Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men ever going to act like men again? I'm seriously worried.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Would you have to reach instinctual levels of These males http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uajbdHyI7Rg to be able to conjure primo testosterone...No one sees the gravity of the flippant forgoing of our heritage. Everything's a joke, dare I say, Gay.
Thanks for this- that is a good documentary. After watching a little bit, I felt like going outside and trying to climb walls and fences. You kind of feel ashamed to be a modern man when you look at the animal kingdom.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL at pvssy post above.

More and more I keep seeing evidence that men from the greatest generation were not the way described today by the baby boomers. They were not uptight, rigid, no fun, judgmental racists and sexists.

Watch older movies from the 50s and 60s and watch the men in those movies. You really pick up a strong vibe of "don't give a sh!t".

What I have found is that many of the really older guys are cooler than I thought. I was talking to one just recently and he goes,
"Guess what I got my wife for Valentine's Day?"
Me: "What?"
Old guy: "A pizza! LOL!"
Me: LOL

These really old dudes are hilarious. They all seem to have game naturally.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with military service is the feminists want women in combat units. It's hard to have a manly rite of passage when there are fatties in foxholes.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Watch older movies from the 50s and 60s and watch the men in those movies. You really pick up a strong vibe of "don't give a sh!t".

What I have found is that many of the really older guys are cooler than I thought. I was talking to one just recently and he goes,
"Guess what I got my wife for Valentine's Day?"
Me: "What?"
Old guy: "A pizza! LOL!"
Me: LOL

These really old dudes are hilarious. They all seem to have game naturally.

OF course older dudes are cooler...women had no rights back then and THUS HAD TO KNOW THEIR PLACE

back then a women acts up..she's told once....then SMACK! gets backhand to the face....she cries a bit...then goes back to fixing supper....she has no choice... no ability to talk back to her man...her man ruled her....and the state backed it.

women's rightful place is to be owned by a man

the faggot elite have chosen to challenge this truth and thus women through government have been given power over men...

its funny how men today preach alpha this *holding frame* and all that.....this is all useless unless the UNDERLYING SOCIETY, THE STATE AND LAWS BACK YOU.

today the underlying state backs women 100%....men have become slave labor...they just haven't gotten the memo yet :crackup:

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in the military is a fvcking joke to begin with. I did ROTC for a bit and I couldn't stand this woman "officer" trying to yell at me and tell me what to do. It's so messed up.

Speaking of military I also understand now the mentality of bombing the Japanese. People nowadays say that that was awful, immoral, terrible, evil, etc. How could they do such a thing!

But that wasn't their mentality. The mentality was, stupid Japs are keeping the war going on too long. "Fvck you." Dropped two atomic bombs, Japan surrendered the same day, end of World War 2. How's that for simplicity.

Edit: I read the Wikipedia article and the official government statement was hilarious: The United States called for a surrender of Japan in the Potsdam Declaration on 26 July 1945, threatening Japan with "prompt and utter destruction."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGpIy6lVd6k

Watch the beginning of the clip (not the song, beforehand). He is openly mocking her. "Is he attached, or unattached? "Don't you remember me?" and his face says "Oh yeah whatever."

That's what I'm saying, this generation simply did not give a fvck. By the way I wouldn't date the woman in that clip, too pushy.

Last edited:

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frankly I don't think humans change much from one generation to the next. I have a feeling if we met someone from 5000 years ago they'd seem pretty modern, actually.

The_DukeDEvlin

Don Juan
Reaction score
The plus side is, when everything is operating at 15%, all you have to do is operate at 25% to stand head and shoulders over everyone else

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Zarky said:
Frankly I don't think humans change much from one generation to the next. I have a feeling if we met someone from 5000 years ago they'd seem pretty modern, actually.
Bullsh!t. Kowtowing to the feminine imperative, chickbook, skinny jeaned hipster faggots, "rape culture", her "career", she's my equal, white knights/mangina's, progtards, homo obsession would nary have been a single thought among a man 5000 years ago. All your SWPL chickspeak of "Wow..just wows, Ummms, OMG's and smiley faces would probably have seen you KO'd back then. Not to mention the no brainer of today's men having dwindling testosterone levels compared to their forefathers.

As a matter of fact all threats to a tribes welfare (all the above basically) would have seen you either killed or exiled in all likelyhood.

Faggotizing our ancestors is a low blow even for you Snarky.

You remind me of those feminist hags trying to rewrite history. Einsteins wife was just as intelligent as him, women were "oppressed" and all that jazz.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO social networking and texting is for girls. You can start by pulling the plug on that sh!t.

If a mate back in the mid 90's (when I was teen) asked me what I thought about some girl ignoring his last text or was stressing over the many ways he could interpret a response to something, then he'd get ripped apart for being a f!*king girl.

WrEcKLeSS2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The bottom line is that women used to have no power and then "needed" men to survive and were totally dependent on us. This goes back many thousands of years. I guess around 40 or 50 years ago is when everything changed. Women starting working and going to college more often and nowadays, they do not need us to survive.

Men have grown astronomically weaker and less dominant. In a sense, we have been feminized. Look at what happens when women have authority over men, they abuse it in many cases and only hire women.

I'm not against women working and having careers of their own. I am against men becoming too passive and submissive to women. We need to get back to the cave man days when we were the men, we either have the women we want or if they reject our advances we move on.

Like the OP said, you give women in inch in wiggle room, they are taking like 60 feet. Culture and society has changed with anti-social behavior with all the texting and social media.

Women in the old days depended on us to survive and they couldn't be nearly as "picky" or gold digging as they are now.

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Men will never be the way they were. Little boys used to take up sports that involved physical contact like football and whatever. After that they'd spend all day kicking each'others asses on the playground.

Later they would get recruited in the army and serve a couple of years which used to be like a rite of passage from boyhood to manhood.

So basically they would face challanges all their lives , challenges which added to that 'real man' factor each day.

What do they do now ? Play video games 24/7 , get fat , never have any physical contact or activity ...ever. To that add the shaping hand of todays society and you got the perfect recipe for ?

Yeah,you guessed it , the Nice Guy.

However this isn't all bad,the more nice guys & afc's out there , the better the few of us who strive to be our best will do. More girls for us. That can't be bad,right ?

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
R.C said:
What do they do now ? Play video games 24/7
Agreed with all but this, for me video games are one of few modern masculine persuits that drives girls mad because it doesn't revolve around them.

I'm all for it, well not 24/7 though.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
the guys from WW2 era were hardened, man, by the war, by the depression, by hard physical labor, by lack of refrigeration, modern stoves,air conditioning, etc. the weak ones died young, as Nature intends. today, nearly all the wussy "men" survive, and some of them manage to breed, making the species weaker.

R.C

Don Juan
Reaction score
Brosy said:
Agreed with all but this, for me video games are one of few modern masculine persuits that drives girls mad because it doesn't revolve around them.

I'm all for it, well not 24/7 though.

Sitting on your ass and playing virtual football adds EXTREMELY less to your 'manhood' than actually going out and doing it for real.

Physical effort /contact adds a lot more sense of competition than pushing a few buttons. It develops that sense in a totally different and more effective way.

Brosy

Don Juan
Reaction score
R.C said:
Sitting on your ass and playing virtual football adds EXTREMELY less to your 'manhood' than actually going out and doing it for real.

Physical effort /contact adds a lot more sense of competition than pushing a few buttons. It develops that sense in a totally different and more effective way.
Oh I know mate, I play actual footy twice a week. I like a go on the PS3 too, but yeah as you said, not 24-7.

BigT

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's an interesting take. I'll have to read up on this topic a bit.

It seems that a strange polarization is occurring between jacked up, 'roided PED freaks on one end of the continuum, and whiny, lazy, fat nerd gimps with b%tch tits who play video games 24/7 on the other end.

It's a very strange sight, and the solid middle ground of normal, healthy men is beginning to erode noticeably.

marmel75 said:
Lol...that constant stream of xenoestrogens in plastics and the environment is wreaking havoc on the male hormonal system...each generation of male since the 1950's has lower testosterone levels than the generation before, on average.

And if you don't have testoterone, you have estrogen...is it any wonder why men are having problems acting like men in some cases?

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because women were not nearly as promiscuous, marriage was widespread (without laws enabling divorce for women without a really good reason), and there was not the "free love and sex" undercurrent through everything yet, it occurs to me that there was much more sex in the "public" culture, out in the open.

Examples:
-Dancing was widespread: get to put your hands on a bunch of random women all night (even here there was lots of AMOGing going on in the form of "cutting in" and "stealing" a guy's dance partner b/c the masculine force was omnipresent and men were always aware of where they ranked in relation to other men).
-Women seemed to have the expectation of being dominated and at the first sign of disapproval said things like, "I'm really terribly sorry" to prevent men from blowing them out of the water. Of course, women are women and inevitably if the man seemed weak there would be sh!t tests just like today- however the sh!t tests were laughable weak IMO because the threshold/tolerance for sh!t was much lower then. Heck, even in 1970's "Love Story" which is the quintessential Baby Boomer movie with the sensitive male, she oversteps the line and he goes "Listen you Radcliffe b!tch." It was so ingrained in men not to put up with sh!t- women going against men seemed so wrong. Of course you had your men with nagging wives that wore the pants in the house- these men were the object of sympathy, scorn, etc. But from most women there were lots of mild sh!t tests on an ongoing basis so she could constantly be dominated by the man and feel secure/happy about that. Much the same as today except that 1. you have OUTRAGEOUS sh!t tests from girls these days (like the thread where the girl is texting her "boyfriend" while on the phone with another guy, is told not to do it, and then does it again a few seconds later), and 2. You have men who are so weak, so pvssy whipped, that their threshold for sh!t is so damn high that it would probably take a woman tripping them, kicking them in the balls and then stamping up and down on their back with high heels before they would put the woman in her place.
-Airline stewardesses, Burger King employees, you name it, it had sexy young women dressed uniformly in short skirts and etc.
-Bars and nightclubs were places where men actively hit on women and sometimes got into fights with other men over women- again, the masculine force always there.
-Women dressed sexier and men casually complimented women on their looks all the time. A lot more random flirting between strange men and women with no consequences. Just watch any 60s Bond movie to see this.
- For instance I was just watching the "Love Bug" (60s movie about car racing) and as a reward for winning the race, the main character casually kisses this hot blonde model full on the mouth for several seconds- keep in mind these people do not know each other, but he has proved his masculinity by winning the race and this is his reward. After the kiss he checks her body out openly. She is not offended- she smiles happily that he is checking her out. Think about how most women might react to that today ("OMG that would be so creepy!! I don't even know him!! Creeper!!!") Yet they would go to bed with him after a few texts and checking out his facebook page.

Happily this last trend seems to be changing, or maybe it was just this particular lady- I was in a steakhouse last night with a friend and this very very hot blonde in her 30s who worked there bumps into me and says, "Excuse me." I said, "You're fine!" She turned around, looked over her shoulder and gave me a huge smile and slowly tilted her head/eyes down until she was looking at her shoes. So so sexy.

I then proceeded to chase her through the restaurant but she had to take table orders and was surrounded by a group of patrons, so there wasn't anything left to do (besides I had a friend there and we had to get to another place that night).

But anyway, those are just several examples of the overt sex present in the culture- because the promiscuous, "anything goes" undercurrent was simply not there at the time.

It also occurred to me watching "Love Bug" that men were just totally unashamed about dominating everything. There's a scene where he drives through San Francisco in regular traffic and he's just casually yanking the car all over the place and driving extremely aggressively. It is obvious that the masculine force was omnipresent. I also saw a TV clip from the 60s of some football game, I wish I remembered which one it was, where there were INCHES OF SNOW on the field and HEAVY SNOW raining down and they were still playing the game. Men were men. I wish I had some video examples to show.

I really like the post about everybody kind of operating at 15% percent today- it's so true. Everybody's game had to be picked up then- even your so-called "betas" back then would dominate most men today. And the post about how we gave women an inch and they went around the globe a few hundred times- so true. If you have tolerance for sh!t treatment, women will step up and give it to you- all the while secretly scorning you for allowing that to happen.

Ihateinitiatingalot7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women just have to have a vagina in order to be a woman, but in order for men to be worthy of being called a "Man" it's much more work than just having a penis

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
Because women were not nearly as promiscuous, marriage was widespread (without laws enabling divorce for women without a really good reason), and there was not the "free love and sex" undercurrent through everything yet, it occurs to me that there was much more sex in the "public" culture, out in the open.

Examples:
-Dancing was widespread: get to put your hands on a bunch of random women all night (even here there was lots of AMOGing going on in the form of "cutting in" and "stealing" a guy's dance partner b/c the masculine force was omnipresent and men were always aware of where they ranked in relation to other men).
-Women seemed to have the expectation of being dominated and at the first sign of disapproval said things like, "I'm really terribly sorry" to prevent men from blowing them out of the water. Of course, women are women and inevitably if the man seemed weak there would be sh!t tests just like today- however the sh!t tests were laughable weak IMO because the threshold/tolerance for sh!t was much lower then. Heck, even in 1970's "Love Story" which is the quintessential Baby Boomer movie with the sensitive male, she oversteps the line and he goes "Listen you Radcliffe b!tch." It was so ingrained in men not to put up with sh!t- women going against men seemed so wrong. Of course you had your men with nagging wives that wore the pants in the house- these men were the object of sympathy, scorn, etc. But from most women there were lots of mild sh!t tests on an ongoing basis so she could constantly be dominated by the man and feel secure/happy about that. Much the same as today except that 1. you have OUTRAGEOUS sh!t tests from girls these days (like the thread where the girl is texting her "boyfriend" while on the phone with another guy, is told not to do it, and then does it again a few seconds later), and 2. You have men who are so weak, so pvssy whipped, that their threshold for sh!t is so damn high that it would probably take a woman tripping them, kicking them in the balls and then stamping up and down on their back with high heels before they would put the woman in her place.
-Airline stewardesses, Burger King employees, you name it, it had sexy young women dressed uniformly in short skirts and etc.
-Bars and nightclubs were places where men actively hit on women and sometimes got into fights with other men over women- again, the masculine force always there.
-Women dressed sexier and men casually complimented women on their looks all the time. A lot more random flirting between strange men and women with no consequences. Just watch any 60s Bond movie to see this.
- For instance I was just watching the "Love Bug" (60s movie about car racing) and as a reward for winning the race, the main character casually kisses this hot blonde model full on the mouth for several seconds- keep in mind these people do not know each other, but he has proved his masculinity by winning the race and this is his reward. After the kiss he checks her body out openly. She is not offended- she smiles happily that he is checking her out. Think about how most women might react to that today ("OMG that would be so creepy!! I don't even know him!! Creeper!!!") Yet they would go to bed with him after a few texts and checking out his facebook page.

Happily this last trend seems to be changing, or maybe it was just this particular lady- I was in a steakhouse last night with a friend and this very very hot blonde in her 30s who worked there bumps into me and says, "Excuse me." I said, "You're fine!" She turned around, looked over her shoulder and gave me a huge smile and slowly tilted her head/eyes down until she was looking at her shoes. So so sexy.

I then proceeded to chase her through the restaurant but she had to take table orders and was surrounded by a group of patrons, so there wasn't anything left to do (besides I had a friend there and we had to get to another place that night).

But anyway, those are just several examples of the overt sex present in the culture- because the promiscuous, "anything goes" undercurrent was simply not there at the time.

It also occurred to me watching "Love Bug" that men were just totally unashamed about dominating everything. There's a scene where he drives through San Francisco in regular traffic and he's just casually yanking the car all over the place and driving extremely aggressively. It is obvious that the masculine force was omnipresent. I also saw a TV clip from the 60s of some football game, I wish I remembered which one it was, where there were INCHES OF SNOW on the field and HEAVY SNOW raining down and they were still playing the game. Men were men. I wish I had some video examples to show.

I really like the post about everybody kind of operating at 15% percent today- it's so true. Everybody's game had to be picked up then- even your so-called "betas" back then would dominate most men today. And the post about how we gave women an inch and they went around the globe a few hundred times- so true. If you have tolerance for sh!t treatment, women will step up and give it to you- all the while secretly scorning you for allowing that to happen.
Adding onto my previous post (copied here for easier reading), I studied classical music in school as one of my majors and I just realized why all of the orchestra recordings 1930s-1970s were always the most highly recommended- more testosterone! More actual men in the orchestra. A much more aggressive sound.

Actually, orchestras used to be only men right through the 1970s. Look at old videos and you will see it (this also allowed for greater uniformity- everyone wore tuxes and all looked the same). Then they opened it up to women. The quality of the performances started tanking drastically and attendance has decreased massively. Today the average Joe has never even been to a live orchestra concert. Now that is for a multitude of reasons, not just the lack of masculinity, but I think it is certainly a factor to consider.

And just one last thing, I was driving late last night and there was a drunk driver coming directly towards me. I was going about 40 MPH through a green light, he went through a red light. I swerved violently in the middle of the intersection and wound up only sideswiping the jacka$$, but if I had not been in that aggressive mindset I very well would have totaled the car, maybe died. Something to think about as we all strive to tap into that masculine power (which is not anger) lurking in each one of us.