Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are men ever going to act like men again? I'm seriously worried.

Reaction score
Nobody wants to die alone and unattached, and the reason that women keep acting the way they do is because men are too chicken to say "enough".

I love being ahead of the curve, but it's obvious that women have not changed - men gave just them an inch and they took the length of the globe 60 times. (Ever seen interviews with Ke$ha? That's what's wrong with America right there.)

It's not just that, though - men are really pathetic nowadays. Most of them don't know how to dress, don't know how to groom, have zero class, and wouldn't know the first thing about charming a woman.

Is this irreversible?

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starfishandcoffee said:
Nobody wants to die alone and unattached, and the reason that women keep acting the way they do is because men are too chicken to say "enough".

I love being ahead of the curve, but it's obvious that women have not changed - men gave just them an inch and they took the length of the globe 60 times. (Ever seen interviews with Ke$ha? That's what's wrong with America right there.)

It's not just that, though - men are really pathetic nowadays. Most of them don't know how to dress, don't know how to groom, have zero class, and wouldn't know the first thing about charming a woman.

Is this irreversible?
That's very subjective. You may not be up to my standard. I know how to dress, know how to groom, ooze class, and simply let everything else fall into place. Men could view women the same way. They look trashy, don't know how to groom, are hoes, and wouldn't know the first thing about pleasing a man, just themselves.

You are generalizing in a very simple way. Maybe you are looking in the wrong places, in which everyone looks the same.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was reading the feminist thread. You know I am starting to sympathize with the "GI generation" more and more. They were in our same situation. When you look at what was going on beforehand, in the 1990s, 1910s, and 1920s- everything was wishy washy and feminized:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFRG_B--1v8

If you look at women in the 30s/40s....they look pretty entitled to me, same attitude as modern women, too manly/masculine:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PPJZTRqQ1Xw

Oh, what's this? Feminine women?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJxTWaaeCws

Why were they feminine? Because they had men like this running things:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lz_OZVk_Es0

who had grown up in an over-feminized society, then a depression and then a war to top it off. They were sick of putting up with sh!t- just like us. That's why they were such harda$$es. And you know, maybe things were better for it.

You know, I should teach "men's studies", I'm not too bad at this if I do say so myself :p

Crazystarf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Back the the early 1900s feminism wasn't a huge blow to our society in general since men were mostly in power back then (feminism was probably seen as a "trend" back in the day, so people might have thought it's just a trend). Since feminism is now completely widespread nowdays, it's having more of an effect on us men compared to 50 years ago.

Hell, the average man today might be able to fare pretty well 50 years back.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
This is the end of the first world nations. Their defenses have been compromised, there is nothing left to fight for but land and material resources.

If we don't have women and we don't have family, there can be no future generation. What are we fighting for?

Go foreign, marry and have kids. Too much energy is spent trying to create awareness and change peoples opinions. The fastest way to re-establish the fundamentals is to breed the 'wrongs' out of existence. They need us to keep their ideas going. Don't marry local, don't have relationships with locals... marry foreign and have good traditional households where children are raised right. We can send a clear message to the world by simply birthing babies with women who think in traditional ways.

Omerta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Next world war will bring what really matters to the surface and equilibrium will be reached and another baby boom might follow.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol...that constant stream of xenoestrogens in plastics and the environment is wreaking havoc on the male hormonal system...each generation of male since the 1950's has lower testosterone levels than the generation before, on average.

And if you don't have testoterone, you have estrogen...is it any wonder why men are having problems acting like men in some cases?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
marmel75 said:
Lol...that constant stream of xenoestrogens in plastics and the environment is wreaking havoc on the male hormonal system...each generation of male since the 1950's has lower testosterone levels than the generation before, on average.

And if you don't have testoterone, you have estrogen...is it any wonder why men are having problems acting like men in some cases?
Your science is kind of off there. You can have low testosterone but your estrogen levels can be the same it's just the ratio is different. Having low testosterone doesn't mean it all aromatised into estrogen.

Either way you'll have more estrogen than testosterone causing more feminine features. Terrible world we live in.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Once upon a time I would have said MAYBE when the baby boomers die off (the generation who actually created this mess) you might see a swing back. However now the sea of drunk messy manjaws you wade through on any friday night belching the alphabet,getting into screaming matches and fights I'd say the futures not looking that bright for you young guys for a return to feminine women.

Has to collapse first I fear and rebuilt from scratch. But with the younger generation now sporting half the testosterone levels of their forefathers you guys won't even be able to pull that off unfortunately. Best hope is to be invaded and taken over by a country who's men are not pussies, which is the more likely scenario anyway.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes I despair of a return to normalcy but then I see a rising tide of awareness among men, young and old alike. I think more and more are coming to their senses and recognizing the monster of feminism for what it actually is. The ranks are growing every day, and since men are becoming aware of their nature, as opposed to manufacturing something contrived and unnatural, there is a chance that critical mass will be acheived.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Sometimes I despair of a return to normalcy but then I see a rising tide of awareness among men, young and old alike. I think more and more are coming to their senses and recognizing the monster of feminism for what it actually is. The ranks are growing every day, and since men are becoming aware of their nature, as opposed to manufacturing something contrived and unnatural, there is a chance that critical mass will be acheived.
I honestly hope your right Mr Atom Smasher, I got a little boy now invested in this sh!t and I'm getting greyer by the day. I'd love nothing more than his generation to somehow turn back this tidal wave of turd. Teaching him to only pump and dump and pay little tax as possible is not what I had in mind for his future.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starfishandcoffee said:
the reason that women keep acting the way they do is because men are too chicken to say "enough".
Speak for yourself, frumpy

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
starfishandcoffee said:
first line from a b!tch...is to b!tch about men and blame them! ahead of the curve???? you are no different swetheart, you just sound incredibly entitled, you can attract a real man and you come b!tvching on a mens help forum????

what do you offer a guy?

AV87

Don Juan
Reaction score
A problem I see very often is total lack of self-confidence and the ability to create problems when there aren't: very feminine qualities that are spreading among men like cancer.

Also, I notice that friendship between man and woman has become ultra-common. Sure, it's nice to have some girl-friends, but this is becoming so common that i think is to be attributed to guys often becoming some kind of a heterosexual,wussy version of a gay friend for girls. Ugh...

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazystarf said:
Back the the early 1900s feminism wasn't a huge blow to our society in general since men were mostly in power back then (feminism was probably seen as a "trend" back in the day, so people might have thought it's just a trend).
I'm not so sure...if you read stuff from back then it was apparently pretty bad. If you ever watch 20s silent movies you will see that it's AFC city. Men bringing flowers to women, movies about chumps chasing one woman and constantly getting rebuffed, movies about a man "winning back his sweetheart." You had all of the old Susan B. Anthony era feminists in power, emboldened after getting the voting amendment passed and etc.

Atom Smasher said:
I agree, I think sites like this are the first step. Plus, I think that if we actually get into a war and a draft pretty soon (which you can't tell me is that unlikely given the way our country is going), I think you'll have AFCs standing next to "DJs" and everybody will be in it together and once you've got the entire male population in the military everybody will toughen up.

Plus the women might even be on food rations again and they might slim up.

It's at the point where I almost hope we get some kind of war to straighten our culture out, assuming we don't die.

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
I agree, I think sites like this are the first step. Plus, I think that if we actually get into a war and a draft pretty soon (which you can't tell me is that unlikely given the way our country is going), I think you'll have AFCs standing next to "DJs" and everybody will be in it together and once you've got the entire male population in the military everybody will toughen up.
Getting the young guys from the Highschool section into a sort of rite of passage could be an awesome addition to this forum.

If we're really serious about this positive masculinity, the elder among us need to step out of anonymity and link this board to extracurricular activities for these young men. I mean, if we have female teachers out there telling boys they're no different from girls it's obviously time to step in and set the record straight.

bonie

Reaction score
First you'd have to give a crap, which i don't. I found my own way, and i've told plenty here how to do it, too. If you dont want to remain a wussy, get retired early, so that you are free to travel and learn. learn to how to REALLY fight efficiently, with and without weapons, and go to Asia to get a real woman, cheaply, and keep her away from these US *****es. Figure on replacing her every 5 years.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bonie said:
First you'd have to give a crap, which i don't. I found my own way, and i've told plenty here how to do it, too. If you dont want to remain a wussy, get retired early, so that you are free to travel and learn. learn to how to REALLY fight efficiently, with and without weapons, and go to Asia to get a real woman, cheaply, and keep her away from these US *****es. Figure on replacing her every 5 years.
Cool story bro...

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I honestly hope your right Mr Atom Smasher, I got a little boy now invested in this sh!t and I'm getting greyer by the day. I'd love nothing more than his generation to somehow turn back this tidal wave of turd. Teaching him to only pump and dump and pay little tax as possible is not what I had in mind for his future.
It's a sad, sad day for us men to be living in, T-Man, but it's up to us to educate. Education can turn the tide because we are making men aware of nature, and nature always wins in the end.

I find that more and more women are turning their backs on feminism as they get older and half a brain starts developing, and I'm especially encouraged by the accelerating proliferation of websites and tube vids that are exposing feminism.

The important thing is that we men need to coalesce and work together for the common purpose of restoring normalcy and taking our rightful place of authority in the world.

You have a great opportunity to train your son and it's an honor to do so. You make a great point about your observation that what you have to teach your boy today is anything but what you had expected.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
starfishandcoffee said:

I love being ahead of the curve, but it's obvious that women have not changed - men gave just them an inch and they took the length of the globe 60 times.

Is this irreversible?
Preach it, brother, you're absolutely right.

This entire mess can be boiled down to one common denominator:

Men are afraid of rejection.

If men were not afraid of rejection, we would have squashed radical feminism in its infancy and prevailed.

But politicians wanted votes. And Uncle Sam wanted women in the workforce paying taxes. And the higher powers wanted a world of broken families and impotent worker-drone men.

They got it. All because men are afraid to say, "Enough!"