Are you a day 1 or day 2 guy? (or 3+)

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curious what your style for picking up chicks is. I've found that I consistently do better if I end the first date on a good note and play it cool until the next date. Whenever I try to pull the same night I usually end up with some sort of resistance that I can't bypass. Even with proper escalation the girls don't want to come back to my place. I usually have to set the stage on the second date. It's been like this for the last 3 years.

I want to be able to pull the first night and I understand that most quality girls don't put out right away, not really looking for a "keeper" right now...just ONS.

What I'm trying to get at is...how do I turn myself from a "day 2" guy to a "day 1 guy"? Possibly I need to build more comfort?

LeonSK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always try finish the deal on Day 1, but if I sense strong resistance, I play it cool. Another problem is you may not have turned the girls on, not enough kissing or other plays before you try to engage in sexual contact. Try being a little patient and keeping it flow instead of thinking "I need to fxxx her tonight". Once you turn her on, zero resistance.

Starfvcks 64

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually can get sex night one except that I find the girls are usually on their periods. I'm sure girls use that as an excuse all the time, but I get far enough to know that they're not lying.

Seems kind of weird though.

RagingBalls

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not consistent for me. Some girls with high IL are in day 1-2, while there are some girls that after day 1 i lost interest in pursuing them. The most memorable i had was banging 2 different girls(plates)and i got them both on day 1 a few days apart and later on i discovered that they're cousins through their myspace :D . Got into a mess with that one. lol

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only day ones I have pulled include a very fun evening. If we go out and totally vibe and have a great time it's gonna happen..

benogan

Don Juan
Reaction score
read some stuff on end game. are you escalating physically during Day1?

Top Bottom