Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Arggghhh... David DeAngelo and his LOSER ad...

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marketing 101:

Step 1: Make prospect feel bad emotionally
Step 2: Offer product that will fix emotional need
Step 3: Profit

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vice said:
Marketing 101:

Step 1: Make prospect feel bad emotionally
Step 2: Offer product that will fix emotional need
Step 3: Profit
I'd argue that step 1 won't work unless prospect ALREADY feels bad emotionally, at least on some level.

I doubt some guy surfing the net while getting blown by one of his hot gf's is going to feel like a loser when he sees DD's add.

coachD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dust 2 Dust said:
He was an armchair guru and a closet homo who made millions rehashing info. from other PUA's and seduction forums. David D. is a marketing genius and nothing more. I saw photos of him with his wife. He's too damn ugly to be a player.

His stuff seems really good. I'm going through it right now. Fortunately I didn't have to pay because it's so readily available on youtube and other sites. Today I decided to see if he was for real and I'm getting a lot of what you guys are saying.

I'm really getting frustrated. I'm having success in bars and out and about, but they FLAKE. Damn. WTH? On top of that I don't know who to trust. Everybody is so vague. I'm this close to going back to my xbox and saying f the world.