Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are we crazy?

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember a while back reading a thread about some guy who realized that what we talk about is NOT normal. He was a this party and said something that is like breathing here, but in "real life" is TOTALLY unacceptable.

So, are we here crazy? More than that, are we right?

I've read that terrorists have their chatrooms and stuff like that. What is really different between them and us? Assuming they don't take human life hehe.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are here to try to better our lives and others as well. How can that be wrong? Of course the average person wont understand this.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
horaholic said:
We are here to try to better our lives and others as well. How can that be wrong? Of course the average person wont understand this.
Terrorists, Scientologists, and Mormons would all argue the same thing.

It's the individual differences in the strategies where people get hung up.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are we crazy? To assess if we are, or are not crazy, we must first define what normal is. What are the boundries of normal, who lays out these boundries and are they carved in stone or flexible?

Trying to figure out NORMAL will drive you crazy!:crazy:

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The more times I say "Man, I couldn't make this sh!t up!" the more I realize that crazy is normal.

But AFC is also normal, and not a coincidence.

So no, it is not we who are crazy; the foundation of all teachings here is seeing things for what they really are and coming to terms with it without becoming a jaded and bitter buzzkill of a guy to be around. This knowledge empowers one to take control of and responsibility for their life. People are "crazy" in that they are truly clueless and live their lives as a sailboat sans rudder, blown in any direction by random winds of fate. We are teaching men to steer their own course.

evoken

Banned
Reaction score
No, we aren't crazy, WOMEN are crazy. We just have to cater to that in order to bang them.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
Terrorists, Scientologists, and Mormons would all argue the same thing.
Exactly my point! What's the difference between what evoken said, and what any given neo-nazi could say/do?

U

user43770

evoken said:
No, we aren't crazy, WOMEN are crazy. We just have to cater to that in order to bang them.

You, my friend, are a fvcking poet.

U

user43770

Visual Darkness said:
There is no difference - white people are defining your parameters of existence - therefore, they are defining your existence!!! MIND CONTROL!!!!

PuertoRican Lover? Hey, bud. Good to have your crazy ass back (not really).

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the insane have the strength to prosper.

Only those who prosper truly judge what is sane.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

It's not about being insane, it's about being 100% dedicated to a challenging but not impossible goal and achieving it by any means necessary. Being insane is being dedicated to a goal that cannot be achieved by any conceivable means or repeatedly attempting to achieve a goal with the same inappropriate means.

DJism is the same: Some guys come to the site thinking that if they apply a few "techniques", the woman they want (they usually have one, and only one, in mind) will be theirs immediately. That's insane. The guys who practice approaching and take time to absorb the deeper meaning of DJism (i.e. what it means to be a man) are merely constructing means by which they will achieve their goals with womoen.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rollo Tomassi said:

Something like "the victorious are the ones who write history"?

Luthor Rex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to realize that a lot of the things talked about on this forum are TABOO for most people.

A taboo is a strong social prohibition (or ban) relating to any area of human activity or social custom that is sacred and forbidden based on moral judgement and sometimes even religious beliefs. Breaking the taboo is usually considered objectionable or abhorrent by society.
Rollo touches on this when he talks about how we have social conventions that do not allow men to criticize any behavior of women. The kind of strong reaction talking about "game" has on other people, how even smart people turn into emotional fireballs at this subject, tells us we have entered the realm of a taboo subject.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:
You have to realize that a lot of the things talked about on this forum are TABOO for most people.

Rollo touches on this when he talks about how we have social conventions that do not allow men to criticize any behavior of women. The kind of strong reaction talking about "game" has on other people, how even smart people turn into emotional fireballs at this subject, tells us we have entered the realm of a taboo subject.
Actually, little that is on this board is TABOO by American standards. It pretty much conforms to American thought. A love for older tramps and a bunch of extremely emasculation males who have no clue if they even have a role in current America society. Hell, Tiger Woods would feel right at home on here.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The crucial element that separates the DJ forum from the terrorist recruiters, Mormons, Scientology is that this is a place of learning and options. You have a legitimate choice here to follow what ideas you want. I can't pick out 3 DJ's that have the exact same ideals or methodology about what to do when confronted by women and not a single person here has a solid guarantee on the outcome of anything. It's more like check list of things that are highly recommended you try in order to better your opportunities with women and as result bettering your lifestyle. Yes most of it is taboo because getting your head into that mentality is like football practice. By which I mean, most people in the states love to watch football, but nobody wants to talk about what it takes for the players to reach that level of ability through physical and mental training to reach that level of success (I suppose you could interchange any professional sport with football but I like pig skin).
I've said it before and I'll say it again, what is discussed here generally works if applied and the right amount of dedication is put into it. Typically it will work and people in practice will do alright when push comes to shove. WILL it work for EVERYONE who shows up here? Absolutely not. There are still a lot of intangibles that happen in the real world and even with an experience DJ there could be some elements missing that will lead a prospecting DJ to fail. That is the key difference between SS.com and really most pick up sites as opposed to religion and radicalism sites. There is no absolution to being a PUA and it takes a considerable amount of effort and fine tuning to make it all come together.

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No we are not crazy. I love message boards, an exchange of ideas and chatter among people with a common purpose.

BUT, this is just a means to an end.

(JJ)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
interesting topic.

considering the really poor, really shifty definition we have for the word normal, it's tough to address.

but i know exactly what you're all talking about. whenever speaking with a new person, (mostly with guys for this stuff) i always have to feel them out and halfway say things that i think about in this subject just because i don't want to cause a heated discussion about it in most venues.

it's weird, the reason my best friend is my best friend is because i introduced him to the world of game.

the reason my younger sister now thinks of me as a misogynist and a narcissist is because i introduced her to the thought processes of the world of game.

two sides to the coin.

J. Darko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because this forum has lost it's touch with reality. Once upon a time there was some guy, somewhere proposed the idea that you should love women. That you are the problem and not the women.

But now, all that is left are posts by spoiled, bitter, women hating tough guys, opening threads like:

''OMG she wouldn't suck my thick snake when I told her too. My life is falling apart after having a relationship for three years. I'm going to punish her with two weeks no contact. That will learn that stupid woman a lesson. Never disrespect the needs of my thick snake. See? Women are vil, I will never marry a woman in my life. What do you guys think?''

And all the guys go like ''Yaaaayyy, congrats, you are becoming a real DJ'' Hmm yeah right, and then you wonder why outsiders distance themselves from these ideas. Well here's a clue. Maybe they live a real life, while you are masturbating on this forum on a distorted image of reality.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luthor Rex said:

But how do I know that one "social convention" is just that, and not something which is just . . . "right". I mean, race supremacy is against social conventions, but who knows if they (any given race) aren't right? The poor dad rich dad guy talks about freeing yourself from the "social conventions" just as "terrorists" and even pedophiles do!

st_99, wasn't the nazi movement a way to have peace?

PRMoon: ok, so some movements are very restrictive on its "participants". But does that mean they are wrong? What if the DJ philosophy (or whatever philosophy) is actually wrong? I do get your point though.

J Darko, supposing that we are misogynists . . how do you know it's wrong? Maybe misogynists are enlightened?