Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we crazy?

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
''OMG she wouldn't suck my thick snake when I told her too. My life is falling apart after having a relationship for three years. I'm going to punish her with two weeks no contact. That will learn that stupid woman a lesson. Never disrespect the needs of my thick snake. See? Women are vil, I will never marry a woman in my life. What do you guys think?''
Can someone rep this fool down please?

Darko, you and your crazy bubble can leave any time you want. This is not what this site is about at ALL.

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
But how do I know that one "social convention" is just that, and not something which is just . . . "right". I mean, race supremacy is against social conventions, but who knows if they (any given race) aren't right?
Nature is not egalitarian. There is no reason to believe that all traits are evenly distributed among all the races. That being said, even if we could find a biological proof that one race was better at something than another, it is human values (not nature) that would determine what is or is not done.

Asians, as a group, are actually smarter than white people. This knowledge alone doesn't tell us anything about what we should DO about it.

SamePendo said:
st_99, wasn't the nazi movement a way to have peace?
The nazi's were a labor union.

SamePendo said:
J Darko, supposing that we are misogynists . . how do you know it's wrong? Maybe misogynists are enlightened?
One of big problems most people have is understanding that there is a separation between fact and value.

For example: it is a fact that there are twice as many men with a genius IQ than there are women. Ok, so what morally does this fact tell us? It doesn't tell us anything actually. At least not by itself.

So if we can look at nature and say "women really are more selfish and narcissistic than men" this is just a statement of fact but it doesn't tell us what we should do.

Should we then control women? Or perhaps we should avoid them? Or maybe we should be playah's like Roissy?

My point is, even if it is a fact that women are more selfish than men it would be our values that make us a misogynist or not.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
Can someone rep this fool down please?

Darko, you and your crazy bubble can leave any time you want. This is not what this site is about at ALL.
Apparently it's about reputation then. Strange, because I thought this site teaches you to be indifferent about what other people think. ;)

No, this site shouldn't be about this at all, but it is. I see these kind of posts every day. In fact, you prove my point with your post. You have hundreds of posts on this board, yet you are still caring about other people's reputation. Do you think anyone in real life cares about your rep or mine on this board? No.

So you see, there's a huge cap between this board and reality. That's why people think the stuff on this board is crazy.

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
So you see, there's a huge cap between this board and reality. That's why people think the stuff on this board is crazy.
There's a huge gap between most of the stuff on the internet and reality. There's a huge gap between most of the stuff on TV or in the news and reality. There's a huge gap between neighborhood gossip and reality. There's a huge gap between religion and reality. There's a huge gap between anything politicians say and reality.

Basically you can take anything on here however you want to take it. All it is is people posting sh!t.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
PappyS, in part you're right. Things are what we make of them, in the end. However, we can steer these interpretations a bit in the right direction we like.

I propose to be less bitter about women, so more visitors will see this board as a way to fall in love with women again, the healthy way, and less visitors will see this board as a way to take revenge on women for something they have done to themselves. It's not the women's fault. It's ours. We, everyone on this board, we came here because we have forgotten who we are. We don't learn anything about women, we never will, no we learn about ourselves instead. Being bitter about women means you are bitter about yourself.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
PRMoon: ok, so some movements are very restrictive on its "participants". But does that mean they are wrong? What if the DJ philosophy (or whatever philosophy) is actually wrong? I do get your point though.
Well that really depends on your definition of "wrong". I think neo-nazi's and KKK members generally the entire cast of storm front are "wrong" because they preach hate in order to sustain themselves. I think bringing deliberate harm upon other people for no other reason then "this is the way it should be" is stupid and yes very wrong. I also believe fundamentalist Mormonism is wrong because in order to sustain itself, others (whom they have no regard for) must suffer the fat of their exercise.

For the same reason I don't think the PUA society is wrong. Here we have a people who put themselves out there and are more often then not brutalized by another set of people. Most of the guys and gals who show up here are really trying to figure out where they went wrong when relating to the opposite sex. I don't think that's wrong because they're not trying to bring harm to anyone else or displace harm in bettering themselves.

It's also true that some people come here with the intention of dominating the opposite sex for nothing more then pleasure. I'll admit that even I have been spiteful of women for one stupid reason or another but typically when you reach that apex where you're holding all the cards you really start to think about why you wanted to be in this position in the first place and enlightenment shines down upon you. These days I'm around guys who are older then me and have almost zero consideration for girls and tons of resentment but it's because they were never in a position where they could see where coming from and able to play upon the ins and outs of why they act the way they do. I do considerably better not only meeting and relating to single girls that I meet out but also with girls who are in relationships, couples in general, and really the overall social standing because I've picked up so much about how to click with people since coming here. If having a better social standing with people should be in anyway considered "wrong" then f*ck being "right".

PappyS

Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
I propose to be less bitter about women, so more visitors will see this board as a way to fall in love with women again, the healthy way.
Men who blindly love women will be the same ones to become the most bitter when they get screwed over by the woman in question.

Back to the main topic, there is some interesting stuff here. Then there is also some weird, retarded sh!t on this board as well. The enormous anti-masturbation thread is one example.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
J. Darko said:
Strange, because I thought this site teaches you to be indifferent about what other people think. ;)
I am indifferent, hence the high reputation points. You think I give a crap? It just looks nice.

I'm more worried about the crap you're spewing on the board. We need less noise here on the boards and you're contributing to it. There's less good stuff getting through.

NO. REALLLLY? OMG, this is news to me.

Most of us sane individuals here realize the difference between a forum and reality. The crazy ones are the ones that CANNOT tell the difference. We have very many sane people here with healthy, REAL lives.

J. Darko said:
I propose to be less bitter about women, so more visitors will see this board as a way to fall in love with women again, the healthy way, and less visitors will see this board as a way to take revenge on women for something they have done to themselves. It's not the women's fault. It's ours. We, everyone on this board, we came here because we have forgotten who we are. We don't learn anything about women, we never will, no we learn about ourselves instead. Being bitter about women means you are bitter about yourself.
I agree with most of this. But how exactly do you fall in love with women in the healthy way? Show me a healthy relationship with an average woman, that is like you describe.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
it is human values (not nature) that would determine what is or is not done. . . . it would be our values that make us a misogynist or not.
And how do you know if your values are "correct" (or right or whatever word), and we are actually not "crazy" by having those values?

PRMoon said:
Well that really depends on your definition of "wrong".
Exactly. What if I think that KKKs and fundementalist mormons are "right"? How do I know if either of us, you or me, are "crazy" (or another related word)?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
And how do you know if your values are "correct" (or right or whatever word), and we are actually not "crazy" by having those values?
The same way we know anything else is true about reality.

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most guys here are pretty sane, but I do see some nutcases running around here.
Most guys take this DJ junk waaay too seriously. Everything they do is about how to be some BS "alpha male" which is a Bullsh1t term in itself. anyone who strives to be this is insane. Alpha males with people is all relative. On these boards, the mods are alpha. In you're house (if you own one that is and aren't a homeless twit) you're the alpha male. At work, it's your boss. At the bar, it's the owner. Women can be fvckin alpha too. see how retarded and stupid this is? Just be cool and give a damn about this sh1t. Most of the success I had wit chicks came from NOT following the BS posted by some of the idiots here, but just doing what works for the situation.

even the dudes with lots of rep points can screw up info sometimes. I think a lot of guys here are obsessed with sex to the point about everything they do revolves around sex. shouldn't you be friends with a girl first instead of focusing on just fvcking her?

lakeshore

Don Juan
Reaction score
SexxiKing777 said:
I think most guys here are pretty sane, but I do see some nutcases running around here.
Most guys take this DJ junk waaay too seriously. Everything they do is about how to be some BS "alpha male" which is a Bullsh1t term in itself. anyone who strives to be this is insane. Alpha males with people is all relative. On these boards, the mods are alpha. In you're house (if you own one that is and aren't a homeless twit) you're the alpha male. At work, it's your boss. At the bar, it's the owner. Women can be fvckin alpha too. see how retarded and stupid this is? Just be cool and give a damn about this sh1t. Most of the success I had wit chicks came from NOT following the BS posted by some of the idiots here, but just doing what works for the situation.
You're right, people need to relax a bit and stop being robots. Nothing wrong with trying to improve yourself and get some pointers but ultimately everything is situational like you said.

For example, most of what I read here is maintain your cool and act like you don't care if a chic rejects your advances and what not. I had a HB come by my house for a bit after we had gone out. I started to get sexual with her and she flat out rejected me and said she had to leave. I threw a hissy fit, grabbed her by the arm, threw her out, and slammed the door shut.

The next day I banged her. Go figure. :rolleyes:

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
I am indifferent, hence the high reputation points. You think I give a crap? It just looks nice.

I'm more worried about the crap you're spewing on the board. We need less noise here on the boards and you're contributing to it. There's less good stuff getting through.

Most of us sane individuals here realize the difference between a forum and reality. The crazy ones are the ones that CANNOT tell the difference. We have very many sane people here with healthy, REAL lives.

I agree with most of this. But how exactly do you fall in love with women in the healthy way? Show me a healthy relationship with an average woman, that is like you describe.
Like I said: the gap shouldn't be there. You're entitled to your opinion that my post is ''noise'', but so am I to my school of thought I think my posts are a necessery contribution. But you know what? Are goal is one and the same. You want more quality posts and so do I, by exterminate the hate for women.

A healthy way to fall in love with women is to enjoy the illusion. Knowing it's just an illusion, you can walk away anytime you want without feeling sad. In the mean time, anything goes and nothing matters.

Love her habit of buying useless things. Love how she spends half an hour in the bathroom while you are ready to go. Embrace her complaining about her girlfriend who bought the exact same purse. Laugh about her asking if that dress makes her look fat. These are the things that make her happy and you want a happy girl right? It means you get more *******s.

Also hug her for using strategies to make you feel guilty and kiss her to praise her feminist ideas about putting men down. Hey, at least she's clever and stands up for something in her life. And if you can't take it, well, you can always walk away happy. Then she isn't a ***** for disrespecting you, or a slut for f*cking two guys behind your back. No, bad mindset. You just think like well, I had a great time with her, she did what was right for her and I'm going to do what's right for me. Au revoir and off you go to meet the next illusion. No need for hate.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:

Like I said: the gap shouldn't be there. You're entitled to your opinion that my post is ''noise'', but so am I to my school of thought and I think my posts are a necessery contribution. But you know what? Are goal is one and the same. You want more quality posts and so do I, by exterminating the hate for women.

A healthy way to fall in love with women is to enjoy the illusion. Knowing it's just an illusion, you can walk away anytime you want without feeling sad. In the mean time, anything goes and nothing matters. There's no need to hate, because it doesn't make you happy.

Love her habit of buying useless things. Love how she spends half an hour in the bathroom while you are ready to go. Embrace her complaining about her girlfriend who bought the exact same purse. Laugh about her asking if that dress makes her look fat. These are the things that make her happy and you want a happy girl right? It means you get more blow jobs.

Also hug her for using strategies to make you feel guilty and kiss her to praise her feminist ideas about putting men down. Hey, at least she's clever and stands up for something in her life. And if you can't take it, well, you can always walk away happy. Then she isn't a ***** for disrespecting you, or a slut for f*cking two guys behind your back. No, bad mindset. You just think like well, I had a great time with her, she did what was right for her and I'm going to do what's right for me. Au revoir and off you go to meet the next illusion. No need for hate.

And personally, I'd rather like to call a girl whenever I feel like. The rules, the games, it gives you the mindset of a chess player, constantly thinking about your every move. Instead, have a life without worry. Hug her all day, buy her flowers and massage her feet. If things go bad, walk away. There's always a next girl.

Now an example from Sosuave. Look at this thread .

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=170212

This guy doesn't get sex from his girlfriend. See how the famous Rollo Tomassi reacts? Dump that b!tch he says. Why is she a b!tch? Is she an evil woman for getting bored? No, she didn't do anything wrong! She doesn't deserve to be hated. He's the one who's at fault. He's boring. That's why she doesn't have sex with him. That's why a post with ''dump that b!tch'' is a low quality post. It's focus is on the woman, but the focus should be on the man. Exterminate the hate, amplify male happiness --> a better sosuave board.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
I remember a while back reading a thread about some guy who realized that what we talk about is NOT normal. He was a this party and said something that is like breathing here, but in "real life" is TOTALLY unacceptable.

So, are we here crazy? More than that, are we right?

I've read that terrorists have their chatrooms and stuff like that. What is really different between them and us? Assuming they don't take human life hehe.
No, crazy isn't the correct term.

Have you ever heard the saying, "too far in the forest to see the trees"? That's a better way to describe the affliction this message board suffers from.

I've been browsing these boards for years, shifting from being a lurker to a steady contributor. Problems that people here view as major issues and huge obstructions to society usually are being blown out of proportion. Things like The Matrix, feminism and the death of masculinity are problems that our society suffers from, but they aren't the life-or-death issues that people here make them out to be. They seem like monumental problems to posters on these boards because many of us never developed confidence at a young age, suffered from AFC-dom, etc., etc.

I think there are also a lot of guys here who just don't get out much, who are forum people before they are real-life people. They have a tendency to make mole hills seem like mountains. They suffer the same narcissistic disillusions that conspiracy theorists suffer from: They aren't really concerned about the conspiracy theory they obsess over, rather, they just get off on the idea of being "in" on a "secret" that most of society isn't privy to (like "The Matrix"). This is why a lot of the dudes who you see posting here have 9/11 truthist quotes and videos in their sigs.

That said, if you read that and you're worried you're getting trapped in the SoSuave bubble, it's probably best that you take a break from the board. :nervous:

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
That said, if you read that and you're worried you're getting trapped in the SoSuave bubble, it's probably best that you take a break from the board. :nervous:
Actually this question was made as general as possible because it originally wasn't designed to ask if "following" this community was "crazy", it was about other crazy beliefs.

Luthor Rex said:
The same way we know anything else is true about reality.
Which is . . ?

SexxiKing777

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
Actually this question was made as general as possible because it originally wasn't designed to ask if "following" this community was "crazy", it was about other crazy beliefs.

Which is . . ?
I think that was his point

Forty0ztoFreedom

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm starting to agree that there's a bit of a bubble here . . a lot of it concerns "nexting" and "red flags" or whatever. It makes me preoccupied with HER behavior, instead of just having fun and doing what I want. Its like, "I won't be disrespected! How dare she not respond to a text!" This made me all reactive recently and I just got creepy. Not cool.

There also seems to be an avoidance of getting hurt here. The underlying belief that the girl is still on top . . that we should avoid risk of being rejected. I can still smell it on here sometimes.

Couple this with instances in real life that do not jive with the 'rules' you read about . .

I'm not saying this place isn't miles ahead of the AFC belief system, I'm just saying its not perfect. I think it should be compared and contrasted with your own REAL LIFE, and modified to suit yourself.

DavenJuan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
No, crazy isn't the correct term.

Have you ever heard the saying, "too far in the forest to see the trees"? That's a better way to describe the affliction this message board suffers from.

I've been browsing these boards for years, shifting from being a lurker to a steady contributor. Problems that people here view as major issues and huge obstructions to society usually are being blown out of proportion. Things like The Matrix, feminism and the death of masculinity are problems that our society suffers from, but they aren't the life-or-death issues that people here make them out to be. They seem like monumental problems to posters on these boards because many of us never developed confidence at a young age, suffered from AFC-dom, etc., etc.

I think there are also a lot of guys here who just don't get out much, who are forum people before they are real-life people. They have a tendency to make mole hills seem like mountains. They suffer the same narcissistic disillusions that conspiracy theorists suffer from: They aren't really concerned about the conspiracy theory they obsess over, rather, they just get off on the idea of being "in" on a "secret" that most of society isn't privy to (like "The Matrix"). This is why a lot of the dudes who you see posting here have 9/11 truthist quotes and videos in their sigs.

:up:

mikey, youve come a long way brother...

Phenomenal One

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll agree that some things are analyzed to much and are kept as some sort of secret or big truth the few know about. but i won't argue with the sucess it's gotten for alot of members here.

I don't expect to go into long discussions in face-to-face encounters, but that's just how it's always been and probably always will be.

I heard about testing, red flags & frame control long before i knew there was even an internet.

a lot of it concerns "nexting" and "red flags" or whatever. It makes me preoccupied with HER behavior, instead of just having fun and doing what I want. Its like, "I won't be disrespected! How dare she not respond to a text!" This made me all reactive recently and I just got creepy. Not cool.
Yes, you should have fun but watch your back.

I don't think that guys should be really looking for reasons to next or for red flags but when something comes up they should'nt bury their heads in sand and act like they know nothing either.