Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Are Arab women a better bet for men in todays dating world?

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are getting allot of anecdotals on this thread, but what do the stats say?

Here are some videos that were taken down before by the femi-nazis, but have been re-uploaded on another channel. Among them it shows that non-White women prefer White guys, especially the Nordic variety, over their own / other races.

This is just a few videos along the list. You can look at this channel and can see the other "incel-TV" videos that were taken down (before they eventually get taken down too).

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We are getting allot of anecdotals on this thread, but what do the stats say?

Here are some videos that were taken down before by the femi-nazis, but have been re-uploaded on another channel. Among them it shows that non-White women prefer White guys, especially the Nordic variety, over their own / other races.

This is just a few videos along the list. You can look at this channel and can see the other "incel-TV" videos that were taken down (before they eventually get taken down too).
Indian and Chinese girls do. They have a self loathing thing and don’t see their men as masculine.

Not Middle Eastern, Jewish or black girls. These girls are very prideful about their heritage and see their own men as masculine.

White women are polarised 50-50. Some see themselves as the pinnacle and only date white men. Others have self loathing and don’t see their men as masculine.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you just Joe Roganed yourself out of this topic lol. What’s the point?
How exactly?

The question of the thread was, are Arab girls better for a long term healthy relationship? My answer is yes absolutely they are.

Can you as a Western man get an Arab girl? Very unlikely. They tend to date there own kind.

No disconnect here my friend.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s true. I tried dating a Middle Eastern girl and realised she was genuinely wired completely different. she genuinely had self respect, it wasn’t an act. It was a completely different thing. She wasn’t even like super religious, she drank alcohol etc. it was just cultural. They are taught to value their bodies above all else and that idea can’t be shaken. As the poster above said, u don’t see these women getting drunk out their heads in public or doing things which compromise their self respect. It’s kind of like an internal pride thing which separates them from other women too. Middle Eastern culture is very pride driven and traditional, most men are told to become doctors above all else etc

Of course there are outliers

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s true. I tried dating a Middle Eastern girl and realised she was genuinely wired completely different. she genuinely had self respect, it wasn’t an act. It was a completely different thing. She wasn’t even like super religious, she drank alcohol etc. it was just cultural. They are taught to value their bodies above all else and that idea can’t be shaken. As the poster above said, u don’t see these women getting drunk out their heads in public or doing things which compromise their self respect.

Of course there are outliers
I dated one myself. Super easy going, zero wh0re tendencies detected in her. Had self respect for herself, values instilled in her by a strong family upbringing.

Unfortunately I left her for a much hotter Western girl, who turned up to be a crazy *****.

SMH

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated one myself. Super easy going, zero wh0re tendencies detected in her. Had self respect for herself, values instilled in her by a strong family upbringing.

Unfortunately I left her for a much hotter Western girl, who turned up to be a crazy *****.

SMH
Yeah, western girls are the hottest girls I think, but allot of the hot ones have major issues.

a good balance can be found in European women (eg Italian, Spanish, Russian) who are hot but there is still a strong family upbringing

ABC123

Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends on which Arab nation she is from, many of the Lebanese or Kurdish women are Muslim but are not as into religion as from other nations i.e Egypt or Saudi/Yemen
There's an a Egyptian engineer at my work and we would flirt all the time. Very smart girl and shy. She told me that in high school she sat alone at lunch and I teased her about it. I escalated with her by touching her, sliding my hand through her inner thigh, etc. I later found out that she's married to the IT guy that literally sits beside me (he works from home all the time though). I stopped everything with her bc I felt bad for the guy, he probably doesn't know.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How exactly?

The question of the thread was, are Arab girls better for a long term healthy relationship? My answer is yes absolutely they are.

Can you as a Western man get an Arab girl? Very unlikely. They tend to date there own kind.

No disconnect here my friend.
Your chances increase tremendously if you have your shvt together and have decent social skills. You would be surprised how much more that carries you forward with women and life in general rather than frauding with PUA and redpill lol.

They will have a hard time turning down a handsome, jacked doctor with rizz :rofl:

Last edited:

Mertz09

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah not true bro.. I'd get out a little bit in the real world and spend time amongst Muslim communities, like I have, in several different countries.. Your like a Google expert right now.

The amount of Muslim chicks, seen walking around half drunk in the streets of the UK getting smashed in the back streets, it's literally non existent.

How many drunk Western girls do we see? It's fvking wall to wall.

Is there going to be a few Muslims girls who are hoes? Of course.. However those exceptions do not make the rule.

A Combination of different elements keep Muslims girls in check..

01. Strong family units, with fathers and brothers in the house, who ensure they don't sleep around with random men, or select bad prospects to marry.

02. To some degree they fear the creator due to there religious beliefs, so religious beliefs keeps them in check from comiting sins.

03. Shame in the community.. If a Muslim girl is found to be selling her butt hole on Only Fans, it brings a huge amount of shame to her family in the community, this is enough for her to think twice about becoming a wh0re..

When you look at Western girls.. Half of them are raised in dysfunctional families, with no father in the house. Single moms are raising 304s all day long.

The girls who are selling there bodies online are not shamed, in-fact they are encouraged by Western Society to become even bigger wh0res.

Western men overall are weak, pussified beta's, who don't have the balls to keep there wife's in check.

Drinking alcohol lowers a woman's inhibitions, therefore they are more likely to svck random diks when they go out to get drunk.

THE BIGGEST 304s COME FROM BROKEN DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES & UNFORTUNATELY THESE BROKEN FAMILIES ARE TYPICALLY WESTERN FAMILIES. It's sad & I wish it wasn't that way.
"
"When you look at Western girls.. Half of them are raised in dysfunctional families, with no father in the house. Single moms are raising 304s all day long.

The girls who are selling there bodies online are not shamed, in-fact they are encouraged by Western Society to become even bigger wh0res.

Western men overall are weak, pussified beta's, who don't have the balls to keep there wife's in check."

Well that may be true in S.Cal and San Fran and NY NY, Chicago and other Liberal areas, but here in Texas, not so much. There are some disfunction but certainly not 50% of families being dysfunctional families. Maybe in Austin but I don't live there.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The differences imo come down to the role alcohol plays in western culture.
When your social experiences with men revolve around being drunk from the age of 16+ , you make a lot of bad decisions. You hook up with guys you don’t even find attractive the next day. You get ghosted. You have drunk sex with strangers that involves vomit and awkward moment. Then you are forced to live with cognitive dissonance and uncertainty about your own sexuality and worth, you have to then rationalise it by believing that sex is ‘no big deal’ and your views of the opposite sex are skewed, every d-ck becomes just another d-ck, you stop caring about femininity and romance, advances and approaches you receive from men outside of the social drinking context seem forced and manipulative, the cycle continues
Your dating life is either - get drunk and hookup with someone physically ‘hot’ … or talk to a bunch of safe friendly non attractive guys and eventually stop hooking up with the hot guys when drunk (a ‘relationship’)

Last edited:

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The differences imo come down to the role alcohol plays in western culture.
When your social experiences with men revolve around being drunk from the age of 16+ , you make a lot of bad decisions. You hook up with guys you don’t even find attractive the next day. You get ghosted. You have drunk sex with strangers that involves vomit and awkward moment. Then you are forced to live with cognitive dissonance and uncertainty about your own sexuality and worth, you have to then rationalise it by believing that sex is ‘no big deal’ and your views of the opposite sex are skewed, every d-ck becomes just another d-ck, you stop caring about femininity and romance, advances and approaches you receive from men outside of the social drinking context seem forced and manipulative, the cycle continues
Your dating life is either - get drunk and hookup with someone physically ‘hot’ … or talk to a bunch of safe friendly non attractive guys and eventually stop hooking up with the hot guys when drunk (a ‘relationship’)
Oh yeh... The UK is known as a country of binge drinkers.

Our hospitals are full of drunks on the weekends.. Robbery is common. Stabbings are very common.

We see Western girls drunk & peeing in the gutter on a regular basis..

It's freezing cold here in the UK, even tonight I have seen a group of girls walking around with boobs popping out, Vagina barely covered. Almost naked.

Streets are covered in Vomit every weekend.

The UK is a haven for 304s (funnily enough I don't see Muslim girls peeing in the gutter in a drunken state)

Welcome to the UK haha

37ADDCF600000578-0-image-a-45_1472469479797.jpg 9C9D4442-0C17-E194-9F53547E6FCC4059.jpg

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
women in general are wired to be most attracted to their own kind. People like people that look similar to them and their friends/peer group.
One of my 3 v-cards was a Persian 19yo and I’m about as white as you can get genetically.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Middle Eastern women are good women because of the family. The family keeps her in check. My fiance is middle eastern ( found her on some passport bro shyt and she is still in the middle east for now). They are still women though and due to the internet they are still on the spectrum of the " streets". That being said even the worst ones are still better than the girls in the West.

Middle eastern girls dont have the misandry that American women do. My fiance does not understand why American women are so angry at men lol. It does not compute. You go to their country and the men are way more violent towards the women yet there is very little misandry. They respect good men. They look up to strong men.

It is changing slightly because of instagram/ internet. Some middle eastern girls still get dyck but its not quite at the levels of the USA. For some reason they can still pair bond.

You still have to worry about hypergamy so be careful. Some are very materialistic.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women in general are wired to be most attracted to their own kind. People like people that look similar to them and their friends/peer group.
Naw brother. That is our male ego talking. I believe that people are attracted to their phenotypic opposites. I could be wrong though so this is not a hill I am willing to die on.

I think if there were no racial taboos you would see a lot more " race" mixing. I think Asian women and white dudes, black and white etc. People like exotic features.

Also mixing is better from a health perspective. You increase the genetic diversity pool. The farther you get away from incest the better.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like Arab and middle eastern women, they seem less politically correct and into trends than White or rather western European women and more traditional to an extent. They also don't look too different from Europeans, especially southern Europeans which is a bonus if one doesn't really want to date a woman from Africa proper, India or the far east.
You need super strong frame to keep in line Arabic girls, otherwise they will chew you and spit you after

Not for beginners for sure

Also, you have to pay for everything while she will take care for the family, which means that they are very money oriented and not for the very vast majority of the guys lurking here

Traditional girls means that you have to be a provider, something that most western men are not able to

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually from all the evidence and articles online talking about it, they are simply far better at hiding it and doing it discreetly, they aren't not doing it.
You are kinda right. I visited and spent weeks in a Muslim country. The girls get down. Everyone in every nation does casual sex but its on the low low. It is also not as rampant as the USA. They have sluts in every nation even in Dagestan.

City centers attract sluts. Any nation with a large metropolis will have more liberal minded chicks. This is because cities have always been centers of debachuary. But a slutty Mulsim girl may only have 12 bodies. A slut American will have 40.

We have to get it out of mind that there is a mythical unicorn race of women. But Soulforge is right in that they are not nearly as slutty as Western women. They are not going to get plastered drunk in public because their fathers will beat that azz back to Mecca.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah not true bro.. I'd get out a little bit in the real world and spend time amongst Muslim communities, like I have, in several different countries.. Your like a Google expert right now.

The amount of Muslim chicks, seen walking around half drunk in the streets of the UK getting smashed in the back streets, it's literally non existent.

How many drunk Western girls do we see? It's fvking wall to wall.

Is there going to be a few Muslims girls who are hoes? Of course.. However those exceptions do not make the rule.

A Combination of different elements keep Muslims girls in check..

01. Strong family units, with fathers and brothers in the house, who ensure they don't sleep around with random men, or select bad prospects to marry.

02. To some degree they fear the creator due to there religious beliefs, so religious beliefs keeps them in check from comiting sins.

03. Shame in the community.. If a Muslim girl is found to be selling her butt hole on Only Fans, it brings a huge amount of shame to her family in the community, this is enough for her to think twice about becoming a wh0re..

When you look at Western girls.. Half of them are raised in dysfunctional families, with no father in the house. Single moms are raising 304s all day long.

Western men overall are weak, pussified beta's, who don't have the balls to keep there wife's in check.

Drinking alcohol lowers a woman's inhibitions, therefore they are more likely to svck random diks when they go out to get drunk.

THE BIGGEST 304s COME FROM BROKEN DYSFUNCTIONAL FAMILIES & UNFORTUNATELY THESE BROKEN FAMILIES ARE TYPICALLY WESTERN FAMILIES. It's sad & I wish it wasn't that way.
Facts.