Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are You Pursuing A Trust Fund Chick?

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So, ye ole SoSuavers, this is my latest discovery. The Trust Fund Chick. Lately I've encountered quite a few. You aren't necessarily doomed for failure with these girls, but it doesn't look good for you, since they come from a decently wealthy lifestyle with a certain sense of natural-born-entitlement. Here's a breakdown:

• They're under 30 and live in a ridiculously expensive part of your town.
  • The artist.
  • The DJ.
  • The entrepreneur.
  • The girl who wears cheap yoga pants and flip flops, then speeds off in an Audi R8.
  • The girl who seems oh-so-down-to-earth, then has pictures of herself canoodling with major Hollywood stars on her Instagram. Seriously, I shıt you not.
  • The professional something-or-other who knows nothing of that field, yet has better clientele than someone who's been in business for 40 years.
  • The ones who take quick weekend getaways to Ibiza for 3 weeks.
  • They starve and eat Spam several nights a month until mom replenishes the account at the end of the month. It's gourmet takeout after that for another few weeks.

Ok, you get the idea. Shıt's outta control. Now, not to discourage you from trying to stick your hog in their taco, but do remember that these girls will have a certain sense of entitlement in their demeanor. A certain sense of power because they can buy your entire house and everything you own with a phone call to mommy. You're gonna have to work them real well, and up your game 110% just to get your willy wet.

The chances of you getting shot down are pretty great because you'll never be on par with her status, even though she looks poor and trashy at first glance. You have to rely on smoke and mirrors heavily for this one, so study your targets (if you can) and make sure your energy is well worth investing.

Most likely, mom and dad have a Bartholomew Thurston the 3rd waiting in the wings for her back in Connecticut. Tread with caution

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great post

Yea they're everywhere here in the NY/NJ/CT area. A lot of them make faux-poverty an art form though. I mean they really want you to think they are at least middle class...or work hard for their money and have the same worries and troubles the rest of us do. But yea they just cant help themselves...off to Barcelona for the SUMMER. I mean I struggle just taking my two weeks...so how do they take off 3 months? Simple, the flake out of working as a 100k assistant at daddies law firm and just bolt. And when theyre ready to head home for the fall the job will be waiting for her.

And yes I chuckle whenever I see one of them as a 23 year old fresh out of college 200k marketing manager working at daddies frat buddies firm. With 4 months paid vacation and a grueling 10-3:30 schedule. It's amazing how these ivy league old boys networks make sure little Samantha is always well taken care of.

_sideways_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Theres something to be said for a good hearted woman after all.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my wife's a trust fund chick. doesn't fit one of the critiera you mentioned. lol you're basically red flagging women from good upbringings lol.

trust fund doesn't imply wealth, just responsible parents. my parents in laws aren't rich, they've worked their asses off for their entire lifves to carve out a comfortable living and passed it on to their 2 kids.

good lord this site.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
and not for nothing but hypothetically speaking let's say any thing you said WAS true.. isn't that the exact woman the sosuave DJ should be targeting? women who ren't out for a man's money and are looking for dudes that are fun with game?

Sosuave is anti work for a woman. that's all it is. no one here want to put any effort into getting anything and throw hissy fits when women don't drop their panties at first sight. Any woman worth a **** you are going to have to bring something, to the table.

HowardHughesDicaprio

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why yes I am, they are practically the kind of girls I pursue right now. plenty of them can be found getting their drinks from starbucks, that is what I have noticed. Problem is, I find that white guys and some black guys have a realistic shot with these women. One of my friends is a black guy dating this blonde who looks good and has a rich dad. I wish I was black so I could walk around and smack women with my BBC. That said, im not black :(

So my question is this OP, how do you get these chicks if you are a part of a race they usually look down on the idea of dating or being with?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
my wife's a trust fund chick. doesn't fit one of the critiera you mentioned. lol you're basically red flagging women from good upbringings lol.

trust fund doesn't imply wealth, just responsible parents. my parents in laws aren't rich, they've worked their asses off for their entire lifves to carve out a comfortable living and passed it on to their 2 kids.

good lord this site.
I just found the first BB post in 12 years I:

a) fully read.
b) agree with.

I think I'm gonna need Jaylan's fainting couch.

Although to be fair and if I'm not mistaken I think the OP's describing the average blue state trust fund baby who's busy "finding herself" not the type you're talking about backbreaker.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe I haven't dated enough girls to experience this but I think it's not actually the better off people who are doing this.

My first proper girlfriend when I was 18ish came from a really rich family. They had the works, her dad had multiple super cars and they lived in a house/mansion. By the time she was 18 she had 4 cars and a motorbike, it was ridiculous. She was in a completely different world to myself. By definition she was a princess but in reality, she was a normal person. Her dad was a prick but she was quite normal, there was no "daddy won't pay for this" or that crap. She had friends from all types of backgrounds.

I hang out with rich girls quite a lot and weirdly enough it's the ones with the most money who are most down to earth. The ones who feel like they have something to prove are bratty, generally *****y and spend more money on ridiculous purchases. One of my best friends comes from a wealthy family and I was friends with her for a good few months before I realised what kind of background she came from and was surprised because she was just normal, no sense of entitlement or anything like that. Her dad's a multimillionaire but you would never guess it.

So from what I've seen, the people who have something to brag about don't because they don't need to, the proofs in the pudding. Those who are there but not quite feel like they have to make a point that they are keeping up with the best.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
So from what I've seen, the people who have something to brag about don't because they don't need to, the proofs in the pudding. Those who are there but not quite feel like they have to make a point that they are keeping up with the best.
True.

And it's the same thing when it comes to guys who are successful with women and who get laid whenever they want. they don't brag about it because they don't need to! that mean they are not seeking other people approval.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I just found the first BB post in 12 years I:

a) fully read.
b) agree with.

I think I'm gonna need Jaylan's fainting couch.

Although to be fair and if I'm not mistaken I think the OP's describing the average blue state trust fund baby who's busy "finding herself" not the type you're talking about backbreaker.
Yes, exactly. If you live in a small town it may not apply to that particular area.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

good lord this site.
i dont think he was referring to the type of trust fund chick your wife is.. he means the stereotypical super rich ones, even though your wife is a 'trust fund' chick in the sense that parents have passed on to their kids.

big weezy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Maybe I haven't dated enough girls to experience this but I think it's not actually the better off people who are doing this.

My first proper girlfriend when I was 18ish came from a really rich family. They had the works, her dad had multiple super cars and they lived in a house/mansion. By the time she was 18 she had 4 cars and a motorbike, it was ridiculous. She was in a completely different world to myself. By definition she was a princess but in reality, she was a normal person. Her dad was a prick but she was quite normal, there was no "daddy won't pay for this" or that crap. She had friends from all types of backgrounds.

I hang out with rich girls quite a lot and weirdly enough it's the ones with the most money who are most down to earth. The ones who feel like they have something to prove are bratty, generally *****y and spend more money on ridiculous purchases. One of my best friends comes from a wealthy family and I was friends with her for a good few months before I realised what kind of background she came from and was surprised because she was just normal, no sense of entitlement or anything like that. Her dad's a multimillionaire but you would never guess it.

you're from london too so you must know about the european business school/regents business school kids who drive lamborghini's to class every day?

they are most certainly not down to earth.. super super rich and behave so badly. unless you're one of their 'set' and have the material goods to prove it they're the most difficult women to pick up.

p.s. which part of london are you from btw? you know the kensington and chelsea rich kids are very different from same the hampstead jewish princesses. i usually find the educated ones are more humble and want to work hard to take their family one gen further (although impossible as their parents are super rich) lot of pressure to match that success.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the title should say are you perusing a stuck up chick

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big weezy said:
you're from london too so you must know about the european business school/regents business school kids who drive lamborghini's to class every day?

they are most certainly not down to earth.. super super rich and behave so badly. unless you're one of their 'set' and have the material goods to prove it they're the most difficult women to pick up.

p.s. which part of london are you from btw? you know the kensington and chelsea rich kids are very different from same the hampstead jewish princesses. i usually find the educated ones are more humble and want to work hard to take their family one gen further (although impossible as their parents are super rich) lot of pressure to match that success.
So what kind of venues do you go to meet these women in London? (I sometimes find myself in London).

They might be hard to pickup for someone like me without the material resources to backup but its better to take a pop rather then pass.