Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arggghhh... David DeAngelo and his LOSER ad...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time I come to SS lately I see this big ad with a picture of a woman making the "L" sign (for "loser") over her forehead.

It's DeAngelo's "Double Your Dating". I went to the site and tried to send a rebuke for creating ads disrespecting men, and the site very cleverly filters out such emails and doesn't allow them to be delivered.

Are you guys getting this ad too, or am I the only "loser" here? :cuss:

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman did that to me I'd have zero interest in her and either ignore her or tell her to fVck off, depending on the circumstances. That particular ad also tells me that this guy is not a self-respecting man. If you're encouraging men to try to win over these kinds of women (disrespectful, with a bad attitude), then you need to work on yourself. You're either a snake of a salesman and only care about marketing to sell your product or you're a wimp who feels like you should try to win over these kinds of low-quality women.

If you're trying to convey a positive message in your products, then you shouldn't use advertising that implies or subcommunicates the opposite of the message you supposedly believe in. You're either a marketing hypocrite who worships the dollar and will compromise what you believe in, just to make a buck, or you're a weak-minded fool. Just my two-cents.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've nailed it. Very well said. We lost Eben (David D) long ago. He's a genius marketer but doesn't give a crap about the realities that men face.

Anyway, repped.

Edit: No soup for you. Looks like I've got to spread a little love elsewhere first. Good post.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's disgusting to look at

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get the same ad Atom, and I find it disturbing as well.

I realize that he doesnt give a fvck about men and in order to "double his wallet" is ready to use those same insecurities which sabotaged the emotional life of many men, because lets talk honestly most men self esteem is fvcked up because of cvnts like that at high school.

Sure we have sosuave which unveil the truth but most guys dont and still suffer because of it, well I find it unfair to play on people fear and insecurities in order to get their money, thats not market or a purchase thats no different than blackmail and manipulation.

And most of all those behaviours should not be accepted nor encouraged, wheter its a L on a forehead or any other sign of cvntitude, its just useless cruelty.

Let me be clear marketing by itself is a discipline about manipulation but a thing is that ad which shows a sexy girl and says "be the bad guy girls love" and an other different thing is push back to their high school time
some lonely guys and stress them about it.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
You guys are ALL losers. Because you don't have Google Chrome's AdBlock installed.

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing to think a guy who's only had two girlfriend's in his life still rakes in millions of dollars selling dating advice.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
You guys are ALL losers. Because you don't have Google Chrome's AdBlock installed.
You, my friend, are a marketing genius. ::Holds an L up to his forehead and points to self:: Shame on me! :p

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Yep!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think those ads are based on location, unless of course Atom was visiting central Europe back then.

B

BeDJ

Am I the only one that sees agency ads with numbers in my area code? Aside from the ads with generic chicks, of course.

Time to take out the tinfoil hat.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Edit: No soup for you. Looks like I've got to spread a little love elsewhere first. Good post.
Ooh Yeah baby spread your love on me!:cool:

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup i have adblocker with firefox, i dont see any ads at all, its great

englishman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw that ad and I thought same thing, using sh1t like that to try sell stuff is disgusting.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The_DukeDEvlin said:
It's amazing to think a guy who's only had two girlfriend's in his life still rakes in millions of dollars selling dating advice.
He was an armchair guru and a closet homo who made millions rehashing info. from other PUA's and seduction forums. David D. is a marketing genius and nothing more. I saw photos of him with his wife. He's too damn ugly to be a player.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, I see ads that say "Are you TOO interesting and attractive? Click here to tone down your persona and find peace."

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those ads are served up by Google. They are extremely easy to track and measure ROI. Which means that regardless of your own personal feelings about that ad, it's working.

meaning that enough guys are clicking on it, and ending up buying his stuff, that it's making him more money than it costs him to have it displayed.

As far as rehashing information, that's pretty much what every entrepreneur has done since the dawn of time. Pepsi copied coke, Whopper copied Big Mac, and iPod copied Walkman.

That's what I absolutely love about the free market. For every guy who looks at that ad and thinks, "that's absolutely disgusting," there's probably plenty of guys who clicked on it, bought some of his products, and found them useful on some level.

Anybody can sell anything so long as there's people willing to pay.

God Bless Capitalism!

ArcBound

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Modern life is driven by emotions, and specifically fear.

X political party wants your vote so they can keep Y from destroying country!
Y political party wants your vote so X doesn't pass super evil bill against your rights!
You are going to raped in your own home! Buy this complex alarm system which basically calls the police!
You will look ugly unless you get the new Jordans, Coach, Versace, Rolex, insert material good here!
Women are mystical creatures who think mysteriously and luckily my magical ebook tells you exactly how to decode them!

Even on SoSuave you can see it. Theoretically arguing and debate should be based on logic and not emotions, but time and time has shown again that it starts with emotion, then you use logic to support the position you derived from your emotions. It's the rationalization hamster of society. DeAngelo is using that just like every other marketer, politician, person who wants something from you whether its your vote, time or your money.