chump as the main character. It was a thread to get men involved into thinking and sharing opinions. Instead you pluck out one sentence and put it all over the place without proper context. But what else should we expect.

You are an intellectual lightweight. Always have been. So yes.....case is in fact closed.

TheException

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
YOU are missing the point. She will always be in the mood if you are doing it right. A woman who wants you is stimulated by you all of the time.
Such a moronic statement.

So if one's girlfriend has a miscarriage, she will still want to have sex later that night?

If a girlfriend's parent dies....she is still expected to sleep with you the very same day?

I could do this all day pal.
This is why your posts are all from a perspective of failure, and we know you were asking for help on it in case #2, but came out swinging in a passive-aggressive way at people as a form of deflection.
Ohhhh so I see. TheException doesn't know what he is trying to say. Only Danger can translate what he really means. Got it!

I assume then, that you view all fictitious scenarios as a passive aggressive way, that whoever the OP is....they REALLY are just seeking advice and are just scared to ask? So we must all talk in first person all the time! Got it!

May I ask you something? Are you a manager at McDonalds? I'm just taking a shot in the dark...figured it's worth it.

Boxer00

Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
Look at all of the lies you have to resort to, because like all feminists, you hate the word "slut".
LOL @ feminist and @ hate the word "slut". I've been trying to get you to define the term slut for months. You're scared to death to define it for some odd reason. Then you make up lies saying I "hate" the word and want men to marry sluts. It's you who hates the word "slut" since you refuse to define the term evading it then disappearing like Houdini.

I haven't made up any lies. You live with a fat divorced woman whom you shame into losing weight, you refuse to define the term slut, make up lies, defame a person's character, always looking to argue with people, evade the tough questions you refuse to answer, then you disappear like Houdini hidng from the answers you refuse to give, have no experience with women, nobody takes you seriously in the forum. All of those are facts pal.

Danger said:
  • I outed you as a sock puppet, and everyone knows it.
  • I outed Exception as the guy who gives terrible advice and who's gf doesn't get laid. And everyone knows it.
LOL. You've outed nothing and everybody knows you're trying to defame my character. We all know you're a keyboard jockey who uses lies to defame a person's character when you lost your argument.

You've been outed as a keyboard jockey who's only source for sex is a fat divorced woman.

Danger said:
My proof is all in your own words. All you have are lies. Post up and prove what you say, I dare you.
LOL you dare me. The guy who refuses to answer any questions about sluts dares me.

If you think women aren't having more sex today with more partners, then it's obvious you know nothing about women. Girls today have a higher sexual partner number count than girls did years ago. When girls are starting to have sex at 14, they are going to have a higher number count when they get into their mid 20's. But you take my quote out of context and make yourself look like an idiot. You're angry women are having sex and you call them sluts for doing it.

G_Govan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TheException said:
What do I give a damn what Govan thinks? You pull one kid out of the whole forums and thrust him up as proof that you are correct?
I haven't been a "kid" in 20 years, but let me be clear. I'm not making any claims about who is and isn't a KJ. I've seen Danger pull out quotes before on various posters and thought it was quite an entertaining strategy in outing people.

Whether or not anyone believes it is up to them to decide. As I said, I have no dog in this fight.

I don't know you from Adam and don't follow your posts or anyone else's for that matter, at least not very closely. What little I do remember is usually because the topic was rather "hot."

logicallefty

Reaction score
Any arguments on closing this thread?

No Lefty.

Great, thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.